Raped!...Basington

Story Info
A man and six females.
5.2k words
4.58
339.2k
57
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth installment in my series. I'm depending on you dear readers to write and tell me if this series needs to go on or not and I also don't mind hearing your ideas about where it should go.

# # # # # # # # #

Over the next six months Matt kept Ashley and I rather busy, fucking both of us on a regular schedule. Matt's sexual appetite got to be a little much as our bellies swelled along with our ankles and our tits and he was kind enough to slow down a bit. As our burgeoning bellies also slowed us down physically, Matt let us have free run of the place and one day moved us out of the basement prison cells upstairs to wonderfully furnished rooms with fabulous views of the area.

I'll be honest, my first thought was to see how to get out of there, but then I found out where 'there' was.

Basington was a town that never was, it was just what was left of a defunct silver mine in the forested foothills of the Rockies in eastern Utah. Matt said we were just twenty miles or so from the Colorado line, but he also added that the twenty miles were over some of the most treacherous terrain in the lower forty-eight. The beautiful view of snow-capped peaks on a clear day tended to support Matt's analysis of the landscape. Matt's father had made a loan against the mine back in the early eighties when there was a silver boom due to some guys who were trying to corner the silver market. As all booms seem to go, this one went bust and Matt's dad was left holding the note on thirty-one square miles of beautiful land, all well away from freeways, airports, and just about any kind of civilization. It was forty-five miles just to go to the main road. As luck would have it, electrical lines and gas lines had long been set up for the mine so we had all the comforts of civilization without having any of it right nearby. The mine owners had apparently never been too fond of telephones so they'd never shouldered the expense of bring that service up the deep canyon.

So, Matt's dad died and left him the place along with a sizable sum of money and Matt found that he now had everything he needed to indulge his fantasies. Basington was graced by a beautiful mansion that the owners had built back in the eighties. It resembled the great homes of the nineteenth-century silver barons in many ways: opulent furniture, a high-peaked and gabled roof, a 360-degree veranda, and an interior crafted of the most beautiful hardwoods I'd ever seen. The house was a palace and it seemed taken from a story book except for the modern amenities that were tastefully woven into the decor. The only things the previous owners had left out were the TV's and the radios since they'd wanted to keep the nineteenth-century ambiance about the place. Matt had spent some money on having a crew come in from Mexico to rebuild the basement of the main house into the prison that it now was and then he'd paid them quite well to forget what they'd built for him. After he'd started on building the dungeon of his dreams he'd realized that the mine might someday attract attention from environmentalists and the like so he got ahead of the parade, made some strategic donations, and then set about restoring the area to its original beauty. The outbuildings and the small neighborhood of homes were all removed and you'd never know they'd been there except for the pictures. He picked up some nice awards along the way and told me that he'd always chuckled when the well-intentioned would blather on and on about what a great citizen Matt was, not knowing that he was just securing privacy for his pleasures.

It turned out that Ashley and I were his first guests. And it also turned out that I was his first rape victim. He'd come to my bed not long after I moved upstairs and crept into bed behind me and cuddled up to me, lovingly caressing my fat, pregnant body. Soon enough, he had me up on my hands and knees as his cock plowed me in a futile effort to impregnate the pregnant. My usual thing was to just tolerate his attentions, but this time he caught me at the right time and I found myself swooning with the kind of sexual rapture that is unique to a pregnant woman. We fell down exhausted and after a nap, we talked about things and he confessed to me how he'd seen me at the airport one day and decided to stalk me. I lay there in his loving arms transfixed as he told of following me home, tracing me on the Internet, following me for weeks to learn my movements, and then spending three months inspecting my trash for tampons and pads to determine when I was fertile. He spoke of raping me that first night with an almost religious reverence and it seemed as if he were a different person. I guess over the months I'd allowed myself to forget that even though Matt was kind and generous to Ashley, Melissa, and myself, he was still a rapist. It was scary to see that side of him again.

Winter was setting in to the high country and Matt figured that he needed to go to Salt Lake City for a few days where he could anonymously stock up for the season and prepare for the children that would certainly be born in the midst of the snows. Ashley and I held Melissa's hands and waved as Matt drove down the canyon in his van. We had no telephone so we didn't have any ideas about calling for help so we just went back inside to the warm kitchen and finished off breakfast before settling in by the fire for the day. We didn't talk much even though it was our first time alone at the house since we'd arrived. I guess we could've taken the pickup truck and driven out of there, but I'm not sure either one of us wanted to go back to the world at that point. What prospects did two pregnant sisters and a child have in the world? The best we could hope for would be a welfare apartment and a monthly handout from the government. At least our prison here was comfortable and our captor a caring and devoted father and lover. As bad as things were, freedom would be worse.

The evening came on and Ashley and I were just about to head to bed when to our great surprise we heard a knock at the door.

"What do we do?" Ashley looked at me, asking for wisdom I didn't have.

The knocking came again, this time a little more persistence could be heard in the knock.

"I guess we'll answer it and find out."

I went to the door and opened it.

"Pp-p-p-p-please, c-c-c-can we come in?"

The four soaking wet girls were covered in mud, blood, and a dusting of snow. Ashley and I stared at each other for a split seconds' hesitation before we acted.

We swept them into the warm house and listened to their tale of a long-planned 'geo-caching' trip to Zion Park turning into a wild goose chase with an almost tragic ending. The four of them had set out from Provo to go to Zion Park which was way off in the other direction from Basington. They'd originally planned on just taking the Interstate to Zion Park when one of them, Beth, talked the others into following some backroads and finding some less popular geo-caches. I'll be honest, these weren't the brightest girls I'd ever met and I wasn't surprised when Beth explained that Rebekah had been in charge of navigating and had led them up our little dirt road thinking it was the old Denver & Rio Grande rail bed that led across one of the passes to Colorado. The rail bed was another thirty miles down the main road from our own Basington Cutoff. Rebekah still wasn't as bad as Claire, the driver. I had Claire soaking in the warm bathtub as she confessed to getting scared about being lost and had then attempted to make a U-turn on our narrow little road.

Claire told me that she'd been driving along while Beth and Rebekah were arguing about the directions on the map and how Karen had started crying when the snow started falling. She'd gotten confused, then flustered, and then angry at the other three girls so in a fit of pique she thought she'd turn right around and just go home. She'd miscalculated the speed of the Jeep Wrangler and the four girls went from just being lost to being terrified as the out-of-control Jeep plunged down the embankment into the freezing waters of Basington Creek. As their luck would have it, they'd found one of the deepest spots on the creek and all four of them were submerged in painfully cold water. They were lucky they didn't drown. As if proof that God looks out for fools none of the girls were wearing their seatbelts and all four of them surfaced in the relatively calm waters screaming and thrashing to get to the creekside. Screaming and fighting and crying, the four of them decided to follow the road uphill and they took a gamble that they'd find shelter before they died of exposure. They'd seen the lights of the house off in the distance after a half-hour's walk and they'd made it to the relative safety of the house as the first snow of the season started falling around them. They all faced the reality that everyone they knew thought they were hundreds of miles away from here and would never come looking for them in Basington.

I guess it was well after midnight when Ashley and I finally got the girls settled into two of the rooms. We figured it would be best to have two of them sleep together in each bed so they'd keep each other warm through the night. They'd been seriously disappointed to find that we had no phone and that set off a harangue against Claire as the other three bitched about losing cell phones and clothes along with the Jeep. Ashley finally lost her cool and told the three bitches to cut it out and go to bed and so ended our first day alone.

The next few days had Ashley and I getting to know the girls and we discovered that the four of them were classmates with Claire being the oldest and just about to turn nineteen. They weren't the cheerleaders I thought they were, their common thread was that they were in the college Geo-Caching Club which had formed to take the place of the Explorer Scouts when some politically-correct college board banned Scouting from their campus. Typically for Provo, they were all cute, sheltered, white, and Mormon. Not that I have anything against Mormons, mind you, it's just that they're all sort of...off kilter, you know? And these girls were no different from the other Mormons I've ever known. Their conversations hovered around the boys they knew who'd gone off on Missions, morning Seminary classes, getting their Temple cards, having kids someday, how great the Olympics were, and their own take on fashion.

