Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers

warm shaft. He moaned. I stopped.

"You okay, Billy," I said as I caressed my cheek and nose with this cock. "I don't want you to cum too quick now."

He breathed deep and sighed. "Terry, you're beautiful."

He was shaking. "Maybe we better go to the bedroom."

We walked side by side, he put his arm around and lay his palm on my ass.

"I haven't been with a woman since before my wife left. She and I hadn't done it in a long while."

I asked Billy how long it had been. He said it had been seven years.

"Seven years! Oh, Billy, you got some catching up to do."

In the bedroom, he undressed out of his bathrobe, t-shirt, shorts and boxer briefs. I pulled off my dress and his eyes went wide.

"Oh dear."

I smiled. "You like what you see, Billy?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes!"

I had him lay on the bed and commenced to sucking cock. I sucked slow and backed off occasionally. I kept telling him, "Tell me when to slow down, tell me when to back off. I don't want you getting too excited. Let's make this last, hun."

He was good at listening to his body and giving instructions and for his reward he had himself a long and delicious cocksucking, complete with deep-throating, ball sucking, me using his precum for lip gloss as I slowly handled the shaft like a lip-stick dispenser, and finally, it was time.

"I'm getting on top now, Billy."

He grunted, unable to do much more at that point but stare in amazement. I straddled him and with my hand on his shaft, guided him into the promised land. His hard cock slid easily into my wet, hot, pussy.

He instantly felt my snapper cunt clench and milk his shaft before I even started gyrating my hips.

Mmmm! I rode him for a good 40 minutes before I brought him to climax. The fucking alternated, me making short quick strokes, then slower and longer, then stopping for moments to lean in and French kiss his hungry mouth.

Then working my fuck-rocking hips again, bending his cock over to tap into my G-spot. Mmmmm.

I get wet all over his groin, ejaculating my salty fuck juice down his throbbing shaft and balls.

Mid-speed, then faster, groaning, growling, letting him see me in the full-blooded heat of my lust.

"Oh God, Terry, you, you hot little sparkplug! Go baby, goooo!"

Humping on his tortured shaft, I came again and again, and my eyes ablaze, my face contorted, a she-devil building up the fire in her - to good man, the desperately lonely old man - his cock buried, deep, thrusting into my boiling fuck hole.

And then he grunted a deep piggy grunt, gasped and expelled his semen deep into my body.

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers
12