Rancher Protest Leads to Fun & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what about it?" Matt not letting up with the tongue.

"When I kept stopping to use restrooms and told you I needed to clean cum from my g-string I was really using my fingers to eat Ben's cum out of me. Then I'd cram as many fingers as I could get in me and cum so hard there was a couple of times I didn't think I was going to be able to walk. Ben had fucked me that morning and he was going home. I just couldn't let it go."

"Well, I guess that's over. You had his cock, you're having his baby, and his ass is at home with his wife."

"Uh-hmmmmm." Then ist was quiet except for the sound of Matt's tongue pleasuring her slit."

"Matt?"

"Want to see why I'm a squirter?"

"Okay"

"Bring me up to where I'm about to cum hard then don't let me do it."

Matt had never thought about teasing her or stopping before.

"Then do it two or three more times. No matter what I say or how bad the names are that I call you don't let me cum. Build me up, but don't let me cum. Then when I yell 'NOW' let me finish and look at my pee hole just below my clit. You should see my girl cum. Ben found it. I'm sure it will be there. You need to make me come really hard."

Ben, again? ... fuck! Matt went at her. Built her up. Didn't let her cum. She went totally berserk, almost ripping his ears off with her thighs. Matt waited for her to calm down. Then sent her up on the edge of orgasm and backed off. DeeAnn called him every kind of mother fucker in the book. The next time he would make her cum. DeeAnn was all over the bed bucking and rocking her cunt into trying to reach that orgasm.

"NOW!"

Matt rammed two fingers in her, pulled them out, and sucked her clit hard. Then pulled back to watch. This time instead of all the noise it was just a series of little panting gasps.

Matt looked at her urethra. There it was! A little flow of thick fluid that looked like semen. Maybe not a lot, but a good amount. A bit more flowed out. It was nestled in her cunt slit. It had a little bit of a flow. Not like someone pissing themselves. It didn't taste like pussy juice. It was DeeAnn's girl cum. Almost man cum in taste as Matt lapped it and held it on his tongue. DeeAnn wasn't moving, barely breathing ...

He showed it to her on his tongue.

"Oh, my God! That much? I hardly expected a little dribble." DeeAnn had a big smile. "Aren't I talented?"

Matt pointed to his tongue.

"Yeah, I try some of it."

His tongue met hers and working it into her mouth. She pulled away.

"I like it."

Then she kissed him again. She liked it so much she almost let him fuck her. They slept naked in each others arms. Matt woke up a couple of times and could tell she was playing with her clit. He went back to sleep knowing she was taking care of herself when she needed it.

In the night Matt got up to take a piss. Leaving the bathroom he thought of getting a drink and taking it outside to the porch. Getting a glass from the cabinet and a 2-liter from the fridge he did not notice someone standing there in the dark.

"Well ... Hello, there!"

"Jesus Christ, you scared the fuck out of me!" Matt whispered.

"I would rather get the fuck out of you the natural way."

DeeAnn's mom had heard him get up and was lurking in the shadows.

"Damn it, Brenda. Don't do that to me."

She squeezed his cock and kissed his mouth, getting her tongue into the action. Matt worked over her nipples, then put his hands on her ass to pull her to him.

"Fuck me on the island top. It will make breakfast in the morning a real hoot."

Matt lifted her gown. Her ass went back toward him as she lay her boobs and stomach on the cool smooth marble top. His cock found the way in easily. Brenda worked her cunt back until he was full depth. It was a good feel for Matt. He loved Brenda as a woman, even more than he loved her as his mother-in-law, almost cursing her for the love of fucking she had passed down to to her daughter.

It was an hour before Matt returned to his wife, her seemingly sleeping quietly. He checked for a hand near her clit. Brenda was back in her bed after a from behind fucking she had truly enjoyed. Everything seemed normal as Matt sat on the edge of the bed to get up in the morning. He thought DeeAnn was sleeping until her voice almost startled him.

"I saw you fucking Mom last night. It's okay. I know what I said in Las Vegas and the point of me sucking Ben's cock in front of you. It's alright. It's my fault. Ben and maybe his baby shouldn't be an excuse for me cutting you off. I'll make it up to you, but you and Mom fucking is alright. Grandma Carol, too ... If she wants it, and I know she will."

DeeAnn was really sweet at breakfast. Polite to her Mom, chatty with her Dad. Helped Grandma Carol with breakfast. Little touches and kisses for her husband like newly weds should be.

