Random Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last rational thought to cross her mind was: 'He's a natural,' before the pent-up frustration of over two decades burst from her lips in an ear-splitting shriek as her orgasm peaked. It had felt as though she'd been plugged into the main circuit of her latent desires when he'd chewed on her clit, his slapping hands merely adding to the exquisite sensations flooding through her cunt.

Eventually, as her spasms subsided, he was able to prise her thighs apart and pull away to grab a much needed breath of air. His ears rang, his face felt sticky and his tongue was coated with her juices but those minor discomforts were amply rewarded by his happiness at making her feel so good. He wiped the sweat from his eyes and, as his vision cleared, saw she was using her fingers to keep herself amused. He wiggled a finger in each ear to stop them ringing and heard her repeating two words over and over:

"Fuck me. Fuck me..." She panted, fully aware that it was now or never and, in binding him to her she understood it was a two-way street; she was also bound to him. If they didn't consummate that bond then and there, when would they? She seized the moment and urged him to do the deed in time honoured fashion, spreading her legs brazenly wide. "Fuck me, fuck me..." She moaned, rubbing her clit briskly to keep the juices flowing, running down her crack until they dripped off her arse. Her whole body felt lighter than air, like floating on a still pool, though she felt anything but calm. Her heart pounded with love, beating hard beneath her breast until she thought it would burst. "Fuck me, fuck me... "She cried." Her eyes spilling tears of emotion, not shame, as she watched him inch forward on his knees, a respectful worshipper before an adored icon. Her hands splayed the lips of her cunt open for his questing finger, encouraging him to penetrate deeper. "Fuck me fuck me..."

"Should we?" He asked, sliding another finger into the tight hole that seemed to be trying to suck his hand inside. It wasn't that he didn't want to, far from it, but he'd never done anything like this before and was afraid of, no pun intended, cocking it up.

"We must." She groaned. "You have to...fuck me. Oh please...fuck me!"

The sexually aroused creature before him didn't even sound like his mother, let alone look like her now. He squeezed another finger inside her and became aware of his own power for the first time in his life. Not only did she want him, she needed him! The way she moaned, her flesh rippling as he thrust his fingers in and out confirmed the truth of his discovery.

He stood on his own two feet, leaving his fear of failure behind him as he moved forward into the new world opening before his eyes. She had showed him the way and now it was up to him. He removed his fingers, sucking them clean as her hands guided him home, finding the snug warmth of her body rise up to greet him.

"Oh...fuck me...yes!" She gasped, feeling him penetrate her body for the first time. Another tear trickled down her cheek as love filled her heart.

"Are you alright mother?" He asked, thinking he'd hurt her in some way.

"Oh yes baby, i'm fine." She smiled, reassuring him with a kiss. "It feels so wonderful."

Words couldn't express how it felt to him, but 'wonderful' would suffice. The tight heat enfolded his cock and swiftly sucked the spunk from his balls. He returned her kiss with a long, drawn out groan as he slid all the way inside and came to the conclusion his control over her was an illusion. Her cunt squeezed his cock like a vice, milking his balls as they came to rest on her juicy crack.

"I -I'm sorry mother." He whispered, resting his head on her shoulder as he used to do when needing comfort.

"Don't be." She whispered. "I loved it."

"But i finished so soon." He protested, burrowing into the crook of her neck as though seeking sanctuary from his inadequacy.

"Who said you were?" She said, holding him tight, using her muscles in a complex rhythm to prevent him from slipping out.

He sighed with pleasure at the sensations rippling along his shaft and slid both hands under her buttocks, massaging them while she returned the compliment on his back, gently stroking his spine until they felt ready to move together as one.

"That's right baby, just like that." She crooned happily, feeling him slide back and forth inside her slippery cunt.

"Is it big enough for you?" He asked, pushing a little harder.

"You've got a beautiful cock." She assured him, running her hands over his clenched cheeks to hold him deep inside her, grinding her clit into his pubis.

"Really?" He raised himself up, moving both hands to support his body as he looked into her eyes, seeking any trace of mockery but finding only love shining through the tears like rays of sunlight. He basked in their warmth, feeling himself swell with another new sensation: pride.

"Really." She said firmly, blinking the tears away to let her love shine forth, caressing his face with both hands before pulling him towards her.

Their lips met again and again, sharing each others growing passion as they moved with increasing urgency, swapping juicy secrets with their tongues, relishing the taboo taste and craving more.

"Let me feed you." She whispered, offering her resplendent breasts up to his lips.

He took the nearest one into his mouth without breaking the momentum for a moment, sucking her nipple like he'd sucked her clit, rolling it between his teeth, nipping the tip before taking a big mouthful of her soft flesh, suckling hard on the sweetmeat as he held her arse firmly. He took the other between his lips to feast on while screwing her cunt hard and deep, pumping faster with her willing encouragement. She watched him gorge on both breasts until her eyes closed in bliss to concentrate on his hot cock feeding her juicy cunt. His meaty shaft filled her perfectly and slid in at just the right angle to rub against her clit with every stroke. "Yes baby, yes!" She crooned, holding his head to her breast as she had done all those years before. "Keep sucking me...don't stop...fucking me." She urged the man he'd become, unable to deny the seductive power of her deepest fantasy any longer. "Oh baby, you make me cum so good!" She cried, wrapping her legs around his waist to hold him hard inside her body as the ecstasy swept her away once more.

Gordon plunged into the wellspring of her love and felt it wash over them in a hot wave.

If their first coupling had been short and sweet, this promised to be long and rich. A fresh surge of emotion went through his body as he looked at the rapt expression on her face and thought to himself that, despite the fact her hair was a tangled web of knots and sweat gleamed on her brow, he'd never seen her look so beautiful. Her lips were a perfect O as she gasped blissfully through her orgasm and he felt his cock throb in anticipation of sliding between them.

"Let me feed you now." He suggested, trying to slide from her creamy cunt. A sticky mixture of juices flowed over his balls as her legs held him fast, pulling him back into her with a drawn out moan of refusal to relinquish a single inch of his cock.

"Don't stop baby, please don't stop." She murmured, savouring the intimate contact for as long as possible, basking in the afterglow of another orgasm. Another! She'd never cum twice in her life and wasn't about to stop now for anyone. 'If this felt so good how can it be so wrong?' She wondered, feeling him begin to thrust harder, his hands sliding back under her buttocks once more to help him along. Her moans of pleasure became tinged with frustration as he changed position slightly, her clit no longer getting the constant stimulation she needed.

"Hold my legs baby." She said, unwrapping them from his waist as she slid a hand down to her crotch.

"Like this?" He asked, taking a foot in each hand to splay her legs wide open.

"Oh yes!" Her fingers danced over her clit as his cock slid up beautifully, tickling a hitherto unexplored spot inside her. She'd read about the 'G-spot' in her magazines, but had thought it was an urban myth. To her utter delight she realised she was wrong. And how!

Gordon had also realised he was wrong in thinking that jerking off in a pair of knickers was as good as fucking the real thing; her cunt had him in a grip that was softer than silk and slicker than spit could ever be. Better still, he could see everything from here. Her huge clit, as long as her thumb and just as thick, popped in and out of her busy fingers. Her pink inner lips sucked on his cock with each stroke, stretching out beyond the darker outer lips which had curled back like the petals of some exotic flower. Watching her belly roll and her tits sway in tune to his every move was like being in the middle of his own porn movie. Now he knew why they made so much noise when he watched them! The wet slap of flesh-on-flesh made a hot backing track to his harsh breathing and her heart rending cries for more, more...

"...more." She demanded, stroking her clit to keep the juices flowing over his cock, his balls smacking into her arse with each thrust.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He gasped, gaining in confidence, pushing her legs back to get a better view. That was much better. He gripped her thighs and humped into her madly shaking body, but misjudged the distance and slipped out to their mutual disappointment.

Without missing a beat he slid back into the tight wet heat with a groan of relief. Somehow she felt even tighter, making him push hard to feed his meat inside.

"OW! OH! NO!" She gasped, feeling him begin to penetrate where she least expected it. "OWWW!

NONONONONOOOOO!!" She groaned weakly as the head of his cock slid between her cheeks. "Not there please, not there!"

'What the...?' He thought, looking down to find the source of her panic jutting rudely from her arsehole. 'No wonder it felt so tight!' Her struggles only helped his cock slide deeper inside, amply lubricated with the continual flow of juices from her cunt. He held tight to her wriggling legs as he inadvertently took her anal virginity, grunting with the effort of extricating himself, albeit reluctantly.

"Put it..back in...my pussy." She sobbed, desperate to feel him back where he belonged -

inside her.

"Anything for you." He said, sliding right up her.

"You're so...good to me baby!" She cried, fresh tears coursing down her cheeks.

"Because i love you." He replied, stating the simple truth of the matter.

His words touched her like a lovers caress and made her aware of how much she loved him too.

'I never told him that though.' She thought. 'All these years I've been such a bitch and not once have i said how much i love him.' The words stuck in her throat, unaccustomed to being spoken aloud after so much denial.

Gordon saw the love in her eyes and knew how she felt anyway. It spurred him into fucking her hot, wet cunt even harder; pinning her legs under his arms as he put his all into the task at hand. His balls slap-slap-slapped on her arse, shaking her body like autumn leaves in a stiff breeze under the onslaught, bringing a drizzle of fresh cum sloshing over his rutting cock as he buffed her clit with every lunge.

"I..." She began to say, fighting for breath.

He groaned incoherently and hung onto her rippling body, intent on screwing himself into the depths of her gushing cunt. His arms and back ached with the strain of keeping her legs open but he grit his teeth and held on, determined to do this right.

"...you!" She cried, throwing her arms up in abject surrender to him. The series of orgasms before this were like firecrackers compared to the thunderbolt sizzling along her spine, forcing his cock from her cunt under tremendous pressure. A fountain of cum spurted over his chest, drenching his torso.

Gordon's jaw dropped in astonishment for he'd never seen anything like it in the porno's. Her gaping cunt spat another stream of hot, sticky fluid over his cock like an angry clam.

He smeared it into his meat before diving back inside her luscious flesh, hanging onto her tits with both hands, smothering them with kisses as they fucked at a frenzied pace.

She pressed both hands to her head, as though trying to keep it on her shaking shoulders, and screamed; tearing at her hair while the orgasm raged on like wildfire.

"Oh my...!" She gasped and screamed again as his teeth sank into her left breast, then the right. The thought of him cumming inside her induced another hot spurt of loving juices to flow and she lifted her legs up high to take him deeper. "Gordon..." She gasped, lifting his head in her hands to look into his eyes. "...I - LOVE - YOU." She declared with all the passion she felt for him at that moment.

It was the moment that transformed his life. He saw the truth in her eyes, felt it in her heartbeat and the best answer he could give was instinctive. He kissed those lips which had never spoken so softly to him. She replied wholeheartedly, sliding her tongue between his lips as smoothly as his cock slid to an explosive burst inside her cunt.

"MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOTTHHHHEEERRRRRRR!" He groaned, shivering in the waves of bliss washing over him as he spurted a rich load of spunk inside her.

"Yes baby." She whispered, kissing his face. "Let it all go."

His body stiffened while he pumped another heavy load into her cunt which milked every drop until it spilled over and ran down her crack. She whispered sweet nothings while soothing him with her hands until his body relaxed upon hers, replete with joy at the experience.

"Mother, I..." He whispered.

"Sssshhhh baby, I know." She assured him, stroking his back langerously in the afterglow, basking in their love.

'Of course she knew.' He thought. 'She always knew how much I loved her.' The feeling of being loved in return was, however, new to him and he lay silently within her, trying to come to terms with this revelation. They lay in post-coital bliss for some time before he softened and slipped from her with a soft squelch. Gordon stood up and helped his mother to her feet like the dutiful son he was, and always would be.

"Time for bed Gordon." His mother said, taking him by the hand.

"But it's only just gone 10." He protested.

"Do as you're told." She said, leading him from the room.

"Yes mother." He replied sheepishly, following his cum trailing down her legs, as she led him upstairs. How he would manage to sleep at this time of night he didn't know and he turned to go into his room, chagrined at the way their evening had ended.

"Don't be silly Gordon!" She said in exasperation, pulling him back sharply. "When I said come to bed." She reiterated more softly, smiling at the look of puzzlement on his face. "I meant come to bed with me."

Understanding dawned in his eyes like the sun rising on a new day and Gordon followed his mother into her bedroom for the first, but not the last, time.