Random Encounters

Story Info
Michelles normal day takes some unexpected turns.
5.9k words
3.67
23.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm went off at 5.30 and Michelle rolled over not quite half awake. The sheet slipped down uncovering her left breast and the cool morning air brought her nipple to crinkly hardness. "Long day ahead" she thought to herself. Early morning gym session, a private house showing which she had high hopes for an afternoon meeting with a tax agent then out with some girlfriends for drinks.

Knowing that she couldn't afford to sleep in she shrugged the covers off, shivering slightly as the morning chill swept over her sleep warmed body. She pulled on her underwear, shorts and crop top then slipped a light jacket over it all. Found her shoes and by 5.45 was sitting down for a light breakfast to carry her through the aerobics session that was first up for the day.

The sun didn't rise for 30 minutes or so but the eastern sky had begun to lighten with the impending dawn. The gym was only a short drive from home and while she could have walked there the fastest walking path was through a large park which was known as a moderately dangerous place for women walking on their own. The aerobics session started at 6.15 so she had just enough time to park the car and hurry into the room. She dropped her gear and moved to a place in the middle of the workout area and started to stretch waiting for the rest of the group to arrive.

After a couple of minutes she realised that she was the only client in the room. The only other person was the instructor who was setting up in front of the mirrors at the front of the room. "I guess it's just you and me today then" the instructor said.

It was only then that Michelle realised it was not her normal instructor. This was a young fellow, probably early twenties with the look of a training or fitness fanatic about him. Michelle took the time to admire his muscled well toned legs and arms, briefly allowing herself to imagine the six-pack that probably resided under his t-shirt and the tight buttocks under his shorts. She was a bit of a butt man if her girlfriends pressed her. He turned around again to face her and said. "Well I get paid the same if there is no-one here or a full class so I'm happy to get started it you want."

"OK. I have a busy day ahead so we may as well get going." Michelle replied.

"He moves well." She thought to herself following his lead and his direction. She was feeling a bit clumsy this morning and didn't pull some of the more complicated moves off cleanly but it definitely got her blood flowing.

Because she was the only one there he obviously made a conscious effort to tailor the program to her specific needs. He asked some questions about what she wanted to work out and changed the routine a bit to suit her. It was warmer than usual in the room and she was starting to sweat quite a lot. Her crop top was white lycra and with the sweat running down her chest it was becoming see through in places. Her shorts were tight and the sweat had plastered them to her lithe frame. She didn't realize it but she was currently sporting a very respectable camel toe which the instructor had not failed to notice.

"With only one of you today would you like me to help you with some additional stretches to warm down?" He asked this perfectly evenly and seemed genuinely interested in the opportunity to work one on one with her.

"Sure, why not. We've only got a few minutes left anyway."

He took his microphone off and stepped down off the raised platform and strode over to where Michelle was standing. He stood in front of her and went to reach for her. He paused and asked if it would be alright if he touched her to guide the movements. She agreed and he reached the rest of the way over. One hand on her waist the other just under her armpit on the other side of her body. He guided her through some simple stretches, never once letting his touch completely leave her body. He moved around her, to the side, behind and gently pushed and pulled her body into pleasantly taught positions. Her feet were spread and then brought back together. She was bent over forwards, at which point his groin pressed lightly against her outthrust bottom. She could clearly feel his hard member pressing against her and realized that she was becoming aroused at the gentle handling.

"Lie down and we can do some specific work on the hamstrings and thighs." This was a not a request but a gentle demand. Before she really realized what had happened she was lying on the floor with one leg straight in the air and the other flat on the ground. One of his hands was braced on her ankle which rested against his chest and shoulder, the other was on the inside of her thigh about two inches from the leg opening of her shorts. He gently pushed from his kneeling position between her legs and gently massaged the muscle of her thigh as it tensed with the extra pressure. Michelle was a flexible woman thanks to the effort that she made to stay fit so he was able to push her leg quite some distance past the vertical and hold it there.

Michael, the instructor, looked down on Michelle breathing in the musky scent of her sweaty form and drinking in the way her muscles flexed and moved with her breathing and his massages. Her camel toe was still clearly visible, even when stretched in this position. He pushed his massaging left hand further down towards her outlined vagina lips and sliding the hand more to the back of her thigh pushed his fingers under the thin, clinging fabric. When she didn't react with anything more than a sigh and closing her eyes he took it as a sign to continue.

Michael eased back from his pressing position and without releasing her right leg lifted her right ankle to rest against his left shoulder. Again he pushed forward and this time using both hands massaged her buttocks and inner thighs. He lifted himself up slightly and slid both hands under her bottom and grasping the thin fabric of her shorts pulled them over her bottom and part way up her legs. The release of her womanly perfume confirmed that she was ready for him. He breathed deeply of her odor and slipping his penis from the confines of his shorts through one loose leg hole he positioned his engorged purple head at her entrance and pushed forward just enough to get the tip in. His strong hands lifted her body partly from the floor and pulled her completely over his throbbing member, plunging him deep into her warm wet insides.

"Oh god." She moaned as he started to pull out and then thrust back in. Slowly at first then more rapidly he paced his movements. His manhood sliding most of the way out of her then slamming back in. With one free hand he found and massaged her super sensitive clitoris. Her breathing quickened and she started to clench her muscles around his member on each forward thrust. Michael increased his pace then reached a frantic speed before he thrust forward hard and deep and pumped his essence deep into her belly. With each convulsive squirt she shuddered with her own orgasm not wanting this to end. Warm and languid after reaching her climax she was not ready for Michael's sudden withdrawal from her insides and rapid departure from the room. Before she realized it she was alone in the room, pants halfway down her thighs and sperm leaking from her swollen pussy.

Michelle grabbed her pants and pulled them up, hoping that the leaking fluid and odor of sex would not be too obvious on her way out. She grabbed her jacket and tied it around her waist and almost fled from the gym. It was only seconds after leaving the room that the next instructor entered and began to prepare for the next class.

Michelle reflected on what had happened as she drove home to get a shower and change ready for the rest of her busy day. She wasn't a prude and had picked up many men over the years for one night stands or short relationships. She wasn't interested in long term relationships since she had a daughter who took much of her time and really only picked the men up to sate her sexual desires. Having said that she was, usually, more circumspect than this morning's encounter and had never had sex with a man after less than half an hour after meeting him and not knowing his name. The post coital feeling stayed with her and she just put it down to the fact that he was gently persuasive, handsome and she had not had sex for over a month, which was quite a long time for her.

She showered and changed for the house showing. She stood at the full length mirror and admired her sleek body, captured as it was in the fashionable skirt suit and low cut blouse. Her five foot frame was enhanced by the three inch heels that she was wearing today and the shape and length that they gave to her legs was known to catch the eye of many passing men.

Her potential purchaser was an older, single man who was looking to purchase a winter house in Phoenix to get away from the cold winters of Boston. The owners of the house had already vacated after taking a new job in California. Michelle was a successful niche real estate sales woman and while there were never that many sales in a year the commission on each was sizable and allowed her to keep herself and her daughter, Kara, in relative comfort without having to spend 60 hours a week in an office.

The meeting was supposed to be at 9.00am so she ensured that there was plenty of time to get to the house and ensure that all was in order for the showing. She arrived 20 minutes early and went for a walk through the interior and finding it all in order went into the back garden.

The garden was large and well kept. The high hedges afforded a significant measure of security from prying neighbors, a major selling point in her eyes. The centre piece of the garden was an artificial lagoon with a deep pool and plenty of overhanging trees, chosen to minimize the leaves and other debris that might fall into the heated waters. Walking around the pool her mind drifted back to the mornings' encounter and she found herself aroused again. "Not professional Michelle" she muttered to herself trying to bring her mind back onto the job at hand.

There were a few leaves drifting lazily on the waters and deciding that these really didn't belong she quickly grabbed the leaf net and started to scoop them out of the pool. Realizing that she didn't have much time and not wanting to splash any water on her suit she slipped the jacket, skirt and blouse off and took the net up again. It was in this state, lace pushup bra, thong and three inch heals that her potential buyer found her. He had arrived a few minutes early and getting no response from inside the house had walked into the back garden.

"Do you think you could arrange to clean the pool like that every week?"

His sudden appearance and her high heels conspired to upset her balance as she whipped her head around and realizing that she had been caught attempted to turn around. Her heel caught and she lost her balance. The next second the warm water enveloped her as she fell into the pool. Her bra and thong immediately becoming see through. She pushed herself to the surface and swam quickly back to the side of the pool.

"I'm really sorry Jack. I just wanted everything to be perfect when you saw the house for the first time."

"Really my dear a few leaves in the pool would have been OK. But I must say that finding you like that was a pleasant surprise after the flight in this morning. Can I help you out of there?"

Michelle wasn't sure what to do now. She was effectively naked in the pool with her rich buyer standing over her reaching a hand down to help her out of the water. She could be shy and ask him to leave, at least long enough to get out and get dry or just be casual about the whole affair and hope that he was not put off by her display.

Not wanting to leave him in that position for too long she quickly made up her mind and lifted her hand out of the water. Jack took her hand in his firm mature grip and pulled her 100lbs frame straight out of the water and onto the side of the pool. His free hand slipped around behind her back and held her for a moment to ensure that she did not slip back into the pool. He stepped back but did not release her hand and took a moment to give her a full and appreciative appraisal.

"Well, I'm here and so are you so why don't you show me the house?"

Jack didn't let go of Michelle's hand and indeed slipped it through his crooked elbow and started to walk away from the pool. Making another quick decision Michelle went with him and allowed herself to be led into the sun. They walked around the private garden and she did her best to ignore the fact that she was essentially naked on the arm of a rich, handsome man in a secluded garden where it was unlikely that anyone would see or hear them unless she really let out a serious yell.

He was the perfect gentleman and listened intently to everything that she had to say about the gardens, their history and individual elements which she felt gave it a special air. They finished their tour and Michelle found that she was again dry, although still barely dressed so when Jack suggested they look inside she agreed and this time took the lead. Still holing his hand she led him up the back steps, ensuring that he was a step or two behind her and getting a good view of everything that she had to offer as a woman. She realized that her feeling of arousal had persisted and that this nearly naked tour was a great opportunity to show off the finer points of the house since Jack seemed to be taking it in his stride and enjoying every opportunity to look upon her body.

