Ralph and Mabel Go Medieval Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Ralph summoned up his courage. This time, he straightened out one leg on the floor and kneeled on the couch with the other. Ralph dared to set both hands on Sue Ellen's sides, pushing into her panties with his erection. He thrust into her rump several times, exciting his body even more, and hers as well, judging from her loud response.

Abruptly, Sue Ellen's hand came back between them. Ralph didn't understand what was happening at first, until he figured out she was pulling her panties down to her meaty thighs, exposing fully her meaty ass. When Ralph's cock prodded ahead once again, he felt Sue Ellen's bare flesh instead of silky fabric.

Swooning, Ralph poked and pushed at her fat ass. He'd gotten permission from both Frank and now Sue Ellen, yet he was still in a muddle over culminating the sexual act. If he did this now, it would be over too soon, Ralph felt. He would shove into Sue Ellen a dozen times and reach his point of rapture, and then it would be over. That's not what he wanted to do.

Ralph wanted to savor this woman. He wanted to listen to the pitch of her voice lilt as he rocked into her. He wanted to feel her hot breaths against his face, and the way her large breasts would press against his chest. Ralph could do none of these things while Sue Ellen had her mouth full, while he was behind her in the dark. Most of all, he wanted to kiss this woman on the lips, because it had been such a long spell since he had set his mouth on another woman besides Mabel, in all the time they'd been married.

The aroused man didn't mind touching her body, despite having all these other things going through his head. His hands found the broad roundness of Sue Ellen's ass, while feeling her up from the middle of her back down to the rolled up panties around her thighs. Ralph dared enough to rub the married woman's pussy. When he poked a finger into her, she made such a moan he nearly lost his tender resolve and plunged into her anyway. His will floundered, but it did not break.

Two handfuls of Sue Ellen's ass weren't enough. Ralph coursed his fingers up to her bra, which he unhooked and tugged out of the way. With his cock pushing against her back swells, he discovered he did not have enough hands to properly contain those extra large pendulums of sweet milk that were hanging from Sue Ellen's chest. The thought that he could already be inside of her, but he was deliberately keeping himself chaste in a way, tantalized and tempted Ralph in many complex ways. He wondered if Sue Ellen might be able to appreciate any of this.

Frank was huffing and groaning, until he let out a number of short gasps. The man was having his climax, Ralph deciphered. It was so unlike the way he would climax, as Ralph grunted and thrust away with his wife, while Frank apparently had his voice quiver while he said oh, oh, oh fifty times.

Ralph had a moment to imagine Frank's semen bursting out and into Sue Ellen's face, when she began shifting around. Ralph was shoved onto the couch, with the now impatient woman straddling his legs and sitting on his lap. Sue Ellen's hand was between them for a hot heartbeat, before she settled her body down on his. Just like that, Ralph's cock was buried in a pussy that was foreign to him.

Sue Ellen's face came closer. Ralph dreaded having to feel any stickiness on her mouth. When her lips locked in with his, thankfully, he wasn't smeared by it. Instead, a musky, hot odor from Frank's cock wafted into his nostrils and mouth. That should have repulsed a man like him, and it started to at first.

When Sue Ellen's breasts spread against his chest, however, and when his hands felt her soft sides and then gripped her wide, luscious ass, all else became secondary. This was the way Ralph wanted her, with their bodies touching as much as possible, and their mouths clashing together. Sue Ellen was as hot inside as she was outside, as her passion was like a fireplace in full splendor, and her bounces and rubs as titillating as he imagined they would be.

Sue Ellen's busty, voluptuous frame was an entirely different universe than the curvy, no-nonsense body of Mabel. Sue Ellen was a warm blanket on a cold winter night, while his wife was a two-piece bikini showing off at the beach. Each woman had their merits, and thanks to Frank's insistence, each man was making new discoveries.

Ralph kissed Sue Ellen's cheek and ear, and she did the same to him. He mouthed her throat, and later her chest, and she mimicked these maneuvers as well. The two went at it so long, Ralph figured Frank might become jealous. This conclusion proved to be wrong, Ralph soon found out.

"Put her on the edge of the couch." Frank voiced in the dark. "Come on, Ralph!"

That must have been Frank's favorite position, Ralph decided, as Sue Ellen stood and led the new man to the designated spot. Maybe it was hers too, as she willingly went to lean over the armrest and spread her legs apart.

A scant moment later, Ralph had penetrated her, with her fluffy bottom pushed up against his thighs. Ralph jammed his cock into her, rougher now than before, now that he'd gone through his extended foreplay. He was ready to climax, and so was she. They did it together, with Frank standing nearby, watching their shadows move and listening to their combined moans of bliss.

"Is Mabel here?" Frank asked, the next day when he parked in Ralph's driveway and made his way over to the porch. "I see that the car is gone."

"She took off when I told her you were driving over." Ralph admitted with a light chuckle. "She thought we were going to steamroll her again."

"Is she mad at me?"

Ralph shrugged. "She's more worried about me than you, I guess. She's behaving a little more attentive to me than before, so that's good. I guess you were right. Our wives needed to be put in their place a little bit, because things were getting boring between us. Did you have it in your head to steamroll my wife again?"

"No, not really." Frank admitted. "I thought that was a one-time thing. Why, did you want a second round with Sue Ellen? Dude, if you're game, I'm game!"

"Let's go flip some dice over it." Ralph decided.

Frank checked the time on his watch. "It's two-forty-five. The high school lets out in fifteen minutes."

Of course, Ralph knew what this meant. A small mob of high school girls would always walk down their sidewalk every weekday afternoon. These particular girls were all very pretty and very sexy seniors, and they hardly ever had any boys swirling around them. In fact, Ralph and Frank assumed the girls were all lesbos, as they were constantly flirting with one another. A couple of them would even stop at the corner and make-out on occasion, before the group finally split up and the girls went their separate ways.

Frank glanced to the porch, before he went to position two chairs where the men would have the best view of the all-female entourage.

"I'll grab us a couple of beers." Ralph said.