For not being too bright, they figured out Ashley and I right off the bat and knew that Matt was screwing both of us. Despite our denials, the four girls had made up their minds that Ashley, Matt, and I were exiles from some polygamous Mormon sect either in St. George or along what they called the Arizona Strip. Tired of arguing the point, Ashley and I let them believe what they wanted to as we waited for Matt to return.

The fifth day was closing with blizzard conditions clearly visible up on the peaks and just over a foot of snow already on the ground. The girls were sort of quiet as they realized the snow would hold them here for a bit longer than they'd planned. It was just before the snow outside turned into a white-out that I heard Matt's van roaring up the grade to the house. I poked my head outside and saw the four-wheel drive van festooned with tire chains diligently plodding its way up the grade from the old townsite below. I waved to Matt and he smiled and rolled down his window and waved back as he brought the van around to the carriage house out back. I grabbed my coat and closed the door and ran around the veranda to greet him.

He was just opening the side doors to unload the van when I walked in to say 'hi'.

His smile was so huge as he swept me into his arms and kissed me before I could utter a word. His hand at the back of my head held my lips tight to his own as I kissed him back. It felt like having my loving husband back from a business trip as he warmly and carefully hugged and kissed me. It was so passionate and so...wonderful...that I almost forgot the whole world.

"I have a surprise for you and Ashley and I can't wait to show you!" He gleamed with the joy of a lover.

"I think Ashley and I have a surprise for you, too."

He heard the tone in my voice and was just about to ask me what the surprise was when Ashley and the four girls swung open the door and came in from the growing storm outside.

Matt looked them over and then hugged me again. "Oh, I see we have guests."

~ ~ ~

There were eight of us for dinner that evening as the blizzard outside spent its fury. Ashley and I drafted Karen to help in the kitchen since she was the quiet one and we soon had a nice feed on for everyone. Over dinner Matt made it clear to the disappointed girls that there was no leaving Basington until the thaw came along sometime in late February to mid-March: and this was October 20th. Avalanches would surely block the road and it was impossible to hike out when the snow over the passes would be twenty feet or deeper or powder in places. Matt told the girls stories of skiers disappearing into drifts and never being seen again and how he just didn't want to add to the statistics. The girls all cried about their families and how people were surely searching for them and then they cried at the fact that the searchers were searching anywhere but here. As the girls cried about their situation both Ashley and I exchanged glances as we evaluated Matt's take on the girls. We hadn't discussed it yet, but it seemed that Matt's realities were now exceeding his fantasies by just a lot. I was wondering when he'd broach the subject of the near future with all of us when he interrupted the crying and contemplation.

"Well, you girls know that Ashley and Christie are pregnant with my babies and that the three of us are lovers. I've decided that it's time for me to step up to the plate and do the right thing for a change."

He took Ashley by the hand and helped her up and then took me to my feet as well. Then he took two jewelry boxes out of his jacket and opened them. Then he knelt in front of us.

"Christie, Ashley, the mothers of my children, I ask you to accept these humble tokens of my love for you both and I also ask that you accept me as your husband, here and now and forever."

Ashley and I were shocked and pleased all at the same time. The jewelry boxes held identical wedding sets each with a large solitaire diamond and a matching gold band. Silently, Matt could see us speechlessly agree to his proposal and he slipped the rings onto our fingers. I never did ask him how he got our ring sizes so perfect. We were married. The four girls watched our little ceremony and never blinked an eye. To them polygamy was just another aspect of marriage and each of the girls had either a grandparent or a great-grandparent who was a product of a polygamous family so there was really nothing unusual in all of this.

Our 'wedding' night was different in that Matt came to my bed and made love to me and then held me till I fell asleep and then he went to see Ashley and consummated their union before the sun rose the next day.

When I managed to get out of bed the next morning I heard the girls out on the veranda laughing and playing in the snow, their worries of the night before forgotten for now. The snow in the townsite was deep as an old chimney I was familiar with was almost completely lost in the powder. It was maybe fifteen feet deep down there and, as Matt had said, was dangerous. The house itself is set up on a bit of a rise so the snow tends to drift down and around it to the townsite below. I had the girls get out the brooms and shovels and the veranda was soon clean of what snow had managed to find its way up there. Thus, began a routine that followed for a few weeks: sweeping snow from the veranda, listening to the avalanches pile it on in different places, staying warm during the frequent white-outs, and watching the dance between Matt and the girls.

I call it a dance since I don't know what else to call it. Flirting isn't exactly what you call it in our situation. I guess it was Claire who crossed a line when she was giving Melissa her bottle one night. The girls doted on Melissa and I think my daughter was happy as a clam to have six women jockeying to give her attention and she ate it up. This one night I went upstairs when everyone else was playing board games in the living room to check on Melissa and I found Claire in her robe, the front of it open a bit, and Melissa suckling at Claire. Claire had Melissa's bottle and was squeezing it a bit to drip onto her breast where Melissa was busy suckling away. I thought about bursting into the room and being properly indignant and then I allowed myself to see how happy both were and I closed the door. Later that night I confessed what I'd witnessed to Matt as we lay together just cuddling (Matt had decided that he needed to leave Ashley and I alone until after the babies came). Matt just listened to me talk and then we went to sleep.

The Monday night before Thanksgiving Matt asked me to come downstairs after everyone had gone to bed and when I got down there he had Claire in one of the special rooms that still had a lock on it, although the door was opened.

"Christie, since Claire wants to be a mommy I've decided to oblige her but I'm going to need a little help. She's waiting for us to give her a special surprise right now and I swear I won't do this without your help. Will you help me?"

He was serious. I thought about Claire and then I thought about my own experience with Matt and I wondered if I wanted to do that to someone else.

"I'll help you, but it has to be her idea, she's got to talk her way into it, okay?"

He smiled the smile of the Cheshire Cat. "Deal."

The two of us walked into the room and Matt closed the door behind us. Then we sat down on the bed on either side of Claire as she looked at us rather expectantly. Claire had been getting ready to take a shower when Matt had her come downstairs and I must say that I was just a little jealous as I looked at her cute little body dressed in just a robe.

"So, what's my surprise?"

I looked at her for a second and decided to go ahead and change her heretofore insipid and meaningless life.

"Your surprise is that I saw you with my baby getting off on trying to breastfeed her and I think you need to be punished for that."

I put on my best 'upset-mom' look and glared at the girl as her face went from anticipation of joy to anticipation of doom. I remember being a sheltered teenager and I would've been shattered if some of my trite little secrets had gotten out, I could only imagine how Claire felt with what to her must be a devastating revelation.

"Ohmigod! I'm so sorry...I...I didn't mean, I..uh.." She opened up with a torrent of tears as Matt glanced at me and gestured to some of the fixtures in the cell.

"Claire, you need to be punished and you need to atone for this sin." Matt put on his best 'serious' voice for this.

Funny how guilt and punishment and sin just gets to Mormons and Catholics!

"I'll do anything! Please...just don't tell anyone!"

Like a magician, Matt produced a familiar ball gag and turned the girl to face him.

"Claire, you'll need to let me put this on you so no one hears you cry out when I spank you, okay?"

She nodded and meekly submitted as Matt slipped the gag over her head and popped the ball into her mouth. He tied the gag tight and the straps pulled at the sides of her mouth, forcing her face into a sort of exaggerated smile. Her tears told the story that it was not a smile on her face.

Matt took her by the hand and stood her up. He was about to take off her robe when I beat him to it and drew it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She didn't complain when Matt manacled her wrists to the shoulder-height bar on the wall and Claire took hold of it.

12