Random Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is ridiculous'. She thought. 'You're his mother and you're behaving like some fat old tart. What makes you think he'd be interested in you?'

It was too late for doubts. His footfalls descended the stairs and she stood up quickly to stand by the door, putting the moment off by calling out to him. "I've left all you need to clean those disgusting stains from my carpet, now get cracking." Pleased that her voice betrayed nothing of her conflicting emotions she decided on having another drink, pouring a tumbler full of scotch and, taking a mouthful of the fiery spirit, stiffened her resolve to (seduce?) punish him for messing around behind her back.

"You'll feel the back of my hand if you don't hurry." She barked, pacing back and forth across the floor, working herself up into the mood. The sound of his laboured breathing amused her as he rushed to comply. 'Men are such weaklings', she thought sourly, taking another drink. Taking another man had been out of the question after the betrayal of her husband and the subsequent behaviour of her son merely served to confirm that opinion. He was just like his father in many ways and she freely admitted, to herself, that she derived immense pleasure in taking her frustrations out on him.

"Come on! Come on!" She shouted, her anger and arousal growing in equal proportion to her determination to torment him. "You haven't got all night."

"Nearly done mother." He sobbed, scrubbing frantically at the soiled areas.

"Five...four...three...two...one!" She said, finishing her drink and letting the glass fall to the floor as she opened the door. "Ready or not sissy-boy, here i come."

Gordon threw himself to the floor, lying prostrate as he watched her boots pace menacingly towards her.

"Are you ready?" She asked, prodding his outstretched arm with a highly polished toecap. He looked so cute in those pink knickers!

"Yes madam." Gordon nodded, watching his anxious face slide along her boot until it vanished as she moved around to stand on his back, squeezing the breath from his lungs until he felt like a deflated balloon.

"This will teach you not to betray me." She said, scraping the heel along his spine.

Gordon wheezed in reply and clenched his jaw, grimly determined not to scream - yet.

"You dirty little bastard." She hissed, digging her heel between his buttocks, relieving the pressure on his back. "What are you?"

"A dirty...bastard...m - madam." He gasped, writhing under her boot. The profanity arousing him despite the sharp pain. His mother never, ever, cursed, but in this mood her language became rich with illicit words he only heard on television.

"That's right, that's just what you are." She went on, rocking her foot up and down, pressing into his quivering flesh. "Now get up and follow me."

Gordon knew what to do, crawling on all fours like a dog about to be chastised for doing its business where he shouldn't which, in a way, he was, keeping his eyes fixed on her boots until they stopped, turning towards him.

'Do you know what i'm going to do now? She asked, looking down at her son who trembled in fear, anticipation, or a mixture of both.

"Yes madam." Came the prompt reply.

"Oh really, what would that be?

"Spank me madam."

"Are you telling me what to do...or asking for what you deserve?" She said aloud, placing a boot on his head, making him bow submissively before her.

"I humbly beg you to give me the punishment i deserve madam."

'I have got you well trained'. She thought proudly, pushing his head down to the floor.

"As you've been such a bad boy i'm going to give you an extra-special lesson tonight." She promised, removing her foot and walking behind him.

"Thank you madam."

"Don't thank me - yet." She said, kicking him non too lightly on his upturned rump. "You don't know what else i have in mind. There's a glass on the floor by the door, fetch it."

She gave him a harder kick as he scrabbled over the floor to pick it up, returning awkwardly on his hands and knees.

"Give it to me." She demanded, holding her hand out.

He held it up, averting his eyes, expecting her to take it. She did so, startling him with her subsequent command.

"Look at me." The words took her by surprise too, coming from a subconscious part of her mind that impelled her towards a moment she'd put off for so long.

His eyes widened as they took in the sight of her stockinged thighs bulging sumptuously from the top of her boots, becoming wider still as he beheld her red hot knickers, similar to the ones bulging around his erection induced by the splendour of her voluptuous breasts straining the seams of her basque.

"Am i not beautiful? Her softly spoken question failed to break his rapt adoration of her body and was all the answer she needed.

Gordon wasn't troubled by any moral dilemma in seeing his mother like this, to him she was now his mistress and had to be obeyed without question. He watched her walk over to pour a drink, feeling his erection throb with lust at the sight of her magnificent buttocks. He'd tried and, up to now, failed to catch a glimpse of her like this for many years and had only dared dream of what he could now see. His eyes followed her as she half turned to walk over to sit on the couch, patting her knee to encourage him to come closer. He doggy-crawled across the floor, moving between her legs as they spread in an open invitation, pressing his face into her silken crotch as she trapped him firmly between her thighs.

Without further ado her hand descended onto his left buttock, then the right, smacking him harder with each blow. The harder she beat, the hotter she became; his hot breath bathed her loins, increasing her arousal and rhythm until her hands stung with the force, each blow pushing him onto her clit, her breasts crushing him as she leaned down to pull his knickers away. She began to pound on his arse with her fists to ease the pain in her hands, although it did anything but ease the pressure in her crotch as Gordon struggled to breathe under her sensual assault, his moist tongue stuck to her slit, driving her into a frenzy.

"No! No! No! You bad boy!" She groaned, gasping harshly for breath as she gathered her immense willpower to control the impetus towards orgasm, leaning back and pushing him away. "You mustn't...do that!" Her heaving breasts had escaped the shallow confines of her corset and Gordon couldn't take his eyes from the smooth mounds of quivering flesh, focussing on the erect nipples which looked as long as his thumb.

"I - I'm s-sorry madam." He said, although the apology belied the fact of his raging erection. "B-but i couldn't help it. You smell so good." That much was true though. He'd never been as close to any woman before, usually she'd put him over her knee, stand behind or sit beside him whenever she administered punishment, and her scent was the most intoxicating aroma he'd ever experienced, much richer than the stale odours he was used to getting second-hand from her underwear.

'Typical male' She thought contemptuously. 'Anything to get into a woman's knickers.' She decided to test his sincerity by lifting her heavy breasts up, cupping them in both hands to offer them for his appraisal.

"What do you think of these then?" She asked, realising she was more than a little drunk as the words slurred past her dry lips. She ran her tongue across them as he stared, abashed by her forthright question.

"I think..." He said, hesitating in trying to find the right words.

"Yes?" She prompted him, squeezing them together.

"...they're huge!" He exclaimed, cursing himself for stating the obvious.

"That's for sure!" She laughed, jiggling them up and down. "I can tell you like them." Her foot slid over his erection. "Or are you thinking of someone else?"

"No madam." He assured her, feasting on the sight of her bouncing breasts.

"Are you sure?" She teased, rubbing him up and down provocatively.

"I'm sure."

"Prove it!"

"How?"

"Oh Gordon." She sighed, exasperated at his lack of understanding. "Show me what you were doing earlier."

His eyes lit up as though a switch had finally been flicked on his brain and he pulled his knickers the rest of the way down without moving his gaze from her breasts.

"My my, haven't you grown?" She slurred, playing with her nipples as his hand stroked up and down. "Do you think of me when you do that at night, in your bed?"

"Oh madam!" He whispered, enraptured by her rubbery teats stretching out as she toyed with them - and him, as her foot slid under his balls, cool leather on his hot flesh.

"Do you?" She insisted, pressing harder on his sacs, lifting her breast up to suck on.

"Yes! Oh yes!" He admitted, pulling on his cock as she kicked him gently between the legs, smacking his balls together and preventing him from bursting at the thought of those hot, lonely nights as he lay there thinking of her big tits which were being fed into her mouth before his very eyes. He groaned aloud in yearning for a taste of them.

She grinned around a juicy mouthful of flesh as she guessed what he thought and let them drop free, leaning forward to let her swinging tits come to rest on her knees as she looked closely at his cock. She'd only seen one other like it before, it appeared to be longer and thicker than her good-for-nothing husbands, the veins criss-crossed the shaft and his nob jutted proudly from a thick foreskin. A fresh, clean smell wafted across her face as she leaned closer, breathing it deeply through her nose.

"You mustn't tell anyone about this." She said, taking hold of his arm and looking up at him through narrowed eyes.

"Of course not." He paused and thought: 'this makes us even!'

She already realised this and also knew it bound them together in ways he wouldn't understand until it was too late to change a thing.

"Stand up." She urged, moving his hand away, replacing it with her own to pull him to his feet. He groaned at the intimate contact and almost spilled a load over her hand as he got up, but her grip tightened in just the right place to keep him in check, her control as firm as ever. It didn't stop a trickle of clear pre-cum oozing over her fingers however and she couldn't resist sucking it up.

"Mmmmmm that tastes good." She crooned, licking them clean. "Give me some more!"

Gordon was already pumping his cock vigorously at her face, grunting with anticipation and hoping she'd wrap her moist lips over his cock.

The thought crossed her mind but she wanted to watch his sperm shoot, contenting herself by flicking the head with the tip of her tongue to urge his cum on.

"Can i do it over your breasts?" He begged, feeling his juices bubbling like magma in his balls.

"Oh yes, do it." She urged, lifting them up to form an altar for his juicy offering. "Cum all over my tits."

He aimed his cock at the marbled expanse of her enormous tits and pumped it faster, gasping with the effort of coaxing enough spunk to coat the wobbling beauties. He now wished he hadn't jerked off earlier, but didn't regret it as the chance to fulfil this fantasy wouldn't have come about if he hadn't.

"Cum for me, cum for me, give me your spunk!" She whispered, pushing her breasts closer together.

"I will, I will!" He promised, looking into the deep valley of her cleavage. "I'm almost there."

"I want to see it shoot." She went on, jiggling her breasts and pulling harshly on her teats as though milking them. 'How long had it been since she'd felt wanton?' She thought. Too long! Her knickers had slid right up the crack of her arse, pressing hard onto her clit. She rocked back and forth, rubbing the trapped nub of hard flesh as her excitement grew, gasping as his cock brushed over her tits. Instinctively she wrapped the pendulous tips around his shaft, using her sweat to slide it smoothly between them.

Their loud groans told of the mutual pleasure bestowed by her breasts. He thrust his hips forward, lewdly fucking her chest as she held him tight. The hot, soft flesh cocooned his cock and swiftly brought his spunk bubbling into her cleavage. She looked down and watched in fascination as it flowed over her skin like a river bursting its banks, ooohing and aaahing with delight. Gordon's eyes glazed over as the ecstasy erupted from his balls, but retained enough of the image to memorise it forever. Her hands reached up to coax the rest of his cum onto her tits, pumping his cock and pulling on his balls to get all she could. His vision cleared as the moment passed into memory and he saw her tits shimmering under a thick layer of steamy spunk. He sighed with relief, happy to have managed such a good load and pleased with her reaction to it. When the last drop fell onto her flesh she groaned, with disappointment as much as satisfaction. She wanted more, rubbing his cock across her tits to smear the creamy stuff over them both before taking the head into her mouth, tasting his love fresh from the source.

"Oh yes! Yes! Suck me mother." Gordon babbled, completely forgetting their role as he went giddy with pleasure at feeling her moist lips suckling on his meat. He reached down to hold her there but she moved back, having sucked him clean, to commence licking the cum off her tits, lifting one up to swipe it clean with her tongue, like the cat that got the cream.

"May I?" He asked politely, as though asking his mother if he could pour out a cup of tea for her.

"Mmmmppphhh, mmmphh!" She mumbled around a juicy mouthful of tit. 'Please do!" She thought, offering her other breast as she savoured his cum before swallowing it.

He knelt between her open legs and took the proffered teat in his mouth, sucking and licking the salty puddles of spunk up, cleansing her flesh, nipping and even biting the thick, rubbery nipple in his lust. She showed no displeasure at such brazen treatment of her body. Indeed, encouraging him to suck harder by holding his head tightly on her breast as she had all those years ago.

'Had she breast-fed him too long?' She wondered, watching his lips stretching around her nipple in taking as much into his mouth as possible. 'Could the natural urge to nurture her child have been obsessive to the point of incest?' She didn't know, but the memory brought an awareness of how aroused she'd felt when he suckled her then, as he was doing now. But this was taboo. Taboo! The very thought of his tongue working down her body made her clit tingle with desire.

"Gordon you must..." She gasped breathlessly. 'Must.' She thought. 'Must what? Stop?' Not even her iron willpower stood a chance against the forces bringing them together.

"Must what mother?" He said, holding her as though afraid she'd push him away. His eyes shone with pleasure, filled with a devotion that melted her remaining doubt.

'This is meant to be.' She thought, returning his look with a love that was by no means maternal. "Oh baby make love to me." She cried, crushing his head onto her breast.

Gordon wasn't sure how, but, as he'd never been disobedient to her face in his life, he determined to try, nuzzling her soft flesh as she pulled him up to her lips, kissing her with passion for the first time. Everyone remembers their first kiss and, for him, time seemed to stand still as he felt her soft lips press firmly onto his. Oh sure, he'd kissed them before. On her birthday, at Christmas and other appropriate occasions, but this was much different. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened. A moist tongue wriggled alongside his and he followed her lead, closing his eyes and pushing his tongue over hers, tasting a cocktail of desires with a hint of scotch and spunk on her hot breath.

She moaned deeply, wrapping her arms around him, scratching his back, his buttocks as her passion rose, sucking on his tongue, his lips, kissing his face, his neck and nibbling his ear.

"Lick me." She whispered hopefully, pushing his head down to her breast. "Lick me all over."

Without a word he ran his tongue over the marmoreal splendour of her tits, twisting the nipples on each one with his teeth. "Lower, go lower." She urged.

He didn't need telling twice. Her scent called out to his natural instincts as he slid over her belly, rubbing his face in the satin smoothness of her knickers, inhaling the aroma until his head spun. For a brief moment she wondered if he'd react like his father had done before him, but as his lips pressed onto her silk swathed sex she knew he wasn't repulsed.

The first time her husband laid eyes on her huge clit protruding from the top of her distended labia he'd recoiled in horror and swore she would never get oral sex from him.

She'd cried herself to sleep on their wedding night, feeling abnormal, like a monstrous freak in the sideshow that became her marriage. But it was okay forhimto receive but never to give oral sex. Oh yes! That was just dandy. He, however, refused to even touch her there, uncaring if she was receptive to his forceful, thrusting penis until his sperm soaked between her legs. That summed him up really. A taker, not a giver - unlike her loving son who was unaware of his fathers revulsion and certainly didn't share it.

Gordon could plainly discern the outline of her pussy through her soaked knickers, clinging to the parted lips like a second skin. Her swollen clit bulged like a little cock and she panted like she was running hard as soon as his mouth enfolded it with loving warmth.

In fact she began cumming hard as soon as his tongue touched her. Her hands held his head in a grip that told him in no uncertain terms to keep going, so he did. Not that he intended to stop. Her knickers felt, and smelt, so good. The taste made his mouth water, adding to the hot juices soaking through the gusset which began to tear under the strain of containing her passion. His teeth ripped at the flimsy material until it gave way, baring her hot, wet cunt to his probing tongue. Her panting breaths became shrill with ecstasy as she lifted her legs, parting them to give him full access, guiding his head here, there and everywhere in-between. His arms hooked under her thighs, pulling her onto his face as he sucked, licked and nibbled her juicy cunt, eagerly exploring every fold of her flesh, pushing his tongue deep inside, stirring the flow of juices, lapping them up and delving deeper for more.

Gordon couldn't pronounce cunnilingus if his life depended on it, but he sure knew what it meant. He'd often wonder if it tasted like his own spunk and now he knew it had a similar flavour, but a different texture - and there was a lot more of it! A clear stream of juices flowed over his tongue and he not only found them to his liking, but couldn't get enough of them. His cock stiffened as he drank her cum and he amused himself by rubbing it along the edge of the sofa, keeping her flailing legs apart with his arms while he ate her up like his favourite cake - saving her clit for last like the cherry on top.

Her shrill cries descended into a long, guttural moan as she felt his teeth scrape across the sensitive tip of her clit, rising up the scale to an hysterical wail when it became trapped inside his mouth, making her sound like some sort of sexual diva practising a particularly difficult aria. She clamped his head to her crotch with her thighs, wrapping each leg around his neck, adding bliss upon ecstasy by using her hands on her breasts, roughly squeezing and pulling on them as her body exploded in rapture.

Although he couldn't hear, he could certainly feel, her reaction to his tongues attentive caress. The sensation of being smothered in soft flesh was beyond anything he'd ever imagined. Her clit swelled in his mouth as he sucked it. Her cunt smeared his lips with hot cum and he breathed nothing but sex for as long as she wanted him to do so. But, although he was relishing the experience, he would appreciate it more if he could get some air! He choked on her thick bush as he opened his mouth in a desperate attempt to breath, flailing wildly with his arms in an attempt to get a grip on his panic or, preferably, her legs to find a way out of controlling her. He quickly realised he had more chance of parting the Red Sea than her mighty thighs and tried pushing on her bouncing buttocks in order to force her up. His efforts only served to heighten her pleasure, especially when he slapped her cheeks in desperation. He began to gnaw on her flesh like an animal caught in a trap, but this only served to increase her frenzy, bucking wildly on his face, smearing him with a gush of steaming juices that gave him two choices. Drink or drown? He chose to drink and hoped she'd finish cumming before he drowned. 'What a way to go!' He thought...