Rapture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

Despite seeming near-unconcious in pleasure, he managed a ragged, "fuuuck," smiling as I could see his toes curl inside his shoes.

The new penetration angle challenged my skill and he was rewarded with harsher, gags, ragged sobs, and a sudden backsplatter of goo from my mouth, easily the size of a fist as my tits heaved for air

Even I was scared a moment, then my eyes narrowed in focus and resolve, meeting his harsh thrusts with down-bobs of my head, throat spasming to contract around his cock like legion of tiny fists with each brutal bounce of my face

.

He yanked my head back in time with his hips, until the crown of his throbbing cock was pressing down on my tongue, a steady spew of prespunk is pumped, in slick waves, down my throat, just barely catching the back of my tonsils

I breathed a few seconds, getting used to the steady swallowing motion I needed to make just to avoid choking on rich sperm, but he didn't wait, forcing his shaft back down my throat, slowly, angling my head up and pushing down with his hips. When I speak my words are heavily tinged with lust, thick and gravelly, throaty and raw, "Oh God Will, I've dreamed of this, but I had no idea you had such a big fat horse dick, such a massive schlong just waiting to facefuck me!"

He slowly pulled out to let these words escape me, then plunged back in. I let out a long breath, a nasty gurgling noise of his rolling precum dancing on the head of his cock. I kept gargling as he crammed back down, giving his whole cock a sort of car-wash with every oral instrument at my disposal, cheeks tongue and throat all constricting and twisting around his girth.

"Tell me that you want my cum. Tell me if you want it down your slutty throat, or painting your pretty swollen cum-cushions and your pretty little tongue, or all over your heavy cock-pillows for you to show me just how much you really want it!"

He made no move to withdraw his cock, instead pushing in and out just a tiny bit, letting my throat massage it in rolling waves of vice-like grip and sloshing spit and precum.

I answered his question with his cock burried in my gullet, and it hurt me a little as I blurbled nonsensicle sounds and syllables, trying to convey my lust as I bobbed my head faster and faster and faster, tits flopping up now to slap heavily against different parts of him, his balls, his thighs, his knees, even hitting my chin on some of the faster motions I made. My eyes gazed up at him, brimming and delerious as my sucking only increased in speed and pressure.

He panted between grunts, and pushed my head back, groaning long and hard as more and more of his cock left my throat, then my mouth, until just the swollen head was left inside, letting me feel how his prong throbbed incessantly, and precum flowed in a near-constant stream.

I gargled once again, face an obscene mess of him now as twin blurbles of his thick pre-load spilled from my nostrils, rolling down my cheeks in rivulets as he held me, mouth puckering and slurping all over his stiff, ridged cockehad

I pulled his prickhead from my mouth with a nasty *POP* and an explosion of precum and slobber.

Through caked lips I wailed up at him, "I've failed.....I can't believe you didn't cum...and now I must be punished!"

I held his massive prong by the base with one hand, then began abruptly slapping my juicy, gooey face back and forth with his huge hard pole, over and over, abusing myself with his cock in frenzied moans and lusty grunts with each wet smack

he roared almost helplessly now, each wet SMACK and SLAP making his cock spurt out another hot gout of precum. Each soaked impact very nearly too much, his cock swelling even more, until it simply was as hard and thick as anything could ever be, flushed and bulging, and his balls so full, bouncing up closer to his body from their heavy, swinging sac

De leaned over and grabbed beneath my arms, hauling me up to set my ass on the seat next to him before angling around, his cock jammed between my tits aimed upwards. He squeezed either jiggling mass of titflesh to smother his cock.

Now titfucking my other-worldly P-cup breasts, he finally started to wear down, his face contorting as his balls swelled and tightened up inside my cleavage.

"Oh Felicia...Oh you slut... I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

But he never did.

The explosion that came forth was red and not white, and it erupted from his chest, where a huge clawed hand was now poked straight through.

I screamed in horror, willing myself outside the car, teleporting to look inside at the sick, frenzied dance which took place, the demonic horror that had granted my power was now playing with Will's corpse like a toy.

In fear and shock I took to the sky, streaking out into the clouds towards the safety of my parent's house. The Demon's voice echoed in my head,

"Where are you going, child?" His smug thoughts echoed in my skull.

"You were supposed to take MY soul! What the Hell is this?" I thought back to him, angrily.

"I never said I'd take your soul. I said I'd have my price. THIS is worth SO much more to me, and it is NOT all of it, either."

I screamed as my flight took me above my neighborhood.

Fire Trucks.

Neighbors in robes and pajamas.

Black smoke and crimson flames.

My house was gone.

***

Half-orgasmic half sobbing in fear, the purse-snatcher blubbed incohrently.

"What are you going to do to me?" He wept.

"This." I explained, drifting higher, willing my clothes from existence as I lowered myself onto his up-turned prong. An inch or so longer than the one denied by Will, I could only assume it must feel that much better, sucking in a sharp breath as I lowered and let him slip into my dripping snatch.

Men. Scared for his life and still hard as a rock. But the poor thing wasn't moving, and this problem I solved with two snaps of my finger.

The first set him on an up and down course with the levitation, punching in and out of my cmooth slit in JUST the rythem I liked.

The second snap was far more troubling to him, as he found his entire body shaking at the same frequency a high-quality vibrator can, his cock almost making a fleshy buzz as it pleasured me to the utmost.

I screamed and wailed and called out my own name in my arrogant power, "OH YES! OH RAPTURE YES! GIVE YOURSELF THAT BIG FAT COCK YOU FILTHY LITTLE SLUT! YOU'RE A FUCKING WHORE AND YOU KNOW IT YOU BIG-TITTIED GODDESS! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK ME I'M GOOD!"

As a man passed the alleyway he blinked in confusion and held out his palm, trying to figure out why it seemed to be raining down that alleyway but not on him. Shimmering pools of my puddling girl-cream splattered down, a testament to just how much I know what I like.

Or so I thought.

Perhaps twenty minutes later, the begger was bruised but safe on the ground, barely gathering a trash-can lid to hide his shame as he splashed and slipped through my puddles of nectar to escape the alley.

Clap... clap... clap... clap...clap..

In confusion at the sarcastic clapping I turned my head down the alleyway, and found myself looking at a sight I found Anathema.

Sure he was gorgeous, despite the bright red skin and little spiraled horns, his rippling muscles tied with buckles and chains at various points, his belt mysteriously tied off with a little glowing padlock, but I was ready to fly in fear.

He stopped his applause.

"What we have here, honey, is a couple of conundrums." He said.

I narrowed my eyes as he continued.

"You see, from my perspective... here I was, sent to kill you, I think you know why, and now I can't bring myself to do it, because my GOD that looked like fun what you were doing up there."

My narroed eyes were joined by my mouth in a proper scowl.

"Okay. That's your conundrum, demon. What's MINE?"

"That I'm one of the creatures you hate most in the entire world, so you want to kill me too...."

"Doesn't sound like a conundrum to m----" But I was interrupted.

".....and I happen to have a cock WAY bigger than that guy's." He finished.

I blushed a little.

"So." He asked. "What do you think we're going to do about that, hm?"

End of Part 1

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12