Random Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb walks in behind her and goes straight to the kitchen finding a corkscrew setting the bottle on the counter alongside the corkscrew as he searches for some wine glasses. Jenna steps up to him taking his hand saying, "I think the wine can wait Caleb. I'd like to learn everything I can about you." With one finger gliding down the open collar of his silk shirt buttons and slowly undoing them she tilts her head back and their lips meet once more.

The kiss not quite as frenzied this time, they both glide their hands over each other exploring. With a groan of pleasure Jenna's hands glide over Caleb's six pack abs taking a step back drawing Caleb with her as she works her way to his bedroom. Their lips parting only for gasps and moans, as Jenna's fingers find the thin belt buckle at Caleb's waist he gently captures her fingers in his large hands tenderly breaking the kiss.

Panting he whispers through clenched teeth. "Jenna, can we see each other? The only thing, I want on you are my eyes." Laughing melodiously Jenna takes a step back from Caleb and slides the dress off her shoulders revealing a light-green lace bra and thong resting precisely on her shapely form.

Undoing the front clasp of the bra she shrugs letting it fall to the floor revealing small breasts with pert nipples hard and taunt in anticipation. Teasing her hands slowly down her ribs she slides her perfectly manicured nails under the lace of her thong sliding them off the swell of her hips and shaking her ass to let the thong fall in a puddle on her sandal covered feet.

As Jenna steps out of the thong Caleb kneels and undoes the buckles of her sandals smiling up at her, his gaze only lingering once on her smooth mons as he takes one step back from her and slowly strips out of his shirt the buttons already having been undone by Jenna it falls to the floor behind him. His fingers undoing his belt, sliding down the zipper of his pants revealing his penis hard and curved toward his belly under his black boxer briefs.

Kicking off his shoes and socks he pushes down his briefs and steps toward Jenna. The tip of his penis glistening with pre-cum as he reaches out fingertips tracing the curve of Jenna's hips letting them walk backwards around her waist drawing her forward into the circle of his arms kissing her hungrily. Sliding his hands further down her back his big hands cover her ass drawing her tight against his thick throbbing penis.

With a gasp she nuzzles her head against his chest her right hand gently taking his balls into her hand letting her palm slide along the pulsing veins at each side of his cock, wanting to feel it thrusting deep inside her. Biting her bottom lip, she rolls her thumb over the head of his penis feeling the slick wet pre-cum warm as she slowly begins to stroke his thick cock.

Caleb slips his arm around her waist drawing her tight against his body, with the fingers of his right hand he gently caresses her wet folds from behind feeling them warm and silken, opening to his touch. Feeling her squirm in his embrace her lips find his ear whispering huskily. "Fuck me Caleb I need to cum on your cock."

Gently shaking his head he places her on the bed and glides his hands down her body fingers grazing her taunt nipples. Plucking at them with his thumbs and forefingers until his mouth finds first her left then her right nipple sucking and biting at them until she's writhing with lust. Jenna's hands tangle in his hair growling in pent up desire. She finally releases herself to his mouth, tongue, and hands knowing that she won't be able to force him to fuck her. Besides what he's doing is making her head spin.

Slowly Caleb's kisses and licks glide down her body leaving cool wet trails down her belly. Shrugging his shoulders under her thighs he deftly parts her lips with the tips of his fingers, blowing a breath over her slick sex. His thumb pulling back her hood as his lips fold around it sucking at first then gently nipping at the thick nub of nerves feeling it pulse against his tongue. Pulsing, his tongue back and forth over it, Caleb shifts so his hands are over her hips holding her firmly down against his face as he mercilessly tongue fucks her.

Feeling Jenna writhe and squirm under his tongues attentions he speeds up his pace head bobbing wildly. Jenna's thighs wrapping around his head, heels bouncing against his lower back as her body tenses and convulses in climatic release screaming Caleb's name. "Oh God, Fuck yes Caleb, I'm cumming." Releasing his hair she grabs the sheets bucking wildly to Caleb's mouth.

Moaning in satisfaction as the succulent essence of her pleasure oozes into his mouth, his tongue slipping over her sweet bare mons and lips gathering up every drop of her cum. Lips plucking at her clit once more just to feel her body writhe against his smooth cheeks. Thrumming his tongue over the tight bundle of nerves once more he wonders to himself how fast he can get her to cum again.

Jenna's heels slip from his back and press down into the bed attempting to push away from his face. The torture of bliss making her feel weak and unable to push his head away, not wanting to push it away as the explosive sensations ripples convulsively through her body once more. Panting as the pleasure surfaces quickly, Jenna bites her bottom lip and tries not to cum her eyelids snapping shut over her emerald eyes. But it's useless and she releases herself to his tongue once more, cumming hard and screaming as her body bucks wildly.

