Raping Lucy

Story Info
Bully boss taught a lesson.
2k words
229.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sofox
sofox
173 Followers

With thanks to Deya Dares, Literotica volunteer editor, who helped me get this story published on the site…

Lucy has been my boss since I started working in my current job. She's always been a supercilious bitch, who seemingly enjoys making me feel small and insignificant. Although by no means gorgeous, Lucy has an air of confidence about her, almost of arrogance, that seems to make her attractive to men. This is the story about how I 'tamed' Lucy, and gave her back some of the humiliation that she gave me.

A bit about myself: my name is Donna, I am of average height, blonde and I have always been interested in the more 'liberated' side of sex. I work in an old building in London, which although only a few minutes away from the centre of town is actually quite isolated.

Lucy and I never really got along, and this came to a head with my last boyfriend. Lucy seemed to want him just because he was mine, and at a Christmas party I caught the bitch giving him a blowjob in one of the offices. I've got a new boyfriend now- unsurprisingly- and I told him about Lucy straight away. Andy- my current boyfriend- shared my dislike of her, and during one of my early tirades against her, I told him that she made sure that I caught her sucking off my ex. Andy quietly muttered that she should be punished for that. I think it was that comment which set off my plan. Lucy needed to be humiliated. Sexually humiliated. I wanted to see the bitch get raped.

Over a matter of a few weeks, I had carefully arranged everything. The hardest part was persuading Andy to be the rapist. He shared my sadistic sexual fantasies, but still took some coaxing. To my excitement, he finally agreed. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea… there was a dark part of me that wanted to watch my bitch boss be forced to perform humiliating sex acts on my boyfriend.

****************************

At long last, the day that I had planned the rape to occur on arrived. I knew that Lucy would be working late that night, and I made sure that I was the last person before her to leave the office. Instead of leaving, however, I went into the basement to override the security systems. Then I went to let Andy in to the building by its obscure side entrance. Andy was clearly tense, but had brought with him what he needed – a balaclava mask and a knife.

Before we went upstairs, I took Andy to the basement to get him sexed up and ready. I knew from experience that Andy loved seeing me in my office clothes, and I had chosen a particularly short navy blue skirt that day with a white vest top to go with it.


Once we were in the basement, I kissed Andy passionately, rubbing my soft body against his, until I could feel his erection against my belly. I pulled off my vest top to expose my little braless tits. Getting Andy's hard cock out, I teased it with the palm of my hand while Andy squeezed and rubbed my tits. Then I knelt in front of him and held the tip of his cock just millimeters away from my mouth.

"Do you want me to suck it, darling…?" I asked, directing a sultry gaze towards his face. I noticed a drop of precum ooze from his cock. I licked it up, slowly, tantalizingly running my wet tongue over the head of his cock.

"Lucy's got much bigger tits than me," I teased, "and I know she gives slutty blowjobs. Why don't you go and get one from her?"

Andy groaned. I stood up and kissed him, moving my tongue sensuously around his mouth as I felt his wet cock rubbing against my navy skirt.

"Go and give the bitch what she needs," I breathed, "get the whore to make you cum". And we went upstairs.

***********************

Excited, I took up my vantage point just outside the door. The angular shape of the office gave me some protection, as did the shutter blinds. Andy made sure that I locked the only door that led up to this particular suite of offices, and then asked me for the final time if I was sure that I wanted him to do this. Kissing him, I said, "Go and rape her. Enjoy yourself." Pulling the balaclava over his head, Andy burst into the office. Lucy looked up, startled.

"Stand up, bitch!" Andy barked.

Lucy hesitated, but seeing the knife in his hand slowly did as she was told. I was secretly pleased that Lucy was looking good that day, dressed in a tight white blouse, black skirt and knee length leather boots.

"Get your blouse off," Andy snarled.

True to form, Lucy spat "Fuck off!"

Andy strode towards her, and I heard the crack of the backhanded slap almost before I saw it. Lucy backed away until she was up against the wall, and then Andy violently ripped her blouse open. Her big tits heaved in her black bra.

"Mmm, nice tits bitch. Get them out!"

Shakily, Lucy reached behind her to unclasp her bra and it fell away to reveal her naked breasts. Andy just stared at her for a few moments, relishing the sight of Lucy with her curly brown hair cascading over her shoulders, generous tits exposed, and black skirt stopping well short of her knee length boots. Then, pushing down his jogging bottoms, Andy said "You know what's gonna happen, bitch, so just accept it. The sooner you make me cum the sooner it'll be over. Now suck."

Lucy looked down at Andy's erection, a look of defiance momentarily crossing her face.

"I know what you're thinking, whore, but if you bite me I'll cut your throat. Come on, the sooner the better for you,"

Reaching out, he pushed Lucy down by her shoulders. "Lovely tits," he leered, as Lucy finally knelt before him, at last looking submissive.

To my disappointment, Lucy's hair obscured her face as she received Andy's cock, but I could tell that she was doing what she does best by the groans and grunts coming from Andy. Thankfully, he remembered what I had asked of him, and gave me a running commentary.

"Ugh, that's good bitch, you suck really well. That's it, use your tongue… yes…come on, you can open it wider than that! You slut, I bet you've done this before…"

Rucking my short navy skirt up around my waist, I slipped my hand into my knickers as I watched, idly strumming my cunt. I knew that Andy was getting close when he started to thrust his hips into Lucy's face.

