Ralph the Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,283 Followers

Ralph turned her around, and pulled her down onto his throbbing cock, leaning over and taking a nipple between his teeth and biting it. He began helping her raise and lower herself onto his burgeoning cockmeat. After only a few moments of intense fucking he pulled her off his cock, I could see the juices of them both on his shaft and pulled her closer to his body. I realised he was going to assfuck her and my pussy flooded I bit down on my lip as my daughter cried out;

"Oh God yes Ralph you're a stud compared to Jeremy!... fuck my ass you cunt! Fuck it like only you can!"

I moved away then my mind made up that I had to have Ralph assfuck me next time and to hell with the consequences. Anything my daughter got I wanted it too especially from Ralph's big cock. If she could take it up her ass then so could I.

******

I grabbed the glass of cum I had promised Ralph I would drink when my husband arrived home, and greedily swallowed the generous portion of cum he had deposited in the glass, I belched several times during the evening after my husband returned and we ate dinner together, I blamed the asparagus soup. Each and every time I could taste Ralph's cum. I was so afraid that Robert would smell it off, of me. I refused point blank to allow my husband his marital rights for three days saying I felt decidedly out of sorts, which in a way wasn't lying! Was it?

easyballs
easyballs
1,283 Followers
12