The Damesdure Raiders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh," he began, hoping to find the perfect words once he started speaking. "That's unfortunate," he said, failing spectacularly. Turning red, he decided to focus on catching up with the others.

Gaine screwed up her face at him and watched him hurry through the woods. She shook her head and easily caught up with a few extra steps. "Well, that's our story. What about you? Why didn't you want to go back to your village?"

"Another time, maybe," said Bien, suddenly sounding more serious.

Gaine scoffed. "I told you the tragic tale of my people and you won't tell me how you found yourself here?" She stopped and watched him closely. "Did you do something unforgivable?"

He stopped to face her, peeking over his sacks of grain. "No! No, nothing like that. Nothing... evil. I just... had to leave." He sighed. "The wound is still fresh, so please, maybe another time." He turned and continued forward.

"Alright. Alright," said Gaine, feigning disinterest. "We'll have naught but time between us in the fields, so I look forward to finding out your horrible secret then." She gave him a playful hip check, nearly killing him.

* * *

"Hurry it up! The snow will be here to stay soon," said Gaine as she passed Bien. She wore a warm wolf skin garb, and her breath was made visible by the cold weather. The carrot field they inhabited was almost entirely harvested, the result of their last couple of months of hard work together. She positioned herself ahead of him, ripping up carrots by the fistful.

Bien smiled. "How'd you ever finish this without me, huh?" he called back to her without looking up from his work.

"I'll admit," she started, "that you made it a lot easier. Truth be told, I thought you'd come to your senses and flee after the first week. I'm impressed you're still here." She looked back at him and smiled. "I'm glad you stuck around."

"It honestly hasn't been that bad. I'm even getting used to everyone being twice my height. And the cabin, well, it beats having to sleep in the barn back in my old village."

"Speaking of your old village-"

"I thought you wanted this field harvested."

"Well, you're clearly able to work and talk. Common, out with it. Why'd you flee your village with Lord Fancypants?"

Bien continued pulling up carrots in silence. The mention of 'Lord Fancypants' gave him a flashback to his silly wine boy outfit, and for the moment, he was just happy to be back in a tunic and linen pants. He felt a chill as a shadow enveloped him. He looked up and saw Gaine's imposing figure, the sun obscured behind her.

She put her hands on her hips and looked down at him. Bien knew this look well by now. All the women of the village had it. He'd first seen it occur between two women here after he'd made a particularly good batch of stew for the village. The look was one of challenge. A way of saying, 'I want this, and I'm not backing down.' There were two responses to this look: gaze downward and admit defeat or return the look and prepare for a fight.

He froze, looking up at her dumbfounded. "Uh, the carrots-"

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Have it your way." She pushed him over effortlessly.

"No! Wait-"

His attempt to sit upright was stopped by Gaine kneeling into the dirt and sitting over his midsection. She pulled her thighs tight, locking his legs beneath her. He struggled against her but only found himself sinking deeper into the dirt.

"I'm surprised, Bien," she said, putting her hand to her chin and smirking, "I really didn't think you'd meet the challenge. We must be rubbing off on you."

"Damnit, Gaine! Get off!" He writhed beneath her to no avail.

"When we want something, we take it. I want to know your past, and I think it's safe to say you can't win the challenge you accepted." She squeezed her thighs around him tighter and leaned forward, pinning him fully.

Bien turned a deep crimson. His head had become sandwiched between her breasts. He pushed back, but his hands just sunk into her soft round chest. His senses flooded with her earthy scent. The friction on his pelvis was becoming frustrating in an entirely different right. A wave of panic shot through him as he felt the familiar twitch in his loins.

"Just tell me what I want to know," teased Gaine in a humming tone.

"Gaine, I'm begging you," pleaded Gaine, his voice muffled by her breasts and coat. Another twitch. He struggled but still found no purchase. His heart raced. His cock throbbed against her.

"Oh?" said Gaine sitting up and looking behind her. She slowly turned back to Bien with an evil grin on her face.

Bien covered his face. "I can explain," he said through his fingers.

She rested her hand on her fist. "I'm sure you can. Has it been some time since you last felt a woman's embrace? Have you ever?"

"Y-Yes! Well, y-, uh. It's- Look, I said I don't want to talk about it!"

Gaine's eyes went wide. "By the gods, is that why you left your village? Over a woman? A lover's quarrel? Did you lose a duel for her affections? Did her partner discover you?! Did you-" Gaine continued to rattle off romantic reasons for self-exile, clearly having captured a bard at some point in her raiding career. "-or maybe-"

"Gaine, please," said Bien, his voice heavy with defeat. "It's embarrassing, and I'd rather not-"

"More embarrassing than this?" she said, looking down.

He forced his hand down his pants and tried to make his erection less apparent. Gaine flexed, making the task more difficult. He could feel her heat on his trapped arm through her wolf pelts, which only made matters worse.

Gaine released her vice-like thigh grip on him and bounced to her feet. She watched for a moment as he scrambled to hide his protrusion before offering him a hand up. "You're filthy."

"It's not like that! You were-"

"No, I mean you're covered in dirt."

"And why do you think that is, Gaine!"

She laughed, "Relax. I'll finish up here." She motioned to her home. "I drew a bath earlier. The water should be just right by now. Go ahead."

Bien shifted his legs awkwardly, still trying to conceal himself. "A-Are you sure? I have my own bath."

She waved her hand dismissively. "It's fine. You earned it. Nice to know you enjoy, heh, really enjoy, a good scrap. Even if you're easy to beat."

He left for the giantess' home in a huffy shuffle. He could hear Gaine stifling a laugh behind him.

Gaine's home was much like his, except everything was larger. The interior was warm and welcoming, thanks to a smoldering hearth. Simple yet beautiful wood furniture decorated the interior and was punctuated by normal-sized trinkets and bobbles, the spoils of raids past. Her round wooden bathtub, which was roughly three times wider than his and almost as tall as him, sat in the far corner of the cabin, close to the fire.

He disrobed and slunk into the hot water, enjoying every second of warmth. Unable to reach the bottom without nearly submerging his head, he propped himself up on the side of the tub with his elbows. Closing his eyes, he listened to the crackling of the hearth and let out a content sigh. The tenseness in his muscles relaxed as he let out a puttering sigh. "What am I going to tell her..."

The cabin door flew open. Startled, Bien slipped and went under the water, feet flailing in the air. He emerged with a gasp and trod water.

Gaine stood in the doorway, taking off her cap and letting her hair down.

"What are you doing?!" shouted Bien.

"I live here," chuckled Gaine as she started taking off her wolf pelt clothing.

"Yes, but-" He stopped as she exposed her breasts. "Oh gods," he mumbled, not realizing he was staring. He felt his heart skip in his chest and his head went fuzzy. His face flushed. He wanted to look away but found himself unable to turn away from the sight of her plump breasts.

As she continued quickly undressing, he got to fully appreciate her muscular figure. Her thighs and calves were thick and well defined. Her wide hips curved up to her pronounced abs. As she walked forward, he realized that her biceps were probably the size of his head. In one smooth motion, she leaped into the tub. Bien was nearly swept out of the tub from the ensuing wave.

She let out a long, pleased sigh. "Ah, nothing beats a bath after a day in the fields. Eh, Bien?"

Bien clutched the opposite edge of the tub and looked at the other corner of the room, desperately trying to hide what was happening between his legs. One of her feet rested next to him on the lip of the tub. His willpower momentarily vanished as his eyes followed up her long leg and along her sculpted inner thigh. He glimpsed her bushy cunt under the water, obscured by the refracting of the water and dim cabin lighting. He felt his heart throb as a wave of dizziness overtook him.

"You're looking pale," said Gaine swimming towards him, her nipples just barely visible over the water. "Is it too hot?"

"I-" His words were stifled by his heart trying to escape through his throat. "I- uh-" He turned away from her. He felt her big erect nipples pressing against his back. Her skin was so warm.

"I'll wash your back."

