Rally Weekend Ch. 05

Story Info
Final chapter of the working guys marriage.
2.6k words
3.35
31.6k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers

This chapter is the last go-round for Lloyd and his acquaintances.

Once again any resemblance to biker gangs, websites, restaurants, hospitals, or anything on Earth is strictly coincidental. Fiction here with a capital F.

*****

I fill out the paperwork on Vicky as I await word on her condition. Not really sure how much I care at this point, but I was brought up right. I made sure she was getting help regardless of how much I have been hurt over the weekend.

As far as family history on her, I have no clue. She was abandoned as a baby in front of the local hospital. The Sheriff at the time took her to an older couple in our town who took care of foster children for the state. Vicky was declared a ward of the state. When she was 2 the couple adopted her and gave her their last name. They did their best with her, she was pretty wild in high school but finally got it together, and graduated nursing school at Mizzou.

Mr. and Mrs. Stallings were very proud of Vicky that day. I was there for her graduation as we had been dating for a couple months. Vicky's adopted parents died about 15 years ago. Mrs. Stallings had a stroke and was found on her front porch swing, gone. Mr. Stallings died in his sleep one day after his wife's funeral. That happens a lot in small towns, one partner dies and the other follows soon after.

It is almost midnight as I take the paperwork to the counter and ask the clerk if they have any word on my wife's condition. The nurse who just came into the desk area lets me know that she is now stable, and her condition is not serious. She also tells me that the doctor will be out to speak with me soon, as they are now moving her to a private room.

Just after 12 a.m. the doctor, a small Asian gentleman, asks me to follow him to his office. I step inside and sitting in a chair to one side is a Green county deputy. He tells me first that the deputy is there due to the unusual circumstances involved with my wife and her condition. The deputy tells me that I am not under arrest, but he does have a few questions. I decide to get it all out of the way and tell him that if he would like I will give him a rundown of the past weekend.

It takes me a while to tell him the weekend story; he takes notes as I speak. When I am done I inform him that I have filed a preliminary missing persons report regarding my wife, with Deputy Mark Lane, back in my home county. With that news his eyebrows raise and he asks me to sit tight as he leaves the room.

The doctor then tells me that he believes that Vicky will be fine, they pumped her stomach and that she had suffered alcohol poisoning. He also noted that her vocal cords were damaged and that speaking will be difficult for her.

Then he drops some bombs on me, telling me that the deputy was brought in for several other injuries that she indicated occurred with her consent. The doctor told me that he and the deputy found that hard to believe and wanted the story from me to at least confirm what they saw. Her indication of consent was the only reason I was not in cuffs now it seems.

Before doctor goes on to tell me more of her condition, he lets me know that what he is about to reveal may be shocking, and to prepare myself.

She has a fresh tattoo of the letters MRC circled, on her right buttock.

Both her nipples are pierced with large gauge stainless steel rings. They were welded shut on the previously open ends. The piercings are fresh and there has been some slight tearing of the wounds, as if they were pulled hard. The right nipple is possibly infected, and is being treated with topical antibiotic.

Her vagina and anus have been abused heavily in the past few days. Her pubic area is actually bruised.

She has human bite marks and "hickeys," along with cigarette burns on various portions of her body.

Her two front upper teeth have been removed and the sockets cauterized.

She had a very odd piercing of her perineum, very rare in females. There was a flap of skin was available due to an episiotomy when giving birth. It is called a fourchette piercing and basically is a large closed ring through the skin between her anus and vagina.

I sit in stunned silence as he finishes. After some time I ask him if she really said it was all with her consent, and he indicates that she did. She even signed paperwork to that effect. He also indicates that there was no sign of restraint, no rope burns on her wrists, ankles, or neck.

He then says that in his opinion she has been dosed heavily with a drug cocktail containing MDMA or ecstasy and possible other drugs. A person taking a heavy dosage over a short period could possibly be in such sexual bliss that pain would not be an issue to them. He had heard of groups in Thailand that would use the drug for days at a time. He related that some women would be in an almost constant state of orgasm while having sex with multiple partners. Only the inflicted pain would interrupt the orgasms, then these women would become even more aroused as the pain faded. A vicious cycle that had apparently claimed my wife.

At that point the Green county deputy returned. He tells me that my story checks out. He says that after speaking with the deputy on duty back home that I am under no suspicion and may go as I please. He relates that there will be no charges filed against my wife, as she was not in possession of any illegal substances. The whole thing will be written off as a private matter and that any toxicology reports will be sealed, as at this point no complaint has been filed.

The doctor tells me that she has been taken to a private room, and is on a monitor. I can see her if I would like, but she is sleeping. He lets me know that I can pick her up tomorrow before 1 p.m. According to him the Affordable Care Act requires she be released tomorrow, if her condition remains stable, as he expects it will. If she stays her insurance will not pay for a second day in the room.

I thank the doctor and walk out as stunned as I have been all weekend. What on earth would make her let someone pull her teeth, pierce her nipples and 'taint, and tattoo her ass. Why would she think it was even a good idea? She is generally level headed person. Highly sex drive, sure, but I was always the beneficiary of her wild streak. But this behavior is off the deep end.

I walk out to my truck after 1 a.m. No way am I going upstairs to see her with her toothless head sticking out and rings and shit under the covers. I am just disgusted with the whole deal. At this point I am positive that Tina has won. After all these years she wins.

