Rally Weekend

Story Info
Working guy gets a big surprise at a Biker Rally.
5.1k words
3.74
63.4k
35

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers

First attempt here, constructive criticism is welcome. I know I probably need an editor. But I am a do-it-yourself guy, never called a plumber in my life...

Any resemblance to a bike rally on Earth is strictly coincidental.

*****

This all started with Tina. She is a co-worker of my wife at the local hospital. Tina works in medical coding while my wife is a RN in the Maternity department, both are on dayshift. My wife Vicky is a young looking 42, she stands 5 foot 6 inches, with a 38D-30-38 body I am guessing (only a fool husband would ask for that info), she has a bit of tummy in the middle that she never lost after our son was born 20 years ago. Her tits are nice, a bit saggy, but have that delicious droop that women her age seem to have, they swing like crazy when I fuck her hard from behind. Her nipples are fantastic, pink nips the circumference of dimes, stacked 7 high. Her areolae are wide and are usually pink, but get darker when she gets excited and flushed. She has some huge milk bumps on her areolae as well and they are super sensitive.

Most guys would say she has a nice big butt, even in scrubs it looks nice. She trims her bush neatly for summer bikini season on our pool, in winter she lets it go a bit as most Midwestern women do. Her hips are sort of developing what some call "saddle bags" but they don't bother me at all. Vicky sports dirty blonde hair with highlights and her face is sort of what you would call "plain Jane" with her glasses on and hair pulled back for work. Underneath however, is a smoldering hottie that loves sex with me, and only me as far as I know. Our small local hospital contracts with a staffing firm for ER doctors, thus we get a wide variety of young, eligible, and horny doctors over the course of a year. I have it from a good source that she has fended off several of them since we have been married, and I am proud of her for her loyalty. We have been married for 21 years she has always kept me satisfied. I have never crossed the line with another woman.

Now that damn Tina, she is quite the party girl. Tina is short, about 5 foot 2 inches and a little chubby, but in the right places, my guess is 34C-28-36 with a nice rear end. Vicky and I have known her since high school and she has probably had relationships with over 50 different men for various lengths of time, never married. She had a close call with love and marriage about 2 years back, but the guy cheated on her. She had a short mourning period after that break up and since then she has been particularly wanton.

Over the past year or so Tina started hanging out a lot more with some local motorcycle guys. They are mostly our age and have decent blue collar jobs like myself. They are not exactly a biker gang, more like middle class guys and wives/girlfriends out for fun. Not exactly friends, more like acquaintances to us, they are from about a 50 mile wide area of our rural part of Missouri. They ride in some charity poker runs and benefit events and support the local Christmas "Toys for Tots." Almost every weekend in the summer they have a ride that includes a core group of diehards mixed in with those who ride along on occasion.

You could call Vicky and me a part of the occasional group. We like the riding, not so much the drinking. Sometimes when the drinking gets heavy there is a bit of nudity at the outdoor private parties they have. This is where Tina fits right in, she rides with a building contractor named Mike. A large fellow, Mike probably weighs in at 250 and is wide at the top and slim in the middle. Built like a tank he is a former Airborne Ranger 20 years back. Mike likes his drinks and likes to see Tina show off in front of his pals. Usually when the party and Tina get out of hand, Vicky is ready to go home, she seems embarrassed that her friend is so easily played by Mike to get nude and prance around with some of the other wives and girlfriends that do the same. From what I hear I have missed a lot of wild times after we departed various parties. But as a consolation prize Vicky is usually very hot when we ride home, some of our hottest sex in the past couple years has been right after leaving a wild party that was just breaking out into freak mode.

My name is Lloyd. I would be what most folks call above average for fellows around here as far as size and smarts. I work as a manager for a local concrete plant. I worked my way up from the bottom, been working here starting right after high school. I am a blue collar guy even though I manage the place I am expected to run the machinery when needed, and even deliver ready-mix when we are busy. A family from out of state own the plant and are basically silent partners, allowing me to do as I wish as long as they make money. In the past five years I have added precast parking blocks and lawn ornaments to our offerings. Sales have nearly doubled and our business is less seasonal. We can cast our items inside even in the coldest weather. Our son worked at the plant while he was in high school but has moved to a town about 4 hours away and works as a welder, makes good money at it too. He is sort of out of our lives except for visits and phone calls. I know he texts his mother some, me not so much. He is pretty much grown and on his way, away from the nest.

