Raped?

Story Info
Or was it rape?
19.3k words
43k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Code: M/F, N/C, Public Sex, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Deep Throat

I had a late morning meeting in town, I'd woken early, it had been on my mind all night, it wasn't particularly important as meetings go but I did want to create a good impression and what had been on my mind all night? What keeping me tossing and turning, disturbing my husband's sleep...he wouldn't believe me if I admitted it to him. I was worried about what I would wear, not the preparation that I'd put into my presentation, not the detail in my research, not even standing up in front of four people to make my pitch...just what I was going to wear!

Johnny left for work at his usual time, I didn't usually hear him leaving for work but today I did. I had a long bath rather than a quick shower, I dried myself and walked around the upstairs in the nude, I never...ever wandered around the house totally nude and so I had no protocol to follow...protocol like 'Don't go close to the master bedroom window if the curtains were open.' Well, I didn't actually get close to my bedroom window. I stepped into the room and the only thought in my mind was finding both halves of my pretty lilac bra and panty set, I heard 'Phasht!' from the direction of the road outside, I looked towards the window and found myself staring at the top deck of the ten o'clock, number eighteen bus, into town. Rabbit caught in the car headlights time, I just stood there, totally naked, arms at my side as one man on the top deck turned to look in my direction.

The bus had pulled away before I came to my senses and moved my right forearm up to cover my breasts and my left hand covered my pussy. 'Run to the window and close the curtains...quickly!' ran through my head, I started to move but stopped myself, 'Don't be silly, the next bus is at ten-thirty and you'll be on it!'

I stopped in my tracks and refocused on my dresser, as I pulled the drawer open and looked in my little voice popped up again, 'That guy saw you naked you know!'

I saw my reflection in the mirror, my brow was furrowed, it could have been the shock of being caught out in the open while I was totally naked or it could have been the little voice niggling in my head, 'He saw you...the guy on that bus saw you totally naked and you didn't do anything to hide your body from him!'

"He didn't see me, he just glanced in this direction, he didn't have time to see anything of me."

Okay...okay, I know, hearing voices isn't the first sign of madness but answering those voices back most certainly is!

'He had a good ten seconds to look at you, look over at Mary's house, just one second and then look back at the mirror.'

Second sign of madness has to be following the instructions of the voices in my head...I did though, turned my head, said one thousand and one to myself and looked back.

'Were Mary's bedroom curtains open or closed?'

Page 1

"Open."

'Was her bedroom door open or closed?'

"Closed."

'Was there a milk bottle on her front doorstep?'

"Yes."

'Empty or full?'

"Empty."

'Look again, this time take ten seconds.'

God, the voice was right, in just one second I'd scanned the whole front of Mary's house, even looking deep inside her bedroom and I'm eighty feet from Mary's house, not just ten feet away like the man on the bus was.

I found my lilac panties, very lacy and sexy looking, I know no one would see them during my presentation but I knew that they would make me feel great, just from being there. My bra was a little deeper down the pile, I wore that far less, it still looked as sexy as hell with its lacy demi-cup design but it had a very thick under-wire that wasn't quite as comfortable as the bras I would usually wear.

I was now wearing my bra and panties and I chose that point to do my face, just lippy and eye liner as well as a flick over with the blusher brush. I opened my wardrobe and flicked through the line of blouses, in my mind I'd be wearing my white cotton blouse, it was thicker than my usual blouse but not only was it thicker, it was missing from my wardrobe too. I only had fifteen minutes left, I didn't have time to iron my blouse and if it wasn't in my wardrobe, that meant that it hadn't been ironed yet. I just grabbed the first white blouse that jumped into my hand, as I was fastening it I looked at my reflection. The lilac of my bra was clearly visible through my blouse. 'Take it off, you look ridiculous!'

"I don't have time."

I stepped into my navy blue skirt, it was mid-length and very full, pleated from the waistband all the way around, it needed the pleating because it was made of Indian cotton, very thin, very slinky, very sensual against my bare legs. Seven minutes to go before the bus would come.

I put on my ankle socks, snow-white with a permanent turn over and lace frill, five minutes left, I could be sure about the timing because I was the second stop on the number eighteen's route. I stepped into my clean and shiny navy shoes, three inch Cuban heel, soft supple leather, yes, I'm the second stop, the bus will be here on time.

Page 2

I was at my front door. My blouse was too thin, too see through to go into town without a jacket or coat. My...I'm the second stop on the bus route...'that means that the guy who saw you naked lives in this estate, lives within one thousand houses of you!'

I chose my posh riding mackintosh, I didn't actually ride but the mackintosh was very practical, it wasn't too thick, it was definitely a summer coat, thin taupe coloured waterproof cotton, four large buttons down the front, a wide belt around the midriff and a cape over the shoulders that could be used as a hood, could be but never would be, just for show. If the coat was ever used on a horse there was a very deep vent that had another small piece of the belting, just four inches long with a button on each side of the vent.

I stepped out into the street, I could see the bus approaching in the distance. I hailed the bus and stepped on. The ten o'clock bus had very few people on the upper deck, the ten-thirty had even fewer.

'This is the seat that the man sat in!'

"Is..." I stopped myself, looked around and lowered my voice to less than a whisper, "is not."

We stopped at the third stop, 'Look to the left!'

The bus started moving as I looked, just two seconds bit in that time I saw the bed, saw that it hadn't been made that morning, stockings on the back of the seat in front of the dressing table. Pink nighty on the foot of the bed, pink netting with tiny bows framing the front.

I whispered to myself, "Shit, you can see everything in these bedrooms even in two seconds."

'Yes, and he had ten seconds to see you, and this is his seat, he's on your mind!'

I tried to ignore the constant jibing of my inner voice for the rest of the journey into town, the bus turned off of Wellingborough Road and onto The High Street at two minutes to eleven. Market Place ran parallel with the High Street, just one road over, I would normally have walked back to Wellingborough Road, turned right and then right into Market Place.

I was standing at the side of the driver as he slowed to the bus stand, the doors opened and I froze, I recognised the face of a man walking out of the pharmacy towards the doors of the bus, I'd only seen his face once and only for ten seconds but it was recent, just thirty minutes earlier as he looked into my bedroom, there was a smile of recognition on his face as he waited for me to step off of the bus.

Page 3

I crossed the High Street and as I stepped onto the pavement opposite the bus I looked back, he was standing in front of the bus rather than getting on it. He was looking at me, lust in his eyes. I was about to turn to the right as he crossed the road behind me. I flew into an irrational panic. I didn't want him following me all the way to my meeting. Instead of turning right I entered the alleyway between the local Greggs and the pork butcher's shop. Locally we called the alleyway 'The Pig's Tail,' although it wasn't really named. The name came from the fact that the alley went away from the High Street around fifty yards and in front of the factory that made orthopaedic shoes, the alley suddenly turned to the right, after another fifty yards it turned to the left, fifty yards and it turned to the left again and ran another fifty yards before turning to the right again and headed into Market Place.

People hardly ever used the alley because it was so convoluted, the only people who used it wanted to go to the factory that was in between the shops in front of it and behind. I reached the door to the factory and looked over my shoulder. He was standing at the entrance to the alleyway looking at me to see if I was going into the factory.

I turned to the right and set off again, I stopped again at the left turn and looked back. He was just turning into the same section of the alley that I was in. I set off again, I turned left, there was a bin full of leatherette off-cuts from the factory and behind that there was a deeply recessed doorway.

I still didn't want him to follow me to my meeting so I stepped between the bin and the wall, wriggling into the doorway at the back of the factory. I stood there hardly daring to breathe, he turned the corner and walked past the bin, I let out a sigh of relief but that sigh was short lived, he was suddenly in the doorway with me, pressing me back into the alcove.

His right hand was on the back of my neck, pulling my face into his, his lips crushed into mine, he forced his tongue into my mouth and what did I do, absolutely nothing, I just stood there with my arms at my side, my portfolio in my left hand and my handbag in my right. My body shaking under the onslaught of his lips on mine and his tongue pushing into my mouth.

He changed tack a little, he stopped kissing me and he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth, he sucked it hard as his right hand slipped off of the back of my neck and was met by his left hand, his thumbs under my chin and his fingers under my ears, he bit down on my bottom lip causing me to gasp in pain and as I gasped his hands moved to the collar of my coat. My body wrenched from side to side, causing even more pain on my bottom lip, the top three buttons of my coat gave way. My belt stopped the final button being pulled open. He shook my upper body as he pulled my coat over my shoulders and down to my elbows and my arms were still at my sides but now they were trapped there by my coat.

Fingers were now at the top button of my blouse, the button was flipped open and he moved on to the second button, flipping that button open too. He gathered the collar of my blouse in his hands and pulling the neck open to below my bra and he pulled that over my shoulders too, pulled it down to meet my coat, further trapping my arms.

He stepped back and looked at my bra covered breasts, "Very pretty bra but I preferred them earlier when I saw them in your bedroom!"

Page 4

He leaned back into me and kissed my cheek, then down to my jaw and onto my neck, just below my ear. He kissed my neck as he eased my bra straps off over my shoulders and as they fell he sucked the flesh of my neck into his mouth and bit down hard. He had to put some effort into pushing my bra cups down to my waist and exposing my breasts.

He lifted the weight of both of my breasts with his hands as he kissed and bit his way down my neck and over my collarbone. My body was almost vibrating with...well, I'd say fear or embarrassment but the voice in my head kept repeating, 'You're excited, he's turned you on!' over and over again.

The pain walking across my collarbone ended suddenly as he lowered his head and began kissing his way down over my left breast, he didn't bite me again until he sucked my left nipple into his mouth and clamped his teeth over my left nipple.

I was looking to the left and to the right along the alleyway, it wouldn't have mattered if there had been anyone walking past, apart from shouting out and drawing attention to my partial nakedness, there was nothing else I could do with my clothes holding my arms tight against my sides.

He lifted his head and stepped back again to look at my bare chest, "Much better, I love the way your nipples grow when they are bitten. I looked down at my chest, my right nipple was swollen with blood pumping into it, my left nipple was even bigger and bright red from his biting.

He reached out and put his hands on my shoulders, there was a slight pressure backwards on my left shoulder and a forward pressure on my right. I turned my body in front of him until I was facing the door. He put his left hand on my stomach and pulled my hips backwards into his stomach and his right hand pressed between my shoulders, pushing my upper body forward. My forehead crashed into the door, as my arms were pinned to my side I couldn't prevent my head crashing.

I felt him pulling at the short length of belt holding the long vent up the back of my coat closed. The sides of my coat fell down at my sides, he rubbed his hands down over the back of my skirt, down to the bottom hem at the back of my skirt and he gripped it and folded it up over the small of my back.

He rubbed his hands down over the back of my knickers and then he pulled the left leg hole of my panties to the right, he pulled so hard that I almost overbalanced to my right, I had to spread my feet to steady myself. I looked down between my legs, he'd stepped forward and I saw the sharp creases down the front of his trousers suddenly crumple and felt warmth against my left bum cheek and then slippery moisture across to between my legs. His knees bent and then he pushed against my bottom and stood up again quickly, his cockhead crashed into the barrier between my bum and cunt, fortunately it went to the clean side of the barrier.

The sex was over quite quickly thankfully and I didn't embarrass myself by having an orgasm of my own. He was only average size, about the same size as my husband but when he fired off it felt like a lot more volume and it seemed to be a lot thicker than Johnny's...delivered with a lot more power too.

Page 5

I watched between my legs, he stepped back, the crumpled legs of his trousers turned instantly into razor sharp creases again and suddenly I was alone in the doorway. I had to fight with my clothes to get my arms free and push against the door to stand up straight.

I looked over my shoulder to make sure that there was no one behind me as I pulled my bra back over my breasts, followed by my blouse, fastened quickly up to the neck and finally I pulled my coat into place. I buttoned the front of my coat as I hurried out of my hiding place and along to the end of The Pig's Tail, out into Market Place. My bottom lip was sore, all the lipstick had been sucked off of it and it felt fat, felt like it could be bleeding even.

