Ranger Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress pauses for a few moments. "I'm telling you this now Slave because you can still make a choice to go against me with all the information I have explained to you."

I understand, strangely what she is saying to me. I have never once been forced by Mistress, despite her evil, wicked ways, I have chosen to submit to her. She knows I will make the right choice when the time comes, she just loves to feel the satisfaction of knowing the purity of my betrayal of the Rangers.

"I understand mistress, I will not fail you when the time comes." She laughs with a satisfied pleasure, as though she's won already.

"I know Slave, I am just loving having a Ranger wrapped around my little finger, doing my bidding and plotting the downfall of your own team, your own supposed friends."

"I love being your evil hand mistress."

"Kiss my feet Slave, remind me of how much you love me." I obey her. My kisses slowly start at her toes at first, she commands me to slowly raise them up her leg to her knee. Mistress then orders me to kiss her thigh. I comply with excitement. My lips have never gone above her knee before. She gasps with restrained joy as my lips continuously press up her flesh. I look up at her and she looks down at me in the evil manner willing to exploit the fact that I will do anything for her. "Continue your kisses to rise, Slave." I'm at the base of her short skirt now and her hands come down to greet me; one strokes my hair and the other pulls up her skirt. Her black panties hide something I was not expecting. There is a bulge, a growing firmness that throbs just above my face. I could not believe that a goddess so feminine would possess such masculine power in her panties. I look up again still kissing the top of her leg, her evil grin wide and pleased. I feel her hand directing my head. "Kiss over the panties, boy," I do as she asks and feel her firmness on my lips. I feel her slightly tremble with pleasure above me. Her firmness grows harder and harder, pushing ever firmer against the confines of her panties. "You're making me very excited Blue, I think my cock is going to love you," she says seductively. Suddenly she pulls her black panties down with one hand and her amazing penis falls out, stiff and bouncing in front of my face. Mistress looks down at me on my knees. "I think you know what to do," and without further confirmation I place her gorgeous ladycock in my mouth. "Good boy, that's it, take what you can never get from Yellow into your mouth, let me feel your submission to me," I work her beautiful but large cock in my mouth. She thrusts her hips into my face, pushing it deeper into my throat. I gag on it's length a number of times and she laughs a little at my suffering. She strokes my hair and whispers that I'm always going to be hers, her cape falls around my shoulders, enclosing me further into her sexual domination. She's beyond hard now before she tells me to stop. I do so, obediently. "Get on your feet, turn around and drop your trousers." Without question or pause, I obey her. I'm rock solid from serving her amazing ladycock. She pulls my shirt off me and I feel something slide around my neck. It's some sort of collar. I feel it clasp as Mistress draws closer to me, her cock pressing gently behind my ass cheeks and her tits up against my back. She kisses my ear as a chain is attached to the collar, and I know she is holding the other end. Her arm comes around my waist and grasps my firm cock. "Mmm, I'm bigger than you Slave," I smile and agree with her. Her other arm comes over my shoulder and shows me the chain she's holding. I am completely at her mercy. Her hips gyrate up against my ass, her searching cock parting my ass cheeks. I can't stop her, and I don't want to. Her cape wraps around my naked body, accentuating her control. I place my hand over hers whilst it holds my cock, my other hand wrapped up in her chain. "You want this, don't you Blue, you want me to fuck you." I nod as her cock ever nears my asshole, pressing closer with every cycle of her hip thrust. I moan as her tip enters me slowly, her breathing becomes deeper in my ear. Her hand moves through loop in her chain, which falls around her arm, before grasping my neck and slightly squeezing - her sharp nails dig into my skin and strengthen her grip. I feel like I've fallen into the trap of a bower-constrictor, she controls me entirely. I push into her slightly, but flash memories of Yellow burst into my mind momentarily, causing me to twitch and briefly lose concentration. "Yes Slave, think of her. Think of how you're betraying her and realise how she could never be me," her voice is so confident and assured, I can't help but lean onto her cock even more. Deeper and deeper she pushes into me, the pain is powerful and she laughs at my moans. The pain soon turns to pleasure and I know I've never felt anything like it. Mistress is completely inside me. Her initial cautiousness gives way to strong, rhythmic fucking that feels so good, I don't want her to stop. "Mmmm my boy, your sexy slave ass is perfect for me! You were made to submit to me," she breathes the words into my ear in between kisses, squeezing tighter on my neck as she pumps me harder.

"I love you Mistress, my tight virgin ass is yours," I submit.

"All of you is mine boy!" She growls, taking pleasure in filling her conquest. Her hand around my cock moves quickly, I can feel my balls contracting, her drawing the moment of climax out of me ever nearer. "I'm going to come inside you, Blue, I'm going to make you mine completely." I beg her to do it, which makes her fuck me harder. "And when I come, you will come with me Slave," I nod, with so much energy being pushed through me, I have none left for words. I feel her stiffen up inside me, both our bodies tense up completely and entirely forget where she ends and I begin. Everything becomes a blur for a few moments, but I hear and feel my mistress coming, she almost squeezes the life out of me with a few thrusts before releasing me and I fall to the ground on my hands and knees, naked and humiliated. She stands over me once again, breathing heavily as she recovers from her glorious orgasm. I feel her come trickle out of my hole. She licks my come off her hand. I muster enough strength to turn around on my hands and knees and face her, with her still hard cock standing to attention proudly in front of me. "Place my cock back in my panties, Slave, and fix my skirt," she orders. I comply immediately as she stands over me with her hands on her hips. Mistress then clicks her fingers and the collar transforms into a necklace, a careful yet ever present disguise of her dominion over me. "Put your clothes on Ranger, your act of loyalty to them will need to continue a little while longer."

"Yes Mistress, I understand," I do as she commands, and once finished, she walks towards me.

"When you look in Yellow's eyes when she wakes up, I know it will be me you see. You'll think of how I fucked you, how I filled you and made you mine. You'll remember the feel of my cock once more and how much you loved being within my tight grasp."

"I'll never forget it Mistress, never," she places the hood upon her head.

"Get going, Slave, your girlfriend should be waking up soon." She laughs. I obey her and carry out my duties.

Back at the centre, I arrive in time to see Yellow rise. She looks so happy to see me. If only she knew how things have changed so much underneath this facade. She would be so different. Mistress was right, the first thing I think of is how we had sex in the woods. Yellow grasps my hand, says hi and asks how long she's been out for. She sits up, and moves quite well for someone who's been out cold for a few days.

"Did I miss much?" She asks, in a cute little voice.

"Nah not really," I smile. Green cuts in.

"Well nothing aside from a giant tower landing in the middle of an intersection doing a whole lot of nothing," he chuckles. Strangely, Yellow frowns.

"While I was out, I was dreaming. I saw that pylon tower. I saw it with flames and everything burning around it. You were there, near the top..." She nodded at me.

"Me?" I laugh. "Must be some crazy dream you were having."

"Yeah, I guess you are right, my mind is so hazy I really can't be sure of the details anyway." I kiss her and smile reassuringly. She smiles back. Yellow was always so positive. Maybe that was what blinded her to the true cruelty of the world we were trying to protect. Whatever. It'll definitely blind her to the invasion that will come. She won't know what's hit her.

"Whoa! What the?!" Green shouts, our eyes suddenly fixed on the screen. Various struts and sections of the structure begin to open. There is a blast that cuts the electricity within a hundred mile radius. It happens again and again until a portal opens up above it.

"The heat screening readings are off the chart! The tower is full of something! They look like Mistress soldiers!" Green is looking very startled. My phone beeps. A message. "It begins, Slave." My Queen has initiated her attack.

Yellow pulls herself gingerly out of the bed. The soldiers start pouring out of the tower, consuming the local emergency forces stationed nearby. It's a mess already, they were not prepared for them.

"It seems the portal above is channelling more and more soldiers from another realm!" Red shouts, incredulous. "We need to move!"

"Right!" We all shout in syncopated harmony, mobilising for morph transition.

We're teleported right to the heart of the battle and fight our way to the tower. There are many soldiers and some of them breach our defences and land a few blows. The closer we get to the tower, the more we can see the Mistress orchestrating the attack. She sees us in the distance, just about the only real significant resistance to her force. I can feel her smile from here. She turns away and goes back into the tower. "Look! She's retreating!" Shouts Red, far too optimistically. I know better. She's drawing us in. Or rather, them in.

We get close enough to infiltrate the tower. The local military has made gains on her forces too, yet more and more of Mistress' soldiers pour out from the portal and out of the two sides of the tower. Our entrance is strangely clear. We take three steps in and Mistress' voice booms in the space inside. "Hello Rangers," she says softly but loudly. "Are you ready to let me have this mess of a planet now?"

"No! We're here to stop you and your evil!" Red is defiant.

"Really?" Sarcasm fills Mistress' response. "NOW!" Soldiers fill from the outside in and completely surround us. We've beaten odds like this before, but I'm certain that this time we're not ready for the Mistress' plan. We engage them, fending them off six at a time, helping each other out. Mistress laughs. These soldiers seem stronger and faster than before... and their shield strength is similar to our own. Whilst not as skilled as us, they are just as resilient; they just keep getting up and coming back at us. I see two grab hold of Pink, with a third making the most of her vulnerability with a few strong shots. Red comes over to help, but is literally swept up by three other soldier himself.

Then I see Mistress hold up a remote control of some sort. I see Red, Green, Blue, Pink and Yellow all grimace in pain, holding their limbs. I feign a similar response. The soldiers pounce on them and take advantage of their temporary weakness. Pink is down on her knees and being held by three soldiers. She's almost motionless. Mistress begins to approach her. I could fight my way to her, but I pretend the soldiers are too much for me.

