Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Teresa's first fuck with one of Randy's friends
3.7k words
4.37
87.6k
19

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers

Monday morning I pampered myself after I'd seen Randy off to work and took the kids to my sister's for the day.

Randy had sex with me the previous night. He was hornier than usual, in anticipation of the three-way he had planned for me later in the week.

Although a day hadn't been set; he hadn't even talked to Manny yet.

I wasn't feeling quite as horny as he when he started, but he got me in the mood. It was a respectable fuck, just enough action to get my 'O' and then he was out and I slept dirty, sticky and content.

Thinking about Billy, I took a hot shower, shampooed and painted my finger and toe nails green. I put on green eyeshadow. I had a pair of pastel green hi-cut briefs and dark green nylon hose that came to mid-thigh.

I looked at my thick thighs. Looked at myself in the mirror, pushed up my tits and made kissy faces. I had been wearing a short cut bob last year, but was letting my brown hair grow.

It was wavy, full-bodied and a couple inches south of my shoulders now.

I went to the drawer and pulled out a lace aqua green comfort bra. I wasn't happy with the greens, they didn't match and the bra was old and fraying at the edges. But what the hell, my body looked so fine and anyway: I was trailer trash! A man would have certain expectations.

I put on an coral tiered dress. It was a faux silk of nylon and polyester with shoulder straps the showed off my shoulders and a V-cut that barely showed the top of my chest cleavage. I put on a fake pearl necklace, smokey purple pearls, wiggled into my green vinyl pumps and got out of that ratty trailer.

Made it to Billy's house by 9:45 a.m. He greeted me at the door with a smile and took my hand and kissed it. He was such a gentleman! I knew why I was there.

Randy never treated me like a lady. From day one - but being a teenager when we met and eager to start my lessons from the boy the rep as a slutmaker, what did I expect? - Randy had

always treated me like I was a dirty slut.

In bed, in the kitchen, in front of his friends.

Now that I was about to let him turn me out, I just wanted to know what it was like to be with someone who had this whole different idea of relations between the sexes.

Holding me hand as we walked into the living room, Billy said, "I've been thinking of you ever since your last visit.

Well, even long before that. But especially since we ... "

I embraced him and we kissed passionately. I wanted him. He was melting my heart. We broke kiss, stared at each other and smiled. I walked with him some more and he offered me a seat in his breakfast nook.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked. We sat next to each other and I nodded a 'no.' I ran my hands through his gray hair and admired the weathered face of a man who had spent his life outdoors nurturing trees.

I leaned in and kissed him again.

Then with my face by his ear, I said, "I'm just here to make love to a sweet, sweet man. You make me feel like a good person, Billy."

"You are a good person, Terry."

I felt myself stiffen at that statement.

"I wish sometimes I were, Billy, but I'm not. I'm a ... so-so person. Sometimes, I'm a bad person."

"Well, maybe I can help you with that," he said.

We sat and look out into his back yard and I admired the tall trees and all the birds and I asked him the names of the trees. As we talked, my hand explored his lap and I aroused his cock. In a moment he groaned and I looked at him and knelt to the floor. I unzipped his pants and scooped the semi-hardon out.

"Did you take your Viagra this morning, Billy?"

"No, Terry. I don't think I'm going to need it with you."

I smiled and sucked his cock, watching the appreciation in his eyes and he silently, with bittersweet expression, watched me work his member. I closed my eyes and felt his hand so gently caress my hair it made me want to cry.

I slowly stroked his cock in and out of my wet, warm mouth, and softly thumbed his testicles. Cupping the jewels in my hand and lightly scratching the backs of his balls, and stopped my bobbing suck and held his cockhead in

my mouth, tongue swaying left and right under the head, my teeth gripping his manhood.

My other hand massaged his hairy thigh and I enjoyed the continuing caress of his hand through my brown hair. There was no dirty talk from him, no grabbing my hair, no skull-fucking, no thought of it. He held me like a man in love,

I felt his love for me. I felt an anger build up in me from the knowing that I never felt Randy act this way. But that subsided.

I wondered, was I trained to be a slut before I had a chance to know true love?

Was it right that I let Randy involve me in three-ways, and in the gangbangs I knew would follow? But I felt my fate sealed, for my own lust and fascination with such sex seemed all-consuming.

