Ramses II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, I don't think she knows why she was called back here. I only said that it was royal business that needed to be attended to. So she will be pleasantly surprised when she comes in here.

Sit back down in the chair and greet her when she arrives. Ok?"

Ramses nodded his agreement, rearranged his clothes, and sat back down in the chair. Even with Ahset's assurances, he was still nervous.

Ahset covered her breasts and moved to the doorway. "Nefertari, come down here please." A moment passed as Ramses waited. He sensed her right outside the doorway. "Nefertari, please come in. I have a guest I want to introduce you to."

Nefertari stepped through the doorway and her eyes opened wide when she saw who was there. Ramses stood, struck blind by her beauty. From up close, she was even more beautiful than when he had seen her in the garden. She was shorter than Ahset. Lighter. Almost frail. But he could easily make out her large breasts through her dress. They seemed huge on her smaller frame. Her dark hair framed her youthful face. A face that was covered in shock at who was before her. Quickly she bowed her head, "My Prince."

"Call me Ramses. And you are Nefertari?"

"Yes, My Prin... Ramses."

"You are even more beautiful now that I see you up close." Her eyes popped up to his for a second before dropping back down. "I have noticed your beauty while you've tended the gardens. Don't look down. I want to see your eyes." Nefertari raised her eyes to look into his. Ramses felt lost in their dark depths. He felt himself being pulled towards her. Not wanting to shock her, rather than ravishing her with the kiss that he wanted to do, he took her hands in his and kissed them gently. "Very nice to meet you Nefertari."

"And I you, My Pri... Ramses," she replied with a small smile. Ramses realized that her smile was as beautiful as her eyes. He smiled in return and continued holding her hands before him. They stood staring into each other's eyes and not saying a word. Ramses felt spellbound by her. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He knew that all others paled before her and whether he liked it or not, he was hers forever.

Ahset cleared her throat to get their attention. Reluctantly Ramses pulled his gaze from Nefertari's. "I sense something special between you two. Am I not mistaken?"

Ramses looked back at Nefertari. "You are not," he replied with a smile.

"Nefertari?" Ahset asked. "What do you feel?"

"I feel ... I'm not sure. A calmness. As if I was meant to be here." She glanced down at Ramses hands which were still holding hers. "It just feels ... right."

"That is what I thought," Ahset replied with a knowing nod. She continued, "Nefertari, the Gods have brought you two together. This is Ramses's eighteenth cycle. He has chosen you as his first. Are you willing to give yourself to our Prince now and forever? Remember that as a Priestess of the temple, I can do the joining."

Nefertari turned her gaze back up to Ramses's face with a smile. "I am. I would agree to a joining with Ramses."

"Ramses, are you willing to join yourself to Nefertari now and forever?"

"I am."

"Very well. And you both know what this implies?"

Ramses knew. He was being bound to Nefertari for life. Based on the way he was feeling, that was fine with him. "I do."

Nefertari continued looking at Ramses and nodded. "I do as well."

"Excellent. You have both made a fine choice. I feel that the Gods will smile upon your union. And just so you understand also, Nefertari?" She waited until Nefertari's gaze returned to her. "You understand that Ramses is the Prince and will be Pharaoh. He will become a God. He will have many women, and many wives in his lifetime, and hopefully many children as well. But you will be the Great Royal Wife until you die."

"I understand Priestess," Nefertari replied.

"And is that acceptable to you?"

"It is."

"And you Ramses, do you understand?"

"I understand."

"With that, I will leave you two alone. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to call for someone. Remember, we are all here for you, My Prince and My Princess." Nefertari looked towards Ahmet in shock not realizing that she had just been elevated to royalty. Ahmet smiled, bowed and left the two newly betrothed behind.

Ramses could have stood there holding Nefertari's hands and staring at her face forever but realized that was not practical. "Let's sit," he suggested motioning towards the chairs by the table. Nefertari bowed and stepped over to it. Ramses stood watching her glide over the floor. She seemed to be floating on air. He shook his head and quickly sat next to her. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" he asked.

"Maybe a little thirsty," she replied. Her voice sounded like a goddess to his ears. Quickly he jumped up and ran to the curtain. "Istnofret," he called out.

Seconds later, Istnofret appeared. "Yes, My Prince?"

"Can I get another cup and that pitcher of water?"

"Of course." Ramses stood at the doorway waiting and looking back at Nefertari. He found it painful to look away from her for too long. Istnofret soon returned and handed the items to Ramses. Her eyes widened when she now looked through the doorway and saw who he was with. Ramses thanked her, closed the curtain blocking her view, and returned to Nefertari.

"Do you know Istnofret?" he asked. "She seemed to know you."

"Of course. We've been friends for many years. We share a room together. She is as close as a sister to me. I think though that she almost dropped her pitcher when she saw me in here," Nefertari finished with a smile.

"She did seem a little shocked," Ramses replied. He poured her some water and replenished his own supply. His eyes continued to be drawn to hers. Each drank as they stared at one another.

"You are beautiful Nefertari."

"Thank you Ramses. You are very handsome as well."

"Oh. Thank you." No one had ever said he was handsome before. At least not in this context. His mother had said he was handsome but that wasn't the same as hearing it coming from this beautiful creature before him. His wife. Well, that was an unexpected twist to the day. Not at all what he was expecting this morning when Anen had awoken him. He smiled at the thought.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked.

"I was just thinking that I had not planned on being joined to someone in this way when I got up this morning."

"Does it bother you?" she asked with a frown.

"Oh, no, no," Ramses quickly replied. "No. It's just a little overwhelming. Don't you feel that as well?"

Nefertari nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I suppose you're right. I was not thinking this was going to be how I spent my day. I was planning out instead how to arrange the flowers in the garden."

"I've watched you while you worked," Ramses admitted.

"You have?"

"Yes. From the balcony of my room. I could see you working down below. Always working so carefully to keep the flowers blooming. But they could never compare to you."

"You're making me blush," Nefertari replied bringing her hand up to her reddening cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just can't help it. Do you enjoy working in the garden?"

She nodded. "I do. But I guess I won't be doing that anymore."

"You can do whatever you wish. If you want to continue to work there, you can do so."

"I don't know. This, us, our joining. It will change things. Especially with the primary gardener. He will feel ... Well, he'll have lost his power over me, I guess you'd say."

"I see." Ramses sat in thought for a moment. "Why don't we create a small garden just for you then? You won't work on the full palace gardens but on your own plot of land. I'm sure that could be arranged."

Nefertari reached out her hand and rested it on Ramses's wrist. "That is a fabulous idea. I would like that very much."

Ramses felt a jolt of electricity go through his body as Nefertari rested her hand on his. He was shocked into speechlessness. "Are you Ok Ramses?" she asked.

That shook him out of the trance he was in and he rested his hand over hers. "You have no idea Nefertari. I could not be more OK than I am at this moment."

"Me too. I've never been happier. I as well have admired you from afar. Well, we all did. I would try as much as possible to go watch you when you trained with Paser."

"You would?"

Nefertari nodded. "I would. Since I arrived here from Thebes, I've been watching you whenever I could. You've become very skilled with the sword the last few moons."

"Thank you. Paser has been a great teacher."

"Yes, he has taught you well."

"And you've talked about me with your friends? What have you talked about?"

Nefertari looked away, her face turning red. "I'd rather not say. It's embarrassing."

"Why? What? What do you say?"

She looked back at him. "Well. When you're working, we can see how well muscled you are ... and we wonder ... well, we wondered and would talk about ... well, how well muscled the parts we couldn't see were."

Ramses sat back in his chair shocked. "Oh. You would? Really? You girls would talk about things like that?"

"Oh Ramses, you'd be shocked at some of the things we talk about. Don't you discuss girls with your friends?"

"Well, yes, some. But mostly just in fun. You know. Oh, doesn't she look nice? Doesn't she have nice ... umm... breasts? Things like that."

"And what about me? Have you told your friends that I have nice breasts?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

He was trapped. If he said no, she'd think that he'd think she didn't have nice breasts. And if he said yes, she would think he was crude. She sat there with her little smile waiting for his response. "Um... well. Yes. I ...," he stumbled along with his reply.

But then she saved him. "It's OK Ramses. I'm glad you think I have nice breasts." She looked down at them in her gown. "Though they've always seemed a little too large. Bigger than most girls. And I'm so small that they look even bigger on me." That brought Ramses gaze down to them as well. Yes, they did seem bigger than Ahset's now that he was close to her. And it was true he had noticed their size as she worked in the garden; but being this close to them, he could really see how full they were. "My eyes are up here," Nefertari said jolting him from his admiration of her breasts.

