Rancher's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of passion returned to her, just like it did every time she saw him. Her body tightened in anticipation, for the evening. Scottie was going to stay at a friend's so that left her and her husband alone, and that was always something she enjoyed for many hours. She hugged him, as he grilled the food, and kissed his shoulders. "I think he likes her," she whispered in his ear, and then released him.

"I think so too, I just hope he doesn't love her and leave her." Robert answered. He pulled his wife into a warm embrace, and kissed her welcoming lips. "Go grab the rest of the stuff; this meat is almost ready."

Sarah placed her hand upon his crotch, "It's ready, all right." She winked and headed into the house hollering for her son and his girlfriend to help her out.

Elizabeth watched Sarah go inside, and told Jack she'd had better help. As she made to leave, he put his arm around her waist, and walked with her along the paths of the flower beds. She felt the heat of his touch, through her blouse and she leaned into him. She kept her own arms crossed in front of her, but she soon found herself relaxing, and her arm wrapped around his.

They walked in companionable silence each one wondering what the other was thinking. Elizabeth had looked forward to his arrival all afternoon, and now that he was here, she only wanted to get back to her place to enjoy his company alone. She liked the feel of someone in her house. It was nice to think of something besides her loneliness and her past. Her past crept up on her now, and she looked at her bare hand. "I lost my wedding rings in the garden yesterday. That was why I was out digging in the mud."

He looked at her bare hand, now displayed before him, at the small discoloration of the years showing on her skin. "I'm sorry to hear that. I wish we both could have looked together. I could tell it was important."

She chuckled, "Yes, I was pretty out of it." She stopped and turned toward him, "I'm sorry I hit you."

Jack grinned, "No worries, I'm tough." He winked and curled his fingers around her hand, and walked with her toward the others. Once they got to the table the group enjoyed an early evening supper. Later on, Scottie took his girlfriend home, and Jack was hugging his sister goodbye. Elizabeth followed suit and they were both pulling out of the drive and heading back to her home. Robert pulled Sarah into his arms and kissed her with full passion and expected promises of fulfillment.

*****

The next day Elizabeth found herself up early and making breakfast for a man that she had not yet seen that morning. She had woken up at her usual morning hour, and noticed Jack's door was open, so she peeked in. She shouldn't have been surprised to see him gone, but she was just the same. As she walked downstairs she thought about the night before and how they had ended back at her place, enjoyed a glass of wine together, then each one had gone and done their own thing. She had picked up some needlework and Jack had made a few phone calls.

This morning she waltzed into the kitchen, and saw another rose on the table and a picture of a chicken, drawn by Jack's hand. She laughed and understood that he was gathering eggs, so she started breakfast. Her thoughts were full of his face as she puttered around the kitchen. It was as if, for some reason, she knew what he'd want and what would make him happy. Elizabeth was surprised at how much she enjoyed spending time with him, and how much she looked forward to seeing him in the morning. Her fingers had stopped moving to her lost rings after Jack had held her hand, and she had admitted to herself that her husband didn't plague her memory like he had before.

Her eyes lit up as she saw him approaching the house. She finished setting the table and rushed back upstairs to change into a dress. The idea of a day in the city had suddenly hit her, she knew that Jack had spent his life in LA, and she figured he'd want to touch place with a few things around here that would remind him of home. She quickly donned her dress, scooped her brown locks into a pony tail, and headed downstairs. She was putting on a light shade of lipstick when she heard him come into the kitchen. Elizabeth tucked the pink tube into the pocket of the sun dress and met him in the hall.

"I was coming to...," he stopped talking for a moment and looked at her. His eyes roamed over her body, and noticed every polished inched of her. Jack coughed, cleared his throat and asked, "Got plans for today I see."

She grinned, and hooked her arm through his, allowing herself to enjoy the strength she felt beneath her fingers. "I was hoping to have a lunch date and a movie afterwards with you, if you'd like to join me that is." They took their places at the table, and she grinned wider at his acceptance.

Jack could feel his excitement about the upcoming afternoon building. He had gotten the chores done and managed to work on the barn some before hunger called him to go back to the house. He wasn't surprised to see breakfast ready, but he was very surprised to see Elizabeth standing in a dress with a hint of pink coloring accenting her lips. Immediately he had wanted to kiss the shade from her lips, and devour her mouth, but he had instead, choked out a few words, and ogled her like a whipped pup. The idea of a movie with her, brought him up short, and he realized he wouldn't be around to help out with the horse, that Scott was riding over. "I need to borrow the phone for a sec, to call Robert," he told her as they ate their meal and discussed the projects on the barn, and the chicken coop.

"All right," she had told him. He grabbed the phone, after they ate, and nodded to her statement, "I'll finish cleaning up breakfast, and meet you outside when your done." before saying hello to Robert on the other end of the receiver.

As she walked out of the room, she thought she had heard Butter's name, and she wondered what Jack and her friend's husband were up to. Her eyes alit on Blaze and she suddenly knew what he was planning. At first she felt a simmering anger begin, then took a deep breath and relaxed. Eric had loved Blaze but she never rode him; obviously Jack liked him, so she would keep Blaze while Jack was here. Then, deciding it was time to release Blaze from his lonely existence on her sad little farm, she'd sell him either to Sarah and Robert or to another of the area ranchers.

She climbed in the truck when she saw Jack come out. Her eyes watched his long legs move, and her body reacted to the ripple of muscles she could see in his tight stretched jeans. The wind blew against his dark hair, and his green eyes seemed to darken when he smiled at her. Pressing a palm to her stomach she wondered what the rest of him looked like underneath all his clothes. She felt a blush rush to her cheeks, and she stifled the urge to moan. They headed into town and she rested comfortably in her seat, before her eyes started to drift close, the heat of the day relaxing her and warming her skin.

Jack glanced over and watched her sleeping; he'd steal peeks of her while he drove. His hand reached out tenderly and curled his fingers around hers. Jack had been trying all night to come to terms with how he was feeling about her. He had never fallen so hard or so fast for anyone in his entire life. Even the woman he thought he was supposed to marry hadn't felt like this. It was as if he lived only to wake up each morning and see her. Each breath of air he took it was as if it was her scent he inhaled.

His mind went over the last couple of days, and he still couldn't believe where his heart and head were. He knew where he wanted to be, and he could almost feel as if it was the way it was supposed to always be. Jack wondered if she felt it, or if it was wishful thinking on his part. He wanted to be with her every moment from here on out, but was that something she wanted also? He didn't know, but he was going to figure it out. As he pulled into the theater he knew he'd not leave Arizona unless she told him there was nothing for him here, only then would he return to LA.

Elizabeth yawned and stretched then shyly smiled over at Jack, "Guess I got tired."

"I think so. I decided on the afternoon matinee first, you made to big of a breakfast for me to consider eating again all ready." He got out of the truck, helped her out, and wrapped his arm around her waist. Jack loved the feeling of protectiveness that washed over him. "Nice town you have here."

"I guess it is a town, compared to LA; here I was calling it a city."

Chuckling he opened the lobby doors, and paid for their tickets. "Well, I'm used to a lot of places bigger then this, but I'm liking the looks of everything this area has to offer." The implication was there and she knew what he had truly meant. Looking at him, she whispered, "I'm glad."

"So am I," he placed a kiss on her brow, and steered her toward the concessions. They both agreed only a soda for now, and then headed into the dimly lit theater. Elizabeth chose a pair of seats in the center, and settled in as Jack took his place beside her. The short introductions ran, and they talked about what each one knew of the movie. Before long they were lost in conversation, until the theater lights were turned off and the movie began.

Hands were held as they each watched the story unfold: a mystery surrounding the kidnapping of several women and the links between the heroine and the murderer. Though it was full of all the adventure and action one wants in a movie, nothing could penetrate the feeling of emotion that were consuming the couple in the theater. Jack's fingers had begun drawing lazy lines across her hand, and he had moved himself closer to her. His other hand was around the back of her chair, where his fingers toyed with her hair.

Elizabeth had ceased concentrating on the movie, long before it had started. His hand in hers was enough to distract her. When he had moved his hand from her fingers and wrapped it behind her neck, tingles erupted and the hairs on the back of her neck rose up. He had leaned over and started drawing trails over her arm, causing Elizabeth to stifle a moan. She leaned her head over and rested it on his shoulder, snuggling as much as she could in the theater seats. As the movie progressed, so did Jack's attention on her skin. He stroked her neck, and moved his fingers teasingly along her skin.

He pushed his thumb against her jaw, turning her face to his. Jack gazed at her eyes, then her lips, and he pressed his mouth against hers. Elizabeth's face heated to a hot flush, and she whimpered softly against his lips. Jack moved in his chair, his hand slid from behind her to cup her cheek, while his other moved in to caress her jaw. As he stroked her jaw, he slipped his tongue along the seam of her lips, parting them softly. He pushed into her mouth, and tasted the woman he had suddenly learned to love.

Jack pulled back, and looked at her. He realized he had searched for her for what seemed like a lifetime, and love was exactly what he was feeling. His lips pressed against hers once more, this time with full intent of what he wanted from her. Her mouth welcomed him, and the kiss was full of desire and heat. He pushed deeper, tasting more of her. Elizabeth swept her tongue along the side of his and stroked firmly, welcoming his mouth, and his touch. His fingers moved into her hair, angling her head as he fought for more of her sweetness.

She moaned into his kiss and felt her body yearning to give over to him. No longer were there doubts about her need to have him, just a driving urge to possess. She kissed him deeply, pressing herself as close as she could, the seat now a barrier between them. "Jack," she whispered against his lips.

"Liz, we need to go," he told her. Standing, he took her hand and they left the theater. Once outside, they were in each other's arms. Jack felt like a teenager, making out on a date, and that was exactly the way he wanted to feel. He pushed her against the brick wall of the complex, and lavished her neck with kisses. He marked the flesh of her skin that was exposed by her dress. The small shoulder strap was pushed to the side and his tongue and teeth replaced them. He felt her fingers run through his hair and down his back. Jack slid his tongue back to her ear, and licked the outer edge before dipping inside. His teeth tugged on the lobe, then suckled on it. "Oh God, Liz," he groaned against her neck. The need to move further was great and he pulled her into his arms, kissed her hard, and headed hand in hand toward her truck.

Elizabeth touched her lips, as she hurried behind him, giggling to herself at his hurried pace. She was almost out of breath from the kiss, and the almost run across the parking lot of the theater. When they reached the truck she found herself pushed against the door, and her mouth assaulted once more. She was just as hungry for him. Her tongue pushed along with his, mating and dancing. Her fingers dug into his hair, and she pushed her tongue deeper with his. "We need to get home, Jack."

"Yes, we do," he growled against her lips, kissing her hard again. "I just don't want to stop." His mouth trailed down her neck, and to the dip of her dress, smelling her scent. "Jesus, Elizabeth." Jack pulled his mouth from her skin, and opened the door, helped her in, and then circled around the truck. He climbed up into the cab, and slammed the door shut behind him. She was immediately in the middle of the bench seat and his mouth was on hers again. Tongues touched and tangled again, as if they were old friends that had been parted far too long, each one knowing where the other would receive the most pleasure.

Jack pulled his mouth away, stared at her for a moment, and quickly started the engine of the truck. They were back home in record time, at least to Elizabeth's judging. Jack hadn't bothered to think about anything, but the woman beside him. She was breathtaking and it took all his control not to pull off to the side of the road, and take her right there in the truck. Elizabeth pressed herself against him, when he finally had parked and shut the car off in her driveway. She had no clue why her body wanted this man so badly. Other dates had led to a kiss goodnight, but no one had ever driven her to such wanton behavior. Her husband had been the love and lover of her life, before his death, and it was time to allow a new life to begin.

He embraced her and held her tightly, pushing his hand up over her breast, cupping it firmly in his palm. Jack moved his other hand from her skin, and opened his side of the truck. Disconnecting himself from her, he got out of the car, and watched her slide out after him. She pressed her body tightly to his, her arms wrapping around his neck. Jack shut the door, and gathered her into his arms, carrying her to the house and up the stairs. He took her to his room, laid her on the bed and made short work of his shoes and clothes.

Elizabeth watched his every move, her eyes never straying from his form. She looked at the well formed muscles of his body, the patch of hair on his chest. Her eyes admired the dark hair and the color of his well bronzed body. When he removed his jeans, and his briefs, she felt a throbbing pulse of hunger hit her sex, and moisture slipped easily free onto her cotton panties. He returned to her side, and undid the buttons on the front of her dress. Cupping her breasts, he teased the nipples with his thumbs, bringing a quiet moan from her lips.

Moving his fingers in circles over her nipples, he brought the tips to further hardness. Jack's mouth descended to the left nipple, while his fingers moved over the right. He teased both buds, flicking her nipples simultaneously with both his tongue and his fingers. Licking and rubbing them he felt the ridges of their arousal beneath the tip of his questing muscles. Elizabeth curled her fingers in his hair, and pulled him closer to her breast, as her back arched up to offer him more.

"Jack, I don't want to wait."

He heard her words, a heated, throaty sound. Leaving her breasts he undid the series of buttons that ran down the remaining half of the dress, and opened it on the bed. Elizabeth sat up, kissed him, then slid to her feet. The dress fell to the floor, and Jack's hands went to the band of her panties. He slipped his fingers inside the band and pulled them free of her skin, leaving soft curls, glistening with heat, exposed to his eyes.

With smooth caresses he turned him toward her, and faced her sex, as he sat on the edge of the bed. Jack buried his face to the apex of her body, breathing in her womanly perfume, sucking the very air his body hungered for. Reigning kisses over her pussy, he covered his closed lips with her nectar, as her fingers continued to bury themselves deeper into his hair, holding him in place. Using his tongue, as if it were a shovel, he slipped it between her wet lips. Hot liquid was pushed up on to the tip of his tongue, gathered there, then pushed further back as he pressed for more. He swallowed the syrup from her body, and shoved his tongue back down, taking more juices from her.

She gasped and shivered over the continued licking and sweeping of her sex. Her fingers moved from his hair to his shoulders, and she felt his firm muscle flex under her touch. Elizabeth's held fell back, her hair cascading along her skin. The ends tickled her waist, as she began to thrust her hips into his face. Jack's hand moved to the small of her back, and then slid up. He gathered her hair into a fist, and held it tight. Her fingers dug into his flesh, and she cried out as his other hand used his fingers to open the lips of her pussy. His tongue dived in deep, and he drove it into her, his index finger bent to massage her clit.

With each sensation that Jack drove and caressed against her, Elizabeth cried out for more. She felt each push of his tongue, and each stroke it made along the walls of her pussy. She continued to feel his fingers knead the muscles of her ass. It had been years since she had felt the intensity of being wanted and possessed, she longed for more, and wanted to experience it all with Jack. Eric had loved her completely, just as Jack now seemed too. She hungered for that, and realized she'd follow him anywhere, just to be near him. Elizabeth felt the crashing wave of her orgasm, just as she felt the whole of her heart suddenly swell up and fill with love for Jack.

Jack sucked the now thick flow of liquid that seemed to erupt from deep inside her. He drank the come that flowed thick from her body. Sucking and cleansing her with continued thrusts of his tongue, soon joined by his finger. Stroking and urging more eruptions of heat to flow from within her. As she came, her muscles tightened around his fingers, and he brought more of the ecstasy forth for him to savor. Burying himself in the hairs of her sex, he breathed hot air into the curls and against the wet lips.

She felt her legs begin to buckle, and he turned her to the bed, and eased her to it once more. Her pussy slick with desire kept her body ready for his. Jack moved over her, kissing her skin, as she opened her legs to accept him. Her feet ran up his legs, and stroked the firm calf muscles. The textures of soft skin, and coarse hairs, pleasured the soles of her feet, and she stroked him further. Elizabeth looked at his green-eyes, and for a moment, they seemed to flash a brilliant blue, the same color as Eric's. She touched his lips, and looked back at his eyes; a sea-green stared back at her. Elizabeth didn't question what she had seen, perhaps it was just a trick her mind was playing or a way to say goodbye to her husband. At that moment, all she wanted was Jack, and deep within herself she knew that was how it was supposed to be.