Without any warning, Andy pulled his cock out of Lucy's mouth and pulled her head back by her hair. His cock glistening with her saliva as he slapped her cheeks with it and rubbed it all over her freckled face. Putting his other hand in front of her mouth, Andy ordered "Spit in it," and Lucy duly spat some saliva into his hand.

Gripping his cock with one hand and pulling Lucy's hair with the other, Andy worked Lucy's saliva into his erection as he held her head back, jacking his cock furiously, before jetting his sperm out over her face and hair.

Andy backed off and leant against a filing cabinet, breathing heavily. There was silence for a minute or so, and then Lucy stood up and reached for her bra. The plan had been for Andy to make a quick getaway now, but to my surprise he said sharply "Not so fast, bitch. I haven't had a feel of those tits yet".

"But you said that you'd go after you'd cum," Lucy protested, still with more arrogance in her voice than I liked. "You've had your pleasure, now go."

"You're hotter than I expected," said Andy. "Now that I'm here I may as well enjoy myself. Get that skirt off!"

Lucy looked furious. Her tits jutted out proudly as she reached behind to unzip her skirt, and Andy stared as she slid it down her thighs to reveal black lacy panties. Andy moaned appreciatively before slowly sauntering over to Lucy and starting to maul her tits. Lucy just stood as Andy felt her up, and for the first time I felt a little jealous as I wondered if Andy was enjoying Lucy's big tits more than he liked mine. As I watched, Andy's cock, which had become flaccid after his cum, started to stiffen a little.

Andy ordered Lucy to lie on the desk. Moving over to her, Lucy noticeably flinched as Andy slid the cold blade of the knife between her skin and the thin straps of her panties around her hips and easily sliced through. Now Lucy's cunt was exposed, covered with a smattering of light brown pubic hair. Andy's cock was definitely hardening. As he pushed her legs apart, I got a great view of Lucy's pouting cunt lips. Then to my shock, Andy ducked his head between her legs.

"Mmmm, your cunt tastes great," mumbled Andy, as he proceeded to lick her out. My own cunt was buzzing watching the hot action, and I wondered if Lucy was getting aroused. I could just make out tiny movements of her hips as Andy licked and slurped between her legs, clearly enjoying himself. Then there was definitely the sound of Lucy breathing heavily, and as Andy continued to lather her slutty cunt, Lucy was moving her hips in small circles. After a while Andy stood back, his cock now fully erect.

"Hey, you're enjoying this aren't you, you dirty little bitch!" he said. "What would your boyfriend say if he knew that you actually enjoy getting raped…" he mocked.

Lucy just lay there, her legs splayed apart.

"Do you want me to finish you off, bitch? You certainly taste good…"

I was definitely jealous now, but also aroused. This wasn't part of the plan! How dare he offer to give Lucy pleasure?

"Do what you want," said Lucy quietly, turning her head away. But she made no effort to close her legs, and even raised her hips slightly.

Andy went down on her again, this time sliding first two, then three fingers into her as he licked. There was no doubt now, Lucy thrust herself at Andy…after a few minutes, she emitted a few muffled groans, the unmistakable sound of her orgasm!

Andy stood back, his cock now rock hard and his face glistening with Lucy's lust. Lucy was still breathing heavily as Andy approached her menacingly, holding his erection.

"P-please, that's enough, don't put it in," whimpered Lucy, genuinely contrite at last.

Silent for a moment, Andy reached into his top pocket and unwrapped a condom. Rolling it over his erect prick, he said, "You're just too hot not to fuck, babe. I bet you've had so many cocks that you won't even notice another one."

Then, holding her tight hips, Andy slowly sank his length into Lucy's cunt. At the same time, I slid two fingers inside of myself. Moving his hands up to her tits, Andy kneaded Lucy's tit flesh as he started to thrust in and out. I heard the slick sound of his condom- encased cock sliding in and out of Lucy, and I reveled in the sight of her being raped…soon Andy was bucking fast, slamming into Lucy's cunt and enjoying the fuck. At last, pulling out almost entirely, Andy slammed his cock into Lucy's raped cunt one last time, and I could see his buttocks twitching as he pumped his seed inside her. I never thought that I could orgasm at watching a woman get raped, but I could not deny my sticky cunt pulsating around my fingers as I looked at the scene before me; my boyfriend sweating and panting, and Lucy sprawled across her desk, utterly naked save her leather boots.

Finally, to complete the rape, Andy withdrew his penis and unrolled the condom. As one final humiliation for my bitch boss, Andy poured his sperm over the big tits of which she was so proud and, at last, made his escape. Revenge was mine, but not entirely as I had planned...

sofox
sofox
173 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
payback or revenge

this wasnt revenge, to be revenge the other person needs to know you did it

payback maybe, but time to dump the boyfriend he has new interest

tomorrow the boss could come in rip her a new one and fire out just for what she was upset about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Condoms ?

Rapist using condoms ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmmmm

All I could think was that when he poured the contents of the condom on her, he left ample DNA evidence behind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

I loved the fact that you got off watching your boss get it hard and nasty. I would have liked it better had you been in the same room, taunting her and calling her names and directing the action. Maybe even taking off your wet panties and stuffing them in her mouth while he takes her from behind. Very hot stuff. Thanks!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories