Random Lovemaking Session

Story Info
Wife gets all three of her holes fucked.
862 words
3.3
23.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Chad and I had just finished eating dinner and putting our son to bed when I noticed he was watching a lesbian porn video. He had his cock out; stroking it with his right hand.

"What are you doing," I asked.

He replied, "Nothing."

"Wanna have sex," I inquired.

"If you want to," he replied.

I looked down at his dick and noticed it was already hard. He put the phone down and looked at me. I moved down the length of his body and took his 8inches about halfway into my mouth. Then, I took it the rest of the way until I gagged on his shaft, the head poking the back of my throat. I pulled up and went down again at a slightly different angle. I still gagged.

By the time I was done; I had gagged on him three more times. I was so fucking wet.

"Do you want to try fucking sideways again," I asked him.

"Sure," he answered.

I rolled onto my side facing him and put my leg over his waist. I bunched my other leg to my chest allowing him access to my dripping wet cunt. He slid his cock inside me and I turned onto my back with him still on his side and his dick still in my pussy. I put my other leg over his side as well. He began moving his hips and pounding into me as I began moving my own hips in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Mmmmm yes," I moaned .

I pushed his cock as deep inside my hot fuck hole as I could as he continued to thrust; his cock hitting my cervix as we fucked. I came twice like this.

We grew tired of this angle though, so I made another suggestion.

"I want to try fucking with you standing up and me laying on the edge of the bed," I said.

"Okay," Chad replied.

He stood up and I laid close to the edge of the bed. He pulled me closer until my ass was halfway off the edge. Then, I put both my legs on his shoulders and he entered me deep and fast.

"Mmm," I moan," I like that."

He starts pounding into me faster and harder. He occasionally stops and regains his footing because he keeps slipping a little due to how hard he's fucking me at this point. I'm enjoying myself so much that I giggle every time he stops. After the fourth or fifth time he asks," Do you just want to do missionary?"

"Yeah", I reply.

So, I move up onto the bed as he climbs on top of me all the way. I wrap my legs around his tiny waist as his cock slides even deeper inside me, hitting my cervix. He starts pounding into me again so fast and hard that I'm trying to stifle my pleasure screams.

I moan uncontrollably at this point incapable of forming words. I slide my legs higher up his back and dig my nails into his strong arms. I'm cumming hard. I'm so turned on by having him inside me that I just want more.

I make him pull out and try to stick his dick in my own ass. It won't go at this angle. I roll over onto my tummy and move into a doggy style position.

"Go slow," I say.

He puts the head of his thick cock at my entrance. Then, he slowly slides inside my ass until I feel his thighs touch mine. Then he pulls halfway out and rams back in, his balls smacking my clit and turning me on more. I moan.

I say," More. Fuck my ass!"

In answer to my plea; he begins to fuck my ass so hard it creates a mix if both pleasure and pain. I'm lost in the moment and moaning and groaning my pleasure.

"I need you to come. Please come in my ass baby. Please," I beg.

He tries so hard to come as he's ramming into my ass. After a few minutes the pleasure turned into pain. I gag.

"I need a break. This is hurting," I say.

He pulled out and we smoked a cigarette. He also cleaned himself off.

"Do you want to do 69," he asks.

"Yeah"

After we finished our cigarettes; I climb on top of Chad and put my pussy in his face. I immediately feel him eating my snatch like a starved man. I crammed as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. I gagged but I bobbed my head several times while gagging and gurgling around his cock. I had to stop after a few minutes, so I let him enjoy my pussy some more. Just as I was about to come on his face; he was ready to fuck some more.

I laid on my side and he entered me from behind. He fucked me so hard until his load finally squirted inside my pussy. I felt his cock twitching, and it sparked my own orgasm. We laid there for awhile, regrouping. Then, he pulled out and held me close.