Randy

Story Info
Young neighbor makes a surprise night visit.
1.4k words
4.01
58.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea woke, grimacing as the sunlight forced her to squeeze her eyes closed once more, reaching blindly for the alarm clock. Sighing softly as she silenced it, she sat up and threw her legs over the side of the bed. Squinting, she forced her eyes open just far enough to read the clock display, already knowing what bad news it was going to give her, "What in the hell am I doing up at 6 A.M.?" she mumbled.

She stood, walking to the bathroom slowly, dragging her feet, disrobing along the way. She dropped her sweats and t-shirt on the cold tile floor in the bathroom before bending to turn both the cold and hot water on, testing it before she flipped the handle to turn on the shower. As she lifted her left leg over the edge of the tub, the doorbell rang, and she swore under her breath, grabbing her robe from behind the bathroom door, tying the belt securely as she walked to the back door.

She peered through the peephole, surprised to see Randy, her neighbor's 23 year old son, standing at the door in a pair of faded blue jeans and nothing else. She opened the door quickly, and he stepped inside, staring at the ground without speaking. Worried that something had to be very wrong for him to show up at her door at this hour, she asked, "Randy, are you okay?"

He nodded, still looking at the ground, and she barely heard him answer, "Yeah, Mom's boyfriend is over, and they're still going at it, it's driving me nuts." His face turned bright red, and she smiled softly, finally noticing the faint bulge in his jeans.

"That has to be rather embarrassing, tell you what, you can stay here until he leaves for work," she told him gently. He nodded, and she gestured to the couch, "You can watch TV or whatever you'd like while I go shower for the gym. I hate that place, don't you think it's ridiculous to shower before you go sweat, only to have to come back and shower again?" He smiled and nodded, grabbing the remote as she went back into the bathroom.

Dropping the robe on top of her other clothes, she climbed into the shower, sighing as the warm water ran down her body, closing the shower door tightly. She closed her eyes, tilting her head back to wet her hair, opening her mouth wide and letting the water flow over her tongue and back out. She lifted her head, wiping the water from her eyes, reaching for the soap as she opened her eyes. Gasping, she realized Randy was standing on the other side of the glass door.

Pulling open the door quickly, she poked her head out, groaning as she looked at him, standing naked just a few feet away. "Randy, what in the hell are you doing in here," she glanced down at his rock hard cock, "like that."

He stared at her for a few seconds before answering, "Please come out."

She shook her head vehemently, "No Randy, PLEASE go back out to the living room."

He shook his head slightly, with no expression, whispering, "Andrea, please come out of the shower."

She tilted her head, asking him, "Why?", already knowing what he would say.

"Because," he paused, "I want to fuck you."

Andrea growled as he reached out to push the shower door back farther, feeling her nipples harden as he looked her up and down, aroused, but still not willing to give in to him. "Randy, your Mother will kill me, and you." He said nothing, but reached out to brush his thumb over the nipple of her right breast, teasing it between his fingers, looking her in the eye.

"Are you coming out or am I coming in," he asked, "either way, it doesn't matter to me at all."

Placing her hand on his bare chest, she pushed him back far enough to get past him and out of the shower, still determined to get out of the situation if she could manage to get out of the room. As she passed him, he reached out and put both hands on her waist, lifting her off the floor, setting her down on the counter next to the sink. Still dripping wet from the shower, she slid forward slightly as he let go of her, and as she did, his cock brushed against the inside of her left thigh, making her draw a quick breath as her clit tightened in response to the intimate touch.

She groaned, and growled again, and he smiled, "Admit it, you'd love to have me inside you." Biting her bottom lip, she shook her head, knowing he'd recognize it for the lie it was. He laughed, "Liar."

He pushed himself away from her, placing his hands on her thighs, pushing them apart, bracing himself there with her legs spread open. He leaned over, flicking his tongue over the soft, hairless skin of her mound before taking a soft fold between his teeth, biting gently. She moaned, her breath catching lightly, not knowing if she was more afraid that he would go on, or that he'd stop. He didn't stop, but continued biting her lips, almost nibbling his way down to her opening. When his tongue snaked out and slid inside her now dripping pussy, her legs involuntarily opened wider, and she bit off a whimper as he withdrew his tongue, running it over his lips before taking her clit between his teeth, biting down on it. She jumped, and he growled deep in his throat, taking it between his lips, suckling it, his throat still vibrating. He stood suddenly and she whimpered at the sudden loss of warmth between her legs. She looked up at him, towering above her, his hard cock standing straight out in front of her, and he stared back, looking at her with passion glazed eyes, and she knew, without a doubt, that this wouldn't be the last time she saw him like this.

He looked lost for a moment, and so she waited, breathing heavily, wondering if he was having second thoughts about what was happening. With a grin, he reached behind her, wrapping both hands around her ass, yanking her forward to the edge of the counter, burying himself deeply between her legs in one thrust. Leaning forward, he pressed his chest against hers, and she placed her hands on the counter to keep herself from falling back against the mirror behind her. He stayed like that for only a moment, breathing heavily against her neck before lifting his head to kiss her, probing between her lips with his tongue. She opened her mouth gladly, sucking his tongue between her teeth, raking them against it.

He began to slowly pull his hips back, the soft skin of his cock rubbing the walls of her pussy, and a sudden rush of blood filled her soft folds, making them swell against him, and she tightened herself around his hard shaft. He groaned, thrusting in and out of her slowly, lifting his head to stare into her eyes as their bodies met and parted, then met again. He breathed her name and she felt his cock swell inside her. Reaching down, she cupped his balls lightly in her hand, feeling them tighten as she kneaded them lightly. His hips began moving faster, and as her orgasm came crashing down around her suddenly, and the muscles wrapped around his cock began to spasm uncontrollably, he called her name, shooting his seed deep inside her body. Screaming, "Oh GOD, Randy," her hips bucked wildly against his, and her entire body began to shake with the strength of her orgasm. He shuddered as his orgasm subsided, wrapping an arm around her waist, holding her against his body firmly as the last of the energy was drained from her and she slumped against him weakly.

He withdrew from her slowly, kissing the tip of her nose with a grin before pulling her legs around his waist and sliding his hands under her ass, lifting her off the counter. He walked from the bathroom to her bedroom, dropping her lightly on the bed. Leaning down to kiss her, he then smiled and asked, "When do you go to the gym again Andrea?"

She looked up at him, still dazed, answering, "Friday, but why?"

He smiled and kissed her nose again, then stood, stopping in the doorway to look back at her over his shoulder, "I'll see you Friday then." As he turned and left, Andrea smiled.