RapeGang Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then miss complainer why don't you take over." With that he buried himself to the roots inside Christina, picked her up off the bed, turned around and laid back down on his back with her on top. "Oooo ok hot shot! Since your hung like a horse I might as well ride you like one!" Christina positioned her legs underneath her and began to bounce up and down on his long shaft. She put her hands on his muscular chest, arched her back so her tits fell towards him and really ground onto his cock. He took her titties in hands and pulled her farther down so he could take them into his mouth. As he sucked on her extended nipples, he was them fucking in the mirror on the wall near the bed. It was from a rear view her and it only served to excite him even more. Her golden ass looked perfect as it coasted up and down oh his thick piece of cock meat. "Not only do you have perfect breasts, your ass is incredible too!"

"OHHH GOD BABY, thanks but don't talk, FUCK!" Mitch grabbed her boobs and squeezed them tightly as he thrust his hips upwards to meet hers. He still kept one eye on the reverse view in the mirror. Christina began to shift around on Mitch's cock. She arched her back the other so that her large titties were balancing strait on her chest. She started bouncing again in this position and the view Mitch got of her breasts doing that sexy hula dance on her chest almost made him blow his load right then and there. Christina sensed this and stopped her breast-balancing act. She reluctantly pulled herself off his manhood and turned around so her tanned, heart shaped tail was facing him. She took his cock again and when it was positioned in between her lips she sat down hard. She grabbed his toned thighs and began to ride him again. Now Mitch could enjoy her ass in all its glory. He put his hands on her flawless cheeks and massaged them as they recoiled off his tight abs. He could see them ripple each time they collided with him. He threw his head back and just growled to keep from exploding. Christina heard it and now she knew she was fucking a lion and the leader of the pack no less.

" Grrrr... Now its time for to take control of this situation!" Mitch took Christina around the waist and pulled her down to the bed. He positioned her on her side then began to hump her at his own pace. Christina could feel her inner walls begin to quiver again, signaling that her orgasm was not far behind. Mitch felt it too; he speeded up his thrusts so he could cum into her, as she was cumming onto him. He grabbed her boobs once again and used them as handles as he fucked Christina silly. Christina could again feel his hands on tits, squeezing the engorged nipples. This and the feeling of his immense balls slapping her pussy and clit, kick started her largest orgasm yet. She could feel it beginning in the tips of her toes and when they start there, you know they will be huge! "OHHHH HERE IT CUMS AGAIN, OH GOD THIS ONES EVEN BIGGER AWWWWW UHHHH!!!" Her pussy muscles began to contact on his cock and she could feel the juices running down the walls of her pussy. Mitch felt Christina's orgasm and her pussy muscled squeezing his cock like a vice. "OOOO YEAH HERE I CUM BABY AHHH AHHHH ARRRGG!" Her hot juices flowing down his cock set off his orgasm too. He could feel them running down his balls onto the bed. This was an interesting sensation as he shot off his load inside her. Christina could feel the thick ropes of sperm being blasted deep inside her womb. Thank God she on the pill or else she'd be pregnant. They continued shooting their juiced into each other for another couple of seconds then collapsed in a heap of sweaty, tangled bodies on the cum stained bed.

Christina was the first to move this time as she crawled out from under Mitch and sat herself down next to him. She looked down at his worn out form and smiled, form now on she was going to have this stud at every chance she got. Mitch finally started to move and sat upright and looked at Christina. "Well I hope you enjoyed yourself, you can look forward to a lot more of that in the future."

"Oh I did! And I do!"

"Good, if I didn't say it before welcum to the rape gang, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" As Christina nodded her head yes she knew that her life would never be the same!

To Be Continued...