Ramya's Journey Pt. 07

Story Info
Ramya practices modelling.
5.2k words
4.57
26.2k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 7 of a continuing series. I highly recommend you read them in sequence.

*****

Kajal couldn't believe her eyes when Ramya rushed out of the store in a much disheveled state clutching a plastic bag in her hand. The cell phone had cut off within a minute after Ramya entered the store, and when the shopkeeper had come out and pulled down the shutters, Kajal had started to get worried. Upon seeing Ramya's state though, she realized that something had been going on and was very curious to see how far Ramya had gone.

Ramya hurriedly got into the car and avoided Kajal's eyes. "I got some bra and panty sets. Can we go now please?" she asked softly.

"We'll go once you tell me what went on in there," Kajal said firmly. She took hold of Ramya's shoulder and made Ramya turn to face her. "What did you do? Are you okay?"

"Yes I am fine," Ramya said, blushing deeply. "I modeled the bra for the shopkeeper like you asked me to, and it got a little out of hand."

Kajal was stunned. She hadn't really expected Ramya to follow through on her request. She realized that if something had happened between Ramya and the shopkeeper, that was probably a good thing and Ramya would probably still be hot about it. Kajal decided to keep pushing on her, but decided not to ask for any more details in case Ramya started feeling ashamed or guilty about it. "Okay good. You'll have one more final lesson and then you should be all set for the modelling session next week." Despite repeated questions from Ramya, Kajal didn't say anything more about what the final "lesson" was going to be, and just drove to a fancy restaurant for lunch.

While Ramya was washing up, Kajal made a couple of quick phone calls, and was done before Ramya got back. They a nice leisurely lunch, and spent the rest of the afternoon doing some window shopping and picking up groceries. Kajal also made sure to stop at a liquor store and picked up some beer as well as vodka. It was a bit of an ordeal for a woman to buy liquor in Chennai, but she had grown immune to the taunts and double-meaning questions a while ago.

It was pretty late in the evening by the time they reached home. Ramya helped Kajal put away everything they had bought and started asking her again about what the next lesson was going to be. Kajal first told her to relax and poured a couple of strong vodka cocktails for both of them. "You need to relax," Kajal said as she waited for Ramya to take a sip of the drink. "Have you ever watched fashion TV?"

"Yes, I have seen it," Ramya loved the taste of the cocktail and had finished almost half the glass within minutes. "They wear pretty revealing clothes."

"Yes, but that's not why I asked," Kajal said. "Have you seen how they walk? Erect posture, confidence enough to meet your gaze and nice make-up?"

"Yes, that's true, Kajal," Ramya responded. "They seem to be able to pull of wearing just about anything."

"You need to get that confidence," Kajal responded firmly and quickly mixed another drink as she saw that Ramya was almost done with hers. "And practice makes perfect. That's going to be your next lesson," she said as she handed the drink to Ramya.

"Oh okay," Ramya gratefully took a sip from her second drink of the evening. "How are we going to do that?"

Kajal took Ramya by her hand and led her into the bedroom. She unwrapped the bra and panty sets that the shopkeeper had given her. She also pulled out some dresses and nightgowns and put aside. "You are going to get some modeling practice tonight. I am going to keep some outfits ready for you," Kajal instructed. "I'll switch on music in the living room. You'll walk out of the bedroom, circle the couch, pause in front of the audience for five seconds, turn around, take a couple of steps, pause for another five, and then come back into the bedroom and change to the next costume - I will keep it ready for you. Once you are ready, you start again. OK?"

Ramya struggled to keep up with the pace of instructions. "You mean I put on outfits you pick, and model for you just like they do on Fashion TV?" she finally asked.

"Yes, model for us," was the response.

"Us? What do you mean us?" Ramya was starting to panic.

"Do you think I'll be the only person in the audience next week, Ramya?" Kajal acted as though she was getting angry. "There will be some very senior managers there and I don't want you to embarrass me. Adarsh and another friend will be here shortly and you'll be modeling for us. Okay?"

Ramya wasn't sure if she could do it. If it had been just Kajal and Adarsh, she could probably have managed it - they had already seen her fully naked! Modeling in front of a stranger sounded scary. "But then, there is going to be more than one stranger next week," she thought to herself. "That's probably why Kajal invited the other friend."

"Okay, Kajal," Ramya said finally. "I'll do it."

"Okay good. Start with your make-up now, they'll be here soon," Kajal responded with an encouraging smile. "And remember, you need to be confident. No shyness, you need to meet our eyes!" Ramya nodded in response, gulped down her second drink, and went to work on her make-up.

***

Ramya had finished with her makeup and was putting on the first dress - a western "little black dress" that came down to just above her knees and had a mandarin collar covering most of her cleavage as well when the doorbell rang. She could hear Kajal go and open the door and some muted conversation for a minute or so. She was pretty much ready when Kajal walked in with another drink and gave it to her.

"Sip this one slowly. Your audience is ready when you are," she said and gave Ramya a pat on her back. "Remember my directions, I'll go and switch on the music now."

Ramya took a gulp of her third cocktail to help buck up her courage, and looked at herself in the mirror. The first dress that Kajal had laid out was actually pretty modest. It was a bit figure-hugging, but nothing too bad. She felt glad that she was able to start with such a dress. "Hope the rest of the evening goes off okay," she thought to herself. "I cannot lose control like I did at that dress shop!" Just thinking about it again, and remembering how she'd been naked and on her knees in a shop, giving a blowjob to an absolute stranger made her start to feel horny again. The alcohol in her bloodstream was also going towards reducing her inhibitions, and while she was telling herself that she should retain control, her body was giving her signals in a completely opposite direction.

Kajal had started playing some upbeat music in the living room, and Ramya took it as her cue to make her entrance. Remembering Kajal's instructions, she walked in with her head held high and with a sway in her hips. She could see that the living room was somewhat dimly lit, and Kajal was sitting in between Adarsh and another guy. All of them had beers in their hands, and when Adarsh saw Ramya walk in, he whistled in a very suggestive manner. Ramya blushed slightly before remembering her instructions and kept her head high and continued her catwalk. Her path took her near the couch on which her "audience" was seated, and when she passed them, she could feel a pat on her butt. She quickly turned back to see that it was Kajal, and she was giving Ramya a thumbs-up. Ramya just smiled in response, and paused to let them look at her.

"Good start, Ramya," Kajal said. "This is Sudheer, by the way. He is Adarsh's friend."

Ramya nodded at him. Sudheer seemed pretty tall and built, had a thick mustache and was looking at her as though he had X-ray vision. "Hi Ramya. Kajal has told me a lot about you," he said with a wicked smile. Ramya blushed as she thought about what Kajal would have told him, and Kajal took that as a right time to take her back to the bedroom and asked her to finish her drink while Kajal prepared the second outfit.

This outfit was more risqué than the first one. It was a white tank top with spaghetti straps that only covered half her stomach leaving her navel exposed and a short black denim skirt that ended a good six inches above her knees. For underwear, Kajal had left her the strapless bra and black thongs. Ramya was feeling pretty buzzed from all the drinks and was confused by the thong. She'd never worn a thong previously and wasn't comfortable. She was sitting on the bed in just her top, holding the thong in her hands when Kajal walked in with another drink in her hand for Ramya. "What's going on, Ramya?" she asked. "Why are you sitting here? The guys are waiting."

Ramya hurriedly covered her lower body with a towel. "It's just that you have kept a thong for me, and I have never worn one before," she replied hesitantly. "So..."

Kajal started getting angry. "How do you think you are going to handle the modelling assignment if you are worried about stupid things like this?" She wasn't shouting yet, but the tone was clear. "Either put it on and come out within the next five minutes, or I'll call the whole thing off." She stalked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Ramya felt ashamed that she had made her friend angry. She hurriedly took a big gulp from the drink that Kajal had gotten for her and put on the thong and the skirt. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe her own eyes. She looked hot! The tank top hugged her curves, with the bra pushing her boobs up and together, and the short skirt made her legs seem long. Ramya didn't realize that the alcohol was playing a big part in lowering her inhibitions as well, and with renewed confidence from her own sensuality, she sashayed out the door. The music that was playing had changed to a slower, haunting melody, and Ramya gave over to the music. Her movements became slow, fluid and sensual as her hands caressed the sides of her body as she walked. When she got to the couch where the guys were seated, she stopped and danced in place for a full two minutes. Her arousal was showing through - she was caressing her own breasts openly in front of the guys, her hips were swaying in a mesmerizing rhythm and her lips were pouting as though they wanted to suck on something.

Adarsh and Sudheer were completely captivated by the sight. Kajal was sitting in between the guys, and she could understand how far gone Ramya was. She started rubbing herself up against Sudheer; she knew Adarsh was putty in her hands and wanted to make sure that Sudheer would be on board with all the games that she had planned for them. Kajal started necking with Sudheer even while he was drooling at Ramya's dance. She teased his ears and neck with her tongue and ran her arms all over his body. The visual stimulation from Ramya as well as the feeling of Kajal's breasts against his body was driving Sudheer crazy, and he started reciprocating as well by hugging Kajal. He wasn't sure how far he could go though, and didn't try to rub her big boobs despite wanting desperately to do so.

The song suddenly came to an end, and that snapped Ramya out of her trance-like state. She could see Kajal necking with Sudheer and felt jealous for a moment as she had been attracted by his body as well. She quickly started walking back to the bedroom to change to her next costume. When Kajal realized Ramya was done, she broke it off with Sudheer whispering assurances that she'd be back and she hurried to give Kajal her next costume.

The third costume was just downright lewd. It was a white cotton blouse, and a blue skirt that looked like what would typically be an under-skirt worn under a saree, but only coming up to Ramya's knees and a thin strip of almost transparent pink cloth. Ramya couldn't understand what it was supposed to be and asked Kajal. "It's an item-song dress," Kajal responded with a smirk. "Wear the blouse and skirt and that's a half-saree. Make sure it doesn't cover your cleavage or navel. Also make sure you wear bright pink lip-stick." Kajal also handed her another thong, but no bra.

Ramya was taken aback. The blouse was meant to be worn with a bra and under a saree pallu. Kajal wasn't giving her either of those. "But... but, how can I wear this," she started stammering. Her head was filled with images of how she'd look - her breasts bouncing with every step without the bra, and the pink half-saree just drawing attention to her cleavage and pallu.

"It's going to be hot," Kajal encouraged her. "Come out soon, the guys are waiting." Before Ramya could protest any more, Kajal took away the bra that Ramya had been wearing with the previous costume so that she wouldn't have it anymore. When Kajal picked up the thong that Ramya had been wearing, she felt that it was sopping wet. "Aha you slut," she thought to herself. "Keep protesting when I give you these clothes, but you are secretly enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

Kajal went back and put on an item song with upbeat fast music. She quickly whispered some instructions to the guys and sat in between them again. When Ramya walked out with a quick bouncy step in tune with the song, both Adarsh and Sudheer started whistling and making catcalls. Even if Kajal hadn't asked them to do that, they probably would have done it on their own - Ramya looked like an absolute slut. Her boobs were bouncing with every step, and the skirt was twirling around and calling attention to her ass as well. Without the bra, and with her level of excitement, her nipples were poking through the blouse like mini-bullets and were clearly visible. The red lipstick and pouty expression made it seem as though she was a whore waiting to suck them off on to her boobs. Ramya felt her face burn when she heard the whistling, but she kept going with an added oomph to her step.

When Ramya got close to the guys, Kajal stopped her by holding on to her arms. "We are going to play a game," she said with a smile. "Every time you come out, I am going to toss this coin and you get to choose whether it will fall as heads or tails. If you choose right, Sudheer will take off one of the items of my clothing as per his choice. If you choose wrong, Sudheer will take off one of the items of your clothing as per your choice."

Ramya was surprised. She found the idea of Sudheer's hands on her strangely exciting but she couldn't agree to something like this without at least a token show of protest. "No, how is that fair?" she protested. "They win either ways."

"Ah... Very true, Ramya," Kajal agreed. "If you win, you can also pick one item of their clothing to come off in addition to mine."

Before Ramya could add any other conditions, Kajal quickly tossed the coin and asked Ramya to call. "Tails," Ramya called out desperately hoping she'd not lose the first time.

Tails it was. Ramya had won, but she felt strangely disappointed. She perked up though as Sudheer decided to take off Kajal's top. She put her hands up, and Sudheer grasped the bottom of her top and slowly pulled it up over her head. As his hands went up her body, he made sure to brush her boobs on the way up sending Goosebumps all over her flesh. Kajal's bra-clad boobs were exposed to the hungry gazes of Adarsh and Sudheer, and Ramya could see Sudheer lock on to Kajal's cleavage and literally lick his lips. Kajal's bra was semi-transparent and the guys could clearly see the top-half of her big nipples poking through the bra.

