Ramu On A School Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Yes, yes I agree. I will do anything you want me to do but first fuck me quickly or I will die' she said excitedly, taking off her salwar she moved to get into the bed.

'No not like that, take off everything' I told her. Then she undressed completely and lay down. Her ten yeas of marriage had not taken away much from her. Her well-shaped tits were still firm. Her choot had no hair on it and her clit was erect and hard in anticipation of the coming fuck. If she had not been a little on the chubby side she could take on Gita any day and win hands down. I started to kiss her and squeeze her boobs. Then while sucking her nipples I finger fucked her choot'.

'Ramu my choot is ready. Please don't delay and ram your lovely cunt basher in my choot and fuck me as hard as you can'.

I mounted her and shoved my cock into her. 'AAHHhh your lund feels so nice. Yes please fuck me hard'. I started the fuck motion. As I had come only ten minutes back and was not likely to come soon. During this time Rajni kept saying things like 'Yes fuck me. Ram your cock harder in my choot. Yes faster'. Then suddenly she cried 'OH RAAAMMMUUUUUU I am COOMMMIINNNNNG' and fell back panting. I continued to move in and out. Thereafter she let out her cunt juices, every ten/twelve strokes with a loud sigh. Her cunt was like a fountain working overtime. She must have wetted my cock umpteen times before I shot my load into her fuck tunnel.

As we lay resting Rajni kissed me and my laurda and said, 'Ramu this the best fuck I have ever had. I just came and came and lost count of the number of times I came'.

'Shall I tell you something? You probably won't believe me but today I experienced an orgasm for the first time during sex'.

I was surprised and said 'Yes, you are right I don't believe you'.

Gita asked, 'Does your husband have a problem?'

'No nothing like that. My husband is a good man and a good provider. He has a small business and works very hard to keep it going. He leaves early in the morning returning only late at night. Yes he does fuck me regularly but he is not a stayer. By the time I get hot and start to enjoy our chudai (fuck) he shoots his seed in me and I am left to my own devices to finish. When I found out that you and Gita were fucking I thought I might also get lucky and kept a close eye on both of you for an opportune moment. Tonight I was listening out side the door and I heard Gita moaning and shouting, I got so hot that I had to come in and enjoy your lund'.

'You poor thing. I am so glad that you came in' Gita said and embraced Rajni. That night they stayed with me and I fucked them several times. Early in the morning I gave their cunts another shot of my-cum and saw them off.

Before they left we agreed to meet again the next day. To avoid suspicion it was decided that we would have an early dinner and assemble thereafter.

The next night both the girls came in together.

I asked 'Have you decided who will start first?'

'Fuck Rajni didi (term used to address an elder sister) first she is elder'.

'No Gita dear you go first' Rajni said.

Surprised I asked, 'Didi? That was quick'.

Gita laughed and said, 'We may not be 'blood' sisters but we are definitely 'fuck' sisters'.

'That you are. Okay I will decide whom I will take first with flip of this coin. Heads Gita gets it, tails is for Rajni'. Rajni won. Then I fucked them once.

After resting I told Rajn,i 'Prepare my cock, I will now fuck your butt hole'.

'No please it will hurt. I haven't done it before' Rajni said.

'Don't worry I will use some Vaseline and the pain will be minimal. Remember your promise to obey me. I did not get a chance to deflower you but I will surely pop your ass hole cherry'.

Soon Rajni had my cock hard as rock. I took out a tube of vaseline from my toilet bag. I always carried a tube not knowing when I might get lucky and need it. Then I applied it on her butt hole and my cock and placing my cock on her hole pressed for entry. As my cock entered she shouted, 'Please Ramu stop, it is hurting me'.

'It will soon be okay' and pushed the whole of my cock in her behind.

'God it hurts' she said. I started to fuck her ass hole. Soon she was enjoying it. After we had finished she said, 'it was not that bad I rather enjoyed it.'

'Why have you not fucked me in my ass hole? Gita complained.

'Actually I wanted to take your butt cherry yesterday but Rajni's entry diverted the attention of my cock from your gaand to her choot. Nothing is lost yet, I will now take your second cherry. Prepare my cock for it' I told Gita. Then I fucked her in her butt. She also enjoyed it.

Thereafter we met each night till the trip came to an end and I fucked their cunts, ass holes and we sucked each other off.

After this very pleasant excursion, I kept fucking Gita whenever we got the chance for another six months or so till she got married and left town. I did not forget Rajni or rather she did not let me forget her. I visited her regularly and gave her cunt a good cock bashing every now and then.

One evening she invited me to her house for dinner. I met her husband. He was a very nice and pleasant chap. I felt a little guilty about fucking his wife and sharing his bread also.

Dear readers I have tried to explain this to my cock. He does not understand my sentiments and keeps repeating the axiom 'a standing cock has no conscience'. You see I am helpless. What can I do other than continue to fuck Rajni.

The end

Dear readers, did you enjoy this episode of Ramu's love life? Please write and tell me your opinion at sahebji at yahoo.com Ramu will like it also and maybe share with us more incidents from his love life.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Take care. Yours Sahebji.

SAY NO TO CASUAL SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION. HELP BANISH AIDS.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers
12