Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
She has a gangbang.
5.5k words
4.28
131k
21

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
216 Followers

The Gangbang Part 1

Early into Saturday afternoon, I was relaxing in the bathtub. Instead of showering, I decided I wanted to pamper myself and set a warm bubble bath.

The kids, I'd taken to mama's for the weekend. It was just me and Randy and he was in the kitchen making me a icy margarita while I soaked and scrubbed at the mosquito bites around my ankles I'd gotten a few hours earlier while taking a walk with him through the woods on what I call the back-forty, some woody wetlands south of the neighborhood.

Mr. Gracious came in with a smile, gazed at me covered in bubbles and sat himself on the edge, handing me the margarita.

"Almost showtime," he said, beaming down on me like a goofy human lighthouse. I grimaced, smiled, took my drink, had a sip and went over in my mind the company we expected: Manny, Chuey and Imelda, Roland and his brother Sam, and supposedly Roland was also bringing a irlfriend, some black bitch I didn't know. At least I wouldn't have to face all those men alone, or so I thought.

"Looking forward to it?" he asked, for the umpteenth time. I was in a mellow marijuana-induced fog and on my first of what I expected would be many strong margaritas. I can hold my liquor and drink some men under the table.

"I guess ... it feels better now that it's here. I was sick with anxiety attacks waitin' all these days for this to happen," I replied. "More like years, waitin' for years," he said. I tipped my salty-edged glass and lifted a wet wide leg out of the water and splashed Randy's back.

"I gave you a lotta good lovin' and still you gripe about me not bein' slutty enough. You should be glad I made you wait this long. You turn me loose like this, better watch out, I may be more of a hoe than you can handle from now on," I warned.

"Baby, you can't be enough of a hoe fer me. I love my wifey as nasty as she can get!" he said, following that with a stupid giggle. I found his giggles irritating. Reminded me of that dumbass sheriff's deputy in Dukes of Hazard. I asked him to leave and let me relax. I had to be alone with my thoughts. He obeyed and I lay back, my glass in one hand and my other hand reaching down to my pussy. I played in the wetlands and thought of Manny and Chuey giving me a hellacious double-penetration.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned.

* * *

Two hours later, I was dressed in jewelry: a white gold ankle bracelet on my left ankle, a sterling bracelet with sun and heart charms on my right wrist, a thin white gold chain with a cheap steel Playboy icon pendant set just above my cleavage, a steel rolo link chain around my waist and plain sterling bands on the middle finger of each hand and my yellow gold wedding band, with the accompanying princess cut 2-carat fake diamond solitaire.

I put on a see-through blue negligee that just covered my ass, blue lacey panties with a matching blue lacey push-up bra. The under garments was new. I saved up for them for this occasion and they were satin and a royal blue. I put the makeup on a little heavy and dark: cinnamon eyeshadow, mauve lipstick, a lot of tan blush, black lip liner. I plucked the eyebrows some and puckered at the mirror, thinking I looked pretty damn whorey.

I'd lifted the glass from the vanity dresser and finished off my second margarita. "Mmmmm." I was feeling okay.

I stood up and looked me over in the fullview mirror. That was always harder. My tits were nice, 40Ds dont disappoint, even on a bad day. But my ass was big, that's not gonna change. I had a pot belly, more like a small kettle there. Still had the cellulose on the thighs. I weighed myself and was surprised to see I'd come in at 172 pounds!

I had lost 6 pounds since I last checked.

"Must be the stress," I thought. I went to the living room and borrowed a cigarette from Randy. I normally don't smoke tobackey, but today was special. I stood at the screen door, letting hot air in and by the time I was down to the filter, a old red Ford Mustang was coming up the street.

"Chuey's coming," I told Randy.

He snapped up, got to his feet and came to the door and put an arm around me. I guess he was almost as anxious as I was.

As the car pulled up behind Randy's pickup, Chuey and Imelda got out. Chuey is 5 feet 10 inches, what I think of as a little tall for a Mexican. He's dark and stocky, probably 210 pounds. He wore a wifebeater sleeveless shirt, and long baggy khaki denim shorts, some pricey tennis shoes.

Imelda looked good. In fact better than me, which was irritating since I was supposed to be the center of attention at this evenings debauchery. She was also dark-skinned, about 5 feet 4 inches, (three inches shorter than me), but lean and muscular, looked about 120 pounds. Damn!

She had long black shiny hair and a handsome face for a Mexican: high broad cheekbones, a broad triangular native american-type nose, full lips that were like a bow-and-arrow on its side and stretched to the maximum tension, a dimple in her chin. Her cup size looked like a perky 34D and she had less waist than me, made her bubble ass look more curvey.

