Random: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allow me," she said, kneeling with cock in hand to feed his face while his wife's foot descended onto the back of his neck, holding him firmly as he became impaled at both ends. Judy slapped his face as he gagged and spluttered on her rough thrusting.

"Shut the fuck up," she told him, forcing her clit deeper, "and make yourself useful. Come on! Suck me with that dirty mouth."

Carla watched her face fuck the sub for a while then looked back to where Fran was getting buffed by the hung black guy. She beckoned him over and suggested he take her place on the altar. Nimbly he climbed on and watched as Carla straddled him, working herself down his shaft with groans of pleasure. The table creaked ominously as Steve climbed up to deftly insert himself inside her gaping pussy and she rode them at a gentle pace, moaning blissfully.

Father McNamara hoped it would bear their weight as he'd no idea how he'd explain that to his superiors. That, however, would be the least of his worries if word of this ever got out. For now, he didn't really care. He'd swapped places with Joe and was plugging Mrs Barton's silky slit while her Alison opened her arse and took Joe with shrill squeals of delight. Mike watched his wife and daughter getting well fucked while introducing himself to Fran by sliding smoothly between her pert buttocks. She sighed happily at having a more modest, but very adequate, endowment and stroked her clit while wondering how she'd managed to fit the full length of Frank's massive length that was slowly disappearing into Carla's rump. Danni knew she could take it as she'd had the pleasure of filling the beautiful hermaphrodite long before Judy came on the scene and now Dave was discovering how hot her clit felt as she reamed his arse with long, hard strokes. He grunted as the she-male went deeper with each thrust, driving him onto his hands and knees, his head almost touching Mrs Woolmer's face that looked at him upside down. She smiled and pulled him closer for a long, tongue lashing kiss that made his toes curl. Her freshly shaven pussy had sucked the cum almost immediately from Gordon's balls and he now lay between her splayed legs, busily cleaning the smooth lips her husband had diligently trimmed earlier. Mrs Lord couldn't resist fingering her son's hairy arsehole as Elaine sucked her cunt. Gordon moaned inside Mrs Woolmer's gaping fuck hole as he recognised who was reaming him so rudely and pushed back onto his mother's exploring digit as Elaine shoved another finger up her arse. Judy couldn't resist going over to her unattended pussy with a fresh hard on, rubbing the head of her clit over her bushy gash.

"This ismuchbetter than a dildo," she said, thrusting forward into the tight, clenching heat, "isn't it?"

Elaine's reply was smothered beneath her fantasy-made-flesh and Judy chuckled lecherously as she helped herself to a mouthful of Mrs Lord's big, juicy arse. The older woman begged the twin tongues to go deeper until she became muffled in her son's crack as her tongue licked him out in turn. Gordon stuck his tongue as far as he could inside Mrs Woolmer's gushing cunt as she began to suck on Dave's hot cock, tasting Danni's sexy arse as she fucked Dave with everything she had - and, as Dave could testify, she had a great deal to give. It felt like a red hot poker was splitting his guts. Peter knew exactly how he felt, although he'd not had the pleasure, or pain, of having such a huge cock. Kevin was more than he could handle and he sighed with relief when his wife told him to stop. His respite was short-lived. She rolled him over and sat on his face as Kevin began all over again. Damn the man! His stamina was unstoppable. No wonder she preferred his cock!

Alison, on the other hand, didn't care whose cock she got as long as it was as hot and hard.

"Fuck me," she urged Joe, "fuck me harder!"

He grunted with increasing urgency, squeezing her tits with both hands as she creamed his balls with love juices.

Her mother squealed as the priest slipped from her juicy cunt and heedlessly shoved his cock back up her arse. He groaned at the added friction, caring not a jot that he was buggering the hell out of her.

"Smack my arse," she pleaded and groaned, "oh God yes! Fuck it," when he did so, stirring the full length of his cock in her forbidden hole.

Father McNamara caught Joe's smouldering glance and began to think the unthinkable.

Elaine didn't think it could get any better than this, but when she saw Mrs Woolmer's sopping cunt take Judy's full length, she knew she was wrong. A cataract of hot juice drenched her face, making her yearn for more. Her hand dug deeply between her wriggling legs, four fingers thrusting hard.

"Fuck yeah! Cum on my clit," cried Judy, lunging into the larger woman's gushing fuck hole.

Mrs Lord screamed in ecstasy, pushing back onto the hard cock in her cunt, the thumb in her arse. She pressed harder onto Eli's wonderful tongue and pushed her son forward, impaling him inside Mrs Woolmer's delicious cunt. Her cry of pleasure was muffled around Dave's thick cock, stuffed down her throat. Gordon's eyes bugged out in surprise and wonder. His lips mashed onto Dave's, kissing him hard as Danni shoved them together, ramming his arse with powerful strokes.

"Oh my god, take a look at that, said Danni, pausing for a moment in the sticky heat of Dave's bowels, stirring her huge clit in slow circles of contentment.

Judy looked and saw Joe take the priests cock in his mouth, urged on by Alison and her mother, kneeling behind them with busy tongues. She glanced back at Danni with a wicked grin and said, "shall we?"

Danni nodded and pulled out of Dave, allowing him to move back so Mrs Woolmer could breathe freely once again. Judy smacked Gordon's arse as she slid from his mother's juicy cunt and said, "Enjoy! You horny mother-fucker!"

He was too shocked to reply. Dave had rudely thrust himself into his mouth while sitting squarely on Mrs Woolmer's face. She groaned and began tongue fucking his arsehole with long, slow strokes, in contrast to Mrs Lord who kept her tongue at a busy tempo around her son's tight, rosy hole. Elaine managed to fit her fist up her gaping cunt and still wasn't satisfied. She wanted more.

On the other hand, Carla had all she could handle. With a loud groan, Frank finally stuffed every inch of his huge cock inside her arse as Mike pumped a hot load of spunk up her cunt with an even louder moan. He jumped nimbly off the altar and looked for some place to clean his dripping cock. There! Mrs Jackson's open mouth would do nicely. She gagged a little at the unfamiliar taste but sucked it without complaint, wriggling manically on her husband's gasping mouth. Kevin let the cuckold go and took his turn between Carla's open legs, hot cum oozing over his cock as he slipped inside with a syrupy squelch. Mike grinned and took his place, sitting on Peter's solid erection until his balls slapped softly on his cheeks. He pushed up into the soft, hot hole without knowing, or caring, who it was. His wife kept him busy in her crack, smothering his mouth with hot juices.

"Bless me Father," said Judy, amiably putting her arm around his shoulder, "youarefull of surprises!"

He grinned sheepishly and moaned as Joe sucked on his balls while gently stroking his cock.

Judy knelt to warm his arse up with her tongue while Danni worked on Joe. She felt a wet mouth wrap around her clit and looked down to see Alison grinning back up at her. Not to be left out, her mother lay down under Judy to gobble up the she-male in a single gulp. Steve saw what was going on and brought Fran over to share the joy, helping the she-male into his wife's willing pussy before re-entering the bridesmaid with a swift thrust. Father McNamara felt strong hands pulling him to his knees for Judy's pleasure. Her hot clit pushing and probing around his spit-slick pucker. Joe moved with him as though magnetised by his swollen cock, pushed on Danni's enormous shaft. Alison scooched along with him, keeping her mouth locked on his cock until it slipped out, sliding down her body until it came to rest on her clit. She reached down to help him in and found a new toy to play with, namely, the priests pendulous balls. She sucked on them as Joe began to fuck her as Danni fucked him while Judy shoved rudely into the priest who held Joe's mouth on his cock, fucking his throat.

"Oh Father," crooned Danni, taking her sweet time in filling Joe's juicy arsehole, "I never knew you had it in you!"

Judy pumped harder and giggled, "he does now!"

"Wicked temptress!" Father McNamara cried, "sweet succubae - Devil m...."

His cries were abruptly cut off by Danni's soft lips, her tongue delving deep in his mouth - but not as deeply as she plumbed the depths of Joe's hot arsehole. She groaned and humped harder, pushing him deeper into Alison who moaned on a mouthful of sacred flesh. Her mother sucked as hard on Judy's scrotum as Fran screwed her sopping wet cunt, driven in by Steve's rampant rod, his balls slapping soundly on the besotted she-male's rump. They appeared to merge into a single organism, feeding on each others lust. The vibrations from their frenzy danced a lewd pattern on the wall behind them, reflected in the candle light.

Carla saw it all through glazed eyes, far gone in bliss as Kevin dumped another juicy load in her squelchy cunt. He tapped Dave on the shoulder and returned to his mistress who sucked his cock clean of cum, demanding more from her husband who writhed under Mike's tight arse, trying not to cum until she told him to. Gordon licked his lips, savouring his first taste of cock, and watched Dave climb up and begin fucking the hermaphrodite. The sound of her cum drenched cunt audible even over Mrs Woolmers passionate groans. He managed to pull out and roll her over, urgently stuffing his cock up her arse in one smooth motion. She yelped at the rude intrusion, but helped him in by pushing back onto his meaty shaft. His mother licked her lips and grinned as a wicked idea came to her.

"Roll onto your back baby," she whispered in his ear, "and keep your cock exactly where it is."

He nodded and did as she asked, grunting with the effort of lifting the large woman up onto his rigid cock. She then picked Elaine up and took her to over where her son lay, lowered her gently onto his face and left them to it while she went to get a large candle, usually lit during advent, but now destined for a much more perverse use. She spat the blunt end and slowly inserted about six inches. Mrs Woolmer hyperventilated as the 4 inch thick candle stretched her cunt open wide and almost passed out with pleasure as Mrs Lord began to slide onto the other half until their clits kissed, a delicate gesture amidst the obscene tableau of a mother and son double act, penetrating her with alternate strokes while her daughter reached round to maul her huge tits, squashing Gordon's head between her thighs as juices streamed from her cunt into his mouth. He virtually disappeared under the kinky trio, only his wriggling legs visible to anyone who cared to watch.

Only Mrs Jackson observed the incestuous pile up. She wished she had her whip handy to properly chastise the deviant perpetrator, but spotted something else which would do just fine. Kevin took her place on Peter's face as she fetched the bronze censor hanging behind the altar, its chains rattling in anticipation of her intent.

"You dirty bitch!" She cried, swinging the chains round her head as she held onto the perfumed bowl, the reflected light adding to the confused pattern on the walls.

Mrs Lord grunted in pained surprise and mashed her cunt harder into Mrs Woolmer, squashing Eli's hands between their heavy breasts as they came together. Gordon felt their combined weight begin to crush him like a bug, hot juices soaked into his flesh and he thought:what a way to go!

Elaine had no idea whether she was cumming or going: probably both, she couldn't be sure. Her body felt like one big cunt; a gaping wet hole, open to all. She pulled Mrs Woolmer's head back and kissed her soft, red lips, fucking her mouth with her tongue, roughly squeezing those big beautiful tits which Mrs Lord began to suck, biting the nipples hard, stretching them out, her passion growing stronger with every crack of the chains on her burning buttocks.

"Hey!" Danni cried, catching hold of the chains as they caught her a glancing blow, "watch what you're doing!"

Mrs Jackson gave her a look of contempt and told her to let go. The she-male growled a warning that was ignored. Vexed at the lack of respect, Danni stopped fucking Joe, much to his regret, and pulled the chains from her grasp, throwing the censor under the altar where it lay fuming softly.

"You need to learn some manners," said Danni, grabbing hold of the cursing woman who struggled to no avail. Mrs Jackson realised too late that the she-male was stronger than she looked.

"Fuck you!" She spat, twisting and kicking as she was turned round relentlessly.

Danni grinned, "no honey - fuck you!" She bent her over Mrs Lord's back, slippery with sweat, and eased herself inside with a long thrust.

Caught off balance by the unexpected combination of bodies, Mrs Lord slid to one side. Mrs Woolmer held on, but only succeeded in going with her. All together they fell, relieving Gordon of his burden, but leaving his cock sticking rigidly in the air. Elaine fell on it a cry of lust, stuffing the hot meat in her mouth to suck the combined juices. Gordon pushed her up to grab some much needed air, cum drooling from his mouth. The candle squirted out of their mothers greasy cunts as they struggled to regain equilibrium, looking like some bizarre species of insect, arms and legs flailing wildly in the musk-thick air.

Kevin heard his mistress' desperate pleas and left her husband to help. Peter looked round and saw her getting brutally fucked by the she-male and grinned. Mike helped him up and together they went over to enjoy the show.

"Get your face in her cunt!" Danni said, pushing her new partner into Mrs Lord's dripping crack.

Mrs Jackson spluttered in outrage, unable to do anything but comply.

Danni shoved another inch or two of her huge rod inside the struggling woman's cunt, held her head firmly and cried, "lick it! Suck it! Come on...do it!"

Her head vanished between huge thighs, clamping shut like an obscene fly-trap.

Mrs Woolmer grabbed hold of Kevin as he knelt to attempt a rescue, saying, "don't mind if i do baby," as she took his cock in her mouth, smothering Mrs Lord in between her legs as she lay across her body.

Elaine left Gordon where he was and took hold of the abandoned candle, sitting comfortably on it to watch her mother and lover, the she-male and the bitch getting off together in a happy heap of sweating flesh. Her hand a blur of activity on her clit.

"Enjoying the show?" Peter asked, giving her jiggling buttocks a friendly pat on his way past.

She nodded. "Fucking wild - oooooohhhhhhhh!"

Mike shoved a couple of fingers up her juicy arse and helped her along, kneeling to watch Peter take a measure of revenge on Kevin's arsehole.

He crouched, took aim, and pushed forward, splitting his tormentors cheeks with a cry of triumph. Mrs Woolmer found herself, with great pleasure, impaled on Kevin's cock, pumping down her throat with every thrust from Peter's horny tool.

Father McNamara had a birds-eye view, bent over as he was by Joe's strong hands, pulling him open, smacking his arse...fucking it. The hot aroma of Mrs Woolmer's sex enticing his tongue in next to Mrs Lord's, together they licked her holes into a steamy stew of juices.

Alison climbed on his back, presenting Joe with a delicious dilemma. He wished he had two cocks to fuck them both at the same time. He contented himself by alternating between the priests arsehole and the slut's cunt until he was ready to cum again.

Fran found herself the meat in a husband and wife sandwich as Mrs Barton rode her clit with Steve's cock embedded between the she-males cheeks.

Dave watched the unabated debauchery unfold, his cock pistoning into Carla's semi-conscious body until he felt Frank swell in her sumptuous arse. He bellowed like a bull-moose in full rut and sent a sizzling burst of spunk deep inside her, subsiding to the floor in a rumpled heap as Judy pulled him away, catching the thick spunk on her tongue as it spilled between her lovers swollen lips.

Gordon waited patiently behind her and asked, "how does it taste?"

She turned and smiled, cum spilling from her lips like thick cream over strawberries. He moved into her embrace like a sleepwalker, sucking the pungent juice into his mouth with a moan as he satisfied his curiosity before mounting the altar to perform his duty.

Judy knew he wouldn't last long in her lovers embrace. His precum stuck to her clit and she rubbed it in with a smile, walking slowly around the writhing bodies before the altar to give the priest something else to suck on. She told Joe to go on up when he was ready to cum and without further ado the youth did her bidding.

"I'm gonna cum all over your arse," said Danni, pounding Mrs Jackson's cunt into submission.

"And i'm gonna spunk up yours," said Peter to Kevin, "while you lick it off!"

"MMMMMMMM...Save some for me!" Mrs Woolmer purred.

Alison slid from the priests back and lay under her best friend, legs wide in invitation, watching Eli' slide deliriously up and down the thick candle. Four of Mike's fingers filled her fat arse to the brim, bringing her closer to a mind blowing orgasm, thick drops of cum showered Ali's grinning face.

"Go on," said Judy, pulling her clit from the priests mouth, "fuck her!"

She could see in his eyes how much he wanted to do it.

Father McNamara slid over Mrs Lord, pushed Mrs Woolmer aside and lay between Alison's tanned thighs with a rapturous look on his face, like a man who'd found his personal heaven he slipped his cock inside her cunt and took her beauty in his arms. He groaned as Judy slid into him, pinning them together.

If Gordon hadn't finished when he did Joe would've fucked him. Luckily he did, leaving the way clear for Joe's cock to push alongside his fuck-buddy inside the moaning hermaphrodite.

"Cum with me," he said to Frank who groaned, nodding to let him know he was ready.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Fran screamed, feeling Steve's fuck muscle swell between her cheeks, "i'm gonna cum!"

"Oh fuck! Cum inside me," begged his wife, squirming on the she-male's stiff little clit.

"Are you ready?" Danni asked the struggling bitch, impaled on every inch of her huge clit.

Mrs Lord was more than ready.In extremis, she bit Mrs Woolmers clit who yelped and nipped Kevin's balls. He yelled, clenching his buttocks in reflex onto Peters rod. He cried out wordlessly in turn, sinking his cock home to the root.

Elaine felt Mike's fist sink into her arse as she slid right onto the candle. Ali's tongue flicked her clit, detonating the krakatoa of all orgasms from her bursting cunt.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed, writhing like a pinned butterfly, showering the whole group with a hot spray of cum that brought them all off together.

It spattered across Peters back as he pumped a sweet load of revenge up Kevin's arsehole. It splattered onto his wife's upturned buttocks as Danni jerked herself off onto them, creaming the cheeks white. A bubbling fountain of juice burst over Mrs Jackson's face, drowning her cries, as another jet of cum shot over Mrs Lord's tits. Gordon's mother drank a hot spurt of Mrs Woolmer who took her daughters cum full in the face as she sucked Kevin's balls dry. Mike reached round to slap Eli's clit, inducing an even stronger burst that rained onto Mrs Barton as she took Fran's load into her creaming cunt. Her husband pumping the she-male full of spunk, feeling like he was cumming in both of them at the same time.