Raodside Toilet

Story Info
Wife so desperate to have a pee she uses the gents.
3.5k words
4.33
109k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been travelling for hours and I was bursting for a pee. We knew there was a roadside loo coming up, so my husband pulled in to the lay-by and I jumped from the car, not waiting for him. I ran to the ladies. The door was locked and there was a notice telling me it was out of order. Oh fuck! I was absolutely busting, my thighs now squeezed so tightly together that I could hardly walk. I was on the verge of wetting myself.

"What's wrong?" asked my husband, looking puzzled.

"The ladies toilets are out of order and locked," I answered.

"The gent's looks OK," he said, and, taking my hand, he led me into the filthiest smelliest place I had ever experienced. But my need was far greater than my disgust.

He pushed open the door to a cubicle and we went in. It stank to high heaven but I slipped my jeans down and squatted over the pan. It was far to dirty to sit on and I couldn't imagine what lurked in that grime. My pee squirted with a hiss as I let it go; you know how it feels when you have needed to go for ages and then at last your pee floods out so strong and full flowing. I felt a wave of relief flow all the way through me as it splashed into the bowl, making a lot of noise. At that moment I looked up at Andy standing there guarding the door - no lock of course. He had a smile on his face .... that smile I always have to be wary of as it's the warning of something outrageous to come.

He looked down at the wall. My eyes followed his, and then I realised there were large holes in both walls. In each of the walls the holes were filled by strangers' eyes. In fact the holes were almost big enough for faces to be seen. Both sets of eyes were feasting on my naked legs and my smooth pussy. Andy hates hair on my body (except my head of course!). All other hair is removed religiously; never even a hint of pubic hair. He loves giving me oral sex and I love it, so keeping my pussy smooth is a good investment isn't it?

He had his cock out and offered it to me. I was now sitting on this filthy old toilet as it was becoming a necessity as I couldn't squat long enough to suck him off and that was his intention. Perhaps I should tell you at this point I'm very submissive and he always takes advantage of it. I just do whatever he wants me to, he never threatens or hits me; he doesn't even raise his voice to me. It's not so much him being my master as me being his willing slave. If I told him I didn't want to do something, I'm sure he would just shrug his shoulders and forget it, but I have never ever said 'No' to him in my life. Well, not since we met anyway.

I opened my mouth to take his big hard cock. He loves oral as much as I do; in fact we often get into a 69 and suck each other off for hours. I make him cum several times and he gets me into a state where I can't stop coming.

This, however, was different. We had been seen several times in the past. In fact I know he deliberately sets me up to get watched when we do it outside, sex alfresco as he calls it. He pushed his hips forward as my ass touched the cold dirty toilet pan. There was no seat at all, just the cold filthy porcelain. I moved away from the pan but the only effect was that he rammed his cock further down my throat.

The men either side were now calling encouragement to him telling him to ram it right down my throat.

"Give it all to her! Make her choke on it," one cried out.

Why do men want to hurt girls who are being rather nice to them? I just don't know, but it's always the same whenever he fucks me in front of other people. They want him to split me in two just to prove he has a huge cock I suppose, but it didn't matter as his cock was already well down my throat. I gagged a little as it passed my tonsils: I can, and often do deep throat him. It seemed as if tonight was going to be one of those special times when I took every last millimetre of his big hard cock.

My legs were wide open as he was standing between them. I felt a hand on my leg. It wasn't Andy's as both of his were wrapped around my head, pulling me ever tighter into his crotch, so I surmised that it must be one of the men in the cubicles either side of us. Then a second hand touched my other leg, and it began to progress up towards my wet pussy; not quickly, just slowly getting nearer and nearer to its goal. First one hand then the other reached my cunt, trying to get inside. I am tight, deliberately doing exercises every day to keep my pussy as sweet and toned as possible. It's the least a girl can do for her man isn't it?

I opened my legs wider to give them a chance to enter me. One managed to get a finger inside. It was rough and probably as dirty as the rest of this disgusting place. Perhaps it was the angle he was coming from or just his clumsy way, but it felt so strange. It made me want to cum instantly. He was pressing on the front wall of my pussy as if he was trying to find that elusive G spot. It felt as if he had found it, for the feelings he was generating were out of this world. He made me want to cum so badly that I moved my bum nearer the front of the pan giving him more room to get to me. Oh fuck! I shouldn't have done that for he pressed a little harder, going in just an inch or so more and I came like a train, groaning aloud despite my mouth being full with my husband's big cock. Andy knew I was coming and it made him so excited he shot my mouth full of his hot stuff.

But it wasn't over yet by a long way. I was so turned on that Andy knew he could get me to do just about anything; well, just anything would be more accurate. I was totally under his spell. The revulsion I felt for this dirty, smelly place was overcome by the need to please my wonderful husband. His wish was my command, and I do literally mean that. He knew me oh so well and now he had me in this state of orgasmic bliss he knew I would do anything for him. It's a fact he capitalises on every time.

By the time I had regained any semblance of sanity I noticed the arms had been replaced by two rather grim looking old cocks poking through the holes. The holes were big enough for them to get the whole of their cock and bollocks through. The walls were thin, just those half inch Formica faced panels used for toilet partitions. There was nothing to prevent either of them showing me all of their manhood. I looked at one then the other. Both were small compared with the huge thing I am used too, but still big enough to do the job, so to speak. The one on my left was circumcised but the other was whole, except he had his foreskin pulled right back showing his deep purple knob, hoping to get some of what my hubby had just enjoyed.

I thought Andy was going to tell me to suck them both off and stand watching, but he must have realised how dirty and smelly they both were because he said, "Why you don't wank them off while I fuck the ass off you?"

He lifted me up, turning me to face the cistern and yes, that filthy pan, bending me over to expose my pussy between my slim thighs. It sort of winks at him when he has me like this and I know he loves this position because he can both control the depth and speed. Also he seems to go in much deeper that way, and it feels as if my pussy is being stretched tighter for him, not that I have allowed it to get slack. I do exercises every day to keep it tight for him.

His hands gripped my hip bones as they stood out either side like handles for him to hold me, just right for his assault on my body.

'Oh fuck!' I thought, almost aloud. I knew this was going to be really good. I love it when Andy makes me know he is the biggest man I could ever take. I have no wish for anything bigger. Although I know many women and most men seem to want an even bigger cock, I know his is as big as I can take. It goes so deep that he hits my cervix every stroke this way. How much more can a woman take? Or want for that matter?

I usually grip my ankles this way to present my pussy to him at the perfect angle, but that night I had had to leave it up to him, as both my hands were already full of strangers' cocks. It felt quite strange to hold slim cocks, my hand going almost entirely round each one. I need both hands to encompass hubby's big thing.

As he drove his cock into me, I know I gripped the other cocks far too tight. The groans from either side confirmed that, but, what the hell, they didn't try to escape from me. As he started to fuck me I wanked them in time with his thrusts. As he drove in I pushed my hands apart and as he withdrew I let my hands slip up, so as he fucked me I wanked them. He set the pace for all of us, in charge as usual!

Now I could feel that throbbing that warned me I was going to cum real soon, and he seemed to know it, driving in that little bit harder to push me over the top. My scream of ecstasy filled the toilet. Anybody outside would know for sure it wasn't a man being fucked, my scream of 100% gold-plated pleasure was so unmistakably female. Oh god, where was this going to end? How many men would be waiting for me outside when he eventually let me out of this filthy cubicle?

But for now my entire concentration was taken up by this fantastic orgasm, my body convulsing in time with his thrusts and my climax. I must have transferred the feelings into my hands because both men cried out as I gripped them tight in the throes of my passion. I was not in control of my actions as Andy was driving me insane, with his huge cock reaming the very depths of my pussy.

He let me come down enough to be able to continue to wank the strangers and enjoy his cock again, but I knew it was only a lull in the proceedings. He would doubtless make me cum again and again before he eventually emptied his load into my cunt. He had cum once and could last almost as long as he wanted to now. You men have it oh so good. We girls cum quicker every time, whilst you men can hold back after the first flush of passion has been spent. He was driving me wild again before I had really calmed down. My body pushed back to met him as it betrayed me as usual. My head wanted to hold back for a while, but my body craved for more of the special thrills only he knows how to give me.

The poor men were getting the roughest wank imaginable, my hands gripping them so hard. But they certainly weren't complaining as I suppose this was a bit special for them as well. It can't be an everyday occurrence that a fairly attractive young woman goes into the men's toilet and allows two strangers to finger her and watch as she is fucked .... and get a wank from her soft little hands as well. So perhaps it didn't matter how rough I was: my tiny little hands were probably much more gentle than their own big hard paws, if the big rough finger that made me cum was anything to go by.

My attention was centred on him and what he was doing to my body as he made me cum again and again. My body was now wracked in spasms of sexual bliss. Oh god, he really knew how to turn me on and take me to another world. My head was swimming with thoughts of heaven, the place he was taking me to.

How can a respectable women get so turned on in a place like this with her husband fucking her and two rather dirty old men enjoying so much of her body? I should have been disgusted and revolted by having been seduced there, but I was buzzing with excitement. My whole body was in perfect tune with his, and, although I hate to admit it, I loved having two strange cocks to hang onto while he took me to places where a married mother shouldn't really go, especially in a gent's toilet. I did feel a little regret that I was being so rough with the strangers, but that was my hubby's fault, he was driving me absolutely wild with passion. He rammed it hard up me making me cum again, my body almost collapsing with the intensity of the climax. God, he knows how to work me; he plays me as well as he plays his violin, and tunes me up just as easily.

The man on my left groaned as I gripped him tight and continued to wank his cock back and forth. He cried out as his cum shot from his cock, splashing my feet and legs as he spurted stream after stream of spunk across the cubicle. He even managed to shoot some onto my other hand, and the cock in it. I wonder what the other man thought as his cock got splattered with a stranger's cum.

Did this turn the first stranger on as much as it did me, to know I had made him cum without ever seeing him? I'd seen just part of his face and his cock. Did he want to see me?

My hubby was going for it now, no thought of me, just enjoying my sexy body for his own ends, I was just a means of making himself cum, a receptacle for his spunk. But that's what a wife is for isn't it? "To love honour and obey" were the words I said at our wedding and then I remember saying "with my body I thee worship." God, did I worship him with my whole body, every little bit of it? I suppose he was worshiping mine as well, even if he was past the point of considering my feelings.

He was now at the point where all other things got forgotten in the heat of the moment, and we were certainly on heat. I felt his swell, that wonderful feeling of a man about to cum in one's pussy is something to cherish. There is nothing so exciting and rewarding as that moment when he is about to fill me with his seed, that special knowledge that this is what women were made for, to take a man's cum and make their babies.

Andy's hands tightened on my hips as he groaned in ecstasy, and I felt his cock jerk and shoot a huge wad of cum into me. It was oh, so deep and meaningful. He was so far inside me that it felt as if he was spurting directly into my womb. I screamed out loud as he filled me time after time, his big cock swelled and spurted another load of spunk deep into my body. I climaxed so hard I almost passed out with the passion of the moment. This is what sex is all about, getting so turned on you forget the surroundings and the company; just his cock and my cunt in perfect unison. My legs were like jelly as my climax took all of my strength away. If he hadn't been holding onto my hips I would have collapsed onto the filthy floor. It was not a nice thought, but it could still have happened, couldn't it? He only had to let go and I would be in an orgasmic heap on the floor, but he held onto me until I regained enough strength to stand up.

I realised the man on my right hadn't cum yet and I owed it to him, didn't I? He deserved to have a climax too, so I bent down and concentrated on making him cum. He groaned as my technique improved now I could think of him rather than my cunt and that huge cock, fucking me. I stroked it from tip to base, long strong slow movements just like my husband loves me to do to him. I had no other experience to work on. Andy was my first and only lover, and I have known him from my early teens. He has always been my teacher and mentor, showing me how to do everything a man loves, and showing me how nice a man can be to a girl, teaching me how my own body worked as well as his.

My undivided attention to the other stranger seemed to be working well, as he made those sounds my man makes when I get it exactly right. His cock stiffened, to give the feeling of a rod of iron.

Then he groaned with satisfaction as he erupted in to my cubicle, his cock jerking in time with his spurts. I love to watch a man cumming, it's so sexual and so enticing. I almost took his cock in my mouth, despite the obvious revulsion to his lack of hygiene, but it would have been difficult in the state I was in. I would have had to kneel on that floor, and I really didn't want to do that.

I looked up at my hubby. He was still smiling. He always has that sexy grin on his face as he knows it turns me on, but he also knows he can do whatever he wants with me. I have never refused him anything, never ever said 'No'. At times I have not wanted to do whatever he was suggesting, many times, especially his sex alfresco ideas. I have still gone along with his wishes. That's what a wife should do, in my book. But then again I'm so easy to control. He doesn't have to make me do anything, he just suggests it and I do it, partly because of my absolute love for him and partly because I'm just so submissive. Whatever the reason is, he knows I'm his to do with as he wants, day or night.

He helped me to pull my jeans up and get respectable. How could a girl who had just done what I did be respectable? He did his best and opened the door. The outer part of the toilet was full of men, most of whom had their cock out and were wanking openly, obviously having listened to my screams of passion and hoped for some action for themselves. But that was the end of it. He hurried me out to the car and drove away, to a chorus of cat-calls, wanting more of me. He passed me some wipes to clean my hands but I wanted to wash my ass more than anything now that it was over. The thought of sitting on that toilet was just as awful as before I actually sat down on it. I lifted my bum off the seat and pushed my jeans down, and used the wipe to clean my ass.

Andy smiled and said, "You can have a long hot bath when we get home, before we go to bed."

That smile told me there was more to cum tonight. He wasn't spent quite yet.

Oh! How I love than bloody infuriating, randy man.

I always welcome feedback from my stories, as the comments help me to ensure that what I write is as pleasurable to my readers as it is to me. Good or bad? Please let me know what you think!

My sincere thanks go to my editor, grumpyg, for turning my scribble into a readable work of art.