Since our son left Vicky has been a bit different. At first we had wild romps in every room of the house, it was first time in years we were on our own at home for an extended period. Since then she has been a little down. I guess her baby boy just does not need her like before, and she realizes that she has to let him go even though it is tough on her.

The bike group was planning a ride up to Iowa for an Abate bike rally. Usually these events are pretty wild. Wet-t shirt contests, that turn into full nude dancing on stage. Lots of flashing in the campground by the biker ladies. Naked games on the back of bikes in broad daylight, you get the idea, a full weekend of drinking and heavy partying. I attended one of these before I got married and had a real good time. Honestly, back then it did not seem to be a good place to take your wife to me. I don't expect that things have changed much in a couple decades.

The weekend before the event Vicky asked me one evening after supper if I was interested in riding up to the party with the group. I had not really considered it since the group had gone for several years before without us, and I really did not think it was a great place to take my wife. I told her the truth, that I was really not interested. The look on Vicky's showed she was a bit upset that I had not considered the party, but she dropped the subject. .

As the week went on I actually had been thinking about taking off Friday and surprising her with a trip up to the Iowa rally, worst case is that if she hated it (I was sure she would) we could always leave. On the Tuesday evening before the ride I came home to a fabulous smell in the house of beef roast and all the trimmings. Vicky had the day off and I was expecting burgers on the grill, but she had gone all out, including wearing a very short pair of cutoffs and white tank top with no bra. Like anyone who has been married a while I knew right then something was up. I asked what the occasion was and of course she answered that she just wanted to do something nice for a change since she had all day to prepare. I let that go. As we ate and talked about mundane things at her work and the new mini mart we were providing concrete for that Mike was building out on Route 51. I offered to help clean up after we ate and she would have nothing of it, told me to relax and go in and watch the Cardinals, she would take care of everything. I knew right then it was bad, what was coming.

It was a cool late June evening, which is rare for these parts, and I opened the windows and turned off the AC. I had almost dozed off during the third inning when I heard the sound of a diesel coming up our lane. We live about 2 miles out of town at the end of an oil and chip lane that turns to gravel at our property line. Looking out I see it is Mike's truck towing a huge three axle fifth-wheel travel trailer. He stops and Tina hops down from the passenger side and I see Vicky run out to meet them. I join them to find out that Mike has just picked up this behemoth 38 ft long camper from Illinois. Vicky and Tina are very excited as Mike gives us all the grand tour. The front part of the trailer is very luxurious, granite counters, stainless appliances, wood laminate floors, a virtual palace on wheels. The back is a separate area that is more like a fancy garage. Tile floor and fold down couches along the sides. The entire rear end of the trailer is a door that is hinged at the floor and can be used as a ramp to load motorcycles or ATVs in the garage area. The RV guys call these 3 axle monsters toy-haulers I have seen these rigs sell before at bankruptcy auctions, and realized that he must have 75 grand in this thing. Luckily his work truck F-350 can easily handle it so he did not have to add a tow vehicle to the purchase.

As the girls go through the inside tour again Mike takes me outside and tells me he is planning to take it up to the Iowa bike rally this weekend. I was not surprised that he was going up as we had planned to do the final concrete pour on Thursday on the mini mart, and we would be free on Friday. I was then stunned to hear that he wanted to push the pour back to Friday and that his first in command would handle the pour. This pretty much told me that there was no way I could go on the ride if I wanted, as I would have to be at the plant for the mixing on Friday.

