Rank Has Its Priviledges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers

I stood up and pushed my pants and under shorts down to my knees. She opened her mouth and did her best to level her throat, while I pushed my cock in. "Spread your pussy for me," I ordered. "I want to see that wet pussy while I fuck your mouth."

She grunted and the gust of hot air tickled my balls as she obediently spread her pussy lips. I was in heaven. I pushed into her mouth in one long stroke until my pubes were hitting her chin. I could feel her gag involuntarily at the intrusion. Oh, how she hated it. Not so much because it was uncomfortable, but because she couldn't talk right when it was over and it also caused red stretch marks on either side of her painted lips. It was embarrassing to her and she did her best to avoid other people when it was over. A fat lot of good it did her, being the bastard that I am, I would usually call up one of the other ladies to work with her on a report when it was over.

Just thinking about it caused the cum to boil in my balls. Fuck, I thought of last night's basket ball game, working through every possession to keep from cumming too soon. I wanted to savor the moment. When I got control again, I sped up the pace. Her breath was coming harder. Peggy was still holding her pussy lips open, but now one finger was dancing on her clit in tiny circles.

"You know better," I said. "Play with your nipples for awhile." We were here for my pleasure, not hers.

I felt her angry grunt vibrate against my cock. Her long painted red fingernails moved up, tweaked and pulled at her nipples. Fuck! I had to think about the referee's most fucked up call just to get my mind back in order. I fucked her faster. Her throat was tight around my cock. Her breathing labored. Fuck - fuck.

I tried to think about the basketball game but couldn't. Shit, I was gonna cum. And then, before I could, she had grabbed my dick and pulled it out of her mouth and sat up.

"What the fuck!" I almost shouted, forgetting momentarily where we were.

She coughed and wiped the spittle from her lips, and pointed a finger in my face. "I can't do this anymore," she said, her voice rasping and husky from my ravaging of her throat.

"What?" I was astounded. "Have you got another job offer? You moving in with some asshole?"

"No," she said. "Look, I know you've been giving me bad references . . . and you think I don't know how I always seem to get overtime when I'm dating someone. Or how you happen to show up at my house at all kinds of odd hours just to be sure I don't find a way out of our deal?"

"Look," Crap, I was hard and needed to cum. The last thing I or Mr. Happy wanted was an argument. "I know I can be a jerk sometimes, but I've looked out for you haven't I? I took a chance on you when no one else would. You're one of the best paid secretary's around. And on Secretary's day, who always has the best presents?"

"I don't give a shit," she said. God, she really was pissed. "This arrangement sucks. And we're going to have to work something else out."

I wanted to grin at her unintended pun, but she didn't seem to be in a very humorous mood. I damn sure wanted to keep her. She wasn't a bad secretary and she was incredibly hot, not to mention her oral skills which had grown considerable. And most importantly, Mr. Happy didn't want me to lose the best damn thing that had happened to him since I discovered masturbation at age thirteen.

"What do you want?" I asked

I expected her to face me down. Argue me down to a blowjob a week. Get some time off. Make me promise to give her a good reference. Instead, I was astounded as she bent over the table, spread those long gorgeous legs, and made herself available to me.

It was obvious what she wanted, but I was still a little pissed off at the way she had got in my face about the whole situation. I didn't hurt that I was back in control of the situation again. So, instead of plowing into her like a new field, I teased her hot hole with the head of my cock. She tried to lurch back against me, but I pulled out and resumed my teasing.

"Peggy," I said. "I'm not sure what it is you want. Why don't you tell me?"

She tried to push back against me again. It was obvious what she wanted, but I wanted to hear her say it. She grunted, she groaned, and she arched her back. God, she was oh so fuckable. Yet, I had been sucked off at least once or twice every workday for the last year. I felt I was in a much better position of strength than she was. And eventually, I was proven correct.

"I don't care about that stuff, I just need you," she gasped. "I need you *in* me. I need you to *fuck* me. Fuck, I need you in my pussy so bad. Please, I'm begging you. Ugh, I'm - oh God, I'm desperate."

It was music to my ears. "You were desperate for a job, and now you're desperate to be fucked," I said, still teasing her cunt. "Personally, I rather like our current arrangement. But, you do have a hot little pussy. Do you mind if I take it for a test drive?"

"Yeeeesss!" she groaned, as I speared her with one long stroke. "Oh yes, that's it, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"Quiet," I hissed. Peggy sucked on a couple of fingers to muffle her cries, while I sped up my pace. God, she was hot and oh how she was wet. My prick glistened from her abundant honey. It wasn't long before I realized I was going to bust a nut and which I wasn't ready for. So I pulled out and began teasing her yet again. She moaned in dismay and tried to push back and impale herself on my cock.

"Mmmm, that was nice," I said. But you do realize that by putting your pussy in play, so to speak, that you just put everything. . . " I pushed my cock about half way in her tight cunt, stopped, then pulled all the way out. "And I do mean everything." I moved my cock about half an inch up, and pushed against the tight pucker of her ass. "South of the equator in play? Do you understand what I'm saying? I want to test drive your ass for awhile now . . . see which one I like better."

Peggy didn't pull away. Instead she pushed back against me. "Ugh- just ugh - oh, God, please don't hurt me," she whimpered.

"It shouldn't hurt much," I soothed. "Just try to relax." And then I pushed into her tight little button-hole.

"Oh god - Oh god," she gasped, struggling to retreat, but being held fast by my desk.

"Keep it down," I hissed. Shit, what was she trying to do, get us caught? For my part, I slowed down and stopped when I was about midway in her ass. I gotta tell you, it was pure pleasure. Tight? Tight, doesn't even begin to describe what I felt when I was in her ass. It was like having my prick milked by a hungry velvet glove. I fucked her a few times, very slow. In slow and out slow. Only sticking it halfway each time. I would have liked to have done more, but Peggy was making entirely too much noise, even with three fingers crammed in her mouth. Just be patient, I told myself.

"You have one hot little ass on you Peggy," I said, pulling out. "I'm going to have to do that again. Yeah, proper like." Her ass was so cute and her pucker was all angry and red. I poked it with my finger, causing her to gasp, just for fun.

Next, I moved around the desk and pulled her fingers from her mouth. She knew what I wanted, but turned her head to the side, trying to avoid it.

"Come on Peggy," I said. "Around the world baby. How else am I gonna know which hole I like best? Besides, it's gonna have to go here before it goes back where you want it. You know what I mean?"

She examined my prick with a look of distaste, but in the end, she wanted it in her pussy more than she didn't want to suck it. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and took it in.

I fucked her mouth for a few minutes then pulled out and went back to the other side of the table and flipped her over. Her pussy was at the perfect height. I dispensed with the teasing and pushed roughly into her. I pounded her cunt to the beat of the music. I wanted her to know she had been fucked. Peggy winced and grunted with each thrust.

"Play with your pussy and nips baby," I said. "I'm getting ready to cum and I want some eye candy to go along with it." And I was getting very close to cumming and no amount of imagining ballgames or the report I had due in an hour was going to delay it any longer.

"You on the pill Peggy?" I asked, forcing myself to slow down just a bit.

She shook her head. "No," she muttered.

"But you want me to cum inside you, don't you?" I asked.

She shook her head no, but that wasn't what she said. "Yes," she hissed. It came out as no more than a whisper.

"Then tell me," I urged. "Tell me where you want it. Tell me what you want, you dirty thief."

"I want it in my pussy. . . I want you to cum inside me."

Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled my hard inside her.

"Did I say to stop playing with that pussy?" I asked. She shook her head and moved her hands back down to her crotch, resuming the old circle-roo around her clit.

"Faster," I demanded and with a gasp, she dutifully obeyed.

My pace sped. God damn, I was getting close and she was so fucking beautiful. And the amount of control I had over her made me even hotter for her. She was my secretary - my ultimate secretary. The stockings, the ankle bracelet, the toe ring, the belly button ring, the long nails, and the platinum blonde hair was all for me. It should have been enough for any man and yet I wanted more. "I want you to go to the clinic after this and get a prescription for the pill, okay?" I grabbed her by her nipples and pulled.

"Yes," she gasped.

"Yes, who?" I asked.

"Yes, mmm-ahhh Mr. Henderson."

"They require and exam for that, don't they Peggy?" I said. Oh yeah, the cum was rising now. It was going to be soon.

"Yes, Mr. Henderson."

"I want you to go straight there when I'm done fucking you, do you understand?"

"Ugh, yes sir, Mr. Henderson." Her longs legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me into her with every thrust. Her cunt clamped on to me tightly.

"What will they think of you showing up with a cuntful of cum, huh Peggy? And you better not sit down along the way unless you want a wet spot," I said. I could feel my balls spasm. It was no holding back, it was either in her or on her. "Ugh-I'm coming . . . where do you want it? Where do you want it."

Her eyes were closed and her face was twisted with passion. "In me! In me! Oh God - oh god - cum in my pussy! Hurry . . . fuck-fuck-fuck, I'm coming too!" she cried.

Jesus, she was loud. I covered her mouth with my hand as I continued to fuck her, pumping jet after jet of cum into her tight cunt. I fucked her as hard as I could, knocking papers to the floor. Peggy bucked beneath me like a bronco, lifting her ass off the desk, while holding my tightly gripped between her strong thighs.

I felt weak when it was finished, but there was still more to do. As I pulled out of her, I put her hand to her cunt. "Hold it all in," I ordered. Then I helped her step into her panties. When she moved her hand, my cum leaked, staining the crotch.

"You're not seriously going to make me do this are you?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. "You're gonna do it. And then you're gonna tell me all about it tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah," I said and kissed her. "Tonight when I fuck you again."

"Please," she begged. "Don't make me do this. . .they're going to - to spread me. Oh God, they'll see everything. What will they think?" She looked down at the floor, refusing to meet my gaze.

"They'll think you just got the fucking of your life."

"B-but, what will I say?"

I tilted her chin up, forcing her to look into my eyes. "You'll say, yes sir, Mr. Henderson."

She bit a quivering lip. Her big green eyes gaped like saucers. "Yes sir, Mr. Henderson."

"Besides, I'm sure you will think of *something* to tell the doctor or nurse. Tell them you fell down and landed on your boss's prick on the way to lunch," I said and patted her on the ass as she walked meekly out the door.

Oh yeah, rank has its privileges.

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers
12