"My turn," Kajal said softly. She reached out to Sudheer's belt and slowly unbuckled it. All the while, she was purposely clumsier than needed, and her fingers were poking at Sudheer's crotch. She unbuttoned his jeans and slowly unzipped it while gazing deeply into his eyes. Without prompting, Sudheer lifted up his butt and Kajal slid his jeans down - she paid him back in his own coin by making sure to graze his cock and balls while pulling the jeans down. His cock was more than semi-hard, and Ramya gulped as she could see the outline clearly pushing up against his briefs.

Ramya walked back to the bedroom quickly before things got out of control.

-

Kajal took her time to join Ramya. She continued to run her fingers up and down Sudheer's legs and watched his erection grow. She stopped when she felt that she had teased Sudheer enough and then walked into the room. She was ready to take it to the next level.

Kajal first gave Ramya some jewelry to wear before giving her the outfit. Ramya stripped off the skirt and blouse and started wearing the jewelry. Some of it was new to her - there was a belly-chain, a thick necklace and some anklets. When she saw the next outfit though, she was taken aback. It was a black teddy. Most of it was transparent - there was some embroidery on the built-in bra cups and some embroidery around the bottom, the rest of it was just a net-like material and completely see-through. It did have a matching black thong to go along with it.

"Where is the rest of it?" Ramya asked Kajal.

"What do you mean?" Kajal responded with a smirk. "That's it." She didn't wait for Ramya to continue protesting and quickly walked out of the room.

Not having much of a choice, Ramya put it on. The teddy only came to mid-thighs, and made her feel very sexy. Along with all the jewelry, she felt and looked like a porn star! Her nipples were playing hide-and-seek through the embroidery, and her thong was clearly visible through the material. "Thank god I shaved down there," she thought to herself with a smile. Her nipples were hard and throbbing and she felt extremely naughty at the thought of parading in front of the guys in such a slutty outfit. There were no thoughts of protesting, all the alcohol and raging hormones had reduced her inhibitions to zero.

When Ramya walked out, she saw that Sudheer was still sitting in just his underwear, and she could see his cock pushing out at it. Her eyes were locked on his cock, and without thinking too much, she just walked directly towards Sudheer. Adarsh and Sudheer were ecstatic when they saw this young slut walk towards them nearly naked. They could see her nipples flashing in and out of view, and they could even see that she was just wearing a barely-there thong! Adarsh was ready to get up and go attack her, and would have done something but for Kajal sitting in between them and restraining them. "Let her come to you," Kajal said in a soft voice that carried to just the guys.

Ramya came and stood in front of them and started swaying to the music and running her hands all over her own body. As she lifted her arms, the bottom of her teddy would ride up and the guys were treated to teasing flashed of her pussy lips that were not covered by the thong. Kajal was watching all of this intently, and when she saw that Ramya was starting to slow down and snap out, she suddenly stood up and started dancing with Ramya. She put her arms around Ramya and started grinding her body against Ramya's. She pulled Ramya's face towards her own and started kissing her lips. Ramya's lips parted without a second thought, and the guys were treated to the sight of two hot women in their underwear making out with each other. They could see the tongues dueling and Kajal's hands were mashing Ramya's breasts and pinching her nipples.

The guys were too stunned to move. Kajal continued the kissing until Ramya started moaning and bucking her body. She slowly pushed Ramya down on the couch in between Adarsh and Sudheer and pulled back. She got the coin from the table and tossed it. Ramya was still too dazed to understand what was going on. When Kajal prompted her to call the toss, she just murmured heads. "You lost!" Kajal said triumphantly and put the coin aside before Ramya could ask to see it. Kajal signaled to Sudheer to act quickly, and before Ramya could understand what was happening, Sudheer slipped her teddy off her shoulders and down to uncover her breasts. He couldn't control himself anymore and started kissing and nibbling on Ramya's breasts and nipples. Adarsh couldn't hold back either and wanted to join in on the fun. He pulled hard at Ramya's teddy and literally ripped it off her body. While Sudheer was still focused on her breasts, Adarsh started playing with Ramya's pussy. He pushed the thong aside and started playing with her pussy lips. They were wet and literally dripping. He pushed two fingers inside and started a slow pumping motion while pinching the top of her pussy lips.

12