Randy's Triple Threat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Point taken, daddy," Cissy said pleasantly as she got nearer to her father. He liked the pretty, rose patterned teddy she was wearing and how it strategically revealed parts of her body. She started to undress her father, who, save for his coat, had all of his clothes on. Cissy started to fumble with her father's tie and she looked into his dark brown eyes. "God daddy, you're such a stud," Cissy breathed. "I can't believe that I'm finally going to fuck you."

"Make love," Randy corrected his daughter. "The first time, we're going to make love. The fucking is what comes later," he told her.

"I'm listening daddy, I'm paying attention to everything you and mom tell me," Cissy said to her father while winking at her mom. She wanted to make a mental note of every second of this incestuous interaction. Cissy had decided that she was going to work hard to be her daddy's second-best little cumslut, only a second to her perverted mommy. She simply saw that there was no point in fucking silly high school or college boys when there were hard-cocked men like her daddy available. Her daddy would always top the list, of course. Despite that, her parents had several attractive friends and Cissy had a few "uncles" she assumed that she would enjoy fucking. Cissy let her hands roam all over her daddy's muscular, solid body as she undressed him. She just knew that she had the best, most handsome daddy there ever was.

Randy was enjoying the view of his busty blonde daughter touching him in an intimate way. The black lingerie was so sexy and she had on six-inch stripper heels that looked amazing on her long legs. He looked over at his slutty blonde wife who was playing with her own lush tits while watching her husband and daughter at play.

Cissy was paying careful attention to her daddy and mommy and picking up on their unspoken cues. She quickly picked up that she should not rush things, instead, she should simply take time to explore. The newly-minted adult liked kissing so she took lots of opportunities to kiss her daddy. He seemed to like kissing her and oh, he was as good in his own way as mommy. The sexy blonde felt her heart racing as she continued exploring her daddy with her hands and followed with her mouth and tongue.

"Daddy, you have such a big penis!" Cissy exclaimed as she freed Randy's cock from his boxers.

"Call it a cock baby, don't be afraid to use the words," Missy advised her daughter while she observed from the sidelines. "Don't underestimate the power of sex talk in the bedroom!"

"Right mommy," Cissy commented. "Oh God daddy, I can't wait to suck your big, beautiful cock!"

"Bravo, baby!" Missy cheered her daughter on. "That's just what we wanted to hear!"

Randy was more than a bit astonished when his daughter's soft, full lips engulfed the entirety of his cock. He should have realized that Cissy had likely been studying and practicing on more than a few – objects. For someone sucking her very first cock, Cissy seemed as far removed from a first-timer as any teen girl could ever be. She had skills, taking him from crown to base with a skill few girls her age possessed. Her tongue whirled around and she wasn't even gagging as she fellated his prick.

"How is she, lover?" Missy spoke to her husband as she watched their nasty little daughter deep throat Randy's cock. "She sure looks like she knows what she is doing!"

"Oh God, Missy, she is fucking amazing!" Randy exclaimed. "How did I get so lucky as to marry one hot blonde slut who gave birth to another?"

"Mmm, thanks daddy!" Cissy purred as she released her father's cock for a few seconds. "But don't forget Chrissy – ifshe's as big a slut as mommy and I, you're going to have your hands full as soon as she turns 18!" She went right back to sucking her father as Randy shook his head in amazement. Cissy was right, once Chrissy got into the act in a few more months, he would likely be spending some sleepless nights. When it came to sex, very few things took priority over that in Missy's – and now, Cissy's – lives.

"Swing around you two, Cissy, you know whatsixty-nine is, right?" Missy coached from her vantage point. "You can suck your daddy's big fucking cock and Randy, our baby is totally prepared for you. Her pussy is completely shaved and I'm sure that she tastes delicious. That teddy also has a special feature you'll soon discover, go on my loves, make it together! Give Missy a really hot show!"

Randy had never known a woman with his wife's sexual instincts, so he took her words as gospel and changed his position. His daughter's plump tits were now pressed against him as she moved up and down on his cock. She was still eagerly sucking him, but now he had a chance to gorge himself on her cunt. Gorge he did, because as usual, Missy was right. Their daughter was delicious and she was very,very wet!

Missy watched with eager eyes as her equally-trampy daughter devoured Randy. Cissy was now a bimbo-in-training and sex was her best skill. She often found herself wondering just why all the women in her family loved fucking and sucking more than anything, theytotally did! Some women objected to being thought of as sexual objects, but not Missy or her girls. They thrived on it!

The bodacious and lusty Missy had been called a bimbo before, but to her, it wasn't an insult. She loved being naughty and upbeat, dressing for sex, thinking about sex, having sex. She believed that part of the reason she still looked so young and was so healthy was because she had sex far more than most women her age. She worked hard to maintain her body and she thought, justifiably so, that because she kept her body in tip-top shape, she should flaunt it. She had passed that attitude on to several of her girlfriends and to her own daughters. Why would she ever want to cover up something she had worked so hard to obtain? She wore PVC, latex, leather and all sorts of outfits that flaunted her assets. She was fine with Cissy doing the same. What was the point of her daughter getting her tits done and sculpting her body to curvy perfection is she wasn't going to let people look at it. She was proud of Cissy for turning herself into a sexy young thing and watching Cissy suck her daddy and give him such pleasure was thrilling. She could hear theglug glug glug of her daughter as Cissy throated her father. Missy's own body trembled in delight. She was eager for her first session of girl-sex with her baby and the next step after that would be a threesome, right after Randy recharged his batteries.