I drive back home in the rain, at least I can call off work without much issue. There is nothing much going on anyway with Monday being the 3rd of July and the holiday on Tuesday.

Country music on the radio, I listen to classic country not that rap crap that passes for country these days. Vicky loved that new crap. I hated it. Another place where we came apart on the past couple years.

"Smoky Mountain Rain" comes on. I think about our wedding reception. My late Mom and Vicky did it up right, the social event of the season for our town. The DJ was excellent and the party lasted long after Vicky and I left at midnight for St. Louis to catch our flight to Miami. At the start of the reception the parents each dance with the married couple. I dance with Mom and Vicky danced with the old man, who by the way was in rare form. Mom picked the song. "She and I" by Alabama. As Mom and I danced she told me some things that she saw for Vicky and I was in the lyrics of the song. I heard her, but never thought much about it until she passed. Mom was so right. Vicky and I lived in our own little world. Only Tina could wreck it. Mom was so right.

I walk up on the porch and see that Vicky's puke has etched the paint on the porch in front of the swing. I painted that fucking porch twice last spring before the color suited her. I hope she likes the barf stain she left in it.

To my surprise everything looked intact inside. I had the Glock in hand as I walked in just in case. The door was locked, nothing missing but the stuff I hauled off to the apartment. The big red D is still in my chair, along with my ring and the DVD. I believe I will leave it just like that.

Before lying down I log onto Montana Rough Cattle. The new gangbang video is up and it is HI-Res of Tina and Vicky getting used by about 20 men. Neither woman has been tattooed or ringed yet. Next week's update I expect. The fucking goes on for quite some time. I hear Vicky make the sounds that were once only for me.

Toward the middle of the video it is obvious the storm is raging outside the metal building. Vicky always was especially horny during storms. Thunder and lightning got her off. This night was no exception, she was begging for it. In the end both women are perched kneeling on the pool tables with their asses over the sides. A large piece of black construction paper is shown on the floor, under each woman. After each man shoots his cum into them from behind, they quickly pull out their cocks. The cocktail of girl goo and man cum splashes down onto the paper. After all the men are finally fucked out, the girls are told to push out the gooey remains from their cunts. Tina tries, but Vicky being a Mom pushes her abused hole hard, you can see part of her cum coated cervix on each grunting push as she spreads wide with her fingers and opens up her gaping hole. Vicky wins the pink T-shirt she was wearing when I took her to the hospital by having the largest pool of cum. Congratulations Vicky.

I sleep on the couch until about 5, eat a quiet breakfast at the nearly empty town diner and head into work.

When my second in command shows up I tell him I have a few personal things to take care of today, and that I plan to leave around 10. We are not real concerned, with the rain and next day holiday, it will be slow. At 10 I head back to Springfield and arrive at the hospital. I have decided to bring her home, maybe listen to her story and make sure she knows that we are done.

The desk gives me her room number. I am pretty sure that I see pity in the nurse's eyes. Springfield is a big town, but I expect they all know what is going on with room 213. The door is open and I walk in. Vicky is lying on her back, the TV on. She starts crying when she sees me. I don't think I can stay for this crap. I know she is going to say she is sorry; it is all Tina's fault. Problem is that it is Vicky's fault and I guess mine as well. She is crying already and she does not even know how much that I know about the weekend. Sorry won't cut it this time.

She speaks and at first I can't hear it, all I see is her missing teeth and the new hairdo. The left side of her head is shaved; the top and other half like it was before she left. It is not a good look on a 40 plus woman.

I hear this from her: Please let me talk don't interrupt me. The story comes pouring out of her like the puke last night. She didn't plan to get so drunk but she was real scared when Tina brought her home last night. First it is that she sorry; I did not mean to hurt you. We met some guys Tina knows. It was all sort of planned. I did not want you to find out this way but Tina said that the shock would make it easier on you. That what you saw would make you would hate me. That seeing by you all that went on over the weekend; you would not be able to beg me to stay.

After hearing her opening volley. I say nothing, just taking in what is in front of me. I see now that the whole weekend was a setup. They knew I would come to Iowa, hell I loved her then. They knew that I would watch Mike's video. She told me she that they even knew that I joined Montana Rough Cattle with her card, to find out what I could see and expect. I believe now that Tina is a fucking genius, because hate is right there on the very top of my emotions.

Vicky goes on about her future plans. Quitting the hospital, moving to Montana to work as a "Rent-A-Nurse", and do more movies. She is moving in with Tina, as she already is heading up there and has an apartment.

She tells me that she has been holding it in for so long, since the time at the lake. She and Tina were gangbanged that day by 4 college guys. She wants that life again, she craves it. She says that she loves me, but that our love has passed into her past.

What the fuck does that mean?

Finally she tells me that it is going to end. She already has the divorce paperwork ready; all I have to do is sign. She only wants the stuff that will fit in her SUV, her retirement money, and her freedom. I keep the house, truck and anything else.

What can I say? I never saw it coming. I tell her that it is up to her to tell all this shit to our son. She implies that he probably already knows, but she will take on the burden of explaining if I want it that way.

They release her from the hospital, and we drive back to the house in silence. She walks in the kitchen and sees the big red D. It takes a second before she gets it. She inhales quickly, a bit of shock as it hits her. But she knows how I feel now. She turns and tells me that she will be cleared out tomorrow afternoon. I tell her fine. We look at each other one last time. No more She and I.

sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers