Ransom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can get in the tub willingly or I can drag you into the tub by your hair."

Kailee raised an unimpressed eyebrow at him, but knew she wouldn't do well to push her limits. She knew when to pick her fights and, standing naked in a bathroom with no way of escape, now was not the time for aggression. Pursing her lips to keep in the profanities she so badly wanted to let out, she stepped reluctantly back into the soapy water. She sat as far away from him as was possible in a one-man bath tub and carefully kept her hands over her body to conceal as much as she could. There were too many sets of long limbs to squeeze into the allowed space, so Kailee sat in a ball, her knees up to her chest and her arms wrapped protectively around herself.

Dominic's grey eyes were mischievous as he beckoned her closer with a curl of his forefinger. She ignored the gesture and looked away from him.

"Don't make me ask twice, girl." he warned, but his voice was more playful than stern.

Kailee exhaled irritably and moved begrudgingly to the other side of the tub, scowling at the man awaiting her. When she was close enough, he grabbed her firmly by the waist and lifted her onto his lap, her back facing him. She could feel the hard length of him underneath her and she shuddered involuntarily.

"I'm going to kill you when I get the chance," she said in a deadly whisper.

He brushed her wet hair behind her ear. "You can try."

Dominic drew one of her legs up so it was bent at the knee and began trailing the bar of soap up the inside of her thigh. The simple motion caused a wave of heat to flow through her and she tried to shrug it off, desperate not to succumb to his touch again. As he mimicked the movement with her other leg, her entire body hummed in response. She was still turned on from her own exploring fingers and now his touch was adding to her arousal. His erection was firm against her backside and her mind flickered back to how the length of him had felt thrusting deep inside her wet entrance the night before. She thought about how he had held her body tightly against him and buried himself between her legs over and over until she'd nearly collapsed from the pleasure. She found herself dampening even more at the memory. Dominic's hand suddenly drifted between her legs and she let out a tiny moan, inadvertently grinding herself against him. He laughed softly into her ear.

"You still want to kill me, sweetheart?"

Kailee turned her head away from him with a scowl, but when his fingers brushed against her clitoris, she sucked in a tight breath.

His forefinger ran long sensual strokes through her folds, hovering over her sensitive spot each time before moving further down again to almost brush against her back entrance. She didn't realise until the fourth time he did this that her fingernails were digging into his large thigh muscles. Her breathing had heightened and her head was rested back on his shoulder, eyes closed as he softly strummed her. Her orgasm was fast approaching and she waited in anticipation to see where his fingers would move to next. To her dismay, his hands stopped completely.

"Tell me what you want," he spoke gruffly in her ear.

"What?" she turned her head dazedly over her shoulder to meet his dark eyes.

"You heard me," he said, "Tell me you want to come."

Kailee glowered up at him, "No!"

His finger brushed against her again and she let out a desperate moan.

"I know you want it...all you have to do it ask."

His fingers circled her a few more times before stopping again and making Kailee cry out in frustration. She gritted her teeth stubbornly.

"I don't want anything from you," she spat.

She watched as his eyes quickly changed from playful to angry.

"Fine!" he growled and he lifted her off his lap and deposited her roughly back into the water, causing her to let out a surprised, "Oh!"

He moved to sit on the edge of the tub, allowing Kailee a second look at his enormous erection.

"If you don't want to come, you can focus your attentions on me."

He pulled her forward by her wrist and she threw him a disgusted look.

"Oh don't act coy; you might have been a virgin, but I'm sure you've had plenty of experience using your hands."

Kailee's blood boiled at his words. She reached out angrily and grabbed a firm hold onto the base of Dominic's length. He jumped slightly at the bold move.

"What's the matter?" Kailee smiled devilishly, "worried I might break it?"

Dominic looked down at her with amused eyes.

"I think you know better than to try anything stupid," he said, "But if not," he placed his hand over hers and guided it down the length of him, "I'll greatly enjoy punishing you again."

He groaned as Kailee continued to slide her hand up and down his shaft without further guidance. When she reached the base again, she brought her other hand to her mouth and Dominic watched in surprise as she spat a large amount of saliva into her hand. She did it modestly, but she was certain is still looked dirty and erotic. She brought her moist hand to his anxiously awaiting cock and slid easily around him with the natural lubricant. Her hand twisted expertly and her thumb rubbed softly over the tip, collecting any precum and adding it to the lubrication.

Most men she'd touched like this would close their eyes, lean back and enjoy the sensations. But Dominic kept his gaze on her as she worked, his eyes glazed with lust. Every few strokes she'd hear a subtle growl as he exhaled and she took this as a sound of approval. She mixed up her technique, using her thumb and forefinger to create a tight ring around him and increased her pace. This time he did growl and his hand dipped into the water, tracing her hip bone longingly.

"God, I need to fuck you..."

His touch drove her wild, but there was no way she was going to let him take her again. She had two more nights left here and she planned on staying untouched for both of them. She'd been a virgin for nearly nineteen years; and three of those years had been spent finding ways to satisfy men without letting them into her pants.

Kailee removed her sliding hand and quickly leaned in, replacing it with the heat of her mouth. Dominic practically yelled out in surprise and then groaned as her tongue flicked over the tip of him.

"Fuck...Kailee..."

She wouldn't let him have the chance to fuck her today. He was the largest she'd had, but she focused her attentions on the tip of him rather than the length. She licked and sucked the head as her other hand glided up his shaft, distributing the moisture from her mouth across his cock. She kept everything moving fast, building him up with her lips and tongue. He struggled in an attempt to lodge himself out of Kailee's tight lips, but her technique was flawless. In less than thirty seconds, he cried out and she felt the hot salty liquid filling her mouth. Dominic leaned back on his elbows and closed his eyes as she sucked him dry. When he opened them again, he was looking at her with what seemed to be fascination, and just the slightest hint of annoyance.

"Smart girl," he said gruffly. He exhaled and let himself sink slowly back into the water. "With blow jobs like that," he smiled, "it's no wonder you've been able to remain a virgin for so long."

At that very moment, the door unlocked with a light click and a knock sounded on the door.

"Um...are you all done, Miss Brooks?" Jakob called out uneasily.

Kailee didn't reply. She stood and gracefully stepped out of the tub, wrapping a towel around herself. Dominic was looking up at her lustfully and she took a step towards him, her posture emanating pride. She smiled down at him wickedly, then leaned over and spat the creamy contents of her mouth into the water.

"Enjoy your bath."

She flicked her damp hair over her shoulder and sauntered out the door.

***

12