Red calls for the Zords. It will take some time before they come. Mistress takes off Pink's helmet and drops it by her feet. Her first Ranger conquest. Pink looks up at her superior goddess. "You've got me Mistress."

"Yes, I have Pink." Mistress smiles. Her plan is beyond perfect. It's clinical.

"Nooooo!" Green shouts, but can't quite fight his way through to Pink. She is lost to the Mistress, who holds up a peculiar weapon to Pink's chest and fires. But it doesn't shoot out at her like a gun, it enshrouds a field over her. The very physical being and essence of Pink was being broken down and absorbed by Mistress, making her stronger, taking her power. Before long nothing of her was left aside from the helmet at Mistress' feet. She turns to see Green and Red fading in combat. Green charges at her, but her movement is so swift and deft that he barely realises she's behind him. By the time he does, it's too late. Mistress wraps Green up in a choke that's vice-like. His struggles are in vain as his movements slow amid her grasp and a couple of soldiers kick him for good measure. Proudly weakened, she releases him. He groggily attempts to crawl away from her, but he has no resistance to her absorptive weapon. He too tries to fight his soul and body being swallowed up by Mistress, but it was all in vain. What was his, is now hers.

"How in the fuck are they this strong?!" Shouts Red, who can see Yellow struggling with five or six soldiers pulling and striking her. Mini-explosions fly off her body as her shielding begins to fail.

The cries of the Zords are heard but Mistress just laughs. As soon as they reach the radius, the tower blasts an incredible EMP shock wave. Mistress had designed the frequency to shock the materials of the joints in the Zords with such a violent surge of energy that they disintegrate, rendering the Zords useless. Red couldn't believe what he was seeing. Two Rangers gone and the Zords completely destroyed. He could see the mistress nearing him, and he could feel the soldiers beginning to overpower him.

Instead of continuing on, Red dropped to his knees and allowed the evil goddess near him. Red was always the most determined of all of us. It was truly an incredible sight to see the mistress tame him and reduce him to such utter defeat. She stood over him, so victorious and proud. "I can't fight anymore Mistress. I admit it. You've won." She laughs, loving that the Alpha-male of the force had bowed down to her. He grimaces in knowing her joy is at his expense.

"Kiss my boots if you value your life Red Ranger." Such a confident order. He brings his face forwards and kisses her foot the same way I did when I submitted. "Good boy. You'd make an excellent slave. But alas, this will not save you. I need your power." Before he could protest, Red was engulfed by the weapon and pulled into the new ruler of this planet, his strength joining hers.

It was just me and Yellow left. I have feigned defeat by a group of soldiers and watched as Mistress neared Yellow. Just as mistress neared her though, Yellow gained a second wind and began to fight back against mistress quite heroically. Yellow landed a twirl of kicks that knocked the weapon out of Mistress' hand. Explosions erupted from around the tower. The conflict outside grew nearer and more violent. But by the time we three came to, the soldiers were off me, the absorptive weapon at my feet. Yellow was grounded to the left of me, Mistress down to the right. Both were conscious, but only Mistress was able to rise to her feet. Yellow held her midriff and writhed in pain. But this was the chance. "Throw me the weapon!" Yellow cried, explosions still roaring around us. I manage to climb to my feet and pick it up.

Both Yellow and Mistress were looking at me, expectantly. Now was my choice. Yellow shouted for me to hurry and said we could beat her if I threw her the weapon.

I throw the weapon to my Mistress. Yellow is horrified. I walk over to my mistress, stand behind her and help her hold the weapon up. "You see, Yellow... your Blue was mine all along."

"No! How could...?!"

"Oh he loves me, dear. Don't you?" Mistress turns her cheek towards me, commanding a response.

"I do, Mistress. I am yours." I reply, obediently.

"The destruction of the Rangers is all but complete! The pain you feel at seeing your lover enslaved by me is the most exhilarating thing I have ever felt. Not even taking the planet will feel this good. Blue! Kneel for me!" I do as my Mistress commands, falling willingly to my knees and clutching her left leg like the faithful pet I am. Yellow takes off her helmet. I see her shock and grief at realising it was me who destroyed them, that it was me who condemned her fate to the hands of the enemy. "Slave Blue, should I pull the trigger and finish her?"

"Yes Mistress, her power should be yours," I kiss the new, evil queen of the earth on her thigh to give her my blessing and the trigger is pulled. Yellow begs for her life before the weapon pulls her into my true love, the new queen of the earth and goddess of my soul. Her reign will be long, terrible and irresistible; I will be at her feet and on the end of her leash to see her new reign of terror come to pass. I will be there to fulfil her sexual desires. I will be her trophy to show all her evil interplanetary rivals that it was she who tamed the Rangers.

I'm so glad I made the right decision.

12