No, I would sneak away to Billy when I wanted this. This other special thing.

WHen Billy was good and hard, I lifted my head and gently jacked his cock with my hand. "I want you now, Billy. Put it in me."

We went to the living room sofa. I didn't want to wait to get to his bedroom. I had him sit slouched on the leather seats and I straddled him. He gladly succumbed to the weight of me and admired my 175-pound, 5-foot-7-inch frame.

I had stripped in front of the sofa, leaving on only my nylon leggings and pearl necklace.

I tucked his cock into my wet pussy and slowly rocked my hips into him. We looked at each other and he took my 40-D white tits into the

palms of his hands, holding them firmly.

"You like my tits, Billy?"

"I love your breasts, Terry. I love all of you. You're a beautiful, shapely, incredible woman."

"Suck my nipple."

I leaned in and kept a slow stroke in rhythm and he sucked at my big right nipple, the diameter of it was wide as a beer can.

I held his cock in my snapper, squeezing it only occassionally. I didn't want him to cum.

I kept telling him, "Talk to me, Billy. Tell me if I need to go faster. Do you need me to squeeze it more?"

He got the idea. At 58, he was going to need me to respond correctly and swiftly to his commands. We found we

communicated well at this. Finally, he said he couldn't hold it anymore. I debated stopping to let his urge

subside, but we had been at it almost 30 minutes.

I didn't think I should push him anymore. So I sped up and told him, "It's okay, Billy. Cum. Cum inside me. I want your cum in me."

* * *

When Randy got home Monday night, he told me Manny had agreed to the threesome. I tensed. At his prodding - he

was eager to talk about it - I said I was eager to do it. I pretended it would be fine, but he could see I was

nervous. He stroked my big bottom and tried to assure me, "It'll be alright, Terry. You'll see. You're gonna

love it."

That's what I was afraid of. That I was going to love it - too much. My anxiety grew all through the night.

I couldn't sleep. I woke up weary and my anxiety kept turning in my abdomen like bad food.

Through the next day I was so antsy, just fighting off waves of anxiety. I was horny and sick and tense, like all my wires were being pulled out and getting all jumbled.

What was happening to me?

I went to the sex toy box like a heroin addict screaming for a fix and spent the morning fucking my pussy viciously with a 12-inch dildo. I wanted it to hurt. I came. And I kept going. I came again. I just would't stop and

I was beyond exhaustion. Hours passed and it came time to go to work.

I took a cold shower, dressed in bluejeans and a blouse for my shift at the diner. When I got to the car, my thighs were shaking. I couldn't open the car door. I looked back at the trailer. I turned, went back inside,

took my pants off, got my Rocket Pocket and snipped a hold in the bottom of the left pocket of my jeans.

I took off my panties and left them on the floor. I put my jeans on and shoved that little vibrator up my pussy, zipped up and went to work. I worked a three-hour shift with tissue stuffed around my crotch to hide the fuck

juice from my customers. I had to go to the restroom four times to change tissue. I kept asking myself, why

am I doing this? This is crazy.

I knew. I knew it was the tension of anticipation, of the impending transformation. I knew I was terrified of Randy turning me into a whore.

When we turned in that Tuesday night for bed, I wouldn't let him touch me. I didn't want sex. Not with him. Not with Manny. I wanted Billy. I felt like he was my salvation and it was slipping away. I was falling into a

deep, filthy underworld from which I would never return.

Over the next few days, I couldn't get our scheduled Saturday threesome off my mind. I was tense, irritable. On Friday evening when Randy got come from work, I called it off. I told him

I just couldn't go through with it. He tried to talk me down, calm me down. I wouldn't be reasoned with. I was so upset.

It turned into a big fight and he nearly gave up. He called Manny and said it didn't look like it was happening.

The fighting continued off and on into the next day. But he finally broke me down.

He threatened to leave me and take the kids, and that scared me worse than the threesome.

It helped that he was ate my pussy as reward for my renewed cooperation. The shit.

But I had some conditions. I just didn't want it getting around that I was doing that.

Could he please be more discreet than he had been in the past, I begged.

And I wanted my first time with Manny to be alone. He was pissed at that but I wouldn't budge.

He agreed to that, "Anything you want to get you started, baby."

So, finally, the Saturday came that I was supposed to be Manny.

