Random Acts of Kinkiness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she climbed up on the bed and started licking up the cum dribbling out of Nina's ass. All the giggling stopped instantly as we all just gapped at her. I didn't know what to think at first, but then Nina let out a moan and I felt a tingle between my legs. Realizing what I thought was over was in reality only round one, I looked over at Carlos and saw that he was still partly hard.

Amy paused just long enough to tell me, "Go on, get Carlos hard. I want a good ass fucking as well"

I crawled over and to Carlos and started sucking him clean, something I thought would be gross but was actually a real turn on, for both of us. While I was sucking on Carlos I was watching Amy. She was slowly running her tongue up Nina's ass crack before swirling the tip around her hole and then plunging it in as far as she could get it. Then she would pull it out and slowly lick up to her pussy hole and plunge it in there as deep as she could. This would cause Nina to shudder and contract, squeezing another drop of cum out of her ass. Then Amy would repeat the process. FUCK, it was so hot!

Then I felt something slick and large being pressed against my ass. It was Nina, and she had picked our largest anal toy. I had only even tried it once, and failed then it was so big.

"Come on Amanda, relax, we have all heard you talk about your fantasy of being fucked in the ass by a big black cock. This may not be real, but tonight, you are going to ride it till you cum like you never have before!"

I couldn't believe Nina had remembered me telling her about that fantasy, or that she was going to get that thing in my ass, but she was nothing if not determined and damn, it was already starting to feel good.

So imagine you are a fly on the wall at that moment. I am lying on my stomach lengthwise up the right side of our king bed sucking on my husband's well lubed dick. He is lying across the top of the bed. Nina is lying on her side in the middle of the bed, working a huge black dildo in my ass. And Amy is licking cum out of her ass and teasing her pussy from behind, right in my husband's face. Damn, it was so nasty dirty hot! Then Carlos speaks up.

"Ok, time to work on Amy as she is the only one not getting any attention."

With that he gets up and goes around to the foot of the bed with the lube in his hand. Having lost my popsicle, I start to nibble on Nina's pussy, freeing Amy up to really start giving her a rim job. In just a second Nina is cumming again, thrashing around between Amy and I, moaning and gasping for air. Then I felt Carlos apply some more lube to my ass and tell Nina.

"Come on, get that thing in her and fuck that ass while I do Amy's up right."

Nina was still gasping for breath a bit, but I felt my tummy start to quiver again when she responded with, "I am done for the night after what you all did to me, especially that last one.

The feeling of them both eating me out was so intense! DAMN! How about we have them 69, with Amy on top. You can fuck Amy's ass, Amanda can eat Amy's pussy, Amy can eat her pussy, and I can fuck her ass."

Damn, Nina had really outdone herself with that suggestion! But it sounded so good I could already start to feel the orgasm build in me. In just a second I am on my back with Amy's pussy grinding into my face. Right above her dripping hole is my husband's dick, fucking a second neighbor's ass in under 20 minutes. Amy is already starting to moan and move about, making it hard for me to give her pussy the attention I want to. Then I felt a pop and damn if Nina hasn't got that giant dildo past my sphincter. It really burned for a second or two, but I could already tell this was going to be amazing.

"WOW" Amy exclaimed, "You wouldn't believe how hot it is seeing Nina drive that giant thing into Amanda's ass. We have to take pictures or a movie next time."

Next time I thought?

Nina was done working it in slowly, and had started picking up the pace, ramming that big black cock in me over and over. My ass was stretched like it never had been before and all I could do was grunt and groan from the anal fucking I was getting. Then I felt her shove the rabbit in my pussy.

"Oh my God," I moaned as the clit stimulator hit me. I could feel this one coming on, and it was going to be intense!

Amy was panting, "Fuck me, fuck me stud," over and over, while Carlos pumped her ass like there was no tomorrow, just inches above my face. It was an amazing view, that's for sure! I just wish I could have focused better, but the intensity of what Nina was doing to my ass, pussy, and clit were getting just too intense. My whole lower body was quickly turning into one big intense pleasure center.

Both Amy and I had given up on paying the others pussy any attention at that point, we were simply not capable of taking any independent initiative as we were getting our asses fucked like never before.

"Oh my god, I am going to cum up Amy's ass. Fuck, fuck FUCKKKKK!" I heard Carlos scream.

I could see his balls contracting with each spurt, though the copious amount of juice leaking out of Amy's pussy onto my face was making it a little difficult to focus. Then she let out a scream and buried her pussy it on my face, convulsing and shuddering, almost making it impossible for me to breath. All of that was simply to too much for me to take and I started cumming like I never have before. I can feel Nina pumping my ass with that monster dildo, my pussy was full of the rabbit, and every nerve I had, from my clit to my brain was lighting up like a Christmas tree every time she moved one of them in or out. I realized I was screaming through the most intense orgasm of my life, but so were Amy and Carlos. I felt myself bucking around as my eyes rolled back, and then it all just sort of faded into intense waves of pleasure. Nina later told us is was almost scary to see us all cum together and lose control like that. I guess Carlos and Amy were pretty much in the same boat I was in.

When I could start to make sense of anything I realized that Amy has collapsed and was laying on me. She was panting uncontrollably and my husband's cum was leaking out of her ass, down her pussy lips, and onto my face. Her asshole was spasming, her pussy lips were quivering, and I could feel their combined juices running down my cheeks, into my mouth, in my nose. It was everywhere. Then I realized that Carlos was lying next to me, panting almost as hard as Amy, and giggling again. Finally, I felt Nina, who was gently blowing air on my pussy and ass. God that felt good at that moment.

I don't know how long we just held that position, to tired / sensitive to move, but finally Nina came got up off of the bed and laid next to Carlos, Amy rolled over next to me, and we all just cuddled for a while.

Eventually Carlos told us we should all get cleaned up, at least a bit. However none of us was moving so the doll got a warm washrag and cleaned us all up the best he could before laying back down. The last thing I remember, at least before falling asleep, is him kissing me and telling me how much he loved me.

The story of when we all woke up will have to be chapter 2.

12