I couldn't go to my meeting in my condition so I sat at a table outside a coffee shop. I ordered an Americana coffee. I looked at my reflection in the coffee shop window. My bottom lip looked three times bigger than usual. I gasped at the sight of my lip and then I noticed two grey circles on the side of my neck above my collar. I opened the top three buttons of my blouse and saw the third bruise on my neck and then another three bruises across my collarbone. My coffee was delivered and I got a funny look off of the waitress as I was muttering to myself, brushing the tips of my fingers over the six small bruises, raised to the touch and painful as my fingertips rubbed across my skin.

I was still looking at my reflection and I watched an elderly man sit at my table. I turned quickly in my seat to face the man who had taken the liberty of sitting at my table without a word.

The man held a DVD in his hand, "I'm glad I've found you miss, I was on my way to the police station to hand this in..." I looked at him more than a little confused, "...I saw it, saw it all but you were gone before I could get the door open, I assumed that you'd rushed off to report the man to the police. I have a camera opposite the back door to my factory, it recorded everything, I dropped the footage down onto this DVD to hand in to the police but I guess it's up to you really...you know, to report or not to report!"

'See, he watched everything, he thought that you were raped by that guy!'

I looked around, I was alone out in front of that coffee shop, "I didn't say no!"

'You didn't say yes, he didn't ask, he just fucked you.'

"I didn't do anything to stop him!"

'You froze, if you don't go to the police he'll rape someone else and she might not be as lucky as you!'

I shook my head...I'll have to think about things very carefully. I took my mobile phone out of my pocket and told the people that I was due to have my meeting with that I was ill and would have to rebook a later date to give my presentation.

Page 6

I'd look at the DVD, see if I thought that it looked like rape, I'd have to tell Johnny what happened, probably let him watch the DVD too, if it didn't look too bad that is.

I finished my coffee, picked up my handbag and my portfolio, as I bent forward I noticed a string of jellified liquid fall from the bottom of my seat, there was a small puddle under my seat that looked a little like a colourless egg sitting on the concrete beneath the seat I was sitting on. Seeing the puddle under me was bad enough but it got worse when I realised that I'd sat on the back of my Indian cotton skirt because the metal seat would be cold.

I wasn't an expert on these things but on the occasions that Johnny had worn a condom during intimacy, I'd taken care of the clean-up and the teat of the condom had never had more than a teaspoon of jizz in it, under my seat there was at least two or three tablespoons of spunk already and I could definitely feel more inside my pussy.

I paid for my coffee and stood up, I blushed as the waitress looked at the seat I'd been sitting in and below, I walked away as she was spraying table cleaner over the metal grid of the seat I'd just been sitting on and she wiped it clean. I looked along the length of Market Place, three hundred yards to the corner of Wellingborough Road, at least three hundred people to go past to the corner, more still on the short walk along Wellingborough Road and then all the way back to the number eighteen bus stop on the High Street.

I stopped at the end of The Pig's Tail, I wouldn't pass anyone if I took that route back to the bus stand but the last time I walked that alleyway I'd been raped...well, maybe fucked without my overt consent more than raped, the court was still out on that point. 'Lightning wouldn't struck twice in the same place...even if you wanted it to...deep down inside!'

"Shut up...you have no idea!"

'A little too loud Victoria, the waitress heard you.'

I looked at the woman fussing around the empty tables in front of her coffee shop, she wasn't really wiping the tables down, she was concentrating on me and at that moment there was a 'Splot!' between my feet, we both looked down, it looked like a lump of petroleum jelly the size of a sugar cube had fallen from my pussy and onto the pavement. I was jolted into action, I almost jumped into The Pig's Tail and hurried through it, I took a wide path by the bin outside the shoe factory's back door and as my left arm brushed against the brick wall on the opposite side of the alley I looked up.

'How the hell did you miss that?' my inner voice shouted in my ear.

"I wasn't looking that way, it's a sixty foot high brick wall, there isn't even a window in it, I was looking up and down the alleyway!"

'She was looking into his eyes...he had very sexy eyes!'

Page 7

What the hell, that voice sounded like my mother, not my usual inner voice! I was tipped a little more off balance now and started to run.