I have curves, but they're bigger and not as angular. She just had more definition and her walk showed it. I hated her.

When they came in everybody hugged everybody like we were old friends. We were, but not this close. But the occasion seemed to call for shows of affection.

Chuey got right to the point when he hugged me. His hands slid down and squeezed my ass cheeks. He kissed me full on the lips and offered tongue. I reluctantly accepted but did not reply by offering my tongue. We slowly broke our hold and Randy led me to the sofa and sat next to me.

Chuey sat in the lazy chair opposite us and Imelda put her put on the armrest and put a pretty brown leg on Chuey's lap. She immediately reached down and stroked his cock. Not to be outdone, I reached down and stroked Randy's cock.

"So," Chuey said. "How's it gonna happen?" Randy said, "I thought we'd get them to suck us off first and then have them switch."

There was a pause.

"Um, sorry. Where's my manners. Do you two wants drinks? We just made a fresh pitcher of margarita."

They both said yes and I got up and went to the kitchen. I felt butterflies in my stomach but they were under control.

I came back with their drinks and Imelda took hers with a kind of sneering smile that was unnerving.

When Chuey took his, he held my hand and said, "You gonna make a fine slut, Terry. You a little big, but men love meat when it's packaged like that, heh heh heh."

He sounded like a jerk. I smiled and decided not to say anything.

I went back and sat with Randy, but then he got up and asked me if I wanted another one. How thoughtfull, I thought.

"No Randy, I think you should light up a blunt. I haven't had one in four hours. He went to the bedroom for the stash. I sat there, looking at the carpet. I was bothering me watching them both stair at me, sneering at me. They did not have kind faces. These were hardcore people.

"So, this is your first time, ... takin' on a gangbang," she said matter of fact like. It didn't have the tone of a question.

Imelda wore a black mini skirt with a broad band waist and side zipper. Her belly showed just a crack and there was some kind of tattoo I couldn't make out. She had on a tight olive green pleated tank with spaghetti strap, and chocolate brown leather open toe sandals. She seemed to have a perpetual sneer on her face. Her facial gestures were those of a woman leering, lascivious with her lips, cheeks and eyes. She eyed Randy a lot and kept bringin the tip of her tongue from the left corner of her mouth and sliding it across her thick bottom lip to the right corner, then back into her mouth. "Yes, it's my first," I said in a burst of exhaling air. I crossed my legs and looked from her to Chuey and back. "I guess you've done this plenty of times, huh."

Chuey laughed and she gave out an odd looking snarling smile, she stuck her tongue at Chuey like it was a spade about to plow ground. She looked at me and said, "Hey church girl, I know I'm a hoe. Now you gonna find out you one, too."

I got defensive: "Just cuz I believe in havin' a spiritual life and raisin' my children with good influences don't mean I don't know how to have fun.

Chuey unzipped his pants and Imelda, who had been rubbing over the fabric, fished out his cock.

It was a dark chocolate brown cock, semi-hard and thick looking. Her brown hands and thin fingers squeezed and tugged at it.

Randy returned with a blunt and handed it to me with a lighter. I made fire and sucked in easy, trying not to take too much hot smoke. I coughed a little and Imelda giggled.

I took another hit, held this one and passed it to Randy who walked over to Chuey, he pointed at Imelda, so Randy put it in her free hand. Our stash wasn't great stuff. We couldn't afford some exotic, high-quality weed. It was Mexican and mostly leaves, but it had some bud. It was a little sticky and gave a good high.

Now when I get a good stone going, and I was well on my way, I go from a normal state of anxiety and stress to a mellow more relaxed place - that's mostly the tequila's doin'. The weed pulls me into a wickedly mellow place. I'm still gellin' but the light gets brighter, a get a little happier and I have mild, intermittent hallucinations - like transparent overlays on the real world with cartoonish creatures. If sex is on my mind and it's most always on my mind, totally in this situation, my cartoonish creatures are devils and demons and she-devils and snakes.

They blink in and out on the walls and on peoples faces and bodies.

They were blinking in and out like crazy on Chuey and Imelda. I felt wicked spirits in the air and laughter bubbling under the surface of my hold on reality.

I felt bold again and stepped up to the plate. Or more to the point, I ignored Randy. We all knew what was supposed to happen. The blunt came around to me. I stood up, took a long hit and held it. While I held it. When I let it exhale, I turned my margarita glass upside down and swallowed it all. That helped calm the hot of the smoke in my throat and gave me a cool horny rush.

