Random Letters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel then picked up the pace before I expected, and before you knew it, we were doing some serious jumping jacks. I was really breaking a sweat. I could feel my huge boobs bouncing up and down, which I'm sure Daniel enjoyed. But at least my boobs had some support, contained by my sexy leotard. The same could not be said for Daniel's dick, which seemed to be doing a workout of its own. Sometimes I would refrain myself from staring, but this was not one of those times. My eyes kept following his huge bouncing schlong, which smacked heartily against his tummy each time our feet left the ground. Eventually, laughter overcame me, and I collapsed into the sofa. I think Daniel heard me say something like "oh my God, it's so huge," as I continued to crack up.

I then started gulping down some water from my squirt bottle, and Daniel sat on the couch, just staring at his manhood, almost looking perplexed. He was staring at his boner.

It was monstrous. He was kind of in awe of it himself. I thought to myself maybe he was thinking 'how in the world am I gonna get this back in my pants?'

I plopped down next to him on the couch, and stared openly at his wang. There was nowhere else to look. I would occasionally mumble comments like "unbelievable," or "that's unreal," and then at times I just stared silently. He then started playing with it - not jerking off mind you, just playing around with it. "Daniel, what are you doing?" I scolded him, but in fact I was kind of curious to see. He would force his penis down between his legs, then watch with delight as it came flying back up and smacked against his belly. It was almost like he was playing with a toy. Like Daniel does with anything, he did it over and over and over again. The way it flung up with such force, it looked like a medieval times catapult for crying out loud. He seemingly challenged himself by trying to do it harder every time.

My curiosity got the best of me. I asked Daniel if he had ever measured his wiener. He shrugged no. I went a step further. I then asked him very delicately, if he would mind if I measured it. He just smiled, and said that was okay. I felt kind of guilty, but hey, inquiring minds want to know!

It took me forever, but I finally found an old measuring tape in the closet underneath the steps. I sat down on the couch, and had Daniel stand before me. He did so obediently, with his hands behind his back the whole time. His monster boner was literally right in my face, and I started reeling out the tape measure. There was a kink in it, which I had to struggle with to get out, but I kept reeling it out further until I was satisfied it would be long enough to measure what I was looking at.

From the base, which was like a tree trunk for Christ's sake, all the way to the tip of the head, his penis measured - and I am not kidding about this - a little over 13 inches long. Somebody call Guinness Book of World Records! I then took the liberty of measuring several other features, including the thickness, which was an astounding eight and a half inches around. Yikes. Over the next few days, I couldn't get the thought out of my mind: Daniel has a 13-inch penis, Daniel has a 13-inch penis, Daniel has a 13-inch penis.

To make it even more outlandish, I pretty much gave up on trying to get Daniel to wear clothes. In fact, I couldn't even remember what he looked like with clothes on.

When he would walk about the house, his penis would dangle freely between his legs, hanging nearly halfway to his knees. I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever seen in my life. Sometimes I would supress a chuckle at the sight, and other times I just couldn't help myself and would laugh right out loud and point at his endowment. And when I would laugh, Daniel would laugh along with me.

He LOVED to be naked in front of me. And I would play along with him by making several comments about his dick, and how big it was and how much of a man he was having one that huge. He loved it.

Daniel had a tough life. I figured let one ray of sunshine shine in on it by letting him show off what God gave him.

I let Daniel know that it was perfectly okay with me if he wanted to go naked around the house. I never thought I would get used to my step brother roaming the house completely in the nude, but after a few days it did become quite normal.

It had been a long week, and I was pooped. I demanded Daniel finally put clothes on for the day of my parents' return, and he, for once, kept his promise that he would not just rip them right off again. My mom got home first, as my step dad was out running some errands. We made small talk, and I told her everything was fine, and that Daniel had been a sweetheart the whole week.

Daniel had this big smile on his face, and he said "I saw Natalie naked," in a sing-song way. I looked at my mom, she looked at me, and I gave her this look like, don't worry about it, he's just being silly. "You really shouldn't make up stories," my mom told him. Then, seemingly just to rub it in, my mom says jubilantly, while folding laundry, "but she saw you naked, didn't she? She saw Daniel naked a lot."

We all had a good chuckle.

From that time on, Daniel's huge secret became a source of fun for all three of us, and Daniel and I are still great friends to this day. He is completely independent. Yes, he overcame his fear of water. Sometimes, I think that whole water thing was something he made up just to show off to my mom and I. What a naughty boy. My mom and I also helped him achieve one of his dreams, which was to visit a clothing optional beach. And yes, he did the full monty. The double-takes that he got! My God.

- Natalie

Kevin didn't go to bed til 3 in the morning. He had such a fantastic night with Janet, and enjoyed such stimulating letters, he lie awake for hours. The next day, Janet was right back to her bitchy mood of a day before. But he had no problem with that.

He simply obeyed, and did what she asked of him. They still had a couple more nights of being alone.

TO BE CONTINUED