That Saturday morning I took my daughter to her grandma after breakfast, came home to a quiet

and lonely trailer. I spent hours in the master bathroom assessing myself. It occurred to me that for

a guy like Manny who had killer looks and a big reputation for seducing beautiful women, that I might

not be much of a catch. I felt like for him this was some kind of favor fuck for his old buddy.

I didn't think I wanted to be treated like an "I'm doing my buddy a favor fuck by nailing his

fat old lady!"

I excercised for over an hour, toning up my curves. I sweated, oh my. I worked out until I was

so shaky I couldn't stand up anymore.

I looked in the full-length mirror at my naked self, talking to myself:

"Okay, Terry. You're 30 years old. 5 feet, 7 inches tall, a big girl with big jugs."

Pushing up my tits, I made a lewd face and said, "40-D tatas, Manny. Mmmmmmm, you want a hot

nasty titty-fuck?"

I got back on the weight scale: "173 pounds today. That's a couple pounds below the usual."

I had a 40-32-44 figure, some stretch marks on my tummy that weren't all that noticeable, but

the cellulose on the back of my thigh was just annoying me to the ends of my frazzled ego.

"Fuck it," I said. "I am what I am."

I cooked some lasagna for Manny and tossed a salad, hoped he like salad. I got dressed in the

white bikini short and wide leather belt outfit with the small white vest and red lacy bra that I had

first put on in Houston when I went whoring on a lark, the one Randy had caught on video.

I anticipated correctly that Randy had told Manny about that and he would be looking forward

to seeing me dressed that way.

When he pulled up to the trailer about 8 p.m., I was ready to explode. It had been a long day

of anticipation, actually weeks of anticipation.

I couldn't wait for him to get to the front door. I walked out on the deck and hugged him

like a long lost lover. I was suddenly stunned at my own behavior. The neighbors might be watching!

What would I - oh fuck it.

"That's not quite the welcome I expected," Manny said, surprised at my bravado. He knew I had

been very hesitant about doing this.

"Well, Manny, I agreed to it and now that I'm agreed to it, I'm determined to enjoy this for

all I can get out of it."

"Mmmm, me too, Terry."

I kissed him on the deck, took his hand and led him in the house.

Just inside the door I turned and hugged Manny again. I pushed my belly into him and felt him

grow at my abdomen as we wrestled tongues. He grabbed my ass greedily. He was such a hunk!

"Mmmm," I broke kiss smiling.

"Something smells good," he said.

"Thank you!"

"MMMmmm, well you do too, Terry, but I meant something else smells good."

"Duh! Oh yessss! Manny, I made us some lasagna. I was hoping you'd be hungry for something

beside pussy, um, I'm mean, in addition to MY pussy. Ha, ha, ha."

We ate at the dinner table. Playfully touching each other as we had our meal with a cheap red

wine. We sat at a corner and stared at each other. He gave me compliments, a lot of compliments!

Manny knew how to make a woman feel hot. I kept reachin under and stroking his hardon.

After dinner, I went to my underwear drawer and pulled out a baggie. I had already rolled a

couple marijuana cigarettes there and took them out. I lit one with him on the bed.

We smoked and stroked each other's bodies. I slowly undressed him. I started to undress me

but he asked me not too, yet.

"I'm enjoying that outfit, Terry."

"You like it?"

"Oh yeah, looks so slutty, but hot."

He sat on the edge of the bed. I got on my knees on the floor and held his cock in my hand.

I rubbed the cockhead on my chin, cheeks, nose and lips. My tongue lazily darted out like a curious

fat worm and licked the pisshole, then made slow circles around the head and down the shaft my

tongue made a saliva trail all the way to Manny's balls.

I laughed and, feeling the smoker's stone, said, "I am sooooooooooooo horny."

I straightened my back, held his cock away from me, looked at him and thought to myself, "This

is it. I'm diving into a life of total depravity. First Manny, then who knows who's next. Randy will

just keep bringing them over. I'm gonna be this town's nastiest slut!"

I smiled at him and took his cock into my mouth. He started talking about my outfit, what

Randy said I did in it in Houston a few years back. Asked me if it was true.

I took his wet, throbbing cock out of my mouth and said that it was true, but that I had only

done it that one time on an impulse.

