Random Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
A visit to an adult bookstore...
2.2k words
4.19
29.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I live in a small, conservative, midwest town. We both enjoy an active sex life and are fortunate that there are some larger cities not too far away - where we can be more anonymous and explore more of our fantasies.

My husband Jay is a high school teacher and I (Michelle) am an aide in the elementary school.

Up until this point our fantasies didn't include any outside persons - though we had watched plenty of videos and cam shows online with threesomes, swapping, gangbangs, and the like. We had talked about threesomes but had never taken the plunge. We would talk about who it would be with - would it be better with someone we knew or with a stranger? With a friend there could be awkwardness after, but it would be a safe situation. If it were a stranger, the danger aspect could be multiplied, but it could have no strings attached and be over and done with afterward. Eventually we did join a swinger website, but we proceeded very cautiously - wanting to make certain we were comfortable with the person or persons we chose yet still kept it exciting.

My husband Jay and I decided on a divorced man for our first threesome. We met Tom through the website and we chatted for almost a month before we felt we had worked up the nerve to go to the next level. We had shared non-face photos with each other and then eventually face pics. It felt like we were going to be able to have a friendship with Tom even if we had sex with him.

Jay and I decided to meet him in our state's capital city. It is a fun place to visit - quite liberal, which can make for interesting times. There is also the state's largest university there, as well as a couple of smaller private colleges and community colleges.

We thought we would make a weekend of it. Tom had to work and couldn't make it until Saturday, but Jay and I decided to go on Friday so I could shop and we could go out and have a good time. I texted Tom and asked if he had any requests for what I should wear when we met the next day. He told me what I expected, based on our prior chats, he loves a woman in stockings and heels - just as my husband does. I went shopping at a small lingerie boutique and found a lovely outfit to wear - a sexy little black lace bra garter belt set, seamed stockings, and crotchless panties. I could see Jay's cock making a hard outline in his jeans as he watched me look through and select these items. I just kept smiling and told him that I had brought the rest of the outfit but needed new shoes. We went to a nearby shoe store and I bought a new pair of red stiletto pumps with four inch heels.

We went back to the hotel and I sent pics to Tom of the shoe shoes and stockings - but not the rest. Jay and I decided that an early dinner, maybe a few drinks after, and a hot night in bed to warm up for our first threesome was the plan for the night.

I decided to wear my new shoes when we went to dinner, so I could "break them in" and be comfortable in them. As we sat at dinner, I kept running my high-heeled foot up and down Jay's leg - knowing how that aroused and teased him. When we left the restaurant Jay followed close behind me, so as to hide his erection from view. I didn't mind feeling it against my rear.

As we drove around the city looking for a place to go for a few drinks, we noticed and adult bookstore. I texted Tom to ask if he had been to one before and he said he hadn't but would like to go. I suggested we scout out the place and Jay agreed. I was like a kid in a candy store - looking at all of the toys, gadgets, videos, lingerie, and such that they had there. Jay just kept following me around and pointing out different things. He noticed that I stopped for a bit while looking at a black dildo. It looked quite realistic and had balls like a real man and a suction cup. I had seen these online, but never had seen one for real. I looked at Jay as if to seek his permission. He nodded and I grabbed the package off the rack. By now Jay's cock was really "pitching a tent" in his pants and my panties could barely contain the wetness my pussy was producing due to my arousal.

As I was making my purchase I noticed a skinny young man looking at the videos for sale in the store. He was a tall kid - well over six feet tall, but looked kind of nerdy. As we left the store I told Jay to look back at him and told him that I felt kind of sorry for the young man - as he was probably the type who was too nervous to try anything with a girl, even if he had the nerve to ask one on a date. Jay grinned and looked at me with a devilish look and I smiled back similarly. "What exactly are you thinking...?" he asked. I replied that I think it is only right to "pay it forward" and help this young man experience passion. Jay laughed and agreed that it might not be a bad idea to have a trial run at a threesome before we met Tom. I went to the car and scribble a note on a pad kept in the glove box. Jay and I went back in and I went beside the young man and looked at videos. I then slipped him the note which state that if he was interested in joining us, he should come out to the parking lot and he wouldn't need a video because he would have a real memory to enjoy.

Jay and I waited outside the door and were about to leave when the tall young man came out, a video in one hand and the note in the other. He nervously smiled and asked if we were legit. We assured him we were and we introduced ourselves. His name was Eric and he attended the state university in town. He was a sophomore and as I expected, he didn't have a girlfriend and had only been on a handful of dates. He said he wasn't a virgin, but that he only had that one experience. He said he fantasized often about threesomes and such.

