Raped by My Goddess

Story Info
Having my ass raped for the first time.
1k words
4.16
82.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subsman
subsman
150 Followers

We have been doing strapon play since we met, but I have always been limited to a small dildo. We had found one with a small head that vibrated and it has brought great pleasure to both of us.

My Goddess, however has been wanting to use larger dildo's on me, both for her pleasure and to get me prepared to be fucked by a BBC which is one of her fantasies. We have been trying to stretch my ass, and she has a black dildo that is much larger than our normal strapon. We had tried it a few times, but the pain was always excruciating, so we stopped.

She told me the other day that she wanted to tie me down and rape me with the big black dildo. I was both shocked and excited. She told me that it was time to take me without stopping. That she wanted me tied down and helpless while she raped my ass. She felt that it would be like ripping off a band aid and that we needed that in our relationship.

We talked about this a while and I agreed to do it. She wanted me to know that once I was tied down, it was going to happen. No matter what I said or did, she was going to fuck me hard. In fact, the more I screamed, the harder she was going to fuck me. I told her that I understood the implications. She asked me if I could take this and still love her afterwards. She asked if I could deal with both the emotional as well as the physical aspects of the rape.

She told me that she was going to totally break me. She was going to hurt me like I had never been hurt before. That it was going to be a true "rape" that would leave me a hollow shell. She promised to love me afterwards.

I swallowed hard as I considered her request. I knew that once I committed to this, there was no backing out. I have always followed through with anything I have committed too and knew that it was inevitable. As I considered it, I knew I could not refuse her. I agreed.

I was traveling during this conversation and it was several days before I saw her. Every day, I anticipated the rape to come with a combination of fear and excitement. I was nervous during the day. At night, I would dream about it and wake up hard. She had forbidden me to masturbate during this time, so my frustration was growing along with my excitement and trepidation.

Finally the day arrived. I came home to see her and she was overjoyed to see me. She hugged me, and held me, thanking me for committing to do this for her. I looked in her eyes and told her that I was ready. She asked me again if I was sure. That once she started there was no holding back. She reminded me how bad she was going to hurt me and that I may not like her afterwards. I agreed and let her lead me into the bedroom.

She placed a pillow on the edge of the bed to raise my ass to the right height and tied me down draped over the edge. My ankles were secured on the ground spread wide apart and my hands tied to the ropes coming up from the bed frame from above me. She put a ring gag in my mouth and buckled it around my head. As she was tying me down, I was shaking in fear.

I saw her pull on the strapon harness next to me and pick out the big black dildo. I remembered the excruciating pain it gave me the last time we had tried it and my fear increased again. I tested my bonds, but the held me tight. I saw her looking down at me smiling. "I'm going to make you my bitch today" she said as she lubed up the cock.

She walked around behind me and I felt the wet slap of the lube as she rubbed it in my ass. She then reached down and pulled my cock out toward the back with one hand. With her other hand, she shoved her finger up my ass pulling back with her hand on my cock so I couldn't move. I felt myself getting hard despite the fear.

She released my cock and started rubbing the big head of the strapon up and down across my ass. I felt her lean forward and the strapon buckled against my tight asshole. Ohh you are so tight little bitch. I guess I need a harder dick. I heard her chuckle. I felt her reach between us and grab the strapon, then she thrust forward and it popped in. I felt the excruciating pain as she thrust it home all the way to the bottom in a single thrust. I screamed at the top of my lungs and heard her laughing behind me. She grabbed my hips and started pounding in and out of my ass as I screamed below her.

I thought the pain would never stop as I pulled at my restraints and tried to escape. She pounded me mercilessly over and over again as I screamed and screamed. I wondered how long it would go on before she came as I gripped the sheets, sweat pouring out of my pain wracked body. On and on it went until I felt myself slipping from consciousness. My vision blurred and I slumped in my restraints. I felt like I was falling away from a distance as she pulled the cock from my ass and pulled off my restraints.

I crumpled to the floor in a ball as she held me in her arms. Soothing me and kissing me over and over again. Tears were running down her face as she held me and loved on me. "You did it" she said. "I am so proud of you". I lay in her arms as my world returned around me.

It was a special moment. I was totally hers and had proven my love and devotion.

I love my Goddess

subsman
subsman
150 Followers