Grandma Carol had some inappropriate news for during a meal time.

"Clinton is about to give up on the protest. Him and Jed had a little bit of a jealous spat about Clinton having a man in the motor home when Jed was out waving a flag from a 4-wheeler for the news crews. Everyone has been shitting in an open trench that is smelling pretty disgusting. He says he will be coming home if he can get the motor home started. Otherwise, Matt I'll send you after him and we can leave the motor home and all it stands for."

Being Saturday and the having weekend off from school for DeeAnn they saddled horses to ride across the ranch to the part time river. The river just flowed after rain or snow melt. The rest of the time farmers and ranchers pulled water from its bed like they had no fucking sense at all. The couple rode toward one of the few patches of trees. It was actually off the ranch, but old Clint figured it belonged to the people and the people meant him. His cattle had already fucked up the grass along the dry stream that would protect it when it got enough water to flood for a day or two.

DeeAnn was in a playful mood, sucking Matt's cock until his seed gurgled in her throat. His new wife had a unique talent, always taking off he shirt to expose her big tits while she throated his penis. Getting her nipples handled could get her off as well as her mouth did her husband. Seeing her eighteen year old hooters would make any man hard and send sperm flying from his dick. Matt was a lucky husband, and except for the fixation on another man's cock DeeAnn was a perfect wife.

She jumped up and took off her boots and jeans. DeeAnn had learned to love going commando. Having shaved her pussy that morning it left it look slick and soft, much like a girl much younger. Her inner lips were already producing lube. Not that it meant Matt would get to fuck her.

"Eat my pussy. Make me squirt like last night. You liked that didn't you?"

Matt voted in favor. The rules would be the same. Build her up. Don't let her cum, but when she would yell NOW take her over the edge.

DeeAnn was being a little tricky. She would let herself cum but not let it build up to when would sense he should stop. After about fifteen minutes she had him where she wanted him when a big orgasm started to build. Matt backed off leaving her shuddering and swearing softly. Then the build up on the second time to where she was bouncing her ass off the thin blanket and calling him a pussy dicked motherfucker. Not sure what that meant Matt was off guard when DeeAnn screamed.

"NOW!!"

Now? So, soon? Matt went after it leaving his wife in spasms. Her shriek scared the cattle that had moved in on them to see what the hell was going on. Matt kind of ducked to save own his life from swinging fists trying to pound his face and a hard humping pubic bone that surely wound have removed teeth or broke his jaw.

There were noises Matt had never heard from a woman, or an animal for that matter. DeeAnn was quieter, but laying shaking from the intense orgasm.

It was there. That little squirt. Two little pulses from out of her pee hole looked almost like a penis spurting semen. Then a tiny little flow ebbed for a minute or so. Not bad, maybe enough to make a lot of guys wish they could spurt that much. DeeAnn was a wreck. She was trying to say something not able to put the words together.

Matt was rolling her little load around on his tongue.

"Jesus, Matt." The words finally came out. "What the fuck did you do to me? I didn't expect that to be that easy. God, but I'm wiped out. Don't expect me to walk anywhere for a week."

DeeAnn giggled a little, letting it turn into her lyrical laughter. Matt kissed her with her puddle of girl ejaculate on his tongue. She lip locked him and made the kiss long and passionate. Matt thought he was about to fuck her. His cock was right in the groove. He hesitated to see if she would lunge up onto it. Instead she wiggled away.

"Sorry. I still trying to work through if I'm cheating on the baby and Ben."

"DeeAnn, he's back in Ohio fucking his wife and probably a girlfriend or some girl he met in a bar. You know how he works."

"You don't suppose he's forgotten about me do you?"

The realization seemed a little painful for the young bride, tears came to her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

"Oh, he won't forget you. It's just that he's not stuck in some big cock version of puppy love. He's out fucking other women, Sweetheart. That's what he does."

That still didn't get her to let her own husband fuck her. They rode home and put away the horses. A little slap and tickle in the barn didn't lead to any pussy for Matt. Bedtime after a shower got him a blowjob, cum escaping her mouth and running all over her big tits almost she had planned it. DeeAnn didn't show any interest in get her cunt eaten. Matt slept with her naked in his arms hoping to feel the motion if she fingered her clit. He heard a couple of soft moans and one wiggle like she had really gotten to herself.