So that he could feel more at ease I gave him another note with the name and address of our hotel. We told him that he could come join us if he wanted - that we would be in the hotel lounge for an hour or so.

With that we parted ways and Jay and I went back to the hotel, with me rubbing his cock through his pants the whole way back.

We had taken a seat at a table in the lounge and were sipping cocktails when we noticed that Eric had chosen to join us. Jay got up and greeted him with a firm handshake and I patted the chair closest to me for Eric to sit beside me. We each had a couple of drinks and when everyone was feeling relaxed I asked Eric to kiss me. He did, tentatively. I smiled and asked if he could do better. The second time was much better, as he showed that he had a natural affinity for kissing - which I love!

With that I took his hand and Jay's hand and led them to the elevator and we quietly rode to our floor with a family that had boarded when we did.

Once in the room I looked at Jay and he moved to the chair in the corner and allowed me to take the lead. I moved Eric to the bed and sat beside him, pulling him to me for a delicious, long French kiss - tongues dancing with each other. I ran my hand up his near thigh and when I felt his hardness my eyes opened very wide. The length of his cock was so impressive. I grabbed his one hand and placed on my 34C breast, realizing for the first time exactly how large his hand was, as he massaged my breast and hard nipple. Between kisses I asked him how big his cock was and he replied that he had measured it at 9 inches. Jay was only six, so I was very curious about this longer cock. I stood up and started removing my blouse and skirt and nodded for him to undress as well. I was in a bra, panties, and my new heels as he was down to his tented boxers. I knelt down and pulled the shorts down and his long cock sprung free, bouncing before my face. I grabbed it with one hand and looked at Jay, eyes wide, and commented about how long it was. Jay had quietly removed his clothes and was stroking his lovely member.

I leaned in and kissed the head of Eric's long rod and then sucked the head and as much of it as I could take - about six inches worth. I am able to deepthroat Jay, but didn't know if I would be able to do that with this long of a cock. I used both hands to stroke his shaft while I licked and sucked his cum-filled balls. I licked and kissed my way back to the head and worked my mouth around him and pushed his cock to the back of my throat, slowly taking him in, bit by bit. My eyes opened when my nose felt pubic hair - I had done it! I quickly pulled off his long cock, gagging and slobbering a bit. Proud of myself I went to work on his rock hard cock, sucking and stroking until I felt his balls tighten in my hand and Eric overflowed my mouth with his hot, white, cum. I swallowed what I could while a fair amount dribbled down my chin and onto my bra and boobs.

I smiled and wiped my chin and asked Eric if this was better than a video. He laughed and said he couldn't believe this was happening to him. Meanwhile, Jay was still stroking his cock. I asked him if I could use my new toy. I pulled it from the wrapper and took it to the bathroom and washed it quickly. I looked at my husband jacking off and at Eric's spent, limp cock as I winked and sucked my new black dildo. "I need to warm up my pussy for some fucking." I said. I took slipped off my panties and laid back on the bed with my legs wide. I slide the dildo along my slit and then with one move, shoved the full length of it in my pussy. I gave it a few strokes before pulling it out and licking my juices off it and winking at the two men. Eric's cock was stirring - getting harder by the second. Jay told me he was about to blow, so I shoved the dildo in my pussy again and started fucking myself hard with it. Jay moved to the bedside and shot a high, arcing, shot of cum up in the air, part of which landed on me and part on the bedding.

I was moaning loudly, fucking myself hard and fast. Jay noticed that Eric's cock was ready for action so Jay grabbed the dildo from my hands, despite my objections and told Eric to fuck me. I grinned at the young lover, and motioned him to me with a finger and told him to bury that long dick deep in me. Eric climbed between my spread legs and gently pushed his cock head against my pussy. I clutched his bottom, digging in with my nails and pulled him deep in me - I felt him hit bottom and screamed loudly for him to fuck me real hard and good. Eric found a rhythm and was really working it when my body tensed up and shook with a mind blowing orgasm. He paused for a second and I assured him it was okay. He picked up the pace again and really gave it to me good and I had another orgasm before I felt him push hard one final time and bury his 9 inch cock deep in me and fill me full of his thick cum. I laid with him inside me, feeling him go soft before he slid out and I felt his cum ooze from me.

I looked at my husband, smiled, and giggled before saying, "Well, it looks like we broke the ice with threesomes."