Knowing this torture will go on for a while if she doesn't find a way to distract Caleb she fists her hands into his hair and curls up pulling his face to hers as she kisses him hard. Their tongues delving, tasting, and exploring each other's mouths, Jenna's hands sliding from Caleb's hair down the sculpted muscles of his back to grab his firm ass. Pushing her own hips to his, feeling his thick hard cock pressing against her lips and clit craving the feel of him inside her.

As she slowly grinds her clit on his cock she realizes she wants to taste it, let it fill her mouth. Slowly her kisses descend his body teeth nipping at his skin, scratching her perfect teeth over his bare flesh. Taking his cue from Jenna, Caleb slowly lays back into the bed as her kisses and nips glide lower ultimately feeling her tongue graze the head of his cock licking the sweet glistening drop of pre-cum from it.

Kneeling between his thighs both her hands find first his shaft with her right hand and his balls with her left her fingers massaging them feeling them hard and tightening as she breathes out over the head of his cock until her mouth descends taking him in, then deep throating the head letting her esophagus massage the sides of his cock her hand working the rest of his length in her fist, mouth and massaging and tasting all of him that she can get into her mouth.

Caleb presses one hand back into the bed and reaches up with the other to fit into Jenna's long tangled hair holding her head to him and forcing her mouth further down on his twitching and throbbing cock. "Oh fuck Jenna that feels amazing." Increasing the speed of her strokes and the decent of her head taking even more into her mouth she lets her tongue swirl along the throbbing veins on the sides of his cock heightening his excitement.

Jenna teases his balls and then slides her fingers down between the cheeks of his sculpted ass tenderly pushing one finger deep into his ass pressing up to tease the sensitive underside of his prostate. A groan and moan of ecstasy escapes Caleb as well as a little shock with the invasion of her finger deep inside him, the sensation of pleasure more than making up for the shock. Releasing her head he falls back his hips pushing towards her face and ass drawing her finger deeper inside him he moans and cums. Squirting hard directly down Jenna's throat.

Pulling back a little Jenna works her tongue around the length of his cock once more drinking down his cum and letting the taste of him fill her mouth. Wiggling her finger free of his ass she cups his balls once more massaging them and lets her head bob up and down his flaccid length once more drawing him slowly back up to attention. Only a small ooze of sperm slipping out from her lips down the length of his cock as she relishes his taste.

Pulling her mouth free of his throbbing penis she continues to stroke the silken length of his cock both hands shifting to it stroking it to hardness once more. As she works her magic on his cock Caleb sits up and kisses her. His arms drawing her tight against his torso whispering words in her mouth, "God Jenna that was fucking amazing I've never felt cum spurting up from my toes."

Giggling against his lips, Jenna tilts her head and kisses down his neck along his pulse. "I wanted you to feel what you were making me feel with your tongue fucking Caleb."

Tenderly placing the tips of her fingers on his chest she pushes him back onto his back and shifts her hips forward. Rising up on her knees her hands sliding from his cock she places the head at her pussy. Gently wiggling her hips from side to side as his throbbing cock pushes deep inside her inch by agonizing inch. Caleb rests his hands on her hips then slides them up her sides to her breasts plucking at the hard taunt nipples, his thumbs pinching them into the sides of his forefingers and plucks at them with each inch she drops down on his cock.

With green eyes locked on silver grey they both begin to swirl their hips. Each wondering where one person ends and the other begins as the sensations of pleasure and lust tumble through their awareness. Sliding a hand up his chest she slowly settles down against him letting her hips lift and drop taking his full length into her velvety depths. Finding a silent rhythm their body's work and fit together effortlessly. The slow push and pull of each on their hips builds their pleasure into a swirling ecstasy.

Moaning Caleb tangles his fingers in Jenna's hair and kisses her hard their body's rolling and shifting over the king sized bed. Finally Caleb finds himself on top of Jenna once more, his cock still deep inside of her. Reaching behind him he slides a palm down the side of her leg and pushes his thumb in behind her knee lifting it up to his hip doing the same with her other leg.

Gently pushing her knees up into her belly Caleb begins to thrust in and out of Jenna hard and fast. The ecstasy building quickly as the tension in both their bodies builds. Locking his eyes on Jenna's once more he fucks her hard feeling her meet each thrust with a hard thrust from her own hips even though she's bent into such a crumpled position.

Grinding his cock hard into her she feels his balls slapping her pert ass as her inner walls milk the length of his cock biting her lip as the tensions of climax glaze both their eyes. Sliding his hands under her lower back and gently drawing her into a sitting position on his cock and thighs they kiss his arms holding her. Jenna's arms slide around his neck holding him to the kiss as they slowly grind together.

Jenna slides her hand down between them her fingers massaging her clit and the base of Caleb's cock feeling the swirling ecstasy shimmer up her spine her lips finding his ear and whispering. "Ah fuck Caleb you're making me crazy I'm so close baby... Take me over the top." With one last thrust of his hips from head to base he buries himself deep inside her and cums as she screams her body bowed to his shivering in blissful release.

12