Ramblings of a Die Hard Pussy Eater

Story Info
Pussy Eating.
1.2k words
4.44
12.2k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am writing this as I have heard so often that so many men (A) have no interest in this activity, even though they can't wait to get their dick sucked, or (B) they don't mind giving it a try, but often cause more frustration than pleasure. The former have no idea what they are missing, and to the latter. . .read on.

What I think may be the most difficult concept to wrap their brain around for most men is that the act really all starts in the head, and not between the legs. Those that just spread the legs and dive in may have some success, but will never realize the same heights of those that understand this simple concept. And the women have to realize this as well. I have always thought it is important for them to be comfortable, relaxed, and have a clear mind.

Another key element of success is for the man to take his time. There is no hurry. Your lady must warm to your voice, your touch, your tongue and your lips. The more patient you are the more intense her orgasm will be.

I'd start at the very beginning. Taking her clothes off. One piece at a time.

Talking to her as you go. Making her feel comfortable about her body and letting her feel comfortable with your touch. After you take the shirt and bra off, maybe spend a couple minutes right then and there playing with her nipples a bit. Feeling them, kissing them, some light pinching and nibbling. Just a bit, to get it all started. Undo her pants and pull them down then off. Let her stand there a minute. Maybe feeling her through her panties. You running your hands around them. Sometimes I even leave them on for a bit, and other times not.

She's naked now, or almost, and time to lay her down on the bed, the sofa, the kitchen table, wherever. Lay her flat on her back then snuggle close up beside her. Your face next to hers. Kiss her on her lips, brushing yours up against hers. Let her feel your tongue slip in her mouth, and swirl around hers. Your lips up and down her neck, then across her shoulders. The sheer power of a simple kiss should never be underestimated.

Put your mouth up right next to her ear and whisper softly into it. While your hand roams her upper body tell her how beautiful she is, and how happy you are she is with you. Tell her what you are going to be doing to her body that day. Let you hand squeeze her breasts, roam across her nipples. Roll them between your fingers. Pinch them gently but firmly, sending jolts throughout her body.

Your mouth starts its journey south, kissing her every inch of the way. More nipple time. Kissing, licking, a bit of nibbling. Then further down. You're almost there. She parts her legs for you, and wants you now. She aches for you. She wants to feel your hot wet tongue right on her clit. . .right this moment. But just like you have to have some patience. . .so does she. You push her legs apart further. You see her juices welling up and experience her aroma.

But first don't forget her soft and sensitive thighs. Your kisses there will be appreciated. I like to kiss one down then up the other. Gently nibbling on her flesh. Making her jump as she feels your teeth on her. But at long last her slit is right there, waiting for you. But don't just dive right in. . .not yet. Kiss her some more. Just on the outside. Up her slit then back down again. Go the distance. Start at her clit and kiss your way down to her asshole then back up again.

You'll feel her warm juices against your lips. Then with just the very tip of your tongue, very gently, lightly, have your tongue follow the same path. Tease her clit with just the slightest touch as you lick her down her slit then just brush the tip of your tongue up against her ass, then back up again. Very slowly. Let her feel you. . .feel every sensation.

Time for a bit of penetration. Take your thumbs and spread her wet hole wide open, then with both the tip and flat of your tongue, start to lick her juices just like a puppy dog. Lap up her juices as they are flowing out of her. Hold her hand, or maybe touch her cheek, or roll her nipples between your fingers while you do. Let her feel close to you.

Be aware. As you are doing what she needs, what she craves. . .watch her body language. Watch her face. Watch her hands, watch her body movements. These movements will offer tell tale signs you are doing what she likes. That your efforts are paying off.

Time to move your mouth up to her most sensitive spot. Her clit is throbbing right now, and so ready for you. As your tongue touches her there you'll hear her moan and whimper. But you need to change things up now and then. What some guys just don't understand is you can't get down there and then do the same thing the whole time. Put your mouth right on her clit and let her feel your tongue go round and round, back and forth, up and down. Let her feel the tip, let her feel the flat. Try it very gently, barely touching, or harder, pressing firmly.

Her body language and moans will tell you what to do next. Take her entire clit in your mouth and start to suck a bit. Maybe scrape your teeth gently across it. Maybe very lightly clamp down with your teeth.

There are some signs you should look for. Her breathing may get a bit heavier, her body may tense up a bit. Her moans may get a bit louder. Sometimes her back will arch as she pushes herself against you. When you feel she is getting close the push a couple fingers up her, stretching her a bit. If she enjoys a bit of rear end play then push one up there too. Those ladies that enjoy both holes will cum harder than they ever have.

While your fingers are up her, and you know she is close, just keep doing whatever you were doing to get her there. When she cums you may need to back off a bit. But not entirely. Sometimes I like to cup her with my hand and gently press down. Other times I put my mouth close and just let her feel my hot breath.

Unfortunately, there is no manual, and every lady is a bit different. There is always a bit of experimentation involved, a bit of trial and error. But the most important thing is to try, and keep trying, until your lady has a big smile on her face.

This is just one man's perspective but I'd be very interested in any comments anyone might have. Maybe a new technique or way of doing things. Sometimes, you just have to go after what you want. Don't be shy. If your man isn't doing what you want, what you need, then just tell him, and show him this post. Maybe it will do no good, but. . .maybe it will. Best of luck to all.