Randomly Horny

Story Info
A Horny Teen and a Random Hook-Up.
1k words
3.94
78.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thousands of thoughts ran through my head as I sped down the highway towards my fateful date. Was I really going through with this? My pants tightened and my cheeks heated up as I thought of the possibilities ahead. My brain said no, but my groin said yes. As is the case with guys more often, the groin was winning.

I had been searching for this opportunity ever since I admitted to being bisexual. Different hook-up sites always led to the same thing, creepy guys and nerves that wouldn't let me go through with anything. This time was different.

I had found a guy, a bit older than I was (maybe too much older), but he seemed nice enough, and definitely one of the more attractive choices. He was a top who loved a good cock in his mouth, and loved having a nice set of lips wrapped around his own bulging member. Perfect, if I could go through with it.

I was only 19, and I had just been able to admit to myself that I was bisexual. But with this admission came a freedom and a lust that I had never known before. I had fucked my share of women, but it was time to lose my other virginity...

I pulled into the driveway of a modest home and got out of the care. I fixed my hair and adjusted my pants before walking up to the door and giving it a timid knock. The door opened and behind it was a handsome, middle-aged man. He had brown hair and eyes, was about six feet tall, and had incredibly sexy, strong, hairy legs. He invited me in.

I stepped inside and he closed and locked the door. He spun around and placed his hand right on my cock through my shorts. Shocked, I stopped him and asked to use his bathroom. I was nervous as hell, but so ready to fuck another guy that I had a hard on in the bathroom, making it twice as hard to pee. I finish up and wash my hands.

Walking back out of the bathroom, the man reaches down and cups my cock and balls again. Man, this guy doesn't kid around, I thought. He began to fumble with my belt. Here we go. It took him some time, but soon my pants were around my ankles. He hooked his thumbs over my boxer briefs and began to pull. For the first time ever, I stood in front of another man, with cock standing at attention in front of him. He was already on his knees and he began to suck.

Feeling his tongue on my cock head sent a jolt of sensation through my body. With little time for recovery, he began taking my seven-inch cock into his mouth. Deeper and deeper I felt his lips wrapped around my shaft. I was in heaven. He took my cock all the way down and I moaned softly. He removed my cock from his mouth, much to my dismay, but he made up for it by slowly tonguing my balls. I had never felt anything like it. He took my cock back into his mouth. I began to slightly buck my hips forward to meet the downward thrusts of his mouth. He looked up at me with approval.

I had never felt anything like it, and I never wanted it to end, but it was time for my next big step...

"Can I suck yours?" I ask.

"If you want." He consents.

He stands up, swiftly removes his pants, and sits on the sofa. I shuffle over, my pants still over my ankles, and kneel down. His eight-inch dick is right in my face. I grab his cock and lift it a bit as I take one of his balls in my mouth. I hear a moan emanate from his body. I switch balls, and then take the shaft into my mouth. I suck the tip a bit and then start moving down. I begin to deepthroat his dick, surprised at how much I am able to take. He begins moaning as I do this for a few seconds.

Then he pulls me up, too soon for my tastes, but he asks

"Shall we move this upstairs?"

Eager for the main event, I remove all of my clothing and follow him upstairs. I lay on his bed as he joins me. He kisses me. I recoil a bit, this is the first time I have ever kissed a man. Our bodies rub together as we make out, our cocks hitting each others bodies. Then he sits up, and pulls my legs up to his chest. I know what comes next.

He reaches over and grabs some lube. He gently lubes up my ass and slides one finger into my ass. I moan, the feeling of his rough finger is incredible. I beg for more, so he slips on a condom and immediately obliges.

He leans in, penetrating my tight ass as I moan in pain and pleasure. As he gets a rhythm going, I hear myself softly begging...

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

Instead, he pulls out. Bewildered, I look up at him.

"Get on your hands and knees" He commands.

Eager to have his cock back in my ass I quickly assume the position. Before I know it, that familiar feeling of being poked in the most pleasurable place possible returns. I plant my face in his bed, moaning louder and louder as he fucks me harder and harder. I jack myself off, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" He exclaims.

Knowing that another man was about to cum in my ass, even inside of a condom, sent me over the edge and I started spurting all over the place. He pulls out, much to my chagrin, condom filled with sperm.

"That was, incredible." He says to me.

He shows me to his shower as I clean my sweaty body. He hands me a towel and I dry off as I head back downstairs. I feel his eyes watching me as I slowly re-clothe myself. I say a quick goodbye as I turn to leave. I walk out to my car, open the door, sit down, and start the engine.

I drive away, feeling dirty and used. But somewhere, finding pleasure in the fact that I was now a certified faggot.