Rani Cheats on Her Husband

Story Info
When hubby's away, Rani plays.
1.9k words
3.77
283k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Yin Yin

* * * * *

I had been a business trading partner with Anil Damani for over 15 years. He imported product from me to his homeland India. Even though we trade regularly we don't often need to communicate directly. Orders are placed, goods shipped, payment is made; rather simple. So I was surprised when my PA. said he was on the phone.

Pleasantries exchanged, Anil got quickly to the point of his call. His daughter Priya was trying to continue her studies and had applied to attend a University in Sydney. She need to be sponsored and she needed accommodation for about 2 months until Anil could visit Sydney to set her up in her own apartment. I was delighted to help but I wasn't sure how my family would take to having a boarder!

My mind wandered to the last time I had actually seen Anil. It was about 10 years ago when he invited me to dinner at his hotel. Instead of dinning in the Restaurant he choose to order room service. So there I was with Anil and his young wife Rani, enjoying a meal and discussing business opportunities in the very palatial surroundings of his suite. We had virtually finished the meal, although there was still wine in the bottle as I was the only one drinking. When the phone rang Anil answered it. He hastily returned saying he had to go as he had a rare opportunity for a meeting with another person he had been trying to see for some time. He apologised and encouraged me to stay and finish the meal as he quickly left the room.

There I was alone with Rani who I didn't really know, trying to make small talk. Rani was about 28 years old, approximately 5 foot 6 inches and very attractive with dark brown skin with matching eyes and a smooth flawless skin. Clothed in a traditional Indian Sari it was difficult to make out her body features. She was clearly not fat but whether she was skinny or had big tits I couldn't really tell.

Next thing I knew she was leaving the table excusing herself. I didn't really understand what she said so I remained seated finishing the last of the wine. She returned wearing only the Hotel bathrobe and sat on the couch near the table where I was seated. The robe was drawn tight but it parted around her knees revealing a small part of her thigh and her knees, calves and bare feet, quite a pleasant sight. As she shifted on the couch more of her thigh was displayed. It seemed like a clear teasing proposition to me but I could be wrong. She started to tell me that she enjoyed travel because it gave her more freedom than she enjoyed at home.

"Women can be more assertive and dominant outside of India don't you agree?" She asked.

I explained I didn't have enough first hand knowledge to make a judgement but she interrupted saying.

" Well, in India, a married women could not be left alone with another man in a hotel room. Let alone be dressed in only a bath robe."

As she spoke about the bathrobe she tugged at the top lapel pulling the robe slightly off he shoulder and somehow she freed her jet-black that had been in a bun. The hair cascaded down so it fell onto her shoulders covering what she had just revealed.

I didn't know how to react or what to say and just blurted out "Well I'm glad we are not in India".

Quick as flash she said "So am I"

As I stood to walk towards her she flicked her hair off her shoulder. A few paces and I was standing in front of her and I placed my hands on her shoulder and peeled the robe back. This only caused the robe to bunch tightly across her chest and neck because it was so tightly tied at her waist. I bent forward to untie the cord and for the first time I could smell the earthy feminine scent that she was emitting. It was not fragrant and it certainly was not offensive it was seductive. My hands found the cord just as my lips found the soft skin of her neck. She rolled her head back allowing me to kiss all around her neck and when I kissed her ears I heard her moan softly. As I untied the cord I slumped to my knees. She parted her legs so I could move forward. I ripped the robe open and feasted on her breasts. They were firm and proportional to her body. Not large but fulsome and a definite asset. They looked to be about a 34B or C. The dark areola highlighted the extremely large nipples that immediately drew my fingers to them. As I squeezed the nipples between my fingers she again moaned but this time it was coupled with a sharp gasp of breath.

The entire nipple region started to swell and stand out from the rest of breast. I cupped the front of her left breast with my right hand and used the palm to forcefully massage the breast. The circular massage was turning her on but not as much as when I gradually drew my fingers along the side of the breast until all the fingers and thumb were pinching the now puffy and excited nipple. I repeated this a few times and then turned my attention to the right breast.

She blurted out something in Indian and then grabbed my head and thrust it towards he breasts. We fell or perhaps just slid to the floor. Rani was on her back and she freed her hands from the robe and lay naked before me. On the other hand I was fully clothed. I briefly sucked on both her nipples. They were really hard and responded to my sucking and licking. I then kissed my way up to her lips via her neck, shoulders and ears. It was a soft lip kiss with our tongues only briefly touching. I then stood and started to strip looking down on this gorgeous Indian princess with bigger puffy nipples and a smile on her face that was only broken when she licked her lips.

Rani sat up and as soon as my cock was free she started pump it hard with her delicate hands. I moved a half pace forward and grabbed her tits and roughly tweaked her nipples. She shoved her mouth around the head of my cock and slowly slid her tongue along the sensitive underside of my cock. I tried to push my cock further into her mouth but she didn't want this and she turned her mouth away saying "No No". I moved my head down between her legs and slowly kissed the inner side of her thighs. She began to caress her breasts; at times pulling hard on her nipples and shouting Indian words that I did not understand. I fought my way through the heavy bush of hair that protected what I wanted to taste. My tongue found the mark and I lapped up and down her entrance. Juices flowed, her moans became louder and her hips were bucking towards my mouth. I carefully sucked on her clit and this sent her over the top with what seemed to be an intense orgasm. I tried to continue my attack but she tugged me away. She embraced me and kissed me gently on the face and lips. I sensed she needed to return from her highs with a little breathing space.

Rani stood up and led me by the hand towards the bedroom. She lay on the bed and beckoned me to join her. Her passion had subsided but she wanted attention and possibly affection. She started talking and at the same time she gently stroked my cock up and down keeping my mind on the job. She said " That was the best I've ever cum. Anil never goes down on me and I rarely have an orgasm from straight sex" I pushed my hand down to her cunts lips but she brushed it away saying "No I can't do it again just kiss me".

I rolled on top of her and started kissing her plump lips. My tongue entered her mouth and played with tongue. In doing this I had forced my body between her legs and my cock was rubbing up against her pubic hairs. I started to slide my cock up and down along the entrance to her cunt. It was moist, warm and inviting. My cock was now fully erect and a small moan of delight from Rani told me it was time. At first I eased my cock into her cunt and gently moved my 6 inches back and forward stimulating Rani to the point where she started to thrust her hip in unison with my thrust. Then I increased both the speed and strength of my thrusting.

"Oh you are so fucking tight Rani," I said as I pumped her really hard and the then bit on her left nipple.

With her quaint Indian accent she panted out " Fuck me hard -I love your cock".

"What you like is cheating on your husband," I said and a small smile came across her face.

I sensed she was getting close but I had more things to do to her before she came again so I pulled out of her.

"What are you doing?" she shouted.

I didn't answer but rolled onto my back and pulled Rani on top of me. We kissed franticly and I felt her hard nipples on my chest as she ground her breasts into me. Reaching down I grabbed my rampant cock and guided it into her.

"This is what I am doing. I want you cheating, filthy bitch to ride my cock."

Rani didn't seem to know what to do so at this point. I grabbed her ample arse cheeks and dug my fingers into the flab and pulled her up off my cock leaving only the head in her cunt. I then forced her down the full length of my cock until our pubes were joined. I repeated the process a few more times until Rani took over without assistance. (I later found out her husband had never let her go on top before) As she went up and down my cock the pleasure heightened and I could feel my sperm rushing up the shaft of my cock. I held on until Rani screamed as a climax hit her. She rolled off as she lost control during her orgasm and left me to finish the job by wanking my shaft until I came all over her hairy pussy, tits and face.

"Fuck you're one hot horny bitch," I yelled as I watched her lick some of my cum off her face.

Rani reached for my now flaccid cock and then licked it clean.

Nearly back to reality I finally remembered leaving the Hotel Room in a hurry with Rani pleading with me not to go. But in the interest of business I left but not before I kissed Rani on the lips and bent forward and took her nipples into my mouth for one more succulent time.

Now I would have a few months to contemplate the arrival of Anil and Rani's daughter. Would Priya be like her father or mother? Only time will tell...but I hope she takes after her mother.