In the kitchen Michelle walked through the steps of preparing a meal, pointing out the ease of use of the appliances and the good positioning of this in relation to that. She even opened the under bench oven and went through the actions of taking a pan or cake from inside, making sure that she kept her legs straight and parted she bent from the hips and ensured that Jack got an even better view of her than the walk up the steps had afforded.

They went into the main bathroom and then the ensuite where she opened the shower and led him inside the cubicle to demonstrate how roomy it was in there. Standing face to face with walls only a little behind each of them she looked up into his blue eyes and smiled a crooked smile. She placed her hands either side of his head and pulled his lips down to hers. He needed no further invitation and grabbed her with both hands on her hips and lifted her up. She embraced him, her legs wrapping around his waist as they kissed and he walked her out of the shower and into the main bedroom.

When they reached the bed he untangled her legs and arms and put her down gently on the bed. "Get those pointless pieces of fabric off before I find the need to shred them." He stepped back and took his shirt and trousers off then slipped his underwear off and stood, his penis at attention before him. "Roll over here and do something with this." He indicated his cock and she slid obediently around on the bed to put her mouth in front of his engorged member. She lay partly on her side and he reached down to caress her breasts, first rubbing then lightly pinching her nipples which became hard and erect at the first touch. She first licked him from the base of his sack all the way to his tip then down again. She did her best to wrap her tongue around him and once she reached the top again took his head into her mouth. Deep into her mouth she took him sucking and licking him while he fondled her breasts and stroked between her legs. Being as small as she was he found it simple to curl her up so that he had easy access to her warm, wet slit. He slid two fingers deep inside her and proceeded to give her a rough finger fuck, all the while holding the back of her head to keep her mouth busy with his cock. "Spread your legs more." She complied and he eagerly pushed three fingers deep into her, brushing her clitoris and sending waves of electric pleasure coursing through her.

He took his fingers out again and rubbed her vagina and clitoris again bringing her to a shuddering orgasm. Still he did not release her head. Then without any real warning he proceeded to push his entire hand into her opening. At first she tensed, then realizing the position that she was in recognized that relaxing and trying to accommodate him was probably a better option. He didn't rush but neither did he take a long time. Each moment found him flexing his hand a little and her opening up some more. It wasn't long before he had pushed the widest part of his hand into her welcoming opening. Now he made a fist and proceeded to pull it slowly out of her then push it back in. The feeling was bordering on painful for her at first but she found that feeling soon passed and she started to anticipate his movements and thrust onto his piston like hand. In and out, in and out his hand went and she went higher and higher into her own personal heaven. The cock in her mouth was still rigid and she managed to keep some vestige of attention on it even managing to deep throat him a few times before she realized that an enormous orgasm was approaching and her whole body was tensing up in anticipation.

Michael kept on pounding her with his hand buried up to the wrist and pushed his cock deeper into her throat as he too could sense her impending orgasm and wanted to make the most of it for himself. The first wave started to shake her and he pushed his cock deep into her throat where the sides gave him tremendous pleasure. She began to shake violently and clenched her legs around his hand and he emptied his load deep down her throat pounding into her mouth while she shook uncontrollably. Fluid gushed around his hand and she bucked a few more times before rolling away from him. He relaxed his hand and slid it out of her now stretched pussy. She was gaping open and he took the opportunity to bend his mouth down to her opening and lick as deep inside as he could before she pulled away, the feeling too intense to be endured. His cock was still dripping cum as he walked to the shower and turned it on. He left the door open and she took that as an invitation to clean herself up.

Walking proved to be more difficult that she had anticipated but she managed to get to the shower and clean herself up with his help. He rubbed soap over her but did not attempt to penetrate her again, for which she was grateful, not sure that she could stand it again so soon. They got out and she dried herself off and got dressed again in her bra and thong, slipping the shoes back on she wondered why she bothered with the "clothes" but he seemed to be expecting it.

Jack finished dressing and waited by the bedroom door, his arm extended, apparently wanting to finish the tour of the house. Michelle shook herself inside and tried to get back into the professional persona which had served her so well in tight situations before.

They finished the inspection, Jack occasionally running his hand appreciatively over her buttocks or planting a kiss on the back of her neck as she explained another feature of the house. Finally they had seen everything and he turned to leave.

"Well Michelle, I can honestly say that I have never been shown a house in that manner before and I don't expect I ever will be again. I was ready to buy the house sight unseen and will have my lawyers contact you tomorrow to begin the proceedings. I shall make sure to invite you to the house warming." With that he kissed her again, full on the lips, his tongue parting her mouth and engaging hers in a short wrestle then he released her, patted her bottom, turned and left her standing, overjoyed, sore and dumbfounded in the foyer, still dressed only in her thong, lace bra and three inch heels.

She found her clothes and managed to get dressed again. It was now 12.00 noon and her afternoon appointment was looming large. She had just about enough time to get some lunch before meeting him.

12