Raped! Again...and Again

Story Info
The sisters become willing acomplices
2.1k words
4.31
480.6k
146

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's called "Helsinki Syndrome". It's where the captives begin to identify and sympathize with their captor and Ashley and I had it bad for Matt. When Ashley had asked Matt to stay she didn't know what a can of worms she'd opened for the two of us.

Matt asked us if we really wanted him to be wih us and the two of us nodded our consent, partly from fear and partly from the insensate shock of being assaulted. He gagged us both and then left the apartment. Ashley and I looked at each other and I imagined that it must be over and that Matt had gone on his merry way. I only wish it had been true.

He returned in about half an hour with a push cart and two large musical equipment crates on it. You know the kind, like you see roadies carrying around backstage at concerts? In no time at all he'd picked us up and loaded us each into one of the boxes and then I felt the bumping around as we were loaded into a truck. The trip took a long time and I will admit that he was careful to take care of us. Each hour or so he'd stop the truck and then come back to open the boxes and let us have some fresh air before moving on. I couldn't see anything, but I did guess that we were heading into the mountains after a few hours when my ears popped from the pressure changes.

I'm guessing it was at least six hours of driving before we finally stopped and he unloaded us. When Matt opened up the boxes Ashley and I found ourselves in the oddest little prison. We were clearly in the basement of a house right off the garage as I could see it. Matt took me to a little room with a large steel door and guided me inside where he sat me down on a comfy bed and then took my ankle and locked a shackle on it. I looked and saw that the shackle had a strong looking chain that was very securely bolted into the concrete wall. There was no escape possible.

"Welcome home." He took off the ropes around me and then removed my gag and my blindfold. I saw my captor standing there, a good looking man, maybe six feet tall, close cut blond hair, and a very masculine face set by two sapphire-blue eyes. I took a quick glance around the room, my new home, and realized it was a very comfortably appointed prison cell, complete with a little bathoom of its' own.

"Where are we? And where's my baby?"

He laughed.

"You two wanted to stay with me, well, here you are! This is my home and we're well away from the rest of the world here. This was my parents place before they died and I took and did something special with the basement as you see. You two are my first guests here since you were dumb enough to ask to be kidnapped." He left the cell for a minute and then came back with Melissa. "Here's our daughter, so don't worry. You didn't think I'd leave here there all alone? Shit!"

He walked out and closed the steel door securing me and Melissa in the cell that was our new home and then he went off to get Ashley taken care of. The day went by and he brought me Melissa's things and a warm bottle for her and a warm dinner for myself. Then I heard Ashley scream as he raped her again. She called him a monster and he replied that his name was 'Matt' before he slapped her and silenced her reminding her that she'd asked for this. I sat there holding Melissa and I trembled as it began to dawn on me that the three of us were in very serious trouble, especially now that we'd seen his face.

Ashley whimpered as Matt fucked her and told her how sexy she was and how tight her pussy was on his cock. She never said another word to him but I did hear her yelp a little every now and then and I guessed that her pain was from Matt thrusting his cock deep into her. Finally, I heard him grunting and I could even hear their bodies slapping together with the force of their mating until, with a moan of sheer pleasure, Matt signaled his orgasm. I imagined his cock twitching in Ashley's pussy as Matt filled her with more of his sperm. I sat there and could not believe what we'd gotten ourselves into; a life as sex slaves to this man. A life we'd actually asked for.

Ashley cried all night and never said anything when I tried to talk to her. She was clearly traumatized and when we later spoke she told me that she was horrified that her rash words to Matt trapped both of us in this situation and the responsibility was crushing to her.

The next morning Matt brought both of us breakfast and I ate while feeding Melissa and it was maybe an hour later when Matt came and took Melissa to Ashley and told her to snap out of her depression and take care of her niece. I heard her say 'Okay' and then her door was closed and locked. Matt came back to my cell door and looked in at me.

"Your turn."

I didn't react as he came up to me and guided me to the wall where a pair of handcuffs dangled from a bar. He took off my robe, the only thing he'd given me to wear, and then I sheepishly let him cuff me to the bar with my butt facing back at him. I didn' care to look as I heard him undress and I just gave myself over to the inevitable as I felt his warm hands on my hips. He motioned for me to spread my legs and I didn't argue with him. His cock ran up against my pussy and he went "Mmmmmm" as his hands ran over my breasts, lingering on my nipples to excite them. I was shocked at my own reaction as my nipples hardened and a rush of sexual excitement ran over me.

"Yeah," he murmured," I can feel you getting wet...yeah"

I felt betrayed by my body as it responded to Matt's attentions and got ready for sex. I felt his fingers probe my pussy and then he took and pressed his cock up against my slippery warmth.

"Uhnnnf!"

I arched my back as he pushed at me and his cock slipped all the way into me in one slow, steady thrust. I resolved not to cry or say anything to give anymore pleasure to him as his cock pumped at me with a firm and steady rhythm. I felt him go deep into me every few strokes and it occured to me that this would've hurt before Melissa was born. Now, feeling his cock so deep inside me, it seemed to be natural to have a man plowing me. I was shocked at myself in the middle of this reverie as I realized that he'd slowly stopped fucking me as I had started fucking myself on him.

I didn't care.

We fucked each other like that for quite a while and when I finally looked over my shoulder at him he kissed me. And I kissed him back. What had started out as my rape had become our fucking and somehow I'd allowed that to become our lovemaking. The eroticism of the moment swept over me as his lips sought mine while one hand loving caressed my throat and the other held across my belly, pulling my body into his eager cock.

I was disappointed as his pace began to quicken and I felt him thicken inside me. Our toungues met and tangled as I felt him spurt his seed into me. We held our pose together as that lovely cock of his pumped cream into me and I snuggled my ass back at him, trying to get him deeper into my body.

I felt exhausted and empty when he drew himself from me. I remained silent as he unlocked the handcuffs and then lay me back on the bed. He gently spread my legs and took me by surprise as his softened cock slipped into me again as he lay himself on top of me. I was lost in my lust and gave myself over to kissing my lover and running my hands over his back and through his hair as his own hands kneaded my breasts and pulled my hips tight against him.

His cock hardened again and we began to just make love without the urgency of his need and he took the time to find and satiate my own need. When I finally came it was just too much for him and the sudden moisture in my pussy told me that he'd come in me yet again.

Breathless, I just lay there like a fucked-out whore as he got up from me and silently left, closing the door behind him. He didn't look back to see his come dripping from my well-pleasured cunt before he was gone. I fell asleep after a while and when I woke up I was frankly embarrassed by the picture I must've made. My legs were spread out and their apex was framed by a puddle of come.

A warm shower refreshed me and removed the embarrassing evidence of my enjoying an animalistic mating at the hands of my captor. A mating. The thought of just fucking for the sake of fucking like animals turned me on and I fingered myself to a needed release.

Day three of our captivity came and went uneventfully and then on day four Matt brought Ashley to my cell and allowed us to talk. The first hour we just cried. Then we began to talk about our situation and she told me how awful it had been when Matt raped her again and we went over the whole mess in detail. Finally, I asked her if she'd realized that we were'nt ever going to leave here and she fell into tears again before agreeing to my point. As we talked some more I worked to convince her that since Matt was going to have his way with us, why not try to make it as nice as we could for ourselves? I shared with Ashley how I just imagined myself as an animal and Matt as my mate as we fucked and I just allowed my body to be enjoyed without a thought. After all, what could we do anyways?

Ashley said she'd try to see it that way before the two of us cuddled up and took a nap together. We woke up later when Matt brought Melisa to me and then took Ashley back to her cell. Matt had left the doors open so I could hear them fucking, I knew he'd done it on purpose. I listened raptly while holding Melissa and found myself wishing I could see what was going on as Ashley gave up a moan of pleasure.

"That's right...yeah." I couldn't believe my ears as Ashleys' dreamy voice gave assent to Matt's fucking of her lithe little body. My little sister began to sound like a woman as I heard her start to encourage Matt to fuck her, to fill her, to impregnate her!

That was four months ago now and it's hard to believe we've ever had a different life. I often wonder that Ashley and I must've become pregnant at the same time because when Matt lets us out to the sundeck now (with a nice view of the mountains like I'd suspected), our bellies seem to be swelling at an identical rate. Ashley and I are closer now that we've ever been before as we share our pregnancies and as we share the father of our children. When Matt found out that I was full with his child he became so intensely passionate and asked me, no, he begged me, to let him make love to me. He came up behind me and lovingly held my belly while filling me with his cock and I think I started to fall in love with him then. Really, how can you not love a man ho worships the mother of his children? Matt may be a rapist, but he's a better lover, father, and husband (really) than most men I've ever heard of.

(to be continued? Write to me and let me know if you want more of this storyline, and don't forget to vote!)