Raking Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack!!!" she screeched. "Jack! Jack! Ohwooo, Jack!"

It was electrifying! I was on fire. I began pounding into Karen's clutching cunt in rapid plunges, over and over and over again, as she slammed up against my thrusts. Soon we had a mutual rhythm going. She slammed against me and I slammed her down to the floor, again and again and again.

I yelled, "Ahheowooeee!" I was burning.

"Yaaaeeeeoooowwww!" she shrilled.

Karen kept on coming, and coming, and coming. I was building to a peak. My dong swelled and swelled and swelled inside of her. Then it jerked as if it had a life of its own. It spewed out jet after jet of come into her. It set me on fire.

Karen was a wild thing. She clutched me hard to her. She bucked. She kicked. She clawed. She screamed. "Mmmmwwweeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh! Ohhhh God! Jack! Jack! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaackk! GodGodGodGodGodGodGodGOD!!!!!"

I was drained. I collapsed on her. "Whhooooo!" I said.

"Jack . . . . Jackie boy, you did better than ever. You really know how to fuck a girl good." She stroked my back under my shirttail, slowly and tenderly. We lay there a few minutes, not moving. Then she rolled over and knelt above me. "Back to work, Jack," she said gaily. "That hay won't rake itself."

She stood up and spread her knees wide apart. She stuck her middle finger in her pussy and rubbed it hard about a dozen times. Her legs trembled and her body shivered. Then she smoothed down her skirt, climbed down the ladder, and left the barn.

I went back to work. The hay didn't rake itself.

12