Mike showed me all the features such as the generator and gas tank that ran it, and the electronic leveling system. The girls came out the side door giggling about the size of the shower in the master suite. Tina said there was room for four and both girls giggled again. As I walked behind Mike to the front of the trailer to check out the hitch set-up I noticed the bathroom window was open a bit and I could swear I smelled the odor of pot smoke. Now I knew Tina toked up but I was sure Vicky had not smoked in years.. After Mike and Tina pulled out and headed back to town, I paid close attention to Vicky. It was obvious she was a bit baked by the way she talked non-stop from the kitchen about the trailer. I settled back into the ballgame and she came in the living room and pretty much attacked me in the recliner, her kiss told me she had tried some mouth wash to cover up pot breath, but it was obvious she had smoked weed with Tina.

Now I am not one to turn down pussy just because Vicky had smoked a bit of weed. Back in the day I knew that a few puffs made her hot as hell and ready to go. Apparently 15 years or so had not changed that. She started out by taking off her shirt to reveal, of course, no bra underneath. She straddled me with her knees on both sides of my hips in the chair, she hung her tits right in my face and it was obvious she wanted her sensitive nipples licked. Always she wants them licked first, then I progress to sucking. When fucking she loves them to be sucked or pinched hard right before she comes. It never fails to put her over the edge hard. Right now I was licking circles that had her emitting little sighs. She was humping my crotch, dry fucking in her little shorts against my jeans and my now stiffening cock.

"We need to move this to the bedroom," she says.

I reply "What about the Cardinals?" She laughs, and we hop up and race to the bed. Naked in seconds we jump in, she wrestles me to my back, Vicky definitely wants to be on top. I slide my cock in realizing that she is very wet, probably juicier than any time in the past three months. She rides on top, balls deep in a few thrusts taking long stokes as I start licking then switch immediately to sucking her nipples alternating sides and levels of pressure. I do not believe she is getting off this fast as I feel her start that tremble down deep and see the flush of red across her chest. I switch to hard sucking of the right nipple and grasp the left between my thumb and forefinger and she starts grunting and grinding down on my cock. I mash that left nipple flat and clench the left in my teeth, not biting but gripping, and she loses it. She rides me hard to her reward, trembling, shaking, grunting, with spasms that last over a minute. Her girl goo leaks out, circles the base of my cock and glides down around my balls. I let go of her nipples now as her orgasm fades, she rides on though without stopping and I am back to licking and gently thumbing her nipples, after a couple minutes she tenses again for her second spasm. Shorter and less intense than the first, she rides it out with soft moans instead of the grunts that accompanied the first orgasm.

We disengage and she rolls on her back, my cue to fuck her hard, she does not have to say it, that's how we do it and I keep my part of the bargain. I go for about 5 minutes in her juiced hole, she lifts her legs up high, knees to shoulders, and I get bottom deep in her as I feel my shot coming. I don't care about her pleasure. I am hammering away for my own. I can wait no longer as I spasm and fire away into her. As I am nearing the end she tenses beneath me and gets one more shuddering spasm. The final score of tonight's game 3 - 1.

The next morning I am up with the dawn and on the road when Vicky texts me. The bomb has dropped. Her text lays out the plans that Tina and her have for the ride weekend. They want to go up with Mike Thursday morning and have me ride our bike up Friday night after work to meet them and take in Saturdays fun. I am a bit stunned as I really thought this was a big enough deal that she would ask in person. The text was obviously well thought out by her and her friend. All the reasons to go were clearly in her favor after the arrival of the trailer. She would have a "safe" place to sleep and to retreat to if she was having a bad time. I also would be expected to arrive and "save the day" if needed on Friday night. Still she started the text with "If it is ok with you." Meaning she would accept no, but probably if I declined, we would have a chilly weekend here at home.

I mulled it over during the day on Wednesday. Like I said before I trusted her, and she deserved to have some fun. On the other hand I did not trust Tina and to some degree Mike. I got home Wednesday night before she did. I snooped around a bit and found her bags were not packed. She was waiting for my ok, even though the plans were made. I decided right then that she could go if she liked with no interference from me. Even though something nagged my mind at the thought of her alone up there at that type of event Thursday night and most of Friday.