I sucked down on his cock. He was as big as Randy, about 10 inches, but his cock wasn't quite

as fat. Still, an incredibly wonderful cock.

"Mmmmm, that's some good work you do, Terry. I see you like stuffing your face with cock."

He grabbed the back of my head and held me in place. I was about six inches down on him, about

as far as I could go without gagging. He pinched my nose with his other hand and held my head still

and flexed his cock, it pulsed in my mouth. I turned red from lack of oxygen.

Then he let me go and I sucked in air through my nostrils. I felt a slight humiliation.

Manny had done something to me Randy had never done.

"Now suck my balls, baby," Manny said.

I felt like he was talking to me that way he would talk to all of those big city sluts I knew

he picked up at bars. I sucked his balls, holding his cock up with one hand and reaching down to finger

my swollen clit with my other hand.

Manny grabbed his own cock and our fingers intertwined and we jacked his cock together as

my mind went to mush, just me in a zone where it was all about my lips and tongue on his fine balls,

our hands together on that lovely pussy poker and my fingers friggin hell out of my pussy.

By now it was dark outside. And to my surprise, Manny wanted to take me outside. He told me

to strip in the dining room. He dragged me - I didn't want to go - out the back porch and leaned me

over the rail and took me from behind. Me, naked, with another man, on my backporch, taking his

awesome cock strokes up my wet cock-craving pussy.

I moaned with pleasure. He spanked me hard and I yelled. I covered my mouth in shock. The

neighbors, I thought.

Sure enough. A window opened across the backyard and Mr. Robles peered out into the darkness.

I had the back light turned off and I hoped he couldn't see us, but I couldn't be sure.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," I moaned as quietly as I could.

Manny's strokes were alternately slow, to mid-speed, to jackhammer fast and mean, then back

again. He kept making me cum! He held my hips with sure hands. He's slip a hand up and hold one big

tit and squeeze nipple while his other hand held onto my ass or slid forward and tortured my clit,

and all the while that steady prodding cock finding every crevice inside my sloppy, horny pussy.

What a wonderful ache that was! My juices flowed and flowed, they trickled down my inner

thighs and trickled to my feet, the wood of the turned wet at around the balls of my feet; I couldn't

keep the heels of my feet down, he was pounding me with such extension.

When he came, he came inside me with both of his hands compressing my tortured tits. It felt

incredibly wicked to have this man, a known whoremonger, fuck me like this on my back porch where

neighbors might see everything.

After his panting stopped, I, in a state of slutty ecstasy, turned and knelt again and lapped

at his wet throbbing hard cock, sucking it in my mouth as the stiffness slowly melted away.

We went back inside, and into the bathroom we showered together. I asked him if he had enjoyed

me and his response was enthusiastic and positive. Yes, he had. We kissed passionately in a lover's

embrace.

An hour later, we smoked the second joint while watching porn on DVD. We got horny quick, made

out on the sofa and this time I got on top and rode Manny until we both came.

Then we went to bed. I was comforted that he stayed to sleep with me the whole night. I had

not had a man in my bed in eight days!

Sunday morning, he woke with a hardon and asked me if I took it up the ass. I said I did. And

we did it up my asshole but not there in bed. I took him to the kitchen, sucked his cock in front of

the sink and then handed him a little jar of petroleum jelly. I put myself on all fours on the floor

in front of the kitchen sink. He worked jell into my anus with his fingers, then pressed his cockhead

in and inched his way up my poopshoot.

"Why did you wanna fuck here, Terry?"

"Cuz, assfucking reminds me of plumbing."

I rubbed my clit furiously as he filled my asshole with his steady, ass-stretching, deep

shithole fucking. I came first. He pounded me merciless and I just kept taking it, waiting for him

to cum. When he was ready, he told me, "I'm cumming."

I yanked his hand off my hip, scooted forward, causing him to slip out and felt air go up

my gaping asshole. I sat to one side, my head tapping against the sink cabinet, and I grabbed his

cock and jacked it. He shot his load on my face because I was aiming it there.

"Oooooo. You dirty girl! Oh, fuck, you fucking nasty ass slut! Damn!"

I looked up at him, my inhibitions and fears stripped away, and said, "I just want your friends

to know what a nasty slut they're dealing with when they come around here. You think you can explain

that to them, Manny?"

He smiled and then he laughed.

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers