Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers

"Mmmm, Randy. You woman is a leetle jealous. Ha ha ha. Better get used to it bitch. You get to fuck other men, he get to fuck other womans. It's only fair," the slut said.

I groaned louder, feeling my body's hunger grow. Chuey pounded harder, faster. His pace was getting to me.

I could ignore her and I let myself feel love and lust for another man. I wanted Chuey. So I said so.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Oh, Chuey. I want you! Mmmmm. Oh, yessss. Fuck me baby. Fuck me. Mmmmm you do it so good oh that feels hot oh yessss!"

And it did. I was building to a big one fast. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" gasp! "Uhhhhhhhfuck fuck fuck FUCK!"

"Uhhhhhhhh," I heard above me and I shut my eyes to stop looking at Imelda lust-angry face above me, watching her enjoy my husband's cock - that was fuckin' with my mixed up head. "Love it," I said to counter her groans.

"Love that cock oh fuck me fuck uh-MEEE!" I said and it was true. OH, that was some good cock stroking me up and down gettin' me all wet and wild, I felt the soft roll of my curvy body * tits, tummy, ass and thighs all jiggling, shaking, my abdomen muscles tensing, straining, another wave crunching, munching its way through me.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh, eeeeeee-aaaahhh!" Then a hard, "Whack!" on my left outer thigh. "Ow," I howled and then more pleasure of "Uhhhh!"

I looked at Chuey, he smiled, slowed and pulled out, pushed my legs flat to the carpet and knee-walked up over my thick trembling thighs to plant himself around my waist, his hard bottom settled down on my tummy and his cock, jerking, still hands free, bobbed and tapped on my tits.

I grabbed my tits and spread them, "Wanna, TIT-Fuck my, daddy? Cum on, fuck me some more," I said, my voice husky and quivering with my own horny, hungry demented willingness.

I felt the dimensions of humans and demons mingle, my sick mind watching Chuey and Imelda flicker between human and devils, one, the other, both, all of us, me, especially me.

"Let it happen," I commanded, and his wet, hard brown cock split the valley of my soul and I pressed my round 40-Ds toward the object of my desire. His cocked poked through and back, disappearing in a wicked game of peek-a-fucking-you-boo, fuck-me-boo!

"Ohh, shit," I said, then let out a groan, and then I felt Chuey's fingers rubbing my clit hard. "Ohhh gawwd!"

All this time, Imelda was breathing hard, I felt her take a shattering series of thrusts from Randy and there was that repetitive "uhhhh .... uhhhhh .... uhhhh."

"Like it, puta, nnnn, you fucking hot piece of white ass, gonna make you 'la perra mas cochina' the dirtiest white bitch, yeah fuck, fuck fuck this piece of brown cock gonna cum all over you bitch!" Chuey spewed words at me, inciting me to submit with all the lust in my heart.

I hissed a long, "yesssssssss."

And he came. A shot of goo gushed from between my tits, from the hidden head of brown cock, spraying my chest and covering my steel Playboy pendant in watery whitish semen.

That cock pushed through my quivering tatas and shot up my neck and the underside of my chin.

"Fuck the bitch," cursed Imelda. "Fuck her up baby!"

Chuey's fingers pushed deeper into my pussy and hooked the pubic bone. He squeezed on bone and let another shot of jizz fly, this time with his cock atop my tits as I had lost control. The shot landed on my lips and a rope of cum flopped down my chin and neck. "Uhhhhhh," I moaned.

"Damn nasty gangbanging slut!" Imelda cursed. "Fuck, yeah fuck the bitch up baby!"

Chuey groaned, dribbled cum on my nibbles, grabbed his cock. I lay my hands by my side and curled fingers into fists. I opened my eyes and saw Imelda's upside-down face, her grimacing mouth, and contorted eyebrows revealing the pounding Randy was giving her. "Errrrrrrr shit!" she said.

I caressed Chuey's thick brown hairy thighs and mouthed "fuck me" words without speaking, my hips gently jerking under him, his fingers continued to rub my pussy. He was spent and I needed a break.

"Oooooooooooooooo!" Imelda let out and Randy, quiet in concentration, grunted and grunted again. I knew he had just started cumming.

She bit her lip, shut her eyes, took it, took it, took it. My husband's semen filling her up.

When Randy was done, Imelda took a few long breaths then told Chuey to get off of the bitch. She surprised me.

I wondered who was in control. She turned herself around, walking on hands and knees and then aimed her wet pussy over my face. "Oh no," I said.

"Oh yes," she said. She grabbed my hair hard, held me in place, lowered her body and I felt the wet sticky stinking holed of that slut. "Mmmmmmmm!" I protested.

