Ransom

Story Info
Her husband was kidnapped, but all was not as it seemed.
6.4k words
4.17
89.2k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the Magical Mystery Tour. The fine writers who posted today are owed our gratitude. They go to some effort to make sure that the quality of the stories you read is there for these special days. Get out your thinking caps, and follow the clues.

I really had no idea where to post this story. There is no category for mysteries, or action adventure, so I had to just pick one. If female/female sex is a squick for you, or you dislike violence, this is not for you and you should choose another mystery. If you proceed, I warned you.

Thanks to my team. Harddaysknight is my mentor and gives me critical review. SBrooks103x also reads for me. My editors are PapaKilo14, Hale1, Olddave1951 and GeorgeAnderson. Thank you, gentlemen.

I wasn't in a good mood when Mrs. Matthew Davis walked into my office. I had been downtown at Police Headquarters all day. The police don't like competition, especially from people who do their jobs better than they do and without assaulting people or violating their civil rights on a daily basis. If you want to do their jobs, you have to get their permission in the form of permits they dole out reluctantly. Mine were due to expire in two months. Little things like carrying weapons, operating a business investigating criminal activities, protecting people; all the things I do, require a donation to the state that is supposed to be doing these things in the first place. The Sergeant on the desk was a Neanderthal. He seemed to think I should be impressed with his personality and charm. I might have been impressed, except he worked for the police department, his physique had been developed by eating prodigious quantities of fried pastries over years and he was a uniformed thug.

He hinted that an attractive young black girl, such as myself, might lubricate the wheels of justice by a visit to the storeroom with him. I carry a voice activated recorder and I switched it on. I stood up, walked to the storeroom and he fell all over himself to follow me. I used an exaggerated, runway walk, wiggling my butt in what I hoped was an enticing manner. When we got inside I dropped to my knees. Looking up at him, I said; "Officer Peters, are you sure that if I give you a blow job you'll approve my concealed carry permit and my PI license?"

"Yeah, I'll do it if you suck me good," he said.

I pulled his pathetic pecker out of his pants and reached inside to pull out his nut sack. I clutched his balls in my hand and squeezed as hard as I could. He screamed like a little bitch, his face went white and he dropped to his knees in front of me. Our faces were on a level and I head butted him in the nose. He sprayed blood and I squeezed until he passed out and the door burst open. They made me turn him loose and marched me away at gunpoint. They arrested me for assault and I called my lawyer. When Diane showed up she listened to my story and the recording. She left the room and came back with the captain. He listened and began to apologize. When he got to the part where he asked why I went into the storeroom I had enough.

"He's worked here for how many years?" I asked him. "So far as I'm concerned, you either knew, and let him harass women, or you're incompetent at your job. I don't want to hear your bullshit apology. I want to hear it from the Chief."

He went away and in thirty minutes, Chief Roberts came in. "Hello, Patricia," he said. "I see you've got us by the short and curlies. I'm very sorry, honey. I can't believe this happened to you. Why didn't you call me and tell me your permits were due? Your father would turn over in his grave if he knew this had happened. He was the best friend I ever had and his daughter won't speak to me."

"Charles, you know how I feel about what you do," I told him. "The day you quit this and become a human again, we'll have a party. What the hell? You can't believe this happened? You know what kind of sub-humans you employ. Do you want me to sue this department?"

"No, honey, I don't. I don't want the little girl I bounced on my knee hating me, either, but I can't do anything about that. What do you want?"

"You know what you can do about the second thing. I want my permits, and I want them now. I want this department to forget I exist. If I speed or dance in the streets naked, I want them not to notice me. I want that passed down to the beat cops on my block and the cruisers on the street."

"You don't have to blackmail me, Patricia." He looked hurt. "I'd never let anything happen to you."

"Well, except being forced to give a blowjob to a fat married pig in your own station as a bribe, I guess you've done a good job," I told him.

"I'm so sorry, honey." There were tears in his eyes now.

"It's okay, Charles." I went over and hugged him. "Just get me out of here."

So, I was in a bad mood. Mrs. Davis didn't have anything to do with that, but when Sam brought her in I was feeling a little cross.

"What can I do for you today, Mrs. Davis?" I asked in a very grumpy tone after she took a seat.

She was a gorgeous little thing. Her hair was as black as mine and she had very white, creamy skin. She was very petite, about five-two maybe. She had these huge blue eyes and everything about her was cute. She looked like she was sixteen, but Sam had told me she was my age, twenty-seven. When she spoke, her voice was breathy and soft. Those eyes were haunted, shining with the tears of fear and anxiety. Her entire body was tense, and she looked as if she was on the verge of breaking down any second. This little lady was hurting in the worst way, and she was breaking my heart, just looking at her.

"I'm hoping you can help me find my husband, Ms. Macalla," she said.

"How long has he been missing and where did he disappear?" I asked.

"He's not exactly missing," she said. Her voice was breaking and I could tell she was struggling to retain enough composure to get the words out. "He's been kidnapped. It happened here. Well, we live in Riverside. We have a lot of money, Ms. Macalla. We own a big software company. I got a ransom note three days ago and the kidnappers said they would contact me. They haven't yet. I went to the police and they brought in the FBI. They're working, but I don't like them. I feel like they're incompetent."

I liked her better. "I share that feeling," I told her. "What made you come to me?"

"You were recommended by our chief of security," she said. "He said you were a tough bitch underneath all that hotness."

I laughed. "Let me guess, you hired Mike Anderson."

"Yes, he's very good," she said. "He said you've got a top notch staff and you weren't afraid to get your hands dirty. He also said you know people in high and low places."

"Well, hell, I'm going to close up and we're going to go to dinner. You're going to tell me everything and we'll work out the details. Is that okay, Olivia? May I call you Olivia? My name is Patricia. You can call me Pat if you want to."

"Okay," she agreed. "I like Patricia better, though. I'll call you Patricia if that's okay. My friends call me Olly."

I drove, and we went to a bar and grill around the corner. They know me and we got a booth that offered some privacy. She told me all about herself, her company and her husband. They had been married eighteen months, and it had been her father's company. She had taken over at twenty-four and had expanded the business quite a bit. When I asked her what her husband did, she was kind of fuzzy about the details. He met with clients, did some software design and was the Vice-President of Operations, whatever that is. Something didn't smell quite right, but I would need to crack open the books to figure out where they were. I can do that sort of thing, but I prefer not. Brandon, one of my guys, is very good at that, so I asked her if I could send him over to look at their books.

"Why do you want to do that?" she asked. "The police and FBI didn't even ask."

"That's why I earn the big bucks," I told her. "The more I know, the more likely it is that I'm going to be able to find your husband."

That made sense to her, and she said she would meet Brandon first thing in the morning. We had a couple of drinks and talked for quite a while. I was getting a feel for her. She was as smart as a whip, but she was kind of a geek. You seldom see geeks as beautiful as she was, but she was one. She had graduated from Stanford at the top of her class and she had the total package. She gave me a file and it had pictures of her and her husband, copies of all their documents and a copy of the ransom note. I dropped her at her car and called it a night.

In the morning I called Joe Pascal at the FBI. He doesn't care for me much but he respects me. He groaned when I told him Olly had hired me. "Jesus Christ, Macalla, I swear if you get in my way I'm going to run you over," he said. I got him to send me a copy of his file, but he didn't have anything new to tell me. He wasn't a total douchebag and he was honest, so I figured they didn't have a clue. I slummed around with the usual suspects, but there were no whispers on the streets. I called Olly and got her to agree to my phone taps on her house and office. We drove to her house and opened the phone box. The FBI didn't like it. They tried to arrest James and me when we were installing them. I called Olly and she came out and told them she had authorized the taps. I told agent Brown to go fuck himself and took Olly with me down to her office. We snooped around and I talked to a lot of people. There were two that interested me. One was the CFO and the other was a sketchy looking woman in IT who wasn't qualified for her job.

Olly asked me why I needed to talk to her employees and I told her that many times kidnappings were done by someone the victims knew. She was shocked and I wasn't surprised. No one thinks they know any criminals. I took her home and she invited me to stay for dinner. I had a date, but I called him and canceled. This was the second time I had agreed to go out with him and I had kicked myself for doing it. I'll go out with nearly anyone that asks, once. They may be the love of your life and if you turn them down, you'll never know.

The phone rang while we were eating dinner and it was the kidnappers. I wrote a note for her to keep them talking as long as possible. Agent Brown came in and he listened to the call, too. The caller was using some kind of auto-tune sounding voice modulator, and I couldn't tell anything much. They wanted fifty-million dollars wired to an account offshore and they gave Olly five days to raise it. I wrote her another note and told her to ask for proof he was alive. They tried to wiggle out of that, but she insisted and they put him on the phone. He told her he wasn't hurt and he was being held in a dark room. She was sobbing when they cut him off and repeated her instructions. They were stupid. They gave Brown enough time to run a trace. When they kicked down the door the occupants were gone, but they traced the rental and got a description of the woman who rented the place. I knew who she was. It was the sketchy looking gal from IT. Of course, Brown didn't know that and I didn't tell Olly yet.

She was very distraught and I stayed a while to get her calmed down. Maria called and she had the voice analysis done. She thought Matthew's voice was very odd.

"He wasn't scared, Pat," she told me. "He was nervous, but not scared. He had some stress levels but not anywhere close to what I would expect to see in a kidnapping victim being held for ransom in a dark room by unknown persons. It's rotten, Pat. You should get the hell out of this."

I sat and thought for a minute. Olly wanted to know what was going on. I wasn't ready to tell her anything, and I told her I had some leads to follow now. She cried and we hugged on the sofa for a long time. She was very soft and cuddly and she was starting to make me horny. I wondered if she had ever made love to another woman. I didn't want to take advantage of her, but I could feel my nipples stiffen and I was getting moist where it wouldn't do me any good. I tested her a little by kissing her when I left. She didn't seem to mind or be shocked. She even kissed me back a little. I knew she was being grateful and I told her I was on the right track and we'd be okay.

I needed help on this one. My father quit the police department when I was ten and went into the private security business. There are some very sketchy people in that business, and they came around. They treated me like a little sister, and some of them spent quite a bit of time with Dad between contracts. They were always as gentle as lambs around me, but you could tell these were not people to fuck with. I'd kept in touch since I lost Dad, and I called on their particular skills when I needed them.

I ran a list of names through my head, made some phone calls and had my team. I picked up Andy, Desean and Marcus, and we drove to the IT chick's house. It was dark and we ghosted in quiet and sneaky. She was sleeping alone and we trussed her up like a Christmas Turkey.

We took her to a basement in a warehouse I own and strung her up. We had her in a crucifix position, arms and legs spread out like an X. Desean stripped her and she stared at us with wide, frightened eyes. I had Marcus strip and she got really worked up, screaming into her ball gag.

Marcus is a freak. He works out constantly and he has a cock like a horse. He isn't a nice guy. He's not a rapist, but he likes causing pain. He's as black as night and he looks like Satan. I'd known him nearly as long as I could remember, but he wasn't someone you ever really got to know. He didn't have that in him. At some point, the lights had gone out. Looking into his eyes was like someone walking over your grave. He had dead eyes, with locked rooms inside that no one ever want to see into. He was fanatically loyal and lived by a code, but it wasn't anything normal, by any stretch of the imagination. His soul was at the end of a long dark hallway, and there were no lights on, except for the glowing feral eyes at the other end.

I lubed the chick up and she was shaking her head and screaming into the gag. Her name was Cindy and she had a hot body, I'll have to admit. I twisted her nipples until she was shrieking into her gag.

I don't use Marcus unless I've got a nasty job and he won't take money. He wants to fuck and that's his pay. He walked up to Cindy and she shook and trembled, trying to shrink away from him. He grasped her ass and lifted her up a little, positioning the head of that monster cock at her pussy. He pushed up into her and she threw back her head and screamed. He wasn't gentle. He was up into her with two vicious thrusts and she screamed like she was being killed.

I couldn't imagine how that felt but I know I wouldn't want to be fucked like that. He hammered her like a rabbit and by the time he came inside her she was limp and unconscious. We took off her gag and she hung there with her head down for a while. She started to come to and she saw us standing there. She began to sob and whimper like a puppy.

