Raped at a Swinger's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He had raped me then he turned me over and sodomised me!"

"And you didn't like it?" Rob asked, raising one eyebrow.

Guiltily, I thought yes I did like it. After the initial shock, of realising I was being raped, I actually really enjoyed the sex. Remembering the fear of the rape, then the lust that took over, I realised only heightened the experience. After all I went to a swinger's party looking for some wild sex and I got plenty of it this night.

Memories of the night, the rape, the sodomising, the double penetrations all came flooding vividly back. My cunt began to radiate that tingling sensation again, I could feel my juices beginning to run again!

Pulling my dress up around my waste, I thrust my fingers into my wet love hole, and stroked my clit with my other hand.

"Would you like a hand with that?" Rob asked, glancing over at me.

Quickly bringing myself to another orgasm, I answered a little breathlessly,

"No, but I wouldn't mind you organising another rape, maybe two or three guys, but without me knowing." I looked at him, a little hesitantly.

"You kinky, dirty little slut," he ginned, "I'll see what I can do."

He did!