Random Letters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?!" he asked, fascinated and aroused. "Oh sure, when nobody was home - I used to love to just roam free. It was always tough to find a bra that fit right and was comfortable, so I was just relieved to let these mammas hang out as long as I could."

Kevin could feel himself almost drooling. His desires got the best of him. "You could do that again if you want - I wouldn't mind," he teased.

"Oh you," she said, gently slapping him. "Sweetie you know you'll never get to see me naked, you know that." She said it in such a sympathetic tone, and in the process stomped on any dream he ever had of seeing her in the nude. Those huge breasts, that gorgeous ass, that huge bush that he always fantasized about - he would never lay eyes on any of it. But therein lie his erotic fascination with her - that he couldn't see her nude, but she had seen him nude dozens of times, even right at the moment. He kind of got a kick out of her enjoying that power over him.

"You, on the other hand," she went on, "you I have seen naked many, many, many times," she laughed, with him smiling along with her. "And a lot of that is your own doing, mister," she said. He did love showing off what he had. The two enjoyed a comfortable silence this time - not an uncomfortable one.

She looked down and smirked at his massive member.

"Damn, boy," she said, pretending to speak in a man's voice. "You gotta a big-ass schlong there buddy boy."

He flexed his midsection to make it stick up even further. "I'm gonna start calling you donkey dick," she said with a hearty laugh. "Donkey dick, take out the trash. Donkey dick, do your homework," she imagined. "It will be such good fun."

"Yeah but then when people are around..." he wondered.

"Well I'll just shorten it to D.D. - it will be our little inside joke," she said. He had another idea.

"How about Ed?" he asked. "Which could stand for elephant dick."

She shook her head and covered her face, laughing as she did so. "Elephant dick it is," she said. "I guess elephants do have bigger ones."

Through it all, he still had the same enormous erection he had when she walked in. He really needed to climax.

"Alright then Ed," she said mockingly, "I have to go and make dinner. Remember what we talked about."

Oh he surely would, and as soon as the gorgeous beauty left the room, Kevin jerked off furiously. He didn't even need any material - he was still riding the high he was on when Janet was there with him.

Suddenly, the door wooshed open, just as a huge blob of thick, white come splashed up on Kevin's stomach. "Oh for Pete's sake," Janet remarked, "again? My word that thing must be high maintenance."

He told her he did in fact play with it a lot. Poor Janet just came back in to get the box of letters, but for the second time today, she caught him in mid-jerk. She didn't mind though.

An hour later, she yelled to him from downstairs.

"Ed! Dinner's ready," she yelled. He loved this woman.

TO BE CONTINUED

12