Randy Comes to Visit

Story Info
Old friend comes to visit.
1.1k words
3.8
24.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Randy a few years ago when she started dating a friend of mine. There was definitely a little chemistry between us and on more than one occasion I caught her looking my way with "fuck me" eyes. Nothing ever really happened beyond the occasional "accidental" grope. Eventually I graduated college and moved to Atlanta, while she moved to Oregon. I assumed she would fall into that long list of girls that I could have fucked if circumstances had worked in my favor.

Lord bless the Internet. Somehow she got my e-mail address and sent me a "hey what are you up to these days" letter. We started sending e-mails back and forth. It seemed every one of them had sexual overtones but were never too explicit. After a couple of months, she sent me an excited letter saying she had to come to Atlanta on business and asked if I would like to get together for drinks. Considering I'm between girlfriends (unfortunately not literally), I of course responded with an emphatic "yes."


The Friday she was to arrive, I took a half day off work to make sure everything at my apartment was presentable. I had to pick her up at the airport around six. Hartsfield these days is a madhouse (like it wasn't bad enough before). So there I was at the terminal trying to spot her through the massive amounts of people milling around. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind.

"Hey there sugah," she whispered in my ear.

I turned around to see Randy for the first time in years. She looked great. When I'd known her before, she'd been a little "plumpy." Now, her frame fit nicely with her 5'10" voluptuous body. Her long black hair hung down over her exposed cleavage. She was wearing a black dress that really hugged her curves. I smiled like a kid their first time in Toys-R-Us.

"Damn Randy it's good to see you," I responded as I pulled her into a tight hug. I held her a few seconds enjoying the feel of her breasts pressing into me. When we pulled back I continued to hold her waist and had to fight the feeling of leaning in for a passionate kiss. After all, it had been a long time since I'd last seen her, and I didn't want to rush. We just smiled at each other and held the moment.

"Come on, let's get the hell out of here," I finally spoke.

On the ride back to my house we caught up, hitting the highlights of each other's lives. I kept one eye on the road and the other alternating between staring at her skirt that had ridden well past mid thigh and at her breasts that were half-exposed as she turned towards me during the conversation (and yes, I'm well aware that women know exactly what they're doing in these matters).

When we got to my place, I asked if I could help her bring her bags up. This was critical because she had yet to mention a hotel.

"You better believe it. They're heavy as hell," she responded with a little twinkle in her eye. She hadn't missed the ramifications.

After a quick tour of my place, I asked if she were hungry.

"Famished," her sultry tone implied a little double entendre. At this point I moved close to her.

"It really is good to see you," I returned her tone as I stared into her eyes.

She leaned forward slightly and our lips met. Gently at first, but years of pent up passion soon led to our tongues exploring each other's mouths. My hands began to roam freely across her back and soon to her 38DD breasts. She broke our kiss and gasped as I pinched her nipple between my index finger and thumb. Her hand had been rubbing up and down my leg. She now pushed past my thigh and under the leg of my shorts and boxer shorts.

"Easy access, eh?" she giggled as her hand came into contact with my dick. I furrowed my eyebrows and starting kissing her again in response. I grew to my full 6 ½" as she slowly stroked me. I leaned back and used both hands to pull her dress and bra straps down her shoulders to properly expose her naked breasts. I'd seen them before (she was an avid strip poker player) and even felt them a few times. However, I'd never had the pleasure of sucking her nipples until now. As I began teasing first the left, then the right tit, her nipples grew to a good, full 2 inches. She was moaning non stop and her hand began picking up the pace of stroking my cock.

"Let's go to the bedroom," her voice begged.

We were both completely naked by the time we made it to the bed. I laid her down on her back and crawled on top in the missionary position. I think she thought I would enter her immediately, but instead I continued sucking on her tits while moving up and down on her simulating the act but not entering her. When I started kissing my way down, her breathes became gasps as she anticipated what was to come. I wasted little time getting my head between her legs, but once there, I began teasing her. I would lick all around, but never quite come into contact with her sensitive areas. I sensed she was ready when she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth directly onto her pussy. I licked furiously from the top of her clit to slightly below the bottom of her pussy. Sometimes I would pause to either suck her clit or push my tongue as far into her as I could.

"Oh yes, Yes, YES," she began to repeat over and over at varying volume. I lost sense of time, but eventually she grabbed my shoulders and motioned me onto my back. She then mounted me. My dick slid easily into her well lubricated vagina. As she started to find her rhythm, she leaned down to kiss me. Her tongue licked all around my mouth as she lapped her juices off me. This turned me on so much that I had to concentrate with all my willpower to hold out. Finally she leaned her head back and screamed silently, or rather the pitch of her voice wasn't audible to the human ear. I couldn't hold out any longer and exploded a huge load into her fiery depths. Spent, she fell listlessly on top of me.

END PART 1