Rakesh and I go further

Story Info
A visit to a temple turns erotic.
1.6k words
4.02
58.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdsouza
rdsouza
43 Followers

After that evening with Rakesh where I had helped him to jack off, whatever barriers were there between us crumbled. We had seen each other naked and we had shared some more secrets. It was like we were walking down a path of no return.

A few months later, my husband and I went for a holiday to Matheran, a place near Mumbai. With us were another couple who were also from our building. Rakesh was supposed to join us over the weekend. We spent a few days exploring the nearby areas in Maharastra. The first two days we explored the hills and enjoyed immensely. On the third day the other couple went back to Mumbai and Rakesh joined us . The three of us headed to a nearby forest area and stayed at the forest bungalow.

The next day was a Sunday and was supposed to be a rest day. But Rakesh was fresh and wanted to do some exploring. The caretaker of the bungalow told us about a temple adjacent to a hot spring in the midst of the forest. This temple was supposed to be very sacred for married couples- especially those who wanted children and were not able to conceive.

It all sounded quite exotic and Rakesh who was a ardent photographer was all set to go out by himself and to try out his new Nikon. The caretaker then told him that the temple was specifically for couples only – like some Mumbai Pubs where stags were not allowed!

However my husband was exhausted after all the driving of the last 2 days and wanted to sleep the day out. He was quite happy to have Rakesh take over. He knew we were quite close after that strip poker episode at home and surprisingly it did not seem to bother him. He joked that Rakesh could be my husband for the day and it was a husband's duty to take his wife out to this temple – so what if we already had children. Rakesh looked a little confused and unsure at this point but finally we two decided to go by ourselves. My heart was thumping and at the back of my mind was this thought about where this could all lead to.

We spent a pleasant few hours walking down the forest trail. Rakesh kept taking photos. We both were in a great mood. Rakesh was cracking jokes and would keep touching me on some pretext and after some time we ended up holding hands. Finally we reached the temple deep inside the forest. There was a small stream flowing nearby. The temple appeared closed and we were wondering what next, when a middle aged couple appeared. They were the temple priest and his wife. The priest said that he would open up the temple for us and in the meanwhile we should have a dip in the stream and come back as per the temple tradition. He then went away to the temple.

His wife took us down to their hut which was adjacent to the stream and she went in and bought out a cotton dhoti (sheet) and a white cotton sari. She gave it to us and told us take a dip and come back to the temple wearing just the wet clothes. When she saw the look on our faces, she asked us whether we knew the tradition of this temple.

"People come here to worship the goddess because they are not getting children. Only couples are allowed to worship here. They should first have a bath together in the spring water and come to the temple in the same wet clothes" she said. She then walked away towards the temple.

Rakesh and I looked at each other in embarrassment.

"Well, we have two options, either we both go back or complete the rituals" he said

I was in a dilemma. As I was in a buoyant mood I was willing to go through the ritual, but I was feeling guilty thinking about my husband.

Finally Rakesh said, " Look, no one back home is going to hear about this, so we may as well have a little fun."

I decided to take the plunge and pressed his hand. He held my hand and gave a smile. We both then walked down to the stream. Rakesh took off his jeans and tee shirt. He was wearing boxer briefs under.

He came closer, held me affectionately and kissed me on my cheek and on my lips.

"If you are feeling too guilty, you can have your bath first. I will turn around and not watch you. I will have mine after you finish" he said

"No, let's do it together. Anyway, you are supposed to be my husband for the day. But you must promise not to actually enter me. I am not yet ready for that." I said

Rakesh slowly put his arms around me. We had a long kiss, one of the most exciting in my life. He then took off my tee shirt. He gave me an enchanted look and started kissing me- on my face, on my neck, on my shoulders.

Slowly he unzipped my jeans and took it off. My lacy panty was almost see through. I unhooked my bra and took it off. He started sucking my nipples. A little later, he pulled my panty down making me stark naked. For the first time I was naked in the open and a man other than my hubby was seeing me. I realized that if the priest or his wife were to come back, they would see us making out. Somehow it made it all very erotic.

He took off his boxer briefs and his erect cock jumped out. It was about 6.5inches long and quite thick. I was surprised to note that unlike my husband he was clean shaved down there. I grabbed his cock with both hands. We held each other close, he sucking and fondling my tits and I holding his cock.

We slowly walked into the stream, holding hands. His cock was now so hard, it was standing out like a pole. While he was caressing my pubes, I was fondling his buttock and fondling his ass. The stream felt cool after the hot day and it felt heavenly. . The water was chest deep and it was not possible to suck each other in the stream, so we sucked each other's nipple in turn. Finally we climbed back onto the bank. I stood with one foot on a rock and Rakesh sucked my pussy from below, which was dripping wet with my juice. I came within minutes with a orgasm that left me reeling and dizzy.

When I got my breath back, I told him to lie down on the grass. I started sucking his cock and it was throbbing with excitement. After a few minutes, he climaxed and his thick fluid flooded my mouth. Finally, we washed up again in the stream and wrapped in the cloths the woman had given us, we walked back to the temple.

Inside the temple the priest and his wife were waiting for us. I saw the priest's wife stare at Rakesh's crotch and a couple of times, I noticed the priest glance at my breasts. The wet cloth was doing a good job of showcasing my breasts and Rakesh's cock which was still quite hard. The priest performed some rituals, gave us some flowers to hold and started some chanting.

After a few minutes he told us to take off the clothes we were wearing and put it in front of the idol. By now I was beyond caring and boldly took off the wet sari. Rakesh did the same and we stood with folded hands in front of the idol. Rakesh was erect once again and his pole was sticking out. Finally the priest stopped his chanting and gave us some flowers and fruits. He said that now we had been blessed by the goddess and now our relationship would be stronger than before. We then got dressed and said goodbye to the couple.

On our way back, we went down a different route and found a cozy place under a tree, which was away from any possible human view. Both of us were feeling very horny and Rakesh started kissing me again. We stripped hurriedly and he made me lie down on the ground. The feel of cold grass under my naked buttock felt very nice. We 69nined and after some sucking and licking, we both of us came together.

By the time we reached home, I had started feeling guilty about the whole thing. Although I tried to reason with myself that I had not let him enter my pussy, I felt that maybe I had betrayed my husband in some way. He was waiting up for us and we had a quick dinner and went to bed.

Usually we fuck and then my husband drops off to sleep within minutes. But this time it was different. He was restless. When I asked him what was wrong, he sat up and said he was sorry he had not come with me today. He said felt very guilty about the whole thing. While he was apologizing profusely, I stopped him and told him about what happened between Rakesh & me at the temple. I told him that short of actually fucking, we had done everything else.

To my amazement, he started smiling. and kissed me gently.

"Thank you for being so honest with me. I really don't mind that you enjoyed yourself with Rakesh. He is a good friend and I rather it was him than anyone else. Next time, you have my permission to go as far as you want, but it has to be your decision" he said.

We then proceeded to have the best fuck in a long time. I realized he was very much aroused by the whole episode. Maybe our sex life was getting rejuvenated thanks to Rakesh.

rdsouza
rdsouza
43 Followers