Before he could answer, he could feel a thick lather being worked on his neck. Her strong hands massaged him as she went over his shoulders and back. She moved down his spine and towards his hindquarters. Before he could stop himself, he let out a small moan. He felt Gaine pause for the briefest of seconds before continuing.

"So," she said, pressing herself closer, resting her heavy breasts on Bien's shoulders. "I know you want something too, Bien."

He gulped.

Her hands moved along his sides, over his hips, and traveled over his abdomen. She leaned in close to his ear. "And I want you to take what you want."

"We can't. I don't want to hurt you."

Gaine snickered. "I'd love to see you try." Her hands moved lower, between his legs, and gripped his shaft.

"Gaine-"

"What do you want, Bien."

"We can't-" He stopped feeling her stroke him.

"Say it," she whispered into his ear. She stroked him short and slow at first and then longer. And longer. And longer. "Oh?" said Gaine, surprised.

Bien sighed. "See?" he said, defeated. Gaine gave him enough room to turn and face her. "I'm- unnatural."

Gaine just stared down at his massive cock. Now with a full view of him, it looked far too wide for his frame and, were it not pointing at her, looked like it could almost reach his knee. "By the gods..."

"I'd just hurt y-"

Gaine pulled him up to her and kissed him forcefully. She moaned against his lips as her large tongue explored the inside of his mouth, nearly choking him. Bien cock pressed against her stomach, twitching against her abs. His eyes rolled back, his head was swimming as desire began overriding his senses. Their lips separated with a smack. He focused only enough to see Gaine's expression of ravenous hunger.

Before he could speak, she lifted him to her face, supported his back and butt with her hands. She took his whole cock into her mouth, right to the base. Bien let out a long moan of pleasure as she sucked up and down his length.

"Oh gods, Gaine."

She slurped as his cock slid from her mouth, a little drool running down her chin. "You're not going to hurt me. Now tell me what you want."

"I want you," he said, surrendering to his desires.

"Then fucking take me," she growled, dropping him back into the water. She leaned back, resting an arm along the edge of the tub.

Bien swam over to her, running a hand along the inside of her thick thigh. He kissed up her stomach as his fingers opened the folds of her eager cunt. Her clit was not hard to find. He gently massaged around it as he kissed up her abs and to her breasts. He had to stretch to reach her nipples, taking one in his mouth and dancing his tongue around it. He swirled and lapped greedily at it as Gaine let out a long moan.

Her muscles started to tense and twitch as he moved his hand faster. Her breaths grew shallow. Her chest rising and falling with each hungry breath. Her eyes locked with his. She rose from the tub without a word and threw Bien over her shoulder, carrying him away.

She flung him onto the bed, nearly skipping him off, like a stone across water, before lying next to him. She lifted a leg and held it in place while the other rested on the bed. Bien wasted no time, moving across the bed, and sitting on her leg.

He pressed his giant cock against her opening. She was already so wet. He slid his hard cock up and down her slit. She tensed with pleasure every time it passed over her swollen clit. He pushed himself against her, sliding into her. She hummed with delight as he kept going deeper and deeper into her, moving up her leg until he was flush against her moist opening.

His cock tingled from base to tip, being enveloped fully for the first time. He let out a long gasp fighting the urge to cum right away. He hugged her lifted leg and started to slide in and out of her wet cunt.

"Fuck, it's so deep," she moaned, arching her back and gripping the furry bed sheets. "It's never felt like this before. Fuck me, Bien. Fuck me."

Bien moved faster. He could feel his primal urge quickly rising in him. He gritted his teeth and kept moving his hips. He used one of his hands to massage Gaine's swollen clit. Her pussy twitched and tightened on his cock with every blissful stroke. He grunted, trying to hold back.

Her cunt was clenching him so tightly. Every hard thrust resulting in some twitch of pleasure. He wanted so badly to suck on her massive tits but settle for biting into her muscular thigh. Gaine let out a sharp gasp at the sensation. Her delightful cry of pleasure was too much.

"Oh gods, Gaine. I'm-"

"Me too!"