Later he awoke needing to pee and DeeAnn was missing. Expecting her to be jilling off in the bathroom he found her talking to Grandma Carol in the dark in the kitchen. After he got a drink they all stood up to go back to bed. Splitting up for Carol to go to the master bedroom DeeAnn stopped and kissed Matt and squeezed his balls. Then quietly spoke.

"Grandma's feeling horny. Why don't you go with her?" Matt paused. DeeAnn continued. "Go on. It's alright. I'll come get you in the morning."

Seeing Carol's shadow like figure go into the bedroom found him in her face as she started to close the door. She took off her gown and slipped under the sheet naked. Moments later she was above his cock with her nipples in his face. The head went in like it had hit butter. Seconds later her ass was touching his balls and Carol was trying to keep a nipple in his mouth as she rocked up and down on his cock.

Matt delivered a pretty good load into the family matriarch considering her granddaughter had sucked him dry a few hours before. Fucking Carol was always special. Putting his cock in her was like walking into a church.

DeeAnn woke them the next morning. They had fallen asleep with Matt's cock still in Carol. DeeAnn wasn't surprised when her grandmother started fucking his quickly hardening cock.

"Oh, alright you two. Don't fuck through breakfast. We don't want Dad to figure out what you are up to."

DeeAnn had already taken care of herself. This would given her a chance to finger herself to another nice little cum session.

Things got sorted out before breakfast. Matt and DeeAnn went in the room together. Brenda and her husband were at the island bar. Carol was finishing pancakes. Matt looked at her like a man that had just fucked the pretty grandmother. DeeAnn elbowed him before her Dad noticed.

Brenda laughed when all sat down. With a wink to Matt he knew it was about him fucking her two nights before where if it were now it would be right in front of them.

Being good Mormons but far out in the country the family didn't always make it in to church on Sunday. It was more likely when Clinton with his fake pious attitude would usher them all into the SUV for the ride into town. Today it would be Carol to announce they were going to services. Matt had never heard anyone say no to Carol. He knew he couldn't, not when pussy was involved anyway.

They say you never know who you are sitting next to in church. Matt knew. His wife was on his right, his grandmother on his left, and his mother-in-law next to her. If there had been lightning in the area Matt would have been afraid to stay. Who knew as they sat that Carol the matriarch would find a way to fuck Matt that afternoon?

Monday brought news that Clinton was coming. The motor home wouldn't run so he called for help from the ranch. Matt and the foreman picked up a mechanic in town and made the four hour drive to the protest site.

The first thing noticed was the smell from the shit in the trench where every took a crap. Next was men in and out of other men's wives' tents. Over in the bushes another wife sucked a man's cock. Near that that a militia guy was sucking another guy's cock, cum running down his chin as he tried to spit it in the dirt.

Jed was sitting in his truck. The spat between him and Clinton apparently still going on. Clinton and the foreman exchanged nervous glances. They gave a hug that was strained as if maybe Clinton would have to get someone else to penetrate his sphincter.

The mechanic was good. After minutes under the hood he had the motor coach, running, if not smoothly. Clinton pointed the old beast towards the road and the way home. The foreman rode with Clinton and the mechanic rode in the truck with Matt. The motor home rolled to a stop after about fifty miles, Matt in the truck stopped a few yards behind. Matt called them on the cell phone. Looking at the mechanic Matt explained that every thing was fine and that the two were having a "conversation."

"I've heard some strange rumors about those two." The mechanic quipped.

"Yeah, his foreman probably has his cock planted firmly up Clinton's ass ready to load his bowels with a blast of cum."

Both laughed and waited for the motor home to move forward again. Fast food for lunch showed the two older guys getting along pretty well.

Home after midnight DeeAnn had gone to bed so she wouldn't look tired for school in the morning. Carol and Clinton could be heard talking in the bedroom as Brenda slip by in the hallway. She pushed Matt into the kitchen.

"They'll talk for an hour. My husband is out like a light. She leaned forward over the island counter with her gown up to expose her hairy twat. Matt didn't need to be asked. He shoved his cock in her. Something had Brenda in heat so much that almost every stroke was making her cum. Matt hadn't even shot into her yet, but his balls were slick with her secretions. We his load did explode into Brenda it set off a hard orgasm with her gripping the cold marble top to hold herself on Matt's cock.

