Rape on Ford Road

Story Info
A woman's rural walk is interrupted by strangers.
4.3k words
3.92
219.7k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

(An unconventional romance)

She decided to take the path down through the property that let her out on Ford Road, at the base of their hill, a dirt country lane that really ended at the very end of the valley where the old house stood. Maggie was eager for the walk, moving with all her golden retriever exuberance through the underbrush.

It was a warm day, a lovely day, a picture perfect day, and Ford Road was just the destination for her. Beth hummed to herself as she moved through the thick brush and trees. She wondered if her jeans were too much for the weather but wasn't going to go back to change now.

She broke out of the path and onto the road with Maggie bounding after her, and smiled as she began her stroll down the valley toward the end of the road at the abandoned house, with Maggie far ahead and coming back periodically to her, before running ahead again.

The weather and the lovely location combined to make it an ideal day and an ideal walk. She let her thoughts drift off as she pulled a piece of grass and chewed on it lightly.

She was pleased with the way that her relationship with Alan, her husband of already 15 years, had lately taken. After years of fantasizing, and trying in solitary and alone moments to bring herself to maximum pleasure with thoughts and fantasies about being a sex slave, things that she never tried to fully understand but which were always there, she had declared herself to Alan.

He was taken aback but completely in love with the idea, and their lives changed. Now there were periodic spankings, ass fuckings. Her fantasies became wonderfully, technicolored and real. It made her grin, as she walked, following Maggie down the road.

She heard the car long before she saw it. The valley here was that way. When a train came up the valley from the direction of the river, you could hear it long before it was seen.

Finally, the car came around the bend and she called Maggie over to get her out of the way. But the car stopped just as it came to where she was.

Maggie went over to explore, and the two men from the car, youngish, with one younger than the other, got out.

Without much hesitation, and much to her chagrin, one of them opened the car door and Maggie hopped into the car. The man shut the door behind her.

"Hey," she wailed, "My dog! What the hell are you doing?"

"Just keeping the mutt out of the way," was the answer, as the man came around the car.

Beth backed up, really sorry now that she hadn't bothered to wear a bra that morning. She put her arms protectively over her breasts, and the older one noticed right away:

"Nice tits, lady!" he said.

Beth blushed and was silent.

"Cat got your tongue?" the younger one said.

"What's your name, bitch?" the older one asked.

Beth was really frightened now. "Beth," she said simply.

"Well, Beth," the older one went on, "I'm Alan and this is Ray and we're here for a party."

"Party?" Beth said, looking around frantically.

"Sorry, bitch," Alan said, "No way out for you."

"What . . .what do you want?" Beth said in a truly frightened tone of voice.

"Always the question," Alan said, smiling at Ray as he said it.

"The unnecessary question," Ray answered.

"Well, let's be blunt with the babe," Alan said next, and turned back to address Beth saying:

"We want blow jobs, both of us and then we're out of here, out of your hair, out of your life."

"Blow jobs?" Beth echoed, as if not believing what she was hearing.

"You know what that is, pretty lady, Beth?" Alan asked.

"Yes . . .yes . . .I . . .uh . . .know!" Beth stuttered.

"Well, how 'bout it then?" Alan pushed the issue.

Beth was frightened but determined: "No!" she said quietly.

"Exactly," Alan said, "What both Ray and me thought; let me put it this way, Beth. It can be easy or it can be hard. You get to decide."

"You see," he went on, sweet ass, either you agree and do what we tell you to do or else we beat you first and then, you agree and do what we tell you to do. Your choice either way."

"You're talking about a blow job?" she asked.

"Yes, one for each; is what we want," he answered.

"And if I do?" she asked.

"Then you get your doggie back and away you go," he replied.

Beth was frightened; she was not into pain and was simply afraid that these two difficult looking characters would certainly go ahead with their proposal to beat her and then get from her what they demanded.

She spoke quietly to herself then:

"A blow job or two won't hurt at all, I guess," and she hoped that she was right.

"Okay, agreed," she said reluctantly.

"Good girl, Beth," Alan said, "I thought that you'd see it our way; now before we get started here, this is what we want you to do; take off your tee shirt and jeans."

"Why?" she moaned, "It's a blow job; I don't need to be undressed for a blow job!"

"Of course not, sweets, but that's the way that we want you and what we want is the most important things. One of the things that we still might want is to kick your pretty ass. So, decide now, Beth: the clothes or the pain."

Her hands moved very reluctantly to the hem of her tee shirt.

"Please!" she said making a last effort at getting out of this.

Ray intervened with a loud: "Strip lady!"

She pulled the tee shirt up and off; her tits were generous 36c's and her nipples were already spiky and hard.

"Pretty tits, our Beth!" Alan said.

She stood for a moment not moving.

"Thank me, bitch!" Alan shouted.

"Thank you!" she said quickly.

"Sir!" he hollered at her.

"Thank you, sir," she said reluctantly.

"Time, Beth," Alan said.

In a small voice, with tears on her cheeks, Beth said: "I don't think that I want to do this, sir!"

"Ray," Alan said right away, "Get a persuader or two."

Ray went off in the direction of some trees next to part of the ruins of the old house near the end of the valley and came back with two huge switches.

"These should persuade the bitch to be cooperative!" he said grinning.

"What'll it be, Beth honey?"

Beth kind of shrunk within herself. She certainly didn't want to be beaten, and there was simply no doubt in her mind that these guys would if she didn't do what she was told.

"Why," she asked. "Why must I be naked or almost naked to give blow jobs? I already said that I'd do that for you."

"Because we said so," Alan said and advanced with the switch in his hand.

It was the final decider for Beth:

"I'm doing it; I'm doing it! Don't . . .please don't start hitting me! I'm doing it."

She had the buttons of the waist band of her jeans unbuttoned, and her running shoes off in not time. Then the pants went down past her thighs and off. Her panties were pink and didn't hide her pussy hair.

"These?" Beth asked meekly, pretty much subdued now.

"Yes, off," Alan said, "You lost the privilege of panties, when you dicked around and didn't cooperate.

"I'm sorry," she said, ready to cry.

"Cry and we begin to kick the shit out of you, girl!" Ray said fiercely.

"Sorry," she said, and with a really red face, pulled her panties down and off.

"Good," Alan said, "Nice tits and ass, Beth, now open your mouth!"

Beth knelt by the side of the road and opened her mouth, her eyes closed.

"Open your fucking eyes!" Ray shouted at her and it scared her that much more. She did as she was told.

"You first, Ray," Alan said, and Ray moved in Beth's direction, unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock, already erect and ready.

"No hands, no teeth, bitch! Hear?" Ray said.

"I hear!" she said.

"Then repeat it," Alan ordered.

"No hands and no teeth," Beth said compliantly.

She knew that there was no turning back and no chance of anyone coming to her rescue. She knelt totally naked on the edge of Ford road way out in the middle of the country and was being forced to suck these two cocks. She knew she had to do it.

She compliantly opened her mouth to accept Ray's cock, licking the head and beginning to suck it into her mouth. Ray was really, really excited and didn't last very long in Beth's mouth, a fact that she was pleased about.

He grabbed her by the back of the head, after about five minutes of fucking her face and held on, letting her gag, and emptying his cum into her mouth and throat.

There were tears in her eyes and she swallowed as quickly as possible to accommodate his cumming in her mouth.

She sat back on her heels, after she'd cleaned his cock with her mouth, at his demand, and looked over at Alan, who was unzipping his pants now.

"Ready, bitch?" Alan asked softly.

"Ready, sir!" Beth said so as to not make Alan angry in any way. She was cowed now and ready to do this for them.

She reached out for his cock, seeing that it was considerably bigger than Ray's and began to lick the piss slit first.

"Nice style," Alan said, and Ray grinned and watched, as Beth began to suck the other man's prick.

Beth reached out then and grabbed Alan by the back of his thighs, and began to dance her head upon his prick, bobbing it back and forth, up and down, and tightening her lips about the cock meat each time her head moved, so as to increase the pressure on the prick and give him as good a blow job as she could manage.

"Nice cock sucking, Beth," he said in a strained voice.

"Damn nice," Ray said, watching.

"Thwank woo, swor!" she said, her words being muffled and distorted by the cock that was moving in and out of her mouth fairly rapidly now.

Alan began to move his hips and grabbed Beth's head, in order to keep it steady and allow him to, in essence, fuck her mouth.

She kept her mouth opened wide to receive him, as he constantly plunged into and out of her mouth.

"Just the way a bitch should be,"Alan said, exulting.

"On her knees, naked, serving her master; just the way! Don't you think so, Beth?"

She shook her head 'yes' to this and both Alan and Ray barked laughs at the way that they'd subdued this woman, whose mouth they were using.

Alan began to groan and Beth wrapped her arms around him to steady herself, grabbing hand fulls of his ass cheeks, as he finished his thrusting and began to cum in her mouth. He held her in position as he unloaded his cum into her mouth and she received it.

She had spit on her chin that was dripping down onto her tits. When Alan was finished getting his rocks off in her mouth, he gave her his handkerchief to wipe her face with.

"Thank you, sir," she said genuinely grateful.

Then Ray broke in and changed everything.

"I want to fuck her!"

Beth's reaction, fueled by the outrage of knowing that she'd been lied to, was extreme. She was suddenly on her feet and running toward the ruins of the abandoned house. She had no idea where she was going she was just getting away.

Alan and Ray looked at her running.

"Fantastic sight," Alan said.

And she was; her ass cheeks wiggling with the motion of running. Her large tits bouncing and swaying back and forth.

The two men watched for just a little bit and then they were after her, switches in hand.

"Game time, Bethie?" Alan said as he came up to her, running easily.

"Eeeeeek!" she squealed, as she realized that she was about to be caught.

"Gotcha!" Ray said, lashing out suddenly with the switch and putting an ugly red mark on Beth's ass cheek.

It brought her to a halt quickly.

"No, no, no, no!" she wailed, "Don't hit, I'm sorry, sorry! Fuck me! Don't please hit!"

"More like it, bitch," Ray said.

Then Alan said to Ray:

"Get the blanket out of the car; we're going to set her up over that box over there and fuck her both at the same time; then after a while, we'll just switch places."

"Cool!" Ray laughed and loped off to get the blanket.

"Shouldn't have run, Beth bitch!" Alan said.

"Sorry, so sorry," Beth mewled to him and to herself, hoping that he wouldn't start to hit her again.

Then Ray was back with the blanket; they made Beth crawl over to where the box was, a large wooden one on its side, and they placed the blanket over the box.

"Beth, Beth," Alan said, "You knew all the while that you were going to get fucked now didn't you?"

"Yes, sir, I guess that I did!" she said quietly.

"Okay, over the box; time to fuck our Beth!" Alan said.

Beth gave them a look and made one last try at extracting herself, even though she knew it was futile:

"Please, do we have to do this? I blew both of you; it's what you said you wanted. Please don't do this. Please."

"Turn her, Ray," Alan said.

Then to Beth, now bent over at the waist and being held there by Ray at her head, Alan said:

"We've had enough whining and lack of cooperation here; I'm going to show you, let you feel the alternative. I'll give you one to think about but know this that if you don't straighten your attitude and become pretty cooperative very soon, it'll be the first of 25 on he ass!"

Once he'd said that he lashed out with the switch that he'd picked up and hit Beth on her naked ass, causing an immediate red welt.

Beth, though held in place by Ray, shrieked and jumped from the force of the blow. She began to speak almost to babble immediately:

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! My mouth keeps getting me in trouble; sorry, sorry! No . . .no, no need to hit me any more. I'm going to do what I'm told; that's what I'm going to do, just what you tell me, that's what!"

"About time," Alan said, "Let's test this new resolve of yours, Bethie; see that wall over there?" It was about 25 feet away.

"Yes, sir," she said quickly.

"We want to see you run over to that wall and back; you are gorgeous, when you run with your ass in motion and your tits bouncing. But if you decide that this is the time to make a break for it, we'll catch you and it'll be 25 like that last one on each cheek and 25 across your nipples. Clear?"

"Totally, sir!" she said. "Run?"

"Now!" Alan shouted at her and she set off immediately.

The view was again one of the most sensual and provocative imaginable; her tits were moving and swaying with her effort to run; her ass cheeks were rumbling with the effort. Both going there and the way back, Beth was the picture of erotic beauty, as she ran.

She returned a little out of breath and was smiling at them.

"Now one last little thing, our Beth," Alan said and she paid quick attention to him.

"We want a little speech about how glad you are that we're going to fuck you and why we should. Make it nice; make it polite and ask us."

