Random Bits -2-

Story Info
Caged: Devastation
930 words
15.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a stand alone story with in Random Bits. I hope you enjoy reading

Caged: Devastation

She laid there within the cage day in and day out, barley able to stretch out her stiffening sore muscles. How long had she been kept in the cage this time? After a week she no longer thought about the days or nights. Her only thought was the desire to be out and free of the cage. She hated being in it. How did she get her this time? This started crossing her mind more and more as the time passed. She dreamed of walking free outside in the warm embrace of the sun, of feeling the kiss of the moon upon her skin, to feel the rain fall on her head. She no longer screamed for release from the cage. She laid there want for it to all end, for the cage door to open and freedom to embrace her with its warm open arms.

Her so called Master was pissed at her again for no reason at all and had caged her. She was a few minutes late getting home and this was her punishment and unknown amount of time caged. She had cried and cried the first night when she found herself locked with. It made no since to her. It was the second time she'd ever been late in six months. Her mind had reeled that night trying to understand the whys and what for's of the punishment she was receiving. She tried hard to figure out why he was being this mean to her. To know what it is that he sees that she has done to earn such a punishment.

She didn't have to worry about food, water, or the bathroom because he had seen to it. She was strapped down before being put in the cage so that he could put her 'potty bags' on her. She was given a food bowl and water dish in the morning and that was it till he got home that night. He took care of the 'potty bags' and maybe she would get something else to eat and drink after that but most of the time she would have to wait till morning to eat or drink again. She felt herself getting weaker and her bones getting more and more noticeable. How long has it been she wonders again. Her mind can't wrap itself around the thought of time.

Her back is getting stiff she can hardly move, she can hardly see anymore. Her eyes constantly ache and her head is always pounding, she can hardly move any more. She whimpers now and again wishing to be out. She hears him say that it will all be over soon. Her heart beats just a little faster when she hears this at hopes to being free, of finally winning her Master's approval and getting to be free of her cage. How long has it been that she has been caught in this cage that has held her so? How much longer does she have to wait to be free of it? Her voice no longer works for her and she lays there in pain.

Her body no longer tries to move or fight what is happening to it. Finally giving up and letting go. What was the reason that started all this she wonders as she lays there within the cage? Unable to move, unable to function like she use to, unable to feel the warm of the sun, the kiss of the moon, or the caress of the rain. Her heart beats slower and slower as she knows she has lost all of her freedom and will to be what she once was. Her mind slowly ceases to function on the thoughts it once had. No more thoughts of being out of the cage, no more thoughts of being with friends, no more thoughts of warm nights in Master's bed.

He watches her sit there staring at herself in the vanity mirror as she quietly brushes her hair. He had found her just after her graduation day from high school. He kept her close and wasn't ever letting her go. She was dressed in a fine blood red ball gown that hugged her every curve. Soon he thought she would be big with his child. He watched as she piled her hair on top of her head and pinned it in place. She would always be his; never would she be free of his control, always and forever his. She will forever be dependent on him and do all that he wants. Never will she feel the need or have a desire to betray him.

Slowly she stands and faces him, the most beautiful thing to ever walk on this earth. She moves up to him and smiles her mind utterly void of all thoughts and awaiting his command. She was lost to herself for ever more and only lived to do as he pleased. He smiled and took her hand leading her over to a table where a leather choker fitted with pearls awaited to be placed on her delicate neck. She was his to control and use. She had become his living doll, forever locked away within her own mind never to be free to make her own choices again. Her will and strength to do as she pleased had long ago died and was no longer apart of her.

He would forever control and dominate her will and never would he let her go.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Random Bits -1- Previous Part
Random Bits Series Info

Similar Stories

When Denial Breaks You - Ch. 01 Kidnapped by a man she doesn't know.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Tales of Nala Nala is forcefully married and used by her kidnapper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hear Me Ch. 01 In a post apocalyptic world, she gets hunted down.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Perfect Surrogate Pt. 01 A woman is kidnapped for breeding by a couple.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Master's Manor 01: Introduction It begins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories