Rajani's Black Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience laughed. Jenny waved her hands for quiet, then turned back to Rajani. "Well girl, time to show them your wares. Take off your skirt and underwear like Roo said and show these silly, immature boys what a grown-up, Indian woman's vagina really looks like."

"Get your tits again out again first though," requested one of her cousins on the front row. "Those massive brown circles and pointed nips are awesome!"

Rajani stared up at the ceiling for a moment to try and stifle her tears and then stood forward off the desk. With her head still raised, she calmly slipped off her blouse and dropped her arms down by her sides as if standing to attention in front of the prefects at a school assembly. Her amazingly conical breasts stood out horizontally from her chest like two firm brown jellies dipped in dark chocolate. To describe them as 'pert' would be an understatement, they actually pointing straight out like they were about to spurt something.

"Just look at the shape of those udders!" came a voice form the back.

But Roo was more fascinated with the little spray of black hairs that he could now see peeking out from under her arms.

"Can you lift your arms over your head for me," asked Roo - now getting very smug with his new found authority over the proceedings.

"What?" said Rajani.

"I want to see in your armpits."

Rajani looked across at Jenny inquisitively.

"Whatever he asks, my dear; show him absolutely anything he wants."

"You sick pervert," muttered Rajani under her breath as she slowly lifted up her arms and clasped her hands together over her head. Roo immediately stepped in closer to admire the thick tufts of glistening, wiry black hair that nestled in each of her dark pits. He realised he was now close enough to be able to smell her and he sniffed in deeply to draw in her scent. There was only a hint left of her early morning application of deodorant - it was now almost completely overpowered by the strong musky odour of her sweaty underarms. He sniffed again just to be sure; and, yes, her sweat did actually smell a little like spicy curry!

Whilst Roo was enjoying her hairy armpits, most of his male colleagues were focussed on her impressive breasts. For those nearer the front, especially, it was now possible to study the random array of wavy black hairs sprouting out from the perimeter of each of her areolas. There was a loud gasp of amazement from one of the young work-experience students, fresh from sixth form, who had pushed his way through to the very front for a closer look. He had never seen anything like it, and as he stared at her naked breasts she followed his gaze down towards the object of his interest. To her acute embarrassment, her nipple hairs were actually fluttering in the cool draft from the fan in the ceiling above. Powerless to stop them, her nipples were also responding to the cold air in a predictable manner. As all the men peered forward to enjoy the spectacle, they spontaneously thickened and hardened and grew out in length for their viewing pleasure. Seconds later, Rajani's teats resembled thick, cylindrical pencil erasers nearly half an inch long and with a slight groove across the end. Although dark brown and not red, the texture of the milk ducts which formed the blunt, flat face of each nipple was like the skin of a ripe raspberry.

"What amazingly long nipples you have Rajani," said her cousin Brian. "Plenty to get your teeth round!"

"Jiggle them about a bit," suggested Mark. "Jump up and down so we can see how they wobble."

But Rajani stood frozen to the spot, arms still held high above her head.

"Shake your breasts for us," ordered Jenny.

In almost robotic fashion, Rajani lifted herself up on her tip-toes and then let her arches collapse so that her feet snapped back to the floor and her breasts wobbled as they absorbed the shock.

"And again," said Neela. "Do it ten times so that they just keep wobbling about."

Now crying with shame, Rajani obediently shook her perfect brown breasts up and down in front of her appreciative audience and they clapped and whooped as her thick, pencil-rubber shaped nipples erased imagined shapes in the air. They were so taught and fit to burst that Roo imagined them spraying twin jets of warm white fluid as they danced about right in front of his face.

By now, Mark and David had joined the rest of the family seated in the front row, leaving Rajani stood out on her own like a naughty schoolgirl performing some kind of bizarre exercises in front of the class. Neela looked across to find them both staring unashamedly at their half-sister's jiggling, naked breasts. Just like the others, they seemed entirely unsympathetic to poor Rajani's predicament. It was hard indeed to imagine a more degrading and humiliating punishment for such a beautiful and proud woman than forcing her to display her private parts in front her whole family, best friends and work colleagues.