"Yes, sir," she said, "I can certainly do that." She went to her knees, her fear overwhelming every other consideration and spoke to them with a forced smile:

"Mr Alan, Mr Ray, Maggie my dog and I were only out for a little walk today; we like to take our walks down here on Ford Road; Maggie especially likes it. And meeting you two handsome gentlemen only makes the day more special. I can't remember ever being treated quite this way and it's opening totally new experiences for me. I want to thank you for the invitation to practice my cock sucking technique and I hope that you were pleased. I'm even more pleased by the prospect now of getting fucked myself. My pussy is wet and ready and I hope that I've been good enough to both of you to be entitled now to a little pleasure myself. Please, sirs, will you take this into account and fuck this poor girl? Please?"

They were both laughing, when she finished. She settled back on her haunches, still smiling because the only other alternative was simply to cry and cry.

"Over the box, Beth; you get your wish!" Alan said.

"Ray, start in her pussy and I'll get a little more mouth from her; then after a bit we'll switch."

"Cool!" Ray said, and got ready to move up behind her.

Without a further reply, Beth gave in totally and finally and stretched herself over the blanket covered box. Her hands were on the ground to hold herself up a bit. Her ass and pussy were in the air and ready.

She also realized that she was wet and hated that; she hated the fact that her damn horny pussy was betraying her by being wet and eager for the fucking that was coming. It brought tears to her eyes, as she looked up and saw Alan smiling down on her.

He had his zipper open again and his large cock out and ready for her. She compliantly opened her mouth to receive him, and he slid with obvious relish past her lips and into the cavern of her mouth.

As she was receiving Alan into her mouth, she felt Ray's prick, smaller than Alan's poking around and finally into her pussy from behind.

"Oooouuuuuffff!" she grunted around the cock in her mouth, as Ray pushed into her.

"Cunt is wet!" Ray said with exultation, "Fucking totally wet!"

"Like this do we, Bethie?" Alan whispered to her.

She looked at him and shook her head 'no' for a few seconds and then thought better of that and made the 'no' a 'yes' nod, and he smiled down at her, caressing the side of her face with his hand, as he slowly moved his cock in and out of her wet mouth.

Both men were huffing and puffing with vigor by this time.

"Ray, switch!" Alan said, and both of them moved.

Beth actually mewled in disagreement, as the cock was taken out of her pussy but then came a sigh of pretty much contentment, as Alan's bigger cock was pushed inside of Beth, filling her nicely.

She gave her contented sigh and opened her mouth in the process in order to receive Ray's slimy cock, redolent with her own smells, juices and secretions. She actually smacked her lips at that.

"Suck it, bitch!" Ray said to her.

A nod was all that she could muster, since speaking was not possible.

Soon enough she knew that she was going to shame herself. She was getting wetter and wetter, spit was dripping out of her mouth and around Ray's cock, and she could feel herself building to a nice sized climax, as a reaction to Alan's fucking, which was so much better and more filling than Ray's had been.

Finally, she tumbled into an orgasm that was shattering. She shook and made mumbling and growling noises around Ray's cock, which began to spurt into her mouth just then. She clamped her vaginal muscles around the girth of Alan's cock and milked him to a climax.

"Cunt knows how to fuck!" Alan said.

"And suck!" Ray said next.

They all calmed down for a bit the, a number of minutes. Beth moved and was kneeling in the grass by the box that she'd been lounging over, and the two men were simply smiling.

"Done?" Beth asked in a weary voice. "Can Maggie and I please go home? Please? I've done everything that you've wanted. Please."

"One more little detail," Ray said.

She looked up at the two of them and noticed that both men were smiling again. She dreaded that.

"Clean my cock, bitch!" Ray said, pushing his limp dick in her face.

She took the cock into her mouth to clean and it gave a quick and resounding "Eeeeeeeeep!", when Ray started to piss in her mouth!

He grabbed her head and forced her to stay in place, not allowing her to move her head away. She was caught there and knew that it would start to come out her nose and all if she didn't begin to swallow. She did and kept up with it as well as she could.

She also held Ray's prick in her mouth, after he was done pissing and cleaned it, licking the piss slit as a last measure.

"Now me!" Alan said, waving his soft cock at her.

She crawled to where he was waiting for her and took his cock in her mouth, knowing what to expect now, and getting it.

This time she was ready and took the bitter liquid into her mouth and down her throat right away.

When Alan stopped pissing, he said to her:

"You need to go have a bath, girl, you stink!"

She reacted as though being hit, and in a soft very weary voice asked:

"May I please? Will you please let Maggie and me go home now?"

"Yes, Bethie," Alan said. "But we might be back on the road some day, when your big bad husband is away. And also, we're keeping your clothes!"

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers
12