I was goin' in. I stepped over to Chuey's now hard cock. I unhooked my bra and let it drop to the floor. I slipped my thumbs into the elastic of my blue panties and pulled them down slowly - for effect- and stepped out of one leg hole. I let the panties hand on one ankle, to complement the ankle bracelet, and I kneeled. I was submitted myself to this Mexican hardcase, like a good whore should. I felt nastiness in my heart and smiled at him.

Imelda let go of her man's hard cock and said, "Alright, sister. Let's see if you can satisfy my man."

No preliminaries, I took it all in and started sucking and tongue cuddling that spic's sausage. I moaned cuz I like it and I know men like to hear a woman enjoyin' herself. I reached down with my left hand, right hand jackin' cock, and fingered my clit in a vibrating motion with the tip of my index finger.

I felt movement on my side, but ignored it. I could tell by the sounds that Imelda had gone to Randy and he had sat down on the sofa behind me and was unzipping his trousers. His moans and her smacking noises told me she was sucking my husband's cock and being messy about it.

I looked up, "How am I doin'?"

Chuey was staring and sneering down at me, watching his cockhead rest and throb on my lower lip.

"Ain't a bad start, Terry. Now takes some long licks on my fuckin' prick and find your way down to my balls, slut!"

I did as I was told. I was enjoying the novelty of it, this new cock. It was a little shorter than Randy's but as fat. It was not as veiny and the color was so pretty, it was seducing me. I let my tongue and lips linger on the underside of the shaft and wiggled my tongue down, down, down to his nutsack and kissed and licked it. "Mmmmmm," I moaned.

I soon had those brown balls in my mouth, gently cradling them and making saliva. I had stopped diddling my clit, remembered it and resumed. My body was getting excited from brain to my buttered up thighs.

Randy groaned and I knew from its level that she had him hard and manufacturing a cum-load. I looked up at Chuey's wicked eyes and let his balls slip out of my mouth. "Yeah, bitch, keep doin' whatcha doin."

I pushed myself up and forward and swallowed his cock again, this time all of it I could take. I held seven inches of his hard fucking prick in my mouth and rolled my tongue along the shaft, biting gently with my upper teeth.

"Oh shit, bitch," Chuey said. "You a fuckin' cocksucker."

I pumped my head, working up and down, fuckin' his cock in my mouth, diddling my clit and reaching behind me to finger my asshole with my other hand. He saw that and groaned, "Nnnnn, you fuckin' freak. Freaky."

I pumped him for about a minute then released his cock and asked in a girlie slutty voice, "Mmmmm, Chuey, you wanna FUCK me now?"

"Shit, well that's why we're here, ain't it? Hell yeh I wanna fuck you, Mrs. Jensen."

I positioned myself on the center of the living room carpet and lay back and spread my legs, pulling off my panties and tossing them at Randy. I looked at him and it was wicked. He was leering at me, enjoying the sight of his wife submitting herself to another man while some Mexican slut sucked his cracker cock. He had one hand on her scalp, fingertips disappearing into her black, silky hair.

I turned and looked at Chuey and had one of those momentary hallucinations. I red devilish image superimposed on his face and then his body and I listened to it giggle and whisper to me: "my sweet Teresa, give yourself to me."

I answered aloud, "Yes, yes. Fuck me!" Chuey was in position. He lifted my legs at the underside of the knees, gripping tight and plunged into my wet, aching cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," I immediately felt the pleasure of my act of wicked surrender. "Ohhh, yeahhhh. Fuck me!" I said with more violence in my voice.

Chuey handled me with a confidence that made me comfortable with him, even with Imelda and Randy watching. His hands under my knees felt strong, he held me tight, his thick brown cock stroked into my wet, horny pulsing snatch and I let myself feel the wicked rush of my horny stoned mind-body meld.

My eyes were on my pussy, my head lifted and watching his cock use me. "Ohhhh, fuck."

Suddenly Randy stepped behind Chuey and watched over his shoulder. I looked up and whinced in ecstasy and a momentary sense of wifely duty. "Is this, Randy? Is this how you want to see me? Fuckin' all your friends?"

"Yesss, baby," he said with obvious and lust-filled enthusiasm. "You fuckin' look awesome, Terry."

My lips peeled back into a lusting sneer and my eyes squinted. I felt evil in my heart, an evil I knew came from the greed of acting on my fleshly desires with the full approval of my wicked husband.

"Yeahhhh," I said, "Fuck my pussy Chuey, fuck me you badass hot fuckin' Mexican prick!" Chuey grinned and added more thrust. I felt his prodding, probing fat prick, making me wetter, making me more hungry for it, driving me wild.