I told Andy to lube up her ass and he went around and worked on her for a minute. I stroked Marcus' cock a few times and it returned to that impossible size.

"Fuck her in the ass," I told him.

"No! Oh God, please no!" she sobbed. "He'll kill me. I can't take that. Oh God, please, I hurt so bad. Please, I'll do anything! What do you want? Please, oh God, please don't let him fuck my ass."

"We just want to fuck you," I told her. "After he's through with your ass, he and Andy are going to fuck you again. They're going to give you a double pommel. Andy is even bigger than Marcus. You ever been fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time? It's going to tear you up bad and then we're going to leave you here to die."

Marcus put his dick against her ass and she shrieked. She begged, sobbing and pleading. I just let her go on for a while, while Marcus rubbed his cock against her ass.

"Tell me about the phone call you made tonight," I told her.

"What? The phone call? Oh my God! This is about the kidnapping! Please, I'll tell you everything you want to know! Don't let him fuck my ass. It will kill me. Please, if you let me go I'll tell you everything."

"Okay, but Marcus gets to fuck your pussy again," I told her.

"No, please, I think I'm bleeding," she wept. "I'll tell you, but I can't take that again."

"Okay," I told her. "He'll fuck your ass then. You're not bleeding. We won't permanently harm you."

"No! Please, he can fuck my pussy!"

"Don't make me waste my time," I told her. "I don't give a damn about you bleeding. There's a sweet innocent little girl out there whose heart is bleeding right now because of you. If you tell me what I want to know, Marcus will fuck you and take you home. He'll stay with you until this is finished. He may fuck you many times. He won't injure you and he won't kill you. It's going to hurt, but you'll be alive and he won't fuck your ass."

We videotaped the whole thing. It was all a scam. Matthew Davis wasn't kidnapped at all. He was the genius behind the whole thing. He was a small time scam artist who got women to fall for him and ripped them off. She was his accomplice and fuck buddy. He wormed his way into Olly's life and she fell for him. I thought he must be a very smooth operator. He proposed to her thinking he would get his hands on her money. Fortunately for her, they had a prenuptial agreement, the finances were never accessable for him, so, he got up the kidnapping scheme with the CFO and they were going to take the money and disappear. We found out where they were staying and I sent Andy after them. Andy likes men. I told him I didn't want them to come back and he should have fun. He understood. When I left the basement, Cindy was screaming away while Marcus humped her on a table.

I drove to Olly's house and took her home with me. This wasn't for the FBI's ears, and no doubt they had her place bugged.

I told her I had solved the case, but she wasn't going to like it. I made her drink a couple of shots of good bourbon and sat her down on the sofa. I popped the disk in and got the remote. When it was ready I sat down by her and pulled her close, wrapping her up in my arms.

"I'm sorry for this, Olly," I told her. "I think you're a sweet girl and you don't deserve any of this. It's going to be shocking. I'm here for you. Just hold onto me, baby."

She looked up at me with those baby blue eyes. "Just show me, Patricia," she said. "I'm stronger than you think."

Cindy appeared on the screen, spread out and naked with her pussy gaping open.

"God, I know her," Olly exclaimed. "Jesus, Patricia, what did you do to her."

"I tortured her, baby, just like she's been torturing you."

"Did she tell you where Matthew is?" her voice was hopeful.

"Yes, just listen to her, Olly."

Cindy sobbed out the whole sordid tale and Olly just sat there, tears streaming down her cheeks as I held her tightly. When the tape was over, I turned the machine off and squeezed her as she wept, her heart-broken sobs killing me inside. I thought I was cold and hard, but this little girl had gotten to me.

"Olly, you're going to be okay," I told her. "I know it seems like your whole life has been destroyed. It may seem like that for quite a while. If you sleep tonight that's probably the first thing you'll think about when you wake up in the morning. You may go on like that for a while. Then, you'll wake up and it will be the second thing one morning. After a while, you'll hardly ever think about it. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about."

"It hurts so bad, Patricia," she said. "I loved him and he was just using me. Not only that but he was going to just throw me away like a piece of trash after he was done with me."

12