Random: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine's scream was almost ultrasonic as the third burst hit the priest full in the face with a wet slap. He slammed into Alison's cunt, held himself still and felt Judy flex her muscle, filling his soundly screwed arsehole with she-male spunk. It was all too much.

"MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" He roared, emptying his balls in a sweet stream that filled Ali' to the brim. Her creamy cunt milked him with an insistent rhythm as she joined in the ecstasy. Their bodies coming together as one, knowing this first time wouldn't be the last.

"JJJUUUDDDYYYYYYYYY!" Carla screeched and came in a glittering shower of cum that sparkled in the candle light as she felt Frank empty the mother lode into her.

Spunk flew everywhere: diamond white drops gleamed on the crucifix behind the altar, dripping onto the once pristine red carpet. The smell of spunk overpowered the reeking incense, engendering a more potent atmosphere than they'd ever felt. The sound of spunk on wet flesh mingled with their cries of bliss; obscenely consecrating the conjugal rites in an apocalyptic conclusion.

Judy patted the priest's rump and wiped her face clean of Elaine's cum, sucked her thumb reflectively as she made her way over to the altar and helped Carla down.

"Thanks for having us," she said, putting her arm around Carla's shoulders.

Frank rolled over and leered at the she-males: "the pleasure's ours," he said.

"Yes it was." Judy drawled, indicating to Danni that she was to gather up their clothes.

The she-male busied herself with the task, aided by Fran. As it was still dark outside there would be no need to dress. Nobody would notice four naked bodies in a car at this unearthly hour.

Mike held up an admonitory finger, said, "wait."

He scooted back to his pew, cum trailing from his replete phallus over the floor, fished around inside his wife's purse and brought out a small packet of brightly coloured paper.

"We'll send you off in traditional style," he explained.

The owl returned from a successful hunting trip in time to behold a bizarre sight.

A naked group of people, showering a smaller group with bright paper-rain; some laughing and waving, others touching and pressing their faces together in the way humans do when they're happy.

It hooted softly, blinked and shook its head, ruffled its wings then turned to enter the dry sanctuary where his family waited patiently for breakfast. The cool safety of night was over: time to leave the bright chaos of day outside while resting within the ancient rafters - until it was safe once more to venture out, obscured from human folly.