"Take that, bitch, you fuckin' puta," he said as he added a little extra hard pump on ever other stroke. It was one-TWO! one-TWO! one-TWO! And I was goin' nuts, baby.

"Ohhhhhh, uh, ohhhh, uh, ohhhhh, uh, ohhhh fuhgggggg uhnnn NNNN!"

I closed my eyes and felt rustling next to me. I kept my eyes closed and grimaced with the intense pleasure of Chuey's steady fucking. I reached down and poked my fingers tips against the shaft, feeling its wet surface rise and fall into me. I settled on my clit, rubbed my eyes. I felt my rustling, the sound of sex beyond me. I opened my eyes and looked to my left.

Imelda was on her knees, Randy standing over her. She was sucking my husband's hard white cock and he was beside himself with leering grins and roving eyes, watching her, watching me.

That made me jealous. I kicked up my legs and loosed them from Chueys grip, then hooked my calves behind his hips, pressing into the working muscles of his ass, hugging him to me. I was determined to enjoy this to its fullest.

"Yeah! Oh fuck! Fuck meeeee. Fuck me Chuey. Oh! I love that damn cock! Give it to me, daddy!"

Only Randy was daddy. I let slip, making Chuey to be 'my daddy' to see what reaction I got from Randy. He had a momentary look of disconcert, but it passed and he sneered at me then encouraged me to more depravity.

"Fuck her, Chuey. She loves it. I told you my wife is a fucking hot slut, didn't I?"

"Yeah, man," Chuey said in full agreement. He pumped. I squeezed. I looked away from Randy. I know at this point it was stupid to react this way, but watching Imelda suck my husband off was annoying me. I looked again, this time peeking through slitted eyes, and trying to focus on Chuey's sweet strokes hitting my g-spot.

"Mmmmm!"

Imelda released Randy's cock and stood up. She reached down and started pulling her top off. I was curious about the piece of a tattoo I had noticed earlier. She turned my way to see how we were doing, her top bare.

It was freakish looking. She had a ceasarian scar up the center of her hard brown stomach. On the left side of it was a devil's head in profile, its horns arcing up her rib cage and around her left tit. She had nice perky tits and I thought she must've had a boob job 'cuz mama's don't get to keep those after breast-feeding.

To the right of the scar was a rattlesnake, it's rattle tail beside her tit and the body stretched out, undulating down with the head, forked tongue out, pointed just above her pubic hair zone, but she was shaved, as was quickly obvious because she jiggled out of her bottom, stripping bare in front of me.

She took my hand that I was fingering my clit with and sucked my wet fingers. Then she bent over, caressed my breasts and kissed me full on the mouth. I kissed back, shocked and horny.

I had never kissed a woman. She stood straight and told Chuey to move me to the center of the room. He pulled out. I wanted to pout, but I was the newbie and I just kept quiet and paid attention to instructions, nodding my head as I was moved around.

I lay flat on the carpet, my knees bent and heels plants. Chuey resumed his fucking, this time with slower strokes.

Imelda got on all fours, lined up with me, her head above my head and her hands planted on either side of my shoulder. She looked down at me and smiled and said, "Randy, give me that fine, long white cock. Fuck me doggy-style like I know you do so good, baby."

She smiled with evil eyes and I had images of Randy cheating on me all this time. Why did she say it that way?

I closed my eyes and heard the wet swish of my husband's cock going up that whore's dirty hole. I groaned.

She pressed her wrists against my shoulders and I could feel her body rock as my man fucked her. I groaned.

I looked toward Chuey and emotional pain. I was horny but I was hurt. Why had my life come to this?

My stoned mind played tricks on me and reddished transparent devil spirits took possession of Chuey. He was enjoying this and began swearing, "Fucking big-ass white trash whore. I make you a fucking puta, you dirty white bitch. You got some fuckin' wet horny pussy here you must like takin' my fat brown cock, eh, puta? Eh?"

I groaned and said, "yesssssssssssssssss" in a long exhale of surrender. I was becoming what my husband wanted me to be. I was letting it happen.

"Yesss, Chuey," I looked up at Imelda, she was biting her lower lip, loving my husband's cock. SHe pursed her lips and let out a high-pitched "Oooooooooo, papi. Ooooooo jesss foke me papi!"

Devils didn't take possession of her. She was a devil. She stared down at me and opened her mouth wide.

"Oh, you're papi's a good fuck!"

"Yesss, isn't he," I responded with a little sarcasm, which she caught.

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
216 Followers
12