"Thank you Ranjani," said Jenny, "Now if you would be so good, we would like you to take off your skirt and then pull down your tights and panties and show everyone your vagina."

"Please no Jenny! You've all had your fun with me. Please just let me go and I'll be no more trouble to any of you I promise. I'll keep quite just like you said."

"It's a little too late for that I'm afraid."

"Please..." her voice faltered and she started to cry again, "please, please, I beg you! Please don't make me do this..."

"Just take off your skirt for us, there's a good girl," answered Neela.

Rajani looked down at the high buttoned waistband of her expensively tailored skirt and started to fiddle with the buttons.

"Come on," said Jenny, "we haven't got all day. Undo those buttons right now or I'll ask someone else to do it"

"OK, OK," said Rajani, unpopping the four buttons in quick succession."

"Now the zip," instructed Neela.

Rajani drew down the zip as she was told and opened up the front of her skirt to reveal the deep cleft of her brown tummy button and the top of her tights. To Roo's delight, he saw a treasure trail of short curly hairs which started out as a feign swirl of fluff above her navel and then developed into a more defined line of wispy, thin black pubes as they tracked down towards the elastic of her tights and panties. Just here, the hairs started to fan out right across her entire lower stomach as they disappeared into her underwear.

"Now pull it down."

As the whole room watched in anticipation, Rajani wiggled her hips and gently eased down her tight fitting skirt over her beautiful, pear shaped bottom and let it fall to the floor. She now stood before them in nothing more than her shoes and light brown tights which did little to conceal the prominent bulge of her pubic mound and the outline of her pretty white panties beneath. Roo was in no doubt that the size of her mound was in no small part due to the amount of thick, black pubic hair that he hoped to find growing around Rajani's cunt.

Everyone was now staring at her crotch. It was Jenny who broke the spell.

"Roo, I think the honour falls to you again. If you wouldn't mind, perhaps you could pull down her pants for us."

Turning to Rajani she said: "Just stand very still girl with your legs together while Roo strips you off."

Following his instructions to the letter, Roo knelt down in front of his beautiful Indian boss and tentatively reached up towards her hips with both hands. He then looked round at his audience and said:

"OK, here we go everyone. We finally get to see her pussy after all these years of wondering."

Hooking all of his fingers at once into the sides of her tights and panties, he bunched up the waistband of both garments and slowly drew them down. The thin spray of random pubic hairs across her tummy soon became a wide triangle of impenetrable jungle. It confirmed what he had always suspected, Rajani did indeed have a massive black, hairy bush. What he had never anticipated though, and was ill-prepared for, was the ripe smell between her legs. It was a heady, pungent mixture of stale piss and yes, fishy curry. As the first wave of spicy ammonia hit his nose, he recoiled instinctively and fell backwards on his hands.

"My God! What a stink!" he exclaimed.

Rajani looked horrified and pulled her hands up to hide her face. She tried to turn away but Mark stepped forward and gently turned her back round. She now stood naked before the entire office with her pants and tights bundled up around her ankles. Her thighs were almost touching together at the top save for a thin blue string which hung down in the tiny divide immediately below her vagina. She was wearing a tampon!

More degrading still, was the manner of her exposure. For as her underwear was being dragged down over her hairy crotch and thighs, it had turned inside out and continued its journey downwards in the most undignified fashion imaginable. There, displayed for all see, was the disgusting contents of her heavily soiled panty gusset. Right at the point where the fabric gathered up in folds to pass through the thin gap in her thighs, was a nasty looking streak of congealed pussy mucus. It was the colour and consistency of pale, gloopy custard, with a number of long, wavy black hairs embedded in the mess.

As the damp, discoloured gusset had extracted itself from her smelly, hairy genitals, the thin wet blue string of her tampon had uncoiled itself from the pool of discharge and was left hanging embarrassingly between her legs. Further back, was the tell-tale chocolate brown smudge - about the size of a small leaf - which indicated where the gusset had been firmly wedged up in the crack of her ass. They could now plainly see the exact colour of Rajani's shit and from the shape and texture of the stain, it was clear that her asshole was dirty.

"She spends so much time in the bathroom, you would think she could wipe herself properly wouldn't you?" said Neela to Jenny.

"I think we might do her the favour of cleaning her up after the show's finished," replied Jenny.

"You need to get some air up there Rajani and dry out a bit! Sit back on the desk and let Roo pull off those horrid looking pants. David, Mark, please go help her."

Her half-brothers took her firmly by the arms again and hefted her up onto the edge of the desk. As her feet left the ground, Roo, who was still sitting back on the floor, leaned forwards and pulled off her shoes.

"Anyone here got a foot fetish?" he laughed, sniffing inside one of Rajani's shoes. "Phew!"

"Pass them back here!" replied one his friends in the third row, "let me smell them."

Next, trying to avoid going anywhere near her disgusting panties, Roo grabbed the wrinkled up toes of her tights and walked backwards into the audience. Seeing what he was doing, Jenny and Neela ran out to hold Rajani's legs horizontal as the sheer fabric unrolled off her feet. As the seat of her tights came fee, her damp, soiled knickers dropped out onto the lino floor with a slight 'splat'.

"Anyone want these festering things?" said Roo in a disgusted tone of voice.

"Can I have them?" asked Brian.

"Be my guest, but you will have to come get them yourself. I'm not gonna touch them."

Brian dutifully came forward and reached down to collect Rajani's panties. Straightening up again, he unravelled her underwear and then stretched the waistband wide open as if to allow her to step back into them - but instead peered inside. He sniffed at the dirty gusset for a moment and then turned it inside out to show the audience.

"Just look at the state of these!" he said waving the slimy discharge from Rajani's pussy in front of his friends.

"Make her smell it!" said one of the cousins.

Brian nodded and turned back to Rajani, thrusting her stinking pants up to her face.

"Your cunt smells like the toilets in an Indian restaurant bitch! Go on smell it!"

Rajani screamed and shook her head and tried to pull herself free but the men held her firm.

"OK, that's enough," said Jenny.

As Brian retreated back into the crowd to immerse himself in her panties, Neela motioned to Roo to help her sister spread Rajani's legs open. Rajani immediately redoubled her efforts to get free and shouted for them to stop and leave her alone.

"Rajani! Stop that squealing! There's no point in fighting us. Just relax and it will be much easier for everyone. Please open your legs for us."

"Get away from me, all of you!" she sobbed

"Then do you promise to do as we ask?"

"Yes! Yes! Just let go!"

Jenny looked in turn at David and Mark and Roo, then nodded. "Leave her go."

"Now it's your turn young lady..." said Neela. "Show all the men what they most want to see. Show them your genitals."

Rajani was now left alone, stark naked, perched up on the edge of the desk. The room went quiet as she shuffled her bottom backwards and then slowly drew up her legs - bending her knees and spreading them wide apart as she did so - until the soles of her feet were curled around the wooden edge of the desk. Her shiny red painted toenails contrasted sharply with the incredible darkness between her thighs as she slowly revealed her private parts to the audience. There was simultaneous gasp of awe and appreciation from the massed group of family, friends and work associates as they were finally treated to a full on display of Rajani's entire genital area.

Save for the fact it was quite difficult to see through the dense growth of her pubic bush, there was almost nothing left hidden. Her private parts were laid bare and fully spread open for everyone to look at. Not only was it now possible for them to see the moist flesh of her thin, jet-black labia peeking out through the jungle of wiry hairs - the blue string hanging out invitingly - but as she wriggled her feet to get better purchase on the desk, she inadvertently exposed the bulging purple rim of her gloriously hairy anus. But it was not a pleasant sight. The little forest of hairs that grew around her hole were horribly matted together in a glutinous, oily yellow-brown substance that was clearly an emulsion of her anal sweat and the remnants from her last visit to the toilet. To make matters worse, several tiny grains of light brown shit could be seen wedged in the dark spiral folds of her sphincter and a sliver of dirty white tissue paper was stuck fast in amongst the hairs.

Roo was enthralled. He had never seen a woman's parts up close like this before. So far, all of his sexual dalliances had taken place either in a dimly lit bedroom, or in the back of his car. Not ever had he stood watching as a beautiful woman parted her legs right in front of his face, in broad daylight, to deliberately expose her vagina for him to perv at.

Rajani was now devoid of any means of preventing this most degrading transgression of her dignity. Once stripped of her clothes and made to open her legs for public scrutiny, she felt all of her courage and fight melt way. She was now an object of display and entertainment for the pleasure of all her co-workers. There was nothing she could do but follow instructions and hope it would all go away as quickly as possible. Maybe it was just a bad dream and she was actually fast asleep in bed at home? But no such luck; she bit her lip and knew it was happening for real.

"Can I take a photo Jenny - of Rajani's pussy?"

Jenny thought for a moment and then said: "Any of you who would like a closer look between Rajani's legs may come forward. You can each have a couple of minutes right in front of her here and you can take as many photos of whatever you like."

"No!" cried Rajani, "No! Please!" She dropped her face and covered her eyes again.

"...and If you want her to change position, just ask," continued Jenny. "There is one proviso however - none of these photos must ever find their way onto the internet, or Facebook, or any social networking sight. That is my prerogative and mine alone. Your pictures are for your own private use. The penalty for breaking this rule will be instant dismissal and no references from the firm. What we're doing here is an internal disciplinary matter and it must stay right within these walls. You're nearly all family or close friends - outsiders would not understand."

Everyone murmured their acknowledgement of the situation.

Without further hesitation, Roo took out his camera phone and hunkered down below Rajani's wide open legs to enjoy the musky, pissy odour that was now wafting out from her crotch as he operated the device.

"Take your hands away from your face Rajani so I will be able to see who you are in these photos." He spoke as he tilted his camera to frame a shot looking up at her face and breasts from below her vagina.

Assisted by Jenny and Neela, Rajani was encouraged to remove her hands and put them under her breasts as if offering them out to the audience for close inspection. This opportunity was not lost on Roo who immediately focussed his camera on her amazing areolas and then stood back to take a couple of full frontal shots to capture all her private parts in one frame.

She sat stoically and stared straight out into space while this cruel act of humiliation played out and then finally broke down in tears and looked away as Roo moved in closer to study her vagina.

"Open up your hairy cunt Rajani. I want to take some photos looking up your hole."

Rajani turned her head back towards her cousin and then looked straight into her eyes. Sapped of all her will to fight back, she calmly reached down between her legs, cleared away the fringe of black hairs from around the edges of her outer lips - and stretched open her vagina right in front of Roo's face.

"Oh my God!" was all he could say before his jaw dropped and his eyes stared transfixed at the newly exposed area of taught glistening, translucent skin surrounding her wrinkly black labia. It was like looking at a fresh clearing in the jungle where all the trees and undergrowth had just been felled leaving just the deep, dark gash of her cunt on show at very the centre.

He was immediately fascinated by the pigmentation between her inner and outer lips. Surprisingly, he thought, it was not dark at all like the rest of her genitals, rather it was a mottled mixture of light pinks and purples with a lattice of fine blue veins just visible under the surface. The texture was essentially smooth with evidence of very slight pimples here and there. The entire surface was coated in a thin sheen of opaque, whitish mucus which formed up into embarrassing spongy globs of cheese in the creases just behind her lips. In fact, as looked more closely into her bush, he started to see many such blobs of cream suspended in the wiry tangle of hairs.

Admiring next the hood of her clitoris, it was like a large, brown, rubbery sheath. By contrast her labia, which grew out from under the hood, were full and grey turning to inky black along the outer edges. As he studied them closer, he realised how these intensely exotic, crinkly flaps of skin reminded him of the worn, ancient hide of an elephant's ear. They were ever so deeply fissured and craggy - at least on the outside - but peering right into her cunt, he saw how the colours quickly turned from grey to purple before morphing into shiny folds of delicate pink skin.

Deep beyond, he could just see the entrance to her inner hole. It was framed with a ragged fringe of pink tentacles all bubbling with her milky coloured pussy cream. Dead centre, it was a just black hole with a hint of white further up. The white seemed to be connect to the sodden blue string which hung out of her cunt.

Screwing up his nose, he turned to Jenny and said: "How about she takes that out so I can get a proper look up her hole."

Jenny nodded. "Pull out the horrid tampon for Roo," she instructed. "Then open yourself up as wide as you can so he can see all the way up to your cervix."