"Eat me out bitch, lick up your husband's cum, don't you wanna have his cum all to yerself, slut? I can see the way you look at me, think you're better or something, just cuz you waited. Fuck you fuckin hypocrite whore, you just fucked me man right in front of me. I don't see a problem with me giving you what's yours. Eat me bitch!"

Randy left the room, I reluctantly licked, she had her stinking cunt smashed against me, she was riding on my face like a horny nympho slut. She was suffocating me. I struggled to maintain but I felt my ego crumbling under the onslaught of her hard words and my own lust.

Randy came back, leaned over me smiling, then brought into my view what he held in his hand, a long fat black dildo, "Something for you trouble, sweety!"

He handed it to Imelda and she grinned and said, "Fuck yeah," and she not so gently pushed it in and commenced to fuck me royally. "Nnnnnnnnnnn," I groaned. What else could I say?

I ate her clean, she fucked me and cursed me with her every breath. I watched her evil face and her wicked tattoos writhe on her stomach as she expertly thrust the dildo through my tortured hole.

She brought me to another orgasm. I felt beaten. My spirit broken. Any resistance I felt to this lifestyle was in tatters.

She wouldn't stop until I gave her another "O" and when her's came she let loose what felt like a hot cup of salty soup into my mouth and all over my face. I was a fucked up mess.

She eased herself off of me and rolled to my side. We lay there, our men watching, standing over us at our feet, stroking their limp cocks when the sound of a car drew near.

"That would be Manny," Randy said.

I felt my stomach rumble like an earthquake of butterflies.

Chuey stepped to the window and added to the scouting report, "He's got Roland with him, and Roland's brother."

I felt panic again, this time much worse than anything I'd felt this week. I was tired. I'd been fucked but good. How was I supposed to do a, a what? A foursome with those big dogs?

I pulled myself up and grabbed Imelda's hand hard. I leaned close to her ear, "May I speak with you in private, in my bath?"

For once, finally, I saw real kindness in her eyes. But a sad kindness. She knew. She knew what I was in for.

My throat choked up. I thought, if this hardcore slut is looking at me like that, maybe I am in trouble.

We went together to the bathroom, sisters in slutsville. I closed and locked that door and trembled, "What have I got myself into."

She hugged me tight. We stood there sharing our warmth and our bodies glueing to each other with sweat and cum and pussy juices. "It won't be too bad," she said.

"Will you stay with me," I begged. My voice was begging.

"Only if they want me to," Imelda said. "Roland is a mean mutherfucker and can't be predicted. Keep Randy in the room. Don't let him leave you."

I was taken aback. "Why would Randy leave me?" I said. "He's all about wanting to watch."

"Yeah," she said, "He's like that but Roland will try to get you alone wit his boys, without Randy watching."

"Why?" I asked.

"Bitch, so he can do what he want wit you, so he can fuck you up."

"He likes to give his bitches crack, he'll get you alone and blow it down your lungs, puta!"

"Then you'll BE his PUTA, ... get it."

I gulped, "Oh gawd. ... I just want this to stop."

"Then make it stop," she said.

"How?" I asked stupidly.

She shrugged, made a 'who knows' face. "Just say no, eh?"

There was a knock on the door. It was Randy. I thanked Imelda and let her out and asked Randy to come in alone.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"What do you think?" I said with some sarcasm. Then I thought about how I needed my man to stand by me through this. "These are bad men, Randy. Don't you know that? What are you trying to do to me ... exactly. I mean, are you trying to get rid of me. Cuz men like that make whores. Not just sluts. This kind of thing it's about business connections for them."

"Aw sweety, come on. It ain't like that. They're not that bad. They're just guys I know."

I thumped a fist in his chest.

"That is a lie. You know that is a lie. Now baby tell me true. Are you trying to get rid of me? Do you love me at all?"

He looked a little hurt. "Yes baby. Teresa! My wife, you're my wife. I love you I do. Look, nothing bad is gonna happen to you. I know what they're about, but they ain't gonna do anything here with you that you don't want them doin."

I shook my head.

"Are you backing out? Oh baby come on!"

"I am not backing out ... out of the idea of what we're doing. I just don't like those men. I don't trust them. YOU! You are going to be with me through this whole fucking orgy. You cannot leave the room. You cannot do you understand me Randy?"

"Yeah baby, sure. I'll be with you."

"YOu promissssss!" there were tears welling up in my eyes when I said that.

"I promise," he said quietly. I felt he was understanding the gravity of my fear. He hugged me, we kissed and we started to walk out together, then I froze and said, "Let me wash up first."

I took a towel, wet it in the sink and wiped the juices of my last sex session off of me. I turned to him and said, "okay, baby. I'm ready."

[ To be Continued ]

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers
12