"Oh. Sorry. You just mentioned them and I had to look."

"I know. I'm just teasing you Ramses. I hope that's ok with you. I like to tease sometimes. I think they're pretty nice myself and look at them in the mirror quite a bit."

"You do?"

"Yes. When I'm playing with them, it gets me quite excited." Ramses's earlier lesson came to mind and he remembered Paser mentioning that exact same thing. "Do you want to watch?" she asked suddenly.

"Watch?"

"Watch me play with them."

"Umm... yeah, sure. If you want me to."

"For a bit anyway. Then maybe you'll help me out?"

Ramses was starting to get into it now. "I could do that," he replied with a smile.

Ramses watched entranced as Nefertari lowered the top of her dress freeing her breasts. The dress pushed them up and towards him even more than normal. Ramses was amazed. On her smaller body, they looked even bigger and they looked so soft. He almost reached out to touch them but resisted the urge.

Nefertari did it for him and hefted her breasts up in the air. "So, what do you think?"

Ramses croaked out a reply. "Beautiful."

"I'm glad you like them," she replied. "When I do this it really does get me excited," she said as she rubbed her fingers over her nipples. They hardened as she touched them. "And this," and Ramses watched as she brought one of her nipples to her mouth and licked it. "I really like this Ramses."

"Ok." Ramses shifted uncomfortably in his chair. Nefertari showing him her breasts and sucking on her nipples was getting him excited again. He was glad that Ahset had brought out an orgasm from him earlier. He knew otherwise that he would not last long the way things were progressing.

"Are you getting uncomfortable Ramses? Are you getting hard?" she asked. "Can I see it?"

"Of course." Thankfully Ramses would be able to shed his clothes and relieve his discomfort. He stood up. As he started to remove his clothes he looked down at Nefertari. She was still gently rubbing her breasts and staring at him intensely. Her eyes were travelling up and down his body and settling on his groin. Now was the time. He removed the last item and stood there naked before his wife for the first time.

He heard a small intake of breath from her. "Oh. Oh my. Wow. I mean ..." For a change, this time she was at a loss for words. Ramses stood there and held his cock in his hand. It was as hard and as big as it had ever been. He waited while Nefertari recovered and spoke. "I'm sorry. It's just that ... I assume you know that I'm not a virgin." He nodded. "But none of the men I've ever been with ... I mean. They were ... well ... small compared to you. You are truly blessed by the Gods."

Ramses felt a little jolt of pride. Ahset had said something similar. He could get used to hearing it.

"Can I touch you?" Nefertari asked quietly. He nodded and moved closer to her. She reached out with her small hands and took hold of his manhood. "It's so big Ramses. So big. So beautiful. I can't wait to feel it inside me. It is going to feel so good when you fuck me." His cock twitched at her words. She smiled, "Do you like that my husband? Do you like when I talk a little dirty?" Ramses nodded. "Good. I have a dirty streak in me. I'd like to share it with you as much as I can." That sounded good to him. She continued holding onto his cock. Her fingers did not touch as she wrapped them around it. She placed one hand over the other. They easily fit over his cock with room for a third hand above them. She stroked him a few times and then Ramses watched as her mouth moved towards his penis. He held his breath as she licked up his leaking fluid and licked his cockhead. Then she opened her mouth and took some of his cock into her mouth. This had caused his orgasm with Ahset but this time he was able to hold back.

Gently he rested his hands in Nefertari's hair. Without conscious thought he moved his hips back and forth slowly fucking her mouth. His hand guided her head as he slid back and forth.

Nefertari pulled away and a string of saliva joined her lips with his cock. "Oh Ramses, you feel so good in my mouth but I would rather have you somewhere else ... if that's OK with you?"

"Of course."

"Good. Because all this is getting me really horny." She stood and slipped the dress down and off. This caused her abundant breasts to bounce attracting Ramses's full attention. At least until she tossed the dress aside and stood there naked before him. Another goddess. Two in one day. But this one was his. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. His eyes travelled up and down her body, taking it in, as she did the same to him. Starting at her long dark hair and her eyes and that smile, his eyes travelled down her body, over her magnificent breasts, down over her stomach to her vagina. Ramses could see that she was shaved clean and had no hair down there. Though it gave her an image of innocence, what came out of her mouth next tossed that image aside.

"Oh my Ramses. I can't wait to feel that cock of yours sliding in and out of my pussy. I'm so wet just thinking about it. Want to see?"

Ramses nodded. Yes, he wanted to see that.

She quickly sat down on the bed and opened her legs. As with Ahset, Ramses could see that she was very wet. "See. Look how wet I am?" she asked as she rubbed the slimy liquid around her pussy. "I don't want to wait any longer. Please Ramses, put your cock inside me. Please fuck me." Ramses stood there entranced by Nefertari rubbing her pussy. She sat up and reached towards him. "Come here Ramses." She grabbed his arms and pulled him closer. She shifted her grip and found the back of his head and pulled it towards her. Their lips touched. Ramses felt a jolt. This was meant to be.

He responded to her kiss and felt their mouths mesh perfectly together. He felt her tongue probing against his lips and when he parted, she plunged her tongue into his mouth. He responded with his own.

He realized that Nefertari, as they kissed, was stroking his cock once again, and pulling it towards her vagina. This was the moment he had been waiting for. He pulled himself away from their kiss and watched as she positioned his cock near her pussy. "Slowly Ramses. I need to adjust to you so go slow."

As she suggested, he slowly pushed against her pussy. Nothing happened. She lined him up again and he gave another push. This time he felt her pussy give way. First just his cockhead entered her body. Oh how he just wanted to push all the way in; but she said slowly so he followed her instructions. They both looked down to watch his cock as it slowly entered her body.

Ramses realized that his life was now never going to be the same. He knew that there was going to be nothing that compared to this feeling. He could feel her hot wetness envelop his cock. About half way in, Nefertari put her hands on his chest and panted out, "Hold it there for a moment. You're so big."

He paused. The wait was killing him but he didn't want to hurt her, so he stayed still.

"Ok, pull out a bit and then push back again," she told him. He nodded and pulled back until he was almost out and then pushed back in. The going was easier this time and before he knew it, he was completely inside her. He was inside her. He was having sex. This was thousands of times better than using his hands for relief.

"Hold there again," she spoke up. He held his hips against hers, waiting for word to continue. It came after only a short time. "Ok, fuck me Ramses. Fuck my pussy. Make me yours forever. Cum in my pussy. I want to give you sons and daughters. Shoot that baby making cum into my pussy."

The dirty talk excited Ramses and he couldn't help but pull out and push back into Nefertari's body. Back and forth he went. The hours of work on the practise field gave him the stamina to keep going when a normal man would have been unable to continue.

As he fucked her, he dimly realized that she was flowing from one orgasm to the next. Streams of foul dirty talk flew from her mouth. "Fuck me Ramses, fuck me hard," she growled at him. "By the Gods, this feels so good. Don't stop. Don't ever stop. Keep fucking me." Then her talk degenerated into unintelligible moans and grunts and then into screams of passion. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming," she screamed out. That was soon followed by, "Oh, again, again, I'm cumming again..."

And Ramses couldn't stop fucking her. His hips were on autopilot. His mouth found her nipples and he sucked one and then the other into his mouth. He couldn't get enough of her.

But even a God reached a limit and Ramses realized his was being reached. "Nefertari, I'm going to cum," he groaned into her ear.

"Yes, my love, yes. Fill me with your seed. I want to feel it fill me up. Cum. Cum, my love."

So with one deep hard plunge into her pussy, Ramses let loose his orgasm. He could feel it pumping from his cock into Nefertari's pussy. Into her body. He filled her to overflowing and felt it squirting out around his cock as he thrust his hips back and forth a few more times. Finally sated, he slowed and stopped. Sweat covered his body and dripped down onto Nefertari's body.

"I'm sorry. I'm all sweaty," he apologized.

"Don't worry about that," she assured him. "Come here," and she pulled his face down to hers to kiss him. This was not a hurried sexually charged kiss. This was a deep soul-binding kiss.

Ramses pushed himself away and looked down at her beauty. "I love you Nefertari."

"I love you too Ramses."

They kissed again but only briefly before Ramses rolled over to his side next to her. They turned their heads towards each other and stared at each other for a long while. Ramses studied her entire face. It was flushed from her exertions and he could see sweat forming on her nose and brow. But that just made her more attractive to him.