"Oh mommy, daddy's cock feels so wonderful, but I have to have him inside of me!" The bountiful blonde teen sighed as she lifted her head from Randy's prick. "Which way should I take him first?"

"Which way have you thought about in your deepest, naughtiest, fantasies, baby girl?"

"Oh yeah, I know how I wannit!" Cissy piped up. "I've always fantasized that daddy would be on top of me, his face looking down on me as he slammed his cock deep into my pussy. I know it's old-fashioned, but daddy, that's what I want!"

Randy nodded and smiled as he got ready to make love to his daughter. She managed to wiggle out of her teddy, but knowing her parents kinks, she left on her high heels. Randy moved slowly and eased his cock into his daughter's snug pussy. There was a little resistance at first, but she pulled him in and yelped out a little squeal. It was done, she was a virgin no more and now, she wrapped her long legs around her daddy's back. "Fuck me, fuck me NOW, daddy!" Cissy begged as he pumped deeper inside of her. While Randy was being careful not to be too rough with his baby girl for her first time, he also knew that she likely had her mom's fortitude. He began to make love – to fuck – the eighteen year old sex kitten with the fury she practically demanded. While his cock sunk deeper into Cissy's body, she fucked back and wanted the very best he was capable of giving her. She looked over at her mom with a blissful face, all the while seeming to say "you're next mommy and I'm going to be a total whore for you!"

"Fuck, oh God, fuck, this is so good, keep fucking me, daddy!" Cissy cried out. "He's finally fucking me, mommy, daddy's cock is in my tight little cunt, he's really giving it to me good!"

"Yes baby, he sure is," Missy commented as her fingers slid in and out of her own horny, needy cunt. "Your daddy knows that the only way girls like us enjoy sex is to be fucked hard and strong! You're fucking him back, baby girl, you're really putting it out there!"

"Yeah mommy, I am trying to be a good fuck for daddy, because I want him to keep fucking me, over and over and over again!" Cissy grunted in between movements of her father's cock. Randy was really pouring it to the girl and his body was shiny with sweat. He didn't ease up, he just paced himself as her sucking pussy engulfed his prick. This was only the girl's first time and she already put so many others to shame. Randy kept on fucking, taking his time and trying not to cum. Once he had his orgasm, he would be out of action for a bit. Of course, the sight of his daughter and Missy sexing it up would put the lead right back in his pencil.

"I'm your slut, your whore, your big-titted blonde bimbo, aren't I, daddy?" Cissy hissed through clenched teeth as her daddy made love to her. "Just like mommy, that's what I want!"

"If that's what you want, daddy will keep fucking you, baby girl!" Randy snarled back as his cock eased in and out of her pussy. "I'll make sure to keep filling your horny little cunt full of cock, you'll be a cum-hungry toy for me, just like your mom!"

"Yeah daddy, oh God, that's what I want, so, SO much!" Cissy enthused as she wriggled and bounced against the invading cock. "I just want to enjoy sex with you as often as I can, I'll make myself available to you and to mommy, 24-7!"

Randy knew that she was sincere, she was just like her sex-crazed mom. She was the type of young girl who could almost overdose on sex, just like Missy. The reason that he and his wife had become parents at such a young age was Missy's constant craving for sex in all forms. They had tried to be "safe", but even condoms weren't 100% effective, not when you fucked several times a day. After Chrissy's birth, Randy made sure to get himself snipped. With Missy's penchant for fucking bareback, he didn't think he could afford to have more kids. Of course, if she had kept getting pregnant, all of their girls would likely have turned out like Cissy and Chrissy. Randy would likely have had a nice-sized harem of trampy teenaged girls to keep him well fucked into his golden years.

Missy watched in utter fascination as her daughter proved to her parents that she was a force to be reckoned with. Her father was really giving it to her, yet despite that, Cissy wasn't asking him to slow down, not even a little bit. She was doing her fucking best to give Randy a good ride and Missy knew that a lot of girls her daughter's age couldn't have handled Randy or his massive dick. Cissy was cut from the same cloth as her mom, she was grinning widely as Randy fucked her. It had been his intent to make love to his firstborn and the love was indeed a part of the proceedings, but Cissy – hot young thing that she was – wanted to befucked, more than anything. She was totally her mother's daughter and it was all about her and her insatiable appetites. By surrendering to her cravings and giving her the cock she needed, Randy had unlocked the portal to a whole new world for Cissy. She would need sex almost as much as air and only the best lovers would be able to satiate her. She was fortunate that her own daddy was just such a lover, that her mommy was a true hedonist who loved sex of all kinds and that her parents had friends who would love playing with a hot blonde bimbo teen like her. As Randy's face twisted into a grimace, Missy allowed herself to smile. She knew that look and what was about to happen. "Cum in her, fill her full of your seed!" Missy cried out. "Cum inside our hot little slut of a daughter!"

Randy was fully cognizant of everything around him and did just as his wife asked. He spilled his seed deep inside Cissy's pussy, filling her full of his spunk. Cissy's cunt contracted around his cock as she milked her daddy dry and she achieved her own intense orgasm.

Randy was almost exhausted when he fell away from his daughter. She looked up at him with her blue eyes glittering with happiness, her face beaming at him. Then, she turned her attentions to her mother.

"Okay now, mommy-slut," she cooed as she spread her legs apart. "Why don't you come on over here and clean me up?"

Of course, as someone unequaled in the hallmarks of slutty behavior, Missy was only too happy to accommodate Cissy's request.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12