R&R

Story Info
A meeting with a Soldier 5 years later.
1.1k words
3.99
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was volunteering at the airport to see our guys off after their R&R trip. I was quiet and kept to myself. Most of these guys were my age, my peers. I appreciated all that they did for our country, but I had no experience on how to give them advice or what to chat about. I figured if it were me going off to war, I wouldn't want some stranger rambling on.

That day, there were a group of Soldiers chatting with some of the volunteers. I walked up to join in on the conversation and glanced around the group. A lot of young men, so handsome in their uniforms. I always got a little wet whenever I'd get a nod of acknowledgment, a polite thank you for giving them a snack while they waited for the plane.

I glanced around the group and felt someone staring at me. I glanced a bit further to my left and locked eyes with a man that was absolutely beautiful. I wasn't sure what nationality he was, maybe Hawaiian or from Guam. He had broad shoulders, probably 6'. He just stared at me and I couldn't stop staring back. I could hear the chatter around me but couldn't focus on anything else. He gave a slight smile and I couldn't look away. I've never felt so much lust by a look before.

We stayed that way for the next hour, just staring and waiting for the flight. We were at DFW and it's so busy, there's really no where to sneak off to without getting caught, even as much as I wanted to. So I made sure to exchange email addresses as he boarded the plane to Afghanistan.

I emailed him as soon as I got home, knowing it would be a few days before I'd hear back from him. I quickly began to mailing with Ben every day. We eventually moved to Skype and I was so excited to see his face. I hadn't made it up... he really was gorgeous.

I was shy to show off any skin on camera but quickly grew accustomed to it. He would ask me to flash him, to say dirty things to the camera while he touched himself. After a few sessions I was on all fours on my bed, touching myself and showing him where I wanted him to touch me.

Years went by of us talking off and on. He was deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq. He would go on short deployments to Eastern Europe and it would be weeks before I'd hear from him. But whenever we'd start talking again, I knew I wanted to see him again. He was stationed in Germany and Italy, never being state side.

I got a call that he was going to be in a training class in the states. I was able to plan a trip to see him. I was so excited to be able to touch him in person, to do the things we talked about so often online.

The night finally arrived. Ben called me and let me know the hotel he was in and I made my way to the hotel from the airport. I walked in to the lobby and saw him seated at the bar. He hadn't seen me yet. I made my way over to him, slipping my hand into his lap, stroking his leg. I whispered in his ear, "5 years has been long enough... come fuck me."

He turned to me and smiled, grabbing me by my hair and pulling me to him for a strong kiss. We moved to the elevator and he pushed me against the wall, pulling my dress low so that my bra was exposed. He moaned seeing my bra and tweaked my nipple, making it hard under his fingers. The elevator ride was quick and we got off on our floor.

We made it into the room and Ben pulled me against him. I could feel his hard cock against me. He quickly slipped my straps from my shoulder so that my dress fell to my feet. He gasped seeing my bra and panties, moaning as he kissed me. He loved me in a thong and now he had me there in front of him. He stroked his hands down my breasts, over my stomach, and down my thigh. He spun me around and pushed me against the wall. I stuck my ass out and slightly spread my legs, giving him access. He bent down, kissing and biting my ass cheeks. I felt him run his tongue over my panties, pulling the thing down my legs. He moved his hand up, running his thick fingers over my slit. I was dripping wet, moaning as he touched me.

He told me to stand still and I heard him removing his clothes. I moaned his name, anxious as he was taking so long. I felt Ben put a finger against my clit and felt as his dick slid into me. I called out, morning as he thrust into me. He pulled me against him as he tortured me with his slow thrusts.

I pushed my ass back to him, attempting to pull him in further, quicker. He scolded me, telling me to slow down. I begged, whimpered for him to fuck me faster.

He pulled out completely and walked over to the bed. He climbed on the bed and ordered me over to him. I walked over to him, doing as he told me. I climbed up on the bed, touching myself while I was still out of his reach. I slid my fingers down, touching myself and morning as I felt how wet I was. He sat against the headboard and I crawled up to him, straddling his hips. I slowly sat down over his cock, rocking back and forth against his cock. I put my nipples against him lips, feeling him bite down on my nipple. I arched my back, giving him access to my body. I moaned, calling out as I felt him thrust up into me. I knew I was going to cum soon and pumped down on him again, pulling him to me as I came all over his cock and legs.

He waited for me to come down from my orgasm and pushed me over onto the bed. He straddled me as I lay flat on the bed. I felt him pull my asscheeks apart and heard him moan as he spotted my holes. I heard him rub his cock a few times, and felt him push his cock into my pussy again. He held my hips and slammed into me over and over. I cried out, wanting to touch my pussy. I felt his hands grab mine and force them above my head as he fucked me over and over. I heard him call out my name, moaning as he pumped his cum into me. I wiggled my ass against him, making my pussy milk his cock dry.

Round one was in the books, and it didn't let up for the rest of my trip.