It must have been after two in the morning when Brenda left Matt to sneak back in bed with her husband. DeeAnn was asleep when Matt got in bed with the naked schoolgirl that was now his wife. The room smelled like wet cunt. DeeAnn must have pounded her clit hard thinking about Ben and the baby she hoped she carried.

"You've got a lot of nerve coming home to your wife then fucking my mother."

"You saw me fucking her? You know ... she was right there and wanting it."

"It's okay. My confusion about Ben and the baby shouldn't be a problem for you. Had you gotten home earlier I would have liked to try another one of those squirts for you."

Matt ran his hands over her naked flesh. Her D-Cup tits weren't off limits so he played with her nipples. She almost fucked him but she let the thoughts of Ben hold her back.

In the morning he woke up with DeeAnn sucking his cock with much enthusiasm. Stopping to urge him to hurry up she took his whole length down her throat while her naked boobs mashed her nipples against his chest. DeeAnn moved up enough to take his load in her mouth then show him his load before gulping down his seed.

DeeAnn put on a bra and shirt and pulled up and fastened her skirt at the waist.

"Sorry to rush. Lots of things at school today. Don't want to miss the bus. Love you!"

"Wait ... what about panties?"

"I've not been wearing them. They get in my way."

Matt gave her an understanding look.

"Oh, almost forget to tell you. Ben called me yesterday to see how I was doing and ask about the baby. I told him I was fine and missed him and his cock. He said he wanted to be active in the baby's life. He and his wife have three girls so he is hoping for a boy."

All Matt could think of was that his little wife didn't brush her teeth to get his cum taste out of her mouth. Well, that was something anyway.

Carol flirted with him while she made him breakfast. She told him Clinton and the foreman were in the barn and that Brenda was out with her man on ATV's working on some fence. She led him into the living room in front of the couch. She stripped her clothes, put her knees on the couch with her pussy toward him.

If you fuck me here I can watch the barn and the fields through the window so we don't worry about being caught. Matt dropped to his knees to eat her cunt. Carol rippled through one cum after another keeping Matt's tongue wet with her nectar. He liked her hairy cunt on his face as much as he did DeeAnn's smoothly shaved one.

He fucked her for an hour and Clinton and the foreman never came out of the barn. Matt watched the creampie drain from her cunt when he pulled his cock out of the pretty grandmother. There'd be a spot on the cushion to clean up. With her juices drying on his cock he drove out in his pickup to see if he could help Brenda and her husband with the fence. Left alone with Brenda when her husband went after more posts at the barn there wasn't enough time to fuck. He did eat her pussy. She was behind the truck pulling up her jeans when her husband rolled into view.

Matt was at the house when DeeAnn got home from school. That night she did get that squirt again. She had trained herself to get good volume from the sticky mixture. Matt liked the taste and they liked to share. She still wasn't fucking him. She sucked his cock before they went to sleep and again before school. Things like that went on like that for several more days.

A few days later Matt made DeeAnn squirt. This time when they kissed and his cock was near her entrance she let him fuck her. He finally got to cum in his wife again. After cumming hard on his shaft several times Matt was about to blow when DeeAnn expressed some odd feelings. She called him Ben and realized her mistake. Matt caught it when she said it.

"It's okay. Remember what you said. It's just me and you now." He assured her.

"It's good. I just feel like I cheating on Ben. But, you are right, it's just you and me. I'm still okay with you, Mom, and Grandma Carol. I owe you that much."

DeeAnn started on the pill. Matt and Carol learned she could squirt. Matt told DeeAnn.

"Oh, you've got to try it with Mom. She's going to love it!"

The next afternoon Brenda was surprised at the suggestion. After maybe a hundred men in twenty some years of marriage she never knew such a thing existed.

"Squirting, huh? Yeah, I'll try that. I love my pussy eaten and if there's a bonus I want it.?"

Only about ten percent of women squirt. Brenda was part of a family tradition much to her surprise. Carol could hear her daughter's screams of pleasure from another part of the house. Much like with the others Matt shared her special fluid with Brenda from his tongue to hers. That too ended up in some wild fucking.

"I wonder if Mom and DeeAnn know about this?"

"Already done it."

"Where? How did you learn about it?"

"Some guy named Ben showed DeeAnn in Las Vegas."

Matt didn't mean to let that out and regretted saying it.

1...456789