She let out a cry of ecstasy as he thrust into her, dropping her leg and nearly bucking him off. He pushed hard into her, electricity rippling through his body as powerful spurts of cum filled Gaine. Each squirt accompanied by a desperate thrust and the satisfying slap of their bodies.

He rolled off her, his cock still pulsating and dripping with cum. Gaine gave a small quiver and rolled onto her back. He listened to the sound of her heavy breathing, and the occasional crack of the hearth as the aftershock of his orgasm tingled through him.

Gaine rolled on top of him, pinning him as she did in the field, burying his face between her breasts. His wet cock slipped between her cheeks.

She slid up and down against his twitching cock. Each heavy breath she drew pushed him deeper into the bed. She moved so they could see one another. She looked down at him with a familiar challenging glare. "Again."

Bien didn't have time to answer as she lifted herself onto him, sliding his still eager cock back into cunt, still slick with his spent lust. She sheathed him completely in her soft depths and began to move up and down.

"Ohhh-" she moaned as her ass slapped against his thighs. She fell forward, smothering Bien between her chest.

Bien tried to squirm but was wholly pinned. "Mmmphf!" He wanted to tell her his cock was still sensitive from cumming, but his words were muffled by her chest. It didn't matter. It was already feeling good again.

She clenched tightly around his cock. Her hips bouncing with greedy lust. He could already feel his balls starting to tighten. She was determined to squeeze him dry. He thrust up into her, keeping rhythm. Gaine let out a sharp moan with each lewd clap of their bodies.

He grabbed her breasts and licked up her muscular stomach. His hands nearly disappeared into her breasts as he teased her sensitive erect nipples with his thumb. Her tight curves overwhelmed his senses.

"Oh gods, Bien. More. More!"

Her legs tightened around him as she moved faster and faster, every indecent slam of their bodies bringing them closer to climax.

Gaine began to grunt with each bounce, and each bounce sent electricity through Bien's cock. She scooped him up with one hand, hugging him closely and smothering him between her massive tits. She fucked him recklessly and with abandon, the bed bowing under her assault.

"Oh, fuck!" She squeezed him tightly, cumming against his cock. Bien pushed deep into her, filling her with another torrent of male desire.

Unable to keep her balance, she slid forward on top of Bien. His still hard cock slipped out of her and settled between her cheeks, sending several more spurts of cum onto her ass and back.

They breathed heavily in each other's embrace for a short while before Gaine realized she may have been suffocating Bien and rolled off him.

"I'm so glad you were dumb enough to trespass in our territory," she said.

Bien laughed. He turned and smiled at her, "Me too."

"So you ran away because you have a huge cock? You didn't use that thing on someone your size, I hope," she said, turning to him.

Bien blushed, "I tried once, but even going slow, she wound up hurt. She called me a freak and left. After that, rumors started that one of my parents was a horse. Didn't help that I slept in a stable."

Gaine laughed. She leaned in and kissed him softly before pulling him into a tight embrace. "You'll fit in perfectly here."

Bien closed his eyes, savoring the moment. When he opened them, he looked up to Gaine's kind smiling face. A tingly jolt shot through his body as something gripped his cock.

"Again."

* * *

"Are you sure?" asked the raid leader.

"Without a doubt." replied the other woman. "My heart is still racing from the display."

The raid leader stepped close to her and pressed against her body. She forced her hand under the woman's pelts and felt the wetness between her legs.

The woman gasped, quivered, and embraced the raid leader, feeling her expert hands teasing her swollen clit.

The raid leader kissed her deeply, eliciting a soft coo. "I'll take care of you tonight."

The woman bit her lip with excitement.

"And soon," she continued as she stripped the woman naked, "we'll begin restoring our clan to dominance."

"But what about Gaine?"

"She'll come around. I'll make sure of it."

"She'll never agree. She'll challenge y- ohhhhh, oh gods, right there."

TO BE CONTINUED?

******

Thank you for reading my story!

If you enjoyed this story please consider leaving a review.

There will be more random encounters...

12