Wednesday night she arrives home with a take-and -bake pizza. As we eat she asks if I had made a decision on the ride. I tell her the truth. That I trust her and that even though I have reservations about her going up there with Tina I feel she deserves to have some fun. Vicky is happy about the decision but not going crazy, which makes me feel better right off. After we eat she goes upstairs to pack and I go out to check over the bike to be sure I will have no trouble going up to Iowa Friday. We call it a night rather early, right after 9. I sleep poorly, wondering if I made the right choice.

Looks like Thursday is going to be a beautiful late June day. I am up and ready to leave at dawn. Vicky lies in our king size sleeping. She is off work at the hospital for four days so she is sleeping in. She looks like an angel lying there. I kiss her goodbye and she wakes a bit and tells me bye and that she will text or call when they get there. I drive to the new Mini Mart on 51 as Mike's crew is showing up for work. Greg, Mikes first in command, is in the office trailer when I pull up so I rap on the door and he lets me in. "Nice day to pour concrete," he says. I ask him flat out if he knows why we are not. He goes into some BS that Mike told him he needs to step up and run the crew when Mike can't be there. I reply that he should really step up and pour the rest of this parking lot right now. "I can have a load here in 30 minutes." He laughs and tells me that Friday is the plan, even if he has to send guys home at noon with nothing to do today.

At the plant Thursday we mix just 5 trucks that day. Local builders we are supplying, a few yards at a time, but no big pours today. We do stage some product for Friday, but the day winds down early. I send my crew home right at 4. If this weather gets lousy tomorrow like they say it will, we will all be glad for the rest.

Thursday evening I arrive home to an empty house, not the first time, but the first time in a long time. I set my phone on the kitchen table and make some eggs and bacon for my meal. If they left at noon they should have been there by 4 p.m. easy, even lugging that monster. It is now 6 p.m. and I sort of thought I would have heard from her by now. Damn, no Cardinals tonight either, travel day so no game. I doze off to another exciting episode of American Pickers. After 8 p.m. my phone buzzes a text. I jump up and grab it. Pretty simple it was:

"We made it.. having a great time with Tina."

"None of our group is here yet but there is a good crowd already."

"We are going to the stage for a show later." "Love you" V

Well, that does nothing to ease my mind. I know what goes on there at the stage. I wait to formulate my reply as I really was really hoping for a call. A call that had her saying, "please come get me I hate this", but it was not to be. I text back:

"Have fun and be careful. Love you too L."

The sleep was bad that night, awake, tossing, and wondering what was going on up there. I wish I had taken a few drinks, but a hangover was the last thing I needed for the busy day Friday. At 4 am I gave up and got dressed. My bike was ready for after work and it looked like a wet ride was in store according to the forecast and radar. This rain was going to make the pour rough for Greg's crew, they would be covering as fast as they poured and it would slow things way down. I sort of hoped he would call it off until Monday, but I considered that unlikely. This was his big chance to impress Mike, he was not going to pull the plug unless it was pouring rain. That looked possible later today, according to the local forecast. I rolled in and started up at first light as the first drops hit the windshield. He was to call with his instructions at 6:30. I gambled a bit and mixed a load as I waited, worst case we would pour it in some forms we kept set up for over pour.

6:30 on the dot it was Greg on the line.

"Give me two loads to start and I will call when we get one poured to see how much further we get."

"The first two will get there at 10 til 7." I reply.

He told me that he was going to pour the pump area under the awnings and if it gets as bad as they forecast, call it a day. I believe he may be making the right call. I ask if he heard from Mike, and he said no, not a word from him. I was a bit surprised, but knowing the late night party up there big Mike may be sleeping in this morning.

As it turns out we sent 2 loads and called it as a washout. Mike blew it by calling off Thursdays pour. There was nothing Greg could do as the rain got heavy at 9:30. We washed up here at the plant. I called Louis, my second in command to the office. I told him I was out for the weekend at noon and he was in charge. Keep the guys busy until 3 and let them go. Anything comes up call my cell. He was on track with that and right at 11 a.m. I headed home. On the way I swung by the Mini Mart site. I asked Greg if he had heard from Mike.

"Not a peep, I texted him about the pour being